Quin Anson?

Never though I’d use these two together as a first! [name_u]Max[/name_u] number of characters for a name in my country is 10 so that’s why there is only 1 N. WDYT OF [name_u]Quin[/name_u] [name_m]Anson[/name_m] [name_u]Edison[/name_u]? I realize that it’s very N-ending heavy, especially since I (currently) have a surname that ends with an N, is that a flow problem?

Not a fan of the flow tbh. I’d choose a different middle name for them, ideally one without a “son of” meaning.

1 Like

[name_u]Quin[/name_u] [name_m]Anson[/name_m] feels very you. I quite like how it sounds

1 Like

i like [name_u]Quin[/name_u] [name_m]Anson[/name_m]! i probably would advise a different middle name, i’m not a huge fan of the n endings!

1 Like

I like both [name_u]Quin[/name_u] and [name_m]Anson[/name_m], but the flow is off for me when put together. I do like [name_u]Quin[/name_u] [name_u]Edison[/name_u], which has more separation between the n’s.

1 Like

I think I prefer [name_m]Anson[/name_m] [name_u]Quin[/name_u] for flow . I really like [name_u]Edison[/name_u] too !!

1 Like

Two questions before I answer this: is [name_u]Edison[/name_u] the surname or is it a second middle name? And, is [name_u]Quin[/name_u] [name_m]Anson[/name_m] a double-barreled first name (like Mary-Beth) or would [name_u]Quin[/name_u] be the first name with [name_m]Anson[/name_m] as a middle?

1 Like

[name_u]Quin[/name_u] [name_m]Anson[/name_m] is the first & [name_u]Edison[/name_u] the middle

OK, thanks!
I don’t think it’s the all-N-endings that throw me off - there are lots of N-ending names. However the two “-son” endings next to each other don’t flow well to me - would you consider [name_m]Edward[/name_m] in place of [name_u]Edison[/name_u]?

I don’t mind the flow of [name_u]Quin[/name_u] [name_m]Anson[/name_m], but I think both names are so close to other more recognizable names (Quinn and Hanson) that it would be a bit of an annoying name to wear - “Quinn but with one N, [name_m]Hanson[/name_m] without the H and ending in ON”. I would prefer first name [name_u]Quinn[/name_u] (which I will admit to being biased toward, just personal preference; I think it’s great and I especially like it on boys!) and [name_m]Anson[/name_m] and [name_m]Edward[/name_m] as two middles, or one of [name_m]Anson[/name_m] or [name_u]Edison[/name_u], or maybe even a smush that gets you to Anison or Andison or something along those lines.

1 Like

Why didn’t I think of this- :joy:

1 Like

I like it [name_u]Quin[/name_u] [name_m]Anson[/name_m], not a fan of [name_u]Edison[/name_u] bcs of [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] [name_u]Edison[/name_u] controversy about animals tortures…but I love your combo of [name_m]Miro[/name_m] [name_u]Quinn[/name_u] [name_m]Anson[/name_m] , if you have a combo like that to suggest me , I would be super happy :smiley:

1 Like