Rainbow Baby Boy ๐ŸŒˆ

Oh, berries, I am so so thrilled to be making my first post ever (soon to be followed by another, as one of my dear friends is due later this week) in the birth announcements forum!

Last night, my Godmother and her wife welcomed their beautiful baby, a second son, named [name_u]Julian[/name_u] [name_u]Michael[/name_u]. He is so loved and such a blessing to the family, who lost their newborn son, [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m], shortly after his birth two years ago. :white_heart::dove: The boysโ€™ mothers, family members, and family-by-extension all love sweet [name_u]Julian[/name_u] so much! Iโ€™m so delighted to share his gorgeous name with you all! Oh, joyous day!

27 Likes

Congratulations to the family! [name_u]Julian[/name_u] is such a beautiful name. Iโ€™m so sorry to hear about the loss of their precious [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] :white_heart:

1 Like

Congrats! Julian is so dignified! I am sorry for their past loss.

1 Like

Congratulations - what a beautiful choice!

[name_m]Ah[/name_m] Congratulations to the family!

[name_u]Julian[/name_u] [name_u]Michael[/name_u] is such a handsome name :white_heart:

I hope the arrival of [name_u]Julian[/name_u] [name_u]Michael[/name_u] provides further peace over the tragic loss of [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] for the family.

1 Like

Congratulations!!
julian is such a lovely name!

congratulations to the family! [name_u]Julian[/name_u] [name_u]Michael[/name_u] is such a strong name! and iโ€™m so sorry about the loss of [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] :((

Many congratulations to you and them! Thank you for sharing it with us!

[name_u]Julian[/name_u] [name_u]Michael[/name_u] is a darling choice. :teddy_bear:

Thank you so much everyone, for the love for both of the boys! And, of course, for sweet Julianโ€™s name. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: xxx

congratulations to you and the family!! what a stunning choice :heartpulse: :rainbow:

Congratulations to your family! What a lovely name! :tada:

Thank you thank you thank you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

[name_u]Welcome[/name_u] to the world, [name_u]Julian[/name_u]!

What a handsome name he has! I am sure that he himself is handsome, too. I hope the family is resting well with their miracle baby. :heart:

1 Like

I canโ€™t wait for your next announcement, by the way.

1 Like

I canโ€™t wait either! On pins and needles currently! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thank you for all the [name_u]Julian[/name_u] love!! X If I do say so myself, he is an incredibly handsome baby. :relaxed:

1 Like