Quick question on Lumi

Hey, berries!

My top girls’ names are [name_f]Zelda[/name_f] [name_f]Olivia[/name_f] [name_u]Kay[/name_u] and [name_f]Lumi[/name_f] [name_f]Andromeda[/name_f]. Is [name_f]Lumi[/name_f] easy to say clearly? Like when you say it out loud, does it sound clear, or is it easy to get confused with other words? Hopefully this makes sense, ha ha.

2 Likes

I think it’s easy to say! I first came across it when I was about twelve and it was an intuitive pronunciation. It’s a very simple name, sound wise, but so pretty!

4 Likes

I think it’s easy to say! It doesn’t sound too similar to any other name, and the pronunciation seems pretty straight forward to me.

1 Like

I think it’s easy to say clearly, don’t worry! [name_u]Love[/name_u] your combos!

1 Like

It actually sounds a lot like gloomy to me…

3 Likes

It’s easy to say and wouldn’t occasionally get mistaken to something.

1 Like

It easy to say and I can’t think of anything it would get confused with. I love it!

1 Like

I think [name_f]Lumi[/name_f]’s distinct enough in sound to not be easily confused for anything else :slight_smile:

1 Like

The only word I think it could get confused with is halloumi but I think it sounds distinct enough. It’s a pretty name

1 Like

I think [name_f]Lumi[/name_f]’s distinct enough in sound not to get confused with anything! [name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_f]Zelda[/name_f] & [name_f]Lumi[/name_f] together btw :star_struck:

1 Like

Lumi is very clear to pronounce! It’s [name_f]English[/name_f] pronounciation also sound pretty much identical to it’s ”original” pronounciation in Finnish. A great name choice!

1 Like

Seems easy to me!

1 Like

Very easy to say in my mind, I really like both of your options they are gorgeous combinations.

1 Like

I think it’s easy to say!

1 Like