Raddix?

Not sure if there is a thread for this yet, but just wondering what you think of [name_u]Cameron[/name_u] [name_u]Diaz[/name_u]’s daughter’s name: [name_f]Raddix[/name_f]?

1 Like

I really dislike [name_f]Raddix[/name_f]. It sounds like a product, a medicine or futuristic character. But the middle names ([name_f]Chloe[/name_f] [name_f]Wildflower[/name_f]) are stunning!! And [name_m]Rad[/name_m] would be a cool nickname.

2 Likes

Not personally a fan. I agree that the middles are stunning, though!

2 Likes

It has grown on me. Not something I would use, but it sounds very cool and modern imo.

I’m not a fan of [name_f]Raddix[/name_f], but I like the middle names!

I don’t like it. It seems like the name of a boardgame or something.

1 Like

Sounds way too much like Radish

1 Like

Raddix is yucky. It may even have dethroned [name_u]North[/name_u] [name_u]West[/name_u] as my least favorite celebrity baby name of all time. And I’ve been hoping some of the latest celebrity baby names are just trolling—e.g., [name_u]Elon[/name_u] Musk’s kid. Maybe they just don’t want to share his name with the world because they’re crazy-wealthy. Maybe [name_f]Chloe[/name_f] [name_f]Wildflower[/name_f] is [name_f]Raddix[/name_f]’s actual name that she’ll answer to in her private life, but they’re sticking a bad decoy on the front so as to preserve a tiny bit of privacy.

One can hope, right?

My another hope: [name_u]Baby[/name_u]-[name_u]Rae[/name_u]’s name is actually [name_u]Rae[/name_u] and baby is a sweet nickname that she won’t use in adulthood

3 Likes

I kinda like it. I would probably spell it Radix like the latin word, but [name_f]Raddix[/name_f] makes more sense with how you pronounce it.