Random questions

1. What is one of your go-to recipes?

2. What are some of your non-name hobbies?

3. Which song are you most likely to listen to on repeat this week?

4. What TV show should more people be watching?

5. [name_m]Favorite[/name_m] ice cream flavor?

6. Describe your dream salad. What would be in the best salad you can possibly imagine?

4 Likes
  1. i love baking to relax. brownies are probably my go-to.

2. reading and learning about social justice, and as i said above, baking

3. anything olivia rodrigo!! i’m pretty obsessed with her and her music

4. most of my favorite shows are pretty popular, but maybe… bob’s burgers?

5. tillamook mudslide!! anything chocolate-y!

6. arugula, with cucumbers, small tomatoes, beets, and a hardboiled egg. with oil and vinegar as dressing

3 Likes

Normally coconut curry or Tikka Masala.

[name_m]Reading[/name_m], paintings, writing, hiking, biking (bicycle and motorcycle), and spelunking.

This week I think it’s going to be Palomino [name_f]Princess[/name_f] by [name_u]Tyler[/name_u] [name_m]Booth[/name_m].

I don’t watch TV, but everyone should be listening to [name_u]Bailey[/name_u] Sarian’s Dark [name_m]History[/name_m] podcast.

Chocolate. [name_m]Just[/name_m] chocolate.

Yogurt, sesame seeds, sunflower seeds, poppy seeds, sour cream, bacon, chicken, raspberry preserves, arugula, kale, craisens (cranberry raisens), mango chunks, grapefruit juice, and balsamic vinegar.

2 Likes
  1. Cauliflower tikka masala!
  2. Personality theories
  3. Carnaval [name_u]Del[/name_u] Barrio from In The Heights (obc cast, not the movie version)
  4. Bunheads rip :sleepy:
  5. Vanilla - if there were just rum instead of rum & raisin, it’d be that
  6. Horrible at creating salads! I generally like the pear, candied walnut (although I’ve recently become allergic to walnut), & I forget what kind of cheese with I think a raspberry vinaigrette?
4 Likes
  1. i love oatmeal as well as avocado toast !! if i am in the mood, i make some pasta :slight_smile:
  2. jewlery making, pottery, photography, pet training, painting, and i love listening to music
  3. honestly my music taste varies by the mood i am in, lately i have been listening to Good Days by Sza, [name_u]Golden[/name_u] Hour by [name_u]Kasey[/name_u] Musgraves, [name_f]Rhiannon[/name_f] by [name_m]Fleetwood[/name_m] [name_m]Mac[/name_m] & [name_m]Alejandro[/name_m] by [name_f]Lady[/name_f] Gaga
  4. criminal minds or the office, classics.
  5. vanilla bean, strawberry or cookie dough: i am very indecisive :laughing:
  6. plenty of veggies and fruit, the more colorful the better: i only make my own salad dressing, i love making my food handmade and not straight from the store when i can. i love strawberrys as well as chia seeds and nuts in my salad. typically i use a basalmic or italian dressing on my salad. sometimes i sprinkle some almonds on top for some protein :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
3 Likes
  1. What is one of your go-to recipes? Pasta with homemade avocado pesto

2. What are some of your non-name hobbies? Theater, writing, candle making, reading

3. Which song are you most likely to listen to on repeat this week? I’m currently really into the American Psycho OBC Soundtrack

4. What TV show should more people be watching? Crime Scene Kitchen

5. Favorite ice cream flavor? Butter pecan

6. Describe your dream salad. What would be in the best salad you can possibly imagine? Spinach, goat cheese, pecans, beets, maybe a few other green veggies or sprouts?

1 Like

1: Homemade pasta with pasta sauce :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2: I do gymnastics, dance, ballet. I also love acting.

3: [name_u]Dynasty[/name_u] by [name_f]Miia[/name_f]

4: [name_u]Brooklyn[/name_u] 99

5: Vanilla!!

6: apple, egg, tomatoes & hazelnut & lettuce.

1 Like
  1. [name_f]Banana[/name_f] bread with sultanas!
  2. Swimming, rowing, running and reading
  3. Probably Zombie by the Cranberries
  4. Snowpiercer!
  5. [name_f]Mint[/name_f] choc chip! But there is a crazily good gelato place near me that has flavour specials like [name_u]Anzac[/name_u] Biscuit, Pavlova and [name_f]Apple[/name_f] Pie…
  6. This is the salad I get from my school cafeteria’s make your own salad menu: lettuce, carrot, chicken, bacon, parmesan cheese, fetta, tasty cheese, beetroot, corn, aioli and croutons
2 Likes
  1. anything with pasta. recently pasta pesto with crème fraîche, parmesan and black pepper.

2. writing, photography, street fashion and I did ballet for ages.

3. From [name_u]Eden[/name_u] by Hozier

4. mm maybe BBCs Call the Midwife?

5. coconut caramel, or anything with pecan

6. ohh either my aunts salad with loads of mini tomatoes, cucumber, feta cheese, lettuce, olives and more. OR rosolje, estonian beet-salad, with red beets, potatoes, pickles, apple, egg, mayonnaise, greek yoghurt, mustard, salt and pepper. which makes me really nostalgic :))

2 Likes
  1. [name_f]My[/name_f] grandpa’s shortbread cookies!
  2. Everything that has to do with performing (dancing, singing, piano, guitar, acting)
  3. Either Walking On [name_f]Sunshine[/name_f] - [name_f]Katrina[/name_f] & The Waves, America’s [name_f]Sweetheart[/name_f] - [name_f]Elle[/name_f] [name_m]King[/name_m] or maybe Omigod You Guys from Legally Blonde the musical because it’s been stuck in my head all week.
  4. Once Upon A Time
  5. [name_f]Mint[/name_f] [name_m]Chip[/name_m]!
  6. I know this is simple, but I really love plain old [name_m]Caesar[/name_m] salad, it’s delicious!
1 Like

1) What is one of your go-to recipes?

Pasta salad!

2) What are some of your non-name hobbies?

I love watching movies and trying new foods!

3) Which song are you most likely to listen to on repeat this week?

This week it’s ‘Nothing [name_u]Ever[/name_u] Changes’ by [name_u]Nico[/name_u] [name_u]Collins[/name_u]

4) What TV show should more people be watching?
It’s pretty popular but BBC’s [name_m]Sherlock[/name_m] is :kissing_heart::ok_hand:t3:

5) Favorite ice cream flavor?

Ok this is very specific but Daiquiri [name_u]Ice[/name_u] from Baskin [name_m]Robbins[/name_m] and here in [name_u]Texas[/name_u] there’s a grocery store called HEB and they sell a raspberry truffle ice cream and it’s so good

6) Describe your dream salad. What would be in the best salad you can possibly imagine?

Pasta, artichoke hearts, tomatoes, fresh mozzarella, some lemon and vinaigrette :black_heart:

1 Like
  1. Brownies!
  2. [name_m]Reading[/name_m], writing, and competitive dance!
  3. Anything [name_f]Olivia[/name_f] [name_m]Rodrigo[/name_m]! I’m obsessed.
  4. Netflix’s A Series of Unfortunate Event! It’s SO good!
  5. Anything chocolate-y!
  6. Lettuce, ham, sunflower seeds, tomatoes, croutons, and [name_f]Olive[/name_f] Garden’s Italian dressing!!
1 Like

1. What is one of your go-to recipes? couscous with fried veggies
2. What are some of your non-name hobbies? fiber crafts, games and writing
3. Which song are you most likely to listen to on repeat this week? the whole album “the good times and the bad ones” by Why Don’t We
4. What TV show should more people be watching? Mr Robot
5. Favorite ice cream flavor? I once had a mix called Orient Express that had caramel, pistachios and oranges. Otherwise, yogurt.
6. Describe your dream salad. What would be in the best salad you can possibly imagine? The same that @futuremama described :see_no_evil: I was going to say pear, walnut, probably a blue cheese and I was thinking about raspberry vinaigrette

2 Likes
  1. Hummus with curry powder in with toasted pitta bread and sliced carrot
  2. reading, writing and [name_u]Marvel[/name_u]
  3. I recently remembered that the chorus of [name_f]Beautiful[/name_f] Now exists so…
  4. What If…? The next episode is tomorrow. The first episode is fdjshkrgwt.
  5. Vegan cherry bakewell flavour from a specific shop. [name_u]Or[/name_u] vegan chocolate or any sorbet.
  6. Regular stuff, carrot, cucumber, cherry tomatoes, sliced red onion, pepper, beetroot with rocket lettuce (you know the one that looks really boring but tastes spicy? I think that’s rocket. No other kind of lettuce though) and my curry hummus and toasted pitta bread or a side of some kind of couscous or quinoa or some posh grain.
3 Likes

Recipe for tomato sauce: fry onions and garlic and Mediterranean veg. Add tinned tomatoes, tomato puree, paprika, chives, mixed spice, a little sage, lots of marjoram and basil, and black pepper. I put this with tuna and pasta for a yummy meal. It always tastes better after being in the fridge for a day or two then re-heated. It gives it a chance to infuse with flavour.

1. What are some of your non-name hobbies?

Making collages, writing, walking, taking nature photos, learning about psychology and sociology - at the moment I’m particularly interested in cults.

1. Which song are you most likely to listen to on repeat this week?

I can’t get Lily Allen’s song The Fear out of my head, so it might be that!

1. What TV show should more people be watching?

Kim’s Convenience (it’s on Netflix). Also, going on from talking about learning about the psych and social factors involved in experiences of living in a cult or alternative community, I recently watched Wild Wild Country. I’d highly recommend that as well and it is on Netflix too.

1. Favorite ice cream flavor?

From a store: Mint choc chip. That my friend Esther makes: Chocolate orange :yum:

1. Describe your dream salad. What would be in the best salad you can possibly imagine?

Ok, it would have cous cous and quinoa, chilli sauce and lime juice, chickpeas and lentils and mediterranean veg. I’m not sure what else would flavour it well! And the regular salad bits like iceberg lettuce

2 Likes
    [name_u]Salmon[/name_u] with lemon brown butter herb sauce or rosemary ground beef marinara with pasta.
  2. What are some of your non-name hobbies?
    Baking, cooking, dressing up, gaming
  3. Which song are you most likely to listen to on repeat this week?
    I listen to a lot of [name_m]Wilbur[/name_m] Soots music
  4. What TV show should more people be watching?
    Psych and [name_f]Buffy[/name_f] the Vampire Slayer! Psych is so underrated.
  5. Favorite ice cream flavor?
    It really depends, but maybe cookies and cream/Oreo ice cream.
  6. Describe your dream salad. What would be in the best salad you can possibly imagine?
    A [name_m]Caesar[/name_m] salad, but just a very light dressing on [name_f]Greta[/name_f] lettuce with steamed shrimp (no old bay), shredded Parmesan and croutons that are still crunchy
1 Like
  1. Gnocchi with marinara. Side salad.
  2. [name_m]Reading[/name_m], listening to music, playing video games, genealogy, watching tv/movies, hanging with friends
  3. No No No by Beirut
  4. In the Dark
  5. Vanilla (I know I’m boring)
  6. The green goddess cobb from Panera with extra dressing. Immaculate.
1 Like

SZA, KACEY, FM, AND GAGA! yes. just yes.

Not only did I scream-sing From [name_u]Eden[/name_u] in the car today but also call the midwife!

Good one!

3 Likes

hozier is chefs kiss… just saying, [name_f]Cherry[/name_f] Wine is one of my favorites by him!!

1. love making avocado toast with tomato, hummus, fruit, etc.

2. watching movies, playing tennis, roller skating, browsing runway looks.

3. Song 2 by Blur, Easier than Lying by [name_u]Halsey[/name_u], Fireproof by 1D, [name_f]Sunday[/name_f] [name_f]Morning[/name_f] by Maroon 5, and [name_f]Arabella[/name_f] by Arctic Monkeys.

4. [name_m]Gilmore[/name_m] Girls, Stranger Things, [name_m]Parks[/name_m] and Rec, and The Good Place.

5. Vanilla with salted caramel or strawberry🍓

6. avocado, hummus, tomatoes, blueberries, strawberries, pecans, and sweet potatoes.

1 Like