Rank my top 5

[name_u]Rory[/name_u], [name_m]Caius[/name_m], [name_m]Hugo[/name_m], [name_m]Caleb[/name_m], [name_u]Louie[/name_u].

For context, middle name will be [name_u]James[/name_u] and surname is [name_m]Martin[/name_m].
Big sister is [name_f]Elodie[/name_f].

[name_u]Rory[/name_u]- 10/10 especially as a brother to [name_f]Elodie[/name_f]
[name_m]Caius[/name_m]- 7/10
[name_m]Hugo[/name_m]- 9/10
[name_m]Caleb[/name_m]- 5/10
[name_u]Louie[/name_u]- 7/10

[name_f]My[/name_f] number 1 will list first and my least favourite last keeping in mind the middle name/last name & that big sister is [name_f]Elodie[/name_f] :blush::blush:

[name_m]Hugo[/name_m] ~ 10/10
[name_m]Caleb[/name_m] ~ 8/10
[name_u]Rory[/name_u] ~ 8/10 for me [name_u]Rory[/name_u] & [name_f]Elodie[/name_f] rhyme a little bit with the similar ending sounds so personally despite loving [name_u]Rory[/name_u] I wouldn’t use.
[name_u]Louie[/name_u] ~ 5/10
[name_m]Caius[/name_m] ~ 4/10

Honestly [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u] [name_m]Martin[/name_m] is definitely my favourite. [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] sounds gorgeous with [name_f]Elodie[/name_f] really sweet sibling set and I also like that they share that ‘o’ sound which makes the overall sibling set feel melodic and well thought out.

I just want to suggest [name_m]Oscar[/name_m] he’s so handsome and I think would sound great with [name_f]Elodie[/name_f].

1 Like

Thanks for your reply! I do really like [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] (just trying to get my husband on board with that one). LOVE [name_m]Oscar[/name_m] and totally agree it would go nicely with [name_f]Elodie[/name_f]. Unfortunately for me that is my nephew’s name (sigh).

1 Like

From fave to least

[name_u]Rory[/name_u]
[name_m]Hugo[/name_m]
[name_m]Caius[/name_m]
[name_u]Louie[/name_u]
[name_m]Caleb[/name_m]

1 Like

Thanks for your reply! [name_f]My[/name_f] husband will be happy to hear that you give [name_u]Rory[/name_u] a 10/10 as that’s his current fave.

From favorite to least favorite

[name_u]Rory[/name_u]
[name_m]Hugo[/name_m]
[name_m]Caleb[/name_m]
[name_u]Louie[/name_u]
[name_m]Caius[/name_m]

1 Like

[name_f]Elodie[/name_f] and [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] are perfection! [name_u]Bright[/name_u], sophisticated, Euro-chic and stylish.

Then I’d rank the others…

[name_m]Caius[/name_m]
[name_u]Louie[/name_u]
[name_u]Rory[/name_u]
[name_m]Caleb[/name_m]

1 Like

[name_m]Ah[/name_m] that’s typical. Another idea could be [name_u]Milo[/name_u]? [name_u]Or[/name_u] [name_u]Miles[/name_u]?

1 Like

[name_m]Favorite[/name_m] to least favorite:

[name_m]Hugo[/name_m]
[name_m]Caius[/name_m]
[name_u]Louie[/name_u]
[name_u]Rory[/name_u]
[name_m]Caleb[/name_m]

1 Like

[name_m]Hugo[/name_m], [name_u]Rory[/name_u] and [name_u]Louie[/name_u] flow well :grinning:

1 Like

[name_m]Hugo[/name_m]- 10/10, hugo james as a brother to elodie is perfection
Rory-8, rory james is adorable… I dont prefer rory as a nickname but I love it anyway
[name_u]Louie[/name_u]- 6, louie james is cute… but I dont love it as a brothers to elodie (its just imo, it still is a beautiful name)
[name_m]Caleb[/name_m]- 6, caleb is just Not my cup of tea but I like caleb james for you
Caius-4, I love caius for you, I just dont like caius james (probably because both names end in -s)

1 Like

From most to least favorite:

1. [name_u]Louie[/name_u]
  2. [name_m]Hugo[/name_m]
  3. [name_m]Caleb[/name_m]
  4. [name_u]Rory[/name_u]
  5. [name_m]Caius[/name_m]
1 Like

[name_f]My[/name_f] favorite is [name_m]Caleb[/name_m] 8/10
[name_m]Hugo[/name_m] 7/10
[name_u]Rory[/name_u] 5/10
[name_u]Louie[/name_u] 4/10
[name_m]Caius[/name_m] 2/10

1 Like

Absolutely love [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] with [name_f]Elodie[/name_f]. Wonderful pair!

I’d rank the others (from favourite to least)

[name_m]Caius[/name_m]
[name_u]Louie[/name_u]
[name_u]Rory[/name_u]
[name_m]Caleb[/name_m]

1 Like
  1. Hugo - handsome and regal, but with a bit of a soft side!
  2. Caius - very distinct and unusual (in a good way!)
  3. Caleb - a bit too common next to Elodie imo.
  4. Louie - too nickname-y for my liking. (Lewis would be nice!)
  5. Rory - really difficult for me to say, but is probably easier if you are in the UK.
1 Like

Ranked from favorite to least favorite (w/ middle name [name_u]James[/name_u], surname [name_m]Martin[/name_m], and sister Elodie):

[name_m]Hugo[/name_m]
[name_m]Caius[/name_m]
[name_m]Caleb[/name_m]
[name_u]Rory[/name_u]
[name_u]Louie[/name_u]

1 Like

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] there.

Here is my favorite to least favorite:

Caius-It’s so handsome & smart & slightly exotic. And it has the cool nn of [name_u]Cai[/name_u]. It totally vibes w/Elodie & [name_m]Caius[/name_m] [name_m]Martin[/name_m] flows well. [name_m]Caius[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u] isn’t perfect because of the double ‘s’ ending, but it’s not awful. I also love [name_m]Caius[/name_m] because it’s simple yet not at all common.

Caleb-It doesn’t super excite me, but it’s a handsome solid name. I love the idea of [name_m]Caleb[/name_m] nn [name_u]Cal[/name_u] if you’re into that. [name_m]Caleb[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u] [name_m]Martin[/name_m] works well as do [name_m]Caleb[/name_m] & [name_f]Elodie[/name_f].

Hugo-I don’t love it, but I don’t mind it. Kind of prefer the sleekness of [name_m]Hugh[/name_m]. Maybe I just see [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] on these boards a lot so it seems over done. It’s not in real life.

Louie-I think that [name_u]Louie[/name_u] is so adorable. It would be higher ranked if it had been a nn for [name_m]Louis[/name_m] (or [name_m]Luciano[/name_m] or [name_m]Lorenzo[/name_m] if you want something fancy?) It just seems too cutesy as a full name.

Rory-I don’t dislike this name. It’s just hard to say & especially a bit ‘r’ heavy w/Martin.

[name_f]Hope[/name_f] this helps. :slight_smile:

1 Like

hugo james (lovely !!)
caius james (nn cai ? please :pleading_face:)
rory james
louie james
caleb james

1 Like

[name_m]Caius[/name_m] (obsessed)
[name_u]Rory[/name_u]
[name_m]Caleb[/name_m]
[name_m]Hugo[/name_m]
[name_u]Louie[/name_u]

1 Like