Quick polls

Hey! Bare in mind you might want it to have a look at the next lot of options so they work together.

With the nickname [name_f]Neve[/name_f]:

• Genevieve
  • Geneva
  • Ginevra
  • Genevra
  • Linaeve
  • Navy
  • Vivienne
  • Using the initials N V to get [name_f]Neve[/name_f]
  • Other (state bellow)

0 voters

If other state below

With the nickname [name_f]Cassie[/name_f]:

• Cassandra
  • Cassiopeia
  • Cassidy
  • Cassia
  • Acassia
  • Calista
  • Other

0 voters

If other state below

Thanks!

Genevieve is my favorite way to get to [name_f]Neve[/name_f], but I also like [name_f]Ginevra[/name_f] and [name_f]Geneva[/name_f]!
[name_f]Cassiopeia[/name_f] is my favorite of your [name_f]Cassie[/name_f] options, but I was torn between that and [name_f]Calista[/name_f]. I just think “[name_f]Cassie[/name_f]” works better with [name_f]Cassiopeia[/name_f] (I’m a big fan of [name_f]Calista[/name_f] nn [name_f]Calla[/name_f]!) [name_f]Cassia[/name_f] and [name_u]Cassidy[/name_u] are nice too.

1 Like

I was between [name_f]Geneva[/name_f] and [name_f]Ginevra[/name_f] for the first but decided on [name_f]Geneva[/name_f] because the nickname would be more obvious there (also, I just love [name_f]Evy[/name_f] for [name_f]Ginevra[/name_f]!). I absolutely adore [name_f]Cassiopeia[/name_f], it’s one of my favorite guilty pleasures, so I had to give it a vote. I also love [name_f]Cassia[/name_f] though!

1 Like

I’m between [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] and [name_f]Ginevra[/name_f] for [name_f]Neve[/name_f]…both work so well and are so pretty!

For [name_f]Cassie[/name_f], I say [name_f]Cassandra[/name_f]. I really like [name_f]Cassia[/name_f], but the nickname feels unnecessary with that one, imo.

1 Like

Genevieve and [name_f]Cassiopeia[/name_f] are perfect for the nicknames [name_f]Neve[/name_f] and [name_f]Cassie[/name_f]! I also adore [name_f]Geneva[/name_f] and [name_f]Ginevra[/name_f].

1 Like

I think they all work! [name_u]Navy[/name_u] would be quite cute. I voted for [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] and [name_f]Cassiopeia[/name_f] because I love those names myself. But any of them would be good choices.

1 Like

For [name_f]Neve[/name_f], [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] is the most natural to me. [name_f]Cassandra[/name_f] is my favourite for [name_f]Cassie[/name_f]! [name_f]My[/name_f] boss goes by the name (sometimes [name_u]Cass[/name_u] too), haha.

1 Like

[name_f]Cassia[/name_f] and [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f]!

1 Like

I love [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f], [name_f]Geneva[/name_f], [name_f]Ginevra[/name_f] and [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f], but [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] seemed most intuitive for [name_f]Neve[/name_f] imo. And [name_f]Cassia[/name_f] is my favourite [name_u]Cass[/name_u] name by a long shot!

1 Like

Geneva [name_u]Cassidy[/name_u] sounds gorgeous to me!

1 Like

My favorite is [name_f]Cassie[/name_f] ([name_u]Cassidy[/name_u], [name_f]Cassandra[/name_f], etc). Also [name_f]Callie[/name_f] ([name_f]Callista[/name_f], [name_f]Calliope[/name_f], etc)

For what it’s worth, [name_u]Nev[/name_u] as a NN from [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] will only make sense in the US and will be puzzling most other places. This is because we actually mispronounce the name. The name is actually gene-vi-eve (jon-vee-ehv). So ‘nev’ isn’t a syllable in it.

1 Like

Yeah I know about the pronounciation, but honestly, if [name_f]Peggy[/name_f] can come from [name_f]Margaret[/name_f] I can take [name_f]Neve[/name_f] from [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] :slight_smile: