Raimey, Sasha, Minka or Keira???

Help! Can’t decide between these four and looking for comments/opinions/thoughts.

I’m trying to pick something that has a touch of badass-ness, and these four seem strong but feminine. And aren’t too common. I’m not sure the name Raimey has ever been used, and it came to me out of the blue, so welcome thoughts on all of these. Thanks for any input!!! :smiley:

I’m intrigued by Raimey - I would Google the crap out of it before using it just in case! Out of all your names, I like [name_f]Kiera[/name_f] the best, with [name_u]Sasha[/name_u] a very close second. I agree they’re all badass. [name_u]Sasha[/name_u] DiGiulian would be an excellent namesake :wink:

[name_f]Kiera[/name_f] is my favorite as well. I think it checks all your boxes. [name_u]Sasha[/name_u] is my second choice as well.

I really like Raimey.

The main character in Netfix’s tv show Frequency is named Raimy.

Raimey or [name_f]Minka[/name_f]… Raimey has a nice sound to it…

[name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_u]Sasha[/name_u] and [name_f]Minka[/name_f]! To me, they have exactly the vibe you’re going for. [name_f]Keira[/name_f] too, though it’s not my favourite. Raimey just strikes me as a bit odd and sounds made-up. [name_m]How[/name_m] about [name_f]Rainey[/name_f] or [name_f]Raina[/name_f]/[name_f]Reina[/name_f]?

My favorite is [name_f]Keira[/name_f]!!

I do not like Raimey, it is masculine to me, sharing many qualities with the name [name_u]Remy[/name_u]/[name_u]Remi[/name_u], and is the surname of several people I know. It also reminds me of the doe ray me song, as well as, unfortunately, rabies. [name_f]Minka[/name_f], [name_u]Sasha[/name_u], and [name_f]Keira[/name_f] are all gorgeous!

[name_f]Keira[/name_f] is my favourite too :slight_smile:

[name_f]Keira[/name_f] or [name_f]Minka[/name_f]

I like [name_u]Sasha[/name_u] and [name_f]Keira[/name_f].

Raimey and [name_f]Keira[/name_f] are my favorites! [name_f]Minka[/name_f] comes in third.

I like [name_f]Minka[/name_f], [name_u]Sasha[/name_u], and [name_f]Keira[/name_f] a lot. Of those, [name_u]Sasha[/name_u] is my favorite and [name_f]Minka[/name_f] is my second favorite. My first thought hearing Raimey was that it sounded made-up. I think it might be a good middle name. I really like the sound of the combination [name_u]Sasha[/name_u] Raimey. Maybe [name_u]Sasha[/name_u] Raimey and [name_f]Minka[/name_f] [name_m]Keiran[/name_m]?

I think both [name_u]Sasha[/name_u] and [name_f]Minka[/name_f] fit the bill for what you are looking for. Gorgeous!

[name_f]Keira[/name_f], [name_f]Minka[/name_f], and [name_u]Sasha[/name_u] are great for what you’re looking for. I like [name_f]Keira[/name_f] and [name_f]Minka[/name_f] the best!

I really like Raimey spelled Raimy. I quite like this name but I do prefer [name_f]Rainey[/name_f].

I also really like [name_f]Minka[/name_f] and [name_u]Sasha[/name_u]. I’m not a fan of [name_f]Kiera[/name_f] only because it is so overused where I live. Some people say keer-a and others say kee- eh- ra. I like [name_u]Keely[/name_u] or [name_f]Kyra[/name_f] or [name_f]Kyla[/name_f] better.

[name_f]Minka[/name_f] is the most bad ass sounding name on your list :slight_smile:

My vote is Raimy [name_f]Minka[/name_f] or [name_u]Sasha[/name_u] Raimey

I will watch the Netflix show so I can hear “Raimy” used a lot, since I don’t know anyone who has actually gone by the name. My late father’s name was Rives and I like a name starting with “R” like Raimey to remind me of him. I strongly considered the name “[name_u]Riley[/name_u]” but think it’s overused. And I am concerned [name_f]Keira[/name_f] may be nearing the tipping point of being trendy as well. [name_f]Minka[/name_f] may be hard to pull off, but it’s definitely in the unique category which I appreciate and there is just SOMETHING about it I love. Same with [name_u]Sasha[/name_u]. Stay tuned! [name_u]Baby[/name_u] girl due [name_u]March[/name_u] 2017. Thanks again for the comments!:grin:

[name_u]Sasha[/name_u], [name_u]Sasha[/name_u], [name_u]Sasha[/name_u]! So badassey but totally classy.

I’d say [name_f]Keira[/name_f] first and then [name_u]Sasha[/name_u], I don’t like the rest personally

Definitely [name_u]Sasha[/name_u], beautiful name! [name_f]Keira[/name_f] is ok, not too sure about the others x