Raphaël Quincy

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] all

Announcing the safe (though very swift!) arrival of our son [name_m]Raphaël[/name_m] [name_u]Quincy[/name_u] on 24 [name_u]June[/name_u], brother to [name_u]Thaddeus[/name_u] [name_m]Gough[/name_m].

We chose [name_m]Raphaël[/name_m] for the arty vibes, the inspiration of [name_m]Raphael[/name_m] Warnock, and the connection to pizza (that was important for our eldest son :joy:). I also liked that in Mozart’s opera Il Nozze di [name_m]Figaro[/name_m], the character of [name_m]Figaro[/name_m] is revealed to have been born “Raffaello”. [name_m]Raphaël[/name_m] also worked for us in a number of languages, which is important.

[name_u]Quincy[/name_u] was just a love, especially of my partner, but the connection to [name_f]Abigail[/name_f] Adams’s family and to legend [name_u]Quincy[/name_u] [name_m]Jones[/name_m] are nice to have too.

We like that [name_u]Thaddeus[/name_u] and [name_m]Raphaël[/name_m] worked nicely as brothers’ names and the responses so far have been really positive which is lovely.

Thanks to those who helped us narrow the options and gave us ideas and opinions.

36 Likes

Congratulations! Your boys have gorgeous names!

1 Like

Congratulations @esita and family :heart:

[name_m]Raphaël[/name_m] [name_u]Quincy[/name_u] is super handsome, a wonderful brother for [name_u]Thaddeus[/name_u]. I hope everything is going well!

1 Like

Congratulations!

1 Like

Congratulations!

1 Like

congratulations!

1 Like

Stunning! [name_m]Raphaël[/name_m] and [name_u]Thaddeus[/name_u] make gorgeous brothers… congratulations!

1 Like

Absolutely gorgeous, I love Raphaël Quincy especially with Thaddeus. Congratulations!

1 Like

Congratulations! What a handsome choice :yellow_heart:

Congratulations :partying_face::partying_face:

I absolutely love [name_m]Raphael[/name_m] [name_u]Quincy[/name_u] such a gorgeous name.

Congratulations to you and your family! He has a great name

Gorgeous name! Perfect with Thaddeus! Congrats!

congrats! your kids have lovely names!

Congratulations!

Congratulations! What a wonderful brother set :blue_heart:

Congratulations! [name_u]Thaddeus[/name_u] and [name_m]Raphaël[/name_m] are a wonderful pairing.

What a lovely name. Great contrast. :slight_smile:

Congrats! Wonderful sibset.

INCREDIBLE names!! Congratulations :yellow_heart:

Congratulations! The names of your sons work perfectly together.