Rank my names!

[name_m]Just[/name_m] really not sure!

[name_f]Emilia[/name_f] [name_f]Primrose[/name_f]
[name_f]Millie[/name_f] [name_f]Primrose[/name_f]
[name_f]Imogen[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f]
[name_f]Eloise[/name_f] [name_f]Primrose[/name_f]

1 Like

[name_f]My[/name_f] thoughts

[name_f]Emilia[/name_f] [name_f]Primrose[/name_f] ~ very romantic and elegant 9/10

[name_f]Millie[/name_f] [name_f]Primrose[/name_f] ~ this name is very cutesy but I prefer [name_f]Emilia[/name_f] with the nickname [name_f]Primrose[/name_f] 7/10

[name_f]Imogen[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] ~ absolutely love [name_f]Imogen[/name_f] she’s elegant, strong and wholesome I really like the nickname [name_f]Immy[/name_f] along with the Shakespearean reference. [name_f]Rose[/name_f] is a sweet middle name 10/10

[name_f]Eloise[/name_f] [name_f]Primrose[/name_f] ~ [name_f]Eloise[/name_f] is so pretty and preppy a lovely combination with the nickname [name_f]Ellie[/name_f] she’s so pretty and love the middle name [name_f]Primrose[/name_f] 10/10

[name_f]My[/name_f] favourites are [name_f]Imogen[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] & [name_f]Eloise[/name_f] [name_f]Primrose[/name_f] :rose:

2 Likes

millie primrose ~ my favourite !! 9/10
emilia primrose ~ also lovely (i like this spelling a lot more than amelia) 8/10
imogen rose ~ i really like imogen (especially with nn immy) but i much prefer primrose to rose as a middle 7/10
eloise primrose ~ still pretty, eloise just isn’t really my style ! 6/10

2 Likes

1.)Emilia
2.)Eloise
3.)Millie
4.)Imogen

2 Likes

[name_f]Emilia[/name_f] - A stunning romantic name. I also prefer this over [name_f]Amelia[/name_f]. 10/10
[name_f]Imogen[/name_f] - Elegant and uncommon. 8/10
[name_f]Eloise[/name_f] - It’s a lovely name, just nms. 6/10
[name_f]Millie[/name_f] - Cute, but I prefer it as a nn for [name_f]Emilia[/name_f]. 5/10

2 Likes

Thank you! Sorry what does nm mean? :slight_smile:

1 Like

We have very different style. I think [name_f]Emilia[/name_f] [name_f]Primrose[/name_f] is by far the prettiest of these though. And then you could still use [name_f]Millie[/name_f] if you wanted.

1 Like

[name_f]My[/name_f] pleasure :smile:
nms = not my style.

1 Like

I’ll rate them out of ten

[name_f]Emilia[/name_f] [name_f]Primrose[/name_f] - 7.5 - pretty and elegant but has spark too

[name_f]Millie[/name_f] [name_f]Primrose[/name_f] - 7.5 - soft and sweet

[name_f]Imogen[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] - 8 - strong and feminine, feels versatile

[name_f]Eloise[/name_f] [name_f]Primrose[/name_f] - 7 -pretty and stylish

1 Like

Eloise Primrose is so gorgeous i just can’t get over it. You’re making me fall in love with Eloise all over again!

Others aren’t my style, especially not Imogen aha x

1 Like

[name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_f]Emilia[/name_f] [name_f]Primrose[/name_f] - others aren’t my style :tulip:

1 Like

[name_f]Imogen[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] is my favourite! [name_f]Imogen[/name_f] is quirky and fun and the combination rolls off the tongue really nicely. I also like [name_f]Eloise[/name_f] [name_f]Primrose[/name_f] a lot – [name_f]Eloise[/name_f] is such a chic, elegant choice and [name_f]Primrose[/name_f] is lovely in the middle name spot. [name_f]Millie[/name_f] and [name_f]Emilia[/name_f] are lovely names as well, they just don’t excite me as much as [name_f]Imogen[/name_f] and [name_f]Eloise[/name_f], personally.

1 Like

I have a daughter (4) named [name_f]Emilia[/name_f]. Be aware it is a very popular name. In her swim class of 8, she was 1 of 2 Emilias. She is also one of 2 Emilias in her preschool class of 15. I would not name a child [name_f]Millie[/name_f] as [name_f]Millie[/name_f] is a nickname for Emilia/Amelia. I call my daughter [name_f]Millie[/name_f] all the time.

1 Like

[name_f]Emilia[/name_f] [name_f]Primrose[/name_f] 7/10 very pretty, just not my style :upside_down_face:
[name_f]Millie[/name_f] [name_f]Primrose[/name_f] 8/10 really sweet
[name_f]Imogen[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] 10/10 absolutely lovely–the elegant, uncommon [name_f]Imogen[/name_f] works wonderfully with the more common but beautiful [name_f]Rose[/name_f].
[name_f]Eloise[/name_f] [name_f]Primrose[/name_f] 3/10 again, [name_f]Eloise[/name_f] just isn’t for me, but also the two s sounds in both names bother me a little bit.

Favourite:
[name_f]Imogen[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] :heart:

Like:

Ok:

Least favourite:

1 Like

Thank you! [name_f]Do[/name_f] you find you have to say it’s with an E a lot? :joy: has it been quite a faff!

[name_f]Imogen[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f]

I love [name_f]Rose[/name_f], but not [name_f]Imogen[/name_f] or else it would be at the top

I would rank them:
[name_f]Millie[/name_f] [name_f]Primrose[/name_f] (super sweet with great flow)
[name_f]Eloise[/name_f] [name_f]Primrose[/name_f] (very pretty and elegant but the double -se endings are kind of rhymey)
[name_f]Imogen[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] (Imogen is my fave first name on your list but I strongly prefer [name_f]Primrose[/name_f] in the middle)
[name_f]Emilia[/name_f] [name_f]Primrose[/name_f] (not a big fan of [name_f]Emilia[/name_f] but I do like the similar [name_f]Mila[/name_f], [name_f]Amelia[/name_f], and Emily)