Rank these names

[name_f]Chloe[/name_f] - pretty, timeless and sweet, but was majorly popular around 10 years ago 8/10
[name_f]Olive[/name_f] - I’ve never really liked this one, negative associations with the colour, the fruit, the character from [name_f]Ella[/name_f] Enchanted and also it’s closeness to [name_f]Olivia[/name_f] which I have also never liked 0/10
[name_f]Margot[/name_f] - 5/10 it’s nice enough, not my favourite name in the world, nice meaning, reasonable sound
[name_f]Maeve[/name_f] - still feels both old lady esque and hipster all at the same time, but I like it, particularly with nn. Maevie or [name_f]Mae[/name_f]. 8/10
[name_f]Clara[/name_f] - classic, elegant and lovely 9/10 for clar-uh pr. and 6/10 for clair-uh
[name_f]Morrigan[/name_f] - I’m not a fan of surname names, nor of most unisex sounding names for girls. 0/10
[name_f]Rose[/name_f] - beautiful in every way 10/10
[name_f]Aisling[/name_f] - I think I prefer [name_f]Aislinn[/name_f] but other than that lovely name 8/10
[name_f]Tallulah[/name_f] - makes me automatically think of Tullalah does the Hula and so can’t take this name seriously. I like [name_f]Lula[/name_f] and [name_f]Tuilelaith[/name_f] though (i know that’s basically the same name, but the spelling changes everything for me). Also love the nn. possibility of [name_f]Lulu[/name_f] which I love 5/10

[name_f]Clara[/name_f] 10/10
[name_f]Rose[/name_f] 9/10
[name_f]Aisling[/name_f] 6/10
[name_f]Tallulah[/name_f] 6/10
[name_f]Maeve[/name_f] 5/10
[name_f]Olive[/name_f] 4/10
[name_f]Margot[/name_f] 4/10
[name_f]Chloe[/name_f] 3/10
[name_f]Morrigan[/name_f] 2/10

chloe - 5/10
olive - 4/10
margot - 8/10
maeve - 10/10
clara - 6/10
morrigan - 6/10
rose - 7/10
aisling - 5/10
tallulah - 8/10

Chloe 5/10
Olive 7/10
Margot 9/10
Maeve 8/10
Clara 5/10
Morrigan 8/10
Rose 10/10
Aisling 6/10
Tallulah 6/10

[name_f]Chloe[/name_f] – 3/1
[name_f]Olive[/name_f] – 6/10
[name_f]Margot[/name_f] – 9/10
[name_f]Maeve[/name_f] – 7/10
[name_f]Clara[/name_f] – 6/10
[name_f]Morrigan[/name_f] – 7/10
[name_f]Rose[/name_f] – 7/10
[name_f]Aisling[/name_f] – 6/10
[name_f]Tallulah[/name_f] – 7/10

To specify, [name_f]Clara[/name_f] as in Claire-uh :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

[name_f]Aisling[/name_f]
[name_f]Maeve[/name_f]
[name_f]Olive[/name_f]
[name_f]Clara[/name_f]
[name_f]Morrigan[/name_f]
[name_f]Rose[/name_f]
[name_f]Margot[/name_f]
[name_f]Tallulah[/name_f]
[name_f]Chloe[/name_f]