Quirky Boy Nicknames

See the results of this poll: Sweet & Quirky NN

Respondents: 55 (This poll is closed)

• Freddie : 18 (33%)
  • Ozzy : 4 (7%)
  • Sully : 9 (16%)
  • Teddy : 21 (38%)
  • Ziggy: 3 (5%)

I voted for [name_u]Freddie[/name_u]. I love [name_m]Frederic[/name_m] with the nickname [name_u]Freddie[/name_u] :slight_smile:

The other options:

[name_m]Ozzy[/name_m] ~ [name_m]Ozzy[/name_m] [name_m]Osbourne[/name_m].
[name_u]Sully[/name_u] ~ Monsters Inc.
[name_u]Teddy[/name_u] ~ Can’t see this on an adult.
[name_m]Ziggy[/name_m] ~ [name_m]Don[/name_m]'t like the sounds in this.

[name_u]Freddie[/name_u]- [name_m]Fredrick[/name_m] nn [name_u]Freddie[/name_u] would be very handsome, just [name_u]Freddie[/name_u] I dont think ages well and reminds me on i[name_f]Carly[/name_f]
[name_m]Ozzy[/name_m]- too connected to [name_m]Ozzy[/name_m] [name_m]Osbourne[/name_m] and the wizard of [name_m]Oz[/name_m] (I had an [name_m]Oz[/name_m] in my class once and all the other teachers raised an eyebrow at it as well)
[name_u]Sully[/name_u]- I do like [name_u]Sullivan[/name_u] nn [name_u]Sully[/name_u] a lot, [name_u]Sully[/name_u] by itself I think is too connected to Monsters inc
[name_u]Teddy[/name_u]- [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] nn [name_u]Teddy[/name_u] works great, but just [name_u]Teddy[/name_u] on an adult? I would INSIST people call me just Ted.
[name_m]Ziggy[/name_m]- would be a great stage name for a rockstar, but I dont think it works as a given name.

As a fully name - [name_u]Freddie[/name_u] is the only one that really works. I like most of the others as nicknames though

[name_m]Ah[/name_m], the [name_u]Freddie[/name_u] vs. [name_u]Teddy[/name_u] war wages on.

[name_m]Ziggy[/name_m] is my favourite! [name_m]Iggy[/name_m], [name_u]Frankie[/name_u], and [name_m]Artie[/name_m] also.

I love the vintage nicknames!
I voted [name_u]Freddie[/name_u], I like [name_u]Freddie[/name_u] as a full name the best.
I also enjoy [name_u]Teddy[/name_u] and [name_m]Ziggy[/name_m] but I wouldn’t be brave enough to use them (sadly!)

Other suggestions: [name_u]Reggie[/name_u], [name_u]Robbie[/name_u], [name_u]Bobby[/name_u], [name_u]Bernie[/name_u], [name_m]Monty[/name_m], [name_m]Jonny[/name_m], [name_m]Lenny[/name_m] and [name_m]Tommy[/name_m] - I would probably use any of those! :slight_smile:

I like [name_u]Sully[/name_u] best on its own (though I’m not much a fan of [name_u]Sullivan[/name_u]).

My favorite nickname is [name_u]Freddie[/name_u], followed by [name_u]Sully[/name_u]. [name_m]Ziggy[/name_m] is very cool and different. I love [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] and [name_m]Frederick[/name_m] for first names. It’s good to see [name_u]Sullivan[/name_u]!