Quintuplets Dream

I had a dream the other night where i gave birth to quintuplets…yes thats right…FIVE babies. There were 2 boys and 3 girls. And naturally, as a baby name enthusiast the main part of the dream was about what to name them. Of course I woke up before figuring out all of the names (annoying how the best part of dreams are always when you wake up!) but I started to think about what I would name five babies if by an odd chance this did occur. These are the names that I came up with :

[name]Gray[/name] [name]Carling[/name] - [name]Gray[/name]/G
[name]Henry[/name] [name]Earl[/name] - [name]Hal[/name]
[name]Georgia[/name] [name]Marie[/name] - [name]Georgie[/name]
[name]Sophie[/name] [name]Eleanor[/name] - [name]Poppy[/name]/[name]Soph[/name]
[name]Anne[/name] [name]Lorraine[/name] - [name]Annie[/name]

Not only do i love the English and [name]Regal[/name] feel of all the names (paired with the fun nicknames), but I also love the fact that each name has specific meaning to me.
[name]Gray[/name] [name]Carling[/name] :[name]Gray[/name] is a name that sort of has double meaning. My mother is in the fashion business and the colour gray in fashion has always been one of her all time favorites, as is mine. And one of my favorite movies/parts of history is “The Duchess” where a main “character” is named [name]Gray[/name]. [name]Carling[/name] is the name of a town where I cottage during the summer months since I have been a toddler, and holds many memories for me.
[name]Henry[/name] [name]Earl[/name] : I just love the name [name]Henry[/name] nn. [name]Hal[/name], but [name]Earl[/name] is the name of my dear grandfather.
[name]Georgia[/name] [name]Marie[/name] : The name [name]Georgia[/name] also comes from “The Duchess”, however the duchess’ name was [name]Georgiana[/name] which I love but I fear the name will be butchered and pronounced [name]George[/name]-ee-anna instead of the beautiful [name]George[/name]-ay-na which landed me to the more common [name]Georgia[/name]. [name]Marie[/name] is a name that has been passed down through many generations surprisingly on both my fathers side and my mothers side.
[name]Sophie[/name] [name]Eleanor[/name] - [name]Sophie[/name] is part of my name, as my middle name is [name]Anne[/name] [name]Sophie[/name]. [name]Eleanor[/name] is my grandmothers name.
[name]Anne[/name] [name]Lorraine[/name] - [name]Anne[/name] is part of my middle name, as my middle name is [name]Anne[/name] [name]Sophie[/name]. [name]Lorraine[/name] is a dear aunt of mine.

So what do you think of [name]Henry[/name], [name]Gray[/name], [name]Georgia[/name], [name]Sophie[/name], [name]Anne[/name] ([name]Hal[/name], G, [name]Georgie[/name], [name]Poppy[/name], [name]Annie[/name]) by them self or as a sibset? Let me know!! :smiley:

You have excellent taste! Too bad the babies aren’t real, they’d have great names, and adorable nicknames.

[name]Alexis[/name]

OMG, i had a dream last week that i had Quints, they were identical girls. I woke up during ‘delivery’ though, so yeah…