Ramona appreciation post

Yesterday I fell in love with the name Ramona. I also really like Ramone for a boy, but I like it much better as a middle name. What are your thoughts?

Alasdair Ramone
Ramona Helen
Leonidas Ramone
Ramona Sunshine (LOVE)

4 Likes

[name_f]Ramona[/name_f] [name_f]Sunshine[/name_f] and [name_f]Ramona[/name_f] [name_f]Helen[/name_f] are both perfection! I adore them!! They are so bookish and bright and beautiful… 10/10 each.

I really love the name [name_f]Ramona[/name_f]. I grew up reading and listening to the [name_u]Beverly[/name_u] [name_u]Cleary[/name_u] books, and this name will always have a special place in my heart thanks to little miss [name_u]Quimby[/name_u]. [name_f]Ramona[/name_f] is the perfect mix of doily-clunk and rascal-rugged for a little girl. I think it’s gorgeous! :sunny::newspaper_roll::roller_skate::crayon:

If I had a little [name_f]Ramona[/name_f], I’d consider [name_f]Orchid[/name_f], [name_f]Liv[/name_f], [name_f]Bess[/name_f], and [name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_u]Anne[/name_u] as middle names!

1 Like

[name_f]Ramona[/name_f] [name_f]Bess[/name_f] is gorgeous! I’ve been reading the book [name_f]Ramona[/name_f] [name_u]Blue[/name_u] by [name_u]Julie[/name_u] [name_u]Murphy[/name_u] (amazing book by the way- highly recommend reading it) so I think that’s what sparked the love. It’s a really spunky name too, which I love. And The Ramones are a nice connotation :smiley:

[name_f]Ramona[/name_f] is great! I know a teenage R@mona M@rch (sister is named Tuesd@y!!) and everyone always thinks she has the coolest name :blush:

5 Likes

That is so awesome! R@mona and Tuesa@y. That is so fabulous!

2 Likes

[name_f]Ramona[/name_f] is so sparky and charming!!

[name_f]Ramona[/name_f] [name_f]Sunshine[/name_f] is gorgeous - to bight and musical!

[name_m]Alasdair[/name_m] [name_m]Ramone[/name_m] is very charming and cool!!

1 Like

Literally all of these are on my list, and golly are they stunning together. I’m obsessed. :face_holding_back_tears:

2 Likes

[name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_f]Ramona[/name_f] [name_f]Sunshine[/name_f]!

[name_f]Ramona[/name_f] in a boy combo feels very ‘The Ramones’ to me which may or may not bother you. Having said that, [name_m]Leonidas[/name_m] Ramone?! [name_u]Amazing[/name_u].

1 Like

I love [name_f]Ramona[/name_f]!

2 Likes

I love [name_f]Ramona[/name_f]! It has a nice sound and lovely meaning. [name_f]My[/name_f] favourite out of your combos is [name_f]Ramona[/name_f] [name_f]Sunshine[/name_f] (swoon)!!

1 Like