Ramona...

What’s your opinion on the girls name [name_f]Ramona[/name_f]? I love [name_f]Ramona[/name_f] personally it’s a very sweet little girls name! But when I hear it, it always makes me think of [name_f]Ramona[/name_f] [name_f]Victoria[/name_f] Flowers (The character from [name_m]Scott[/name_m] Pilgrim Vs The World) but maybe that’s the reason why I love it so much. What’s your opinion?

What do you think of the combination [name_f]Ramona[/name_f] [name_f]Florence[/name_f]?
I really like [name_u]Romy[/name_u] or [name_u]Roma[/name_u] as nicknames! However I don’t like [name_f]Mona[/name_f]. It would be really sweet is her first name had a nickname like [name_u]Romy[/name_u] and her middle name had a nickname like [name_f]Flo[/name_f] (pronounced Flow). Then she could be called [name_u]Romy[/name_u] [name_f]Flo[/name_f].
What’s your opinion on [name_f]Ramona[/name_f] [name_f]Florence[/name_f] and [name_u]Romy[/name_u] [name_f]Flo[/name_f]?

I love the name [name_f]Ramona[/name_f], it’s beautiful, completely usable, and not overused! It is such a wonderful with a great mean (wise protector), I too think about [name_f]Ramona[/name_f] Flowers a little to, but I like [name_f]Ramona[/name_f] Flowers and it isn’t an over-powering association either.

I haven’t seen the movie so I don’t have that association. I think more of the [name_f]Ramona[/name_f] [name_m]Quimby[/name_m] books I’d read as a kid, which were pretty funny. I like it for that reason.

[name_f]Mona[/name_f] I agree, not a great nickname, but [name_u]Romy[/name_u] is very sweet. [name_f]Flo[/name_f] is not my style and reminds me of menstrual cycles, always. That said, [name_f]Ramona[/name_f] [name_f]Florence[/name_f] is a nice combination, I just wouldn’t shorten [name_f]Florence[/name_f] to [name_f]Flo[/name_f].

I don’t really like [name_f]Ramona[/name_f] that much but love [name_f]Florence[/name_f]!

[name_f]Ramona[/name_f] [name_f]Florence[/name_f] is fantastic. It’s kind of quirky and vintage.

I have a [name_f]Ramona[/name_f] we call [name_u]Romy[/name_u]! [name_u]Love[/name_u] it!

I appreciate [name_f]Ramona[/name_f] for the [name_f]Ramona[/name_f] [name_m]Quimby[/name_m] reference, as a PP mentioned. I think it may be due for a comeback. Vintage with a touch of spunk is very in. I adore the nickname [name_u]Romy[/name_u]!

I like both [name_f]Ramona[/name_f] and [name_f]Florence[/name_f]; I think they make a nice combo. However, I feel like it may be a little TOO much of the same style. I could see [name_f]Ramona[/name_f] and [name_f]Florence[/name_f] being sisters easier than I could see it being one name.

[name_u]Romy[/name_u] and [name_f]Flo[/name_f] sounds much better to me than [name_u]Romy[/name_u] [name_f]Flo[/name_f].

I haven’t seen the movie, but on its own merits [name_f]Ramona[/name_f] [name_f]Florence[/name_f] works well! I have loved [name_f]Ramona[/name_f] nn [name_u]Romy[/name_u] for years. It always reminds me (fondly and not suer strongly) of [name_f]Ramona[/name_f] [name_m]Quimby[/name_m]. I personally don’t put that much emphasis on nicknames when I’m looking at names, but [name_u]Romy[/name_u] [name_f]Flo[/name_f] is cute.

Wow, here in Spain [name_f]Ramona[/name_f] is an ugly, old name. I mean, you could be bully if you’re named [name_f]Ramona[/name_f]!

I absolutely love [name_f]Ramona[/name_f]. [name_f]Ramona[/name_f] [name_f]Florence[/name_f] is perfect.