Rafferty James?

I love the name [name]Rafferty[/name] for a boy and [name]James[/name] is going to be the middle name no matter what because its my father’s name.

My only concern is my first daughter’s name with be [name]Rowan[/name] [name]Isla[/name]. So having a [name]Rowan[/name] & a [name]Rafferty[/name] would I have to continue on the R theme. I like many R names but dont like the idea of all my children’s names beginning with R.

What do you think of the name [name]Rafferty[/name]?
Any other boy name suggestions to go with [name]Rowan[/name]? I like [name]Jude[/name] but dont like [name]Jude[/name] [name]James[/name].

Thank you.

[name]Kayla[/name]

I love the name [name]Rafferty[/name]. It is such a cool name. And the combo [name]Rafferty[/name] [name]James[/name] sounds great.

I personally don’t think you would have to go with another ‘R’ name if you had a third child. I am always in favorite of using your favorite names.

Good luck!

I don’t want to discourage you but you are looking for opinions… I don’t like the name [name]Rafferty[/name] but you are right about the combo.

[name]Rowan[/name] [name]Isla[/name] is awesome name though. And I agree that you don’t need to continue the R theme. Go with what you love.

good luck!