Quinn, __ and __! (twin girls)

Okay, I have four-year-old [name]Quinn[/name] (girl) and I am expecting twins (also girls!)

But I can’t decide what names to go with… I like uni-sex names, original names but not weird ones, and names that match but aren’t like [name]Amy[/name] and [name]Allie[/name], you know?

Here are some names I like:

• [name]Aubree[/name] (called [name]Bree[/name])
  • [name]Jordan[/name]
  • [name]Reagan[/name]
  • [name]Reese[/name]
  • [name]Tessa[/name]
  • [name]Lauren[/name]
  • [name]Taylor[/name]

Any ideas for names for the twins? Any stories of what you named your twins? Thanks :slight_smile:

I am pregnant with my twins but their names as of right now are, [name]Elaina[/name] [name]Rue[/name] and [name]Alexandra[/name] [name]Mariana[/name], I like how the first names have matching nicknames [name]Lainey[/name] and [name]Lexie[/name] and they both end in -ah. I also like that their full names are different. [name]Elaina[/name] [name]Rue[/name] being short and sweet and [name]Alexandra[/name] [name]Mariana[/name] being lengthy and elegant.

[name]Blythe[/name] and [name]Paige[/name] would be wonderful names for your twin girls and would go well with [name]Quinn[/name]. All are one syllable and yet each is distinct. Other options: [name]Maeve[/name], [name]Pearl[/name], [name]Claire[/name], [name]Rose[/name], [name]Grace[/name], [name]Greer[/name], [name]Brooke[/name], [name]Jane[/name]/[name]June[/name], [name]Leigh[/name], [name]Raine[/name], [name]Lane[/name], [name]May[/name], [name]Sage[/name], [name]Faith[/name], [name]Hope[/name], [name]Anne[/name], [name]Ruth[/name], [name]Tess[/name] and [name]Nell[/name]. If you don’t want another one syllable name for your twins, here are some other suggestions. Good luck, [name]Mischa[/name].

[name]Adair[/name]
[name]Hollis[/name]
[name]Sutton[/name]
[name]Piper[/name]
[name]Ellery[/name]
[name]Avery[/name]
[name]Morgan[/name]
[name]Rory[/name]
[name]Peyton[/name]
[name]Rowan[/name]
[name]Tierney[/name]
[name]Harper[/name]
[name]Sydney[/name]
[name]Keeley[/name]
[name]Kendall[/name]
[name]Darcy[/name]
[name]Arden[/name]
[name]Bellamy[/name]
[name]Hadley[/name]
[name]Finley[/name]
[name]Raleigh[/name]

From your list, [name]Reese[/name] would be great with another one syllable name. [name]Aubrey[/name] (this spelling) and [name]Taylor[/name] would be good twinset too!