Quincy and Brooks

So they’re 4 YouTuber sisters called the [name_m]Arnold[/name_m] sisters
Both [name_u]Jensen[/name_u] and brynley were expecting and both have had their babies x

[name_u]Jensen[/name_u] was had a boy called [name_u]Brooks[/name_u]
[name_f]Brynley[/name_f] had a daughter named [name_u]Quincy[/name_u]
Thoughts?

(Ps: from what I could tell they don’t have middle names but pls correct me if I’m wrong x)

4 Likes

[name_u]Brooks[/name_u] is very cool. I think I prefer [name_u]Quincy[/name_u] on a boy but the more I think about the more I could see it on a little girl. [name_f]Kinda[/name_f] cute.

3 Likes

[name_u]Brooks[/name_u] full name is [name_u]Brooks[/name_u] [name_m]Joshua[/name_m].

I like both [name_u]Brooks[/name_u] and [name_u]Quincy[/name_u]! Such cute names.

Also another sister has a little girl named [name_u]Sage[/name_u].

[name_u]Sage[/name_u], [name_u]Brooks[/name_u] and [name_u]Quincy[/name_u] sounds adorable as cousins.

2 Likes

Not a fan of [name_u]Brooks[/name_u], but I love Quincy!!!
Except that [name_u]Quincy[/name_u] is way better on a boy imo.
Xx

1 Like

I like [name_u]Brooks[/name_u]! [name_u]Quincy[/name_u] on a girl… hmmm No :laughing:

1 Like

I really like the [name_m]Arnold[/name_m] sisters. I also love [name_u]Jensen[/name_u] as a girl’s name and have had it on my list for a few years now.

I honestly don’t love the name [name_u]Sage[/name_u] (Lindsey’s daughter) and [name_u]Sage[/name_u] [name_f]Jill[/name_f] doesn’t have the best flow imo, but I think it has grown on me hearing it out with her cousins’ names.
I think [name_u]Brooks[/name_u] [name_m]Joshua[/name_m] sounds very rugged and handsome. I like it.
Not sure if [name_u]Quincy[/name_u] has a middle name but I really like this as a girl’s name.

1 Like