Rank my top 6 names?

my personal favourite to least

eleanor
sophie
brynn
maya
kate
sage

1. [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] - Such a classic name! It’s sophisticated and stylish, and [name_f]Ellie[/name_f] as a nickname makes it feel modern and playful too.

2. [name_f]Kate[/name_f] - I feel like [name_f]Kate[/name_f] is so underrated despite being fairly popular. It’s got that elegant connection via [name_f]Kate[/name_f] Middleton, but it’s also simple and lively at the same time. I can imagine it on a boisterous little girl and a distinguished woman.

3. [name_f]Sophie[/name_f] - I love how endearing and down-to-earth [name_f]Sophie[/name_f] sounds. It’s got a royal history but today I would think it’s more associated with the energetic [name_f]Sophie[/name_f] [name_u]Sheridan[/name_u] from Mamma [name_f]Mia[/name_f].

4. [name_u]Sage[/name_u] - I personally prefer it as a boy’s name, but it’s still equally adorable for a girl. The meaning, “wise”, makes me love [name_u]Sage[/name_u] all the more. Plus it just sounds beautiful to say!

5. [name_f]Maya[/name_f] - When hear [name_f]Maya[/name_f] I think of [name_f]Maya[/name_f] [name_m]Hart[/name_m] from the [name_f]Girl[/name_f] Meet’s World tv show on the Disney channel, so I have a hard time picturing it on someone else. However, it’s a great multicultural name and has the same simple and charming appeal as the other names on this list.

6. [name_f]Brynn[/name_f] - For some unexplainable reason it sounds too preppy for my taste, but without personal biases I would say that I like how short and confident it sounds. I do personally prefer [name_u]Bryn[/name_u] (b) or [name_f]Brynna[/name_f].

1. [name_f]Maya[/name_f]
  2. [name_f]Brynn[/name_f]
  3. [name_f]Kate[/name_f]
  4. [name_f]Sophie[/name_f]- lower because of popularity, although I’d guess it’s for a good reason!
  5. [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] (Ellie)
  6. [name_u]Sage[/name_u]
  1. [name_f]Maya[/name_f]
  2. [name_u]Sage[/name_u]
  3. [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] “Ellie”
  4. [name_f]Brynn[/name_f]
  5. [name_f]Sophie[/name_f]
  6. [name_f]Kate[/name_f]

All are great names! I love your style.

eleanor
maya
sage
kate
brynn
sophie

These are all such friendly, wearable names!

1. [name_f]Kate[/name_f]. It’s just such a great name that adds a kind of chic practical vibe to any sibset, person, brand name, etc etc. I love it.

2. [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f]. So queenly and regal and flowing.

3. [name_f]Sophie[/name_f]. Popular for good reason. It’s soft and friendly and intelligent sounding.

4. [name_f]Maya[/name_f]. [name_f]Maya[/name_f] sounds adventurous and extroverted, a world traveler.

5. [name_u]Sage[/name_u]. Next to the more classic names on your list, this strikes me as an herbaceous twist on [name_f]Paige[/name_f].

6. [name_f]Brynn[/name_f]. Breezy and preppy. A [name_f]Brynn[/name_f] knows how to sail. It’s a great name and my favorite of the Br- name family, but I like the others more.

1. [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f]
  3. [name_f]Maya[/name_f]
  4. [name_f]Kate[/name_f]
  5. [name_u]Sage[/name_u]
  6. [name_f]Sophie[/name_f]
  1. Kate- love everything about this name, classic but has the strong one syllable sound I love. Endless nicknames (could be a good or bad thing)

2. Sage- I can’t stop thinking about this name! I adore it- as a color, an herb, and as a kind of unisex name that is simple and has a great balance of strong and soft. It’s offbeat but known. Not as many nicknames.

3. Sophie- It was hard to decide between this and Brynn. You’re spot on- it is a happy name but with air of French sophistication that makes it wearable for all stages of life. I do know a lot of baby Sophies but it’s not a name that will ever feel worn out.

4. Brynn- I really love Brynn too! I prefer the spelling Bryn but that’s just because I love a good 4 letter name. These top 4 were all so close and Brynn slips to the bottom just because there’s something kind of chilly about it- it’s not as friendly as Sage or Kate. But it has the clean, smart vibes I adore.

These are all faves of mine so my bottom 2 would have to be:

Maya- beautiful name, simple, 4 letters, sounds so soft. It is WAY overused in my community and most of my friends and acquaintances consider Maya. If it’s not as used where you are, I think it’s a strong contender with Kate and Sophie if you want something classic. But I’m just a little tired of it.

Eleanor- never been a fan.

[name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] “Ellie”
[name_f]Maya[/name_f]
[name_f]Brynn[/name_f]
[name_f]Sophie[/name_f]
[name_u]Sage[/name_u]
[name_f]Kate[/name_f]

from fave to least:

[name_f]Kate[/name_f]
[name_f]Brynn[/name_f]
[name_f]Sophie[/name_f]
[name_u]Sage[/name_u]
[name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] - [name_f]Ellie[/name_f] (would be first if it was just Eleanor!)
[name_f]Maya[/name_f]

1. [name_f]Maya[/name_f]
  3. [name_f]Sophie[/name_f]
  4. [name_u]Sage[/name_u]
  5. [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] ’ [name_f]Ellie[/name_f] ’
  6. [name_f]Kate[/name_f]

All of them are lovely!

1. [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] ‘Elle’
  2. [name_u]Sage[/name_u]
  3. [name_f]Kate[/name_f]
  4. [name_f]Brynn[/name_f]