Raquel?

[name]Hi[/name] [name]Raquel[/name],

When is [name]Little[/name] Miss No-Name due again (or when is she scheduled to be born)? Any more headway with names, or are you sticking to hubby’s rule about not discussing it?

[name]Hope[/name] all is well with you and your family!

[name]Lauren[/name]

I would also like to know these things! :slight_smile:
I was thinking about you yesterday!

Thank you for thinking about me! I had another infusion yesterday, so I wasn’t on.

Doctors finally gave me the date yesterday… Dec. 18th! It’s closer to [name]Christmas[/name] than I wanted, but hopefully the extra time in the belly will make her stronger, and hopefully then she won’t be in the NICU as long as [name]Alanna[/name] was (10 days).

Still not discussing names. It’s driving me nuts. Yesterday he said, ‘what’s going on with the name? everyone wants to know what we’re going to name her’ I told him he’s the one who wanted to let it rest. He didn’t say much after that. MEN! GEEEEEEEEEEZE!!!

Dec 18th!? Whoo Hoo! :slight_smile:

What are we ever going to do with those men? LOL!
Well good luck! I’m looking forward to hearing what you’ve chosen!

Thank you! And I’m looking forward to hearing what we’ve chosen too! lol

[name]December[/name] 18! Yay! I’ll have to make sure I’m on at some point during the day for sure!

“what’s going on with the name? everyone wants to know what we’re going to name her” - that sounds like an open invitation for you to choose… :slight_smile:

[name]Lauren[/name], I won’t be on while I’m in the hospital - i’m not lucky enough to have a cell phone w/ internet access. I’m thinking I’ll be coming home on that [name]Sunday[/name] or [name]Monday[/name] (the 18th is a Friday).

Ha! I wish that was an open invite! But I’m going to ask him what names he likes from the list AND I bet he doesn’t remember any name except for one or two. So that is probably how we’ll get our list to go in with. lol

Oh, right! And, I’m assuming daddy won’t be giving us all an update. I cannot wait to hear her name, or help you decide in those few days following her birth. I know what I’d name her… :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah, see what he remembers (I hope he remembers my favorites!), because if he can’t remember it, he obviously doesn’t care for it too much, right?

Best of luck!

Yeah, right. He couldn’t figure out how to get his email. I really don’t think he’ll figure out how to get onto this site AND post! lol I guess if I gave him step-by-step instructions he might…

The only name he gave me was [name]Cadence[/name]. lol And he said it… ‘I guess that’ll be her name’. But [name]Victoria[/name] was also brought up, which isn’t even on the list, but I do like. I could make a whole new list and he’d probably never know! lol

Oh my goodness, I can’t even believe those are the names he remembered!

Yup. I figured that he wouldn’t remember every name, but I thought he would have remembered [name]Juliana[/name], and [name]Sariah[/name], MAYBE [name]Cadence[/name]. I don’t know if he thought [name]Victoria[/name] was on the list, or was just bringing it up b/c he liked it.

That is so funny! I can’t imagine how you deal with him sometimes :slight_smile:

You both like the [name]Ca[/name]- sound so much - maybe you should just name her [name]Cate[/name] (like [name]Cate[/name] Blanchett, the actress)! Or the Irish spelling, [name]Cait[/name]…

I don’t think you are going to pick my choice - maybe the first name, but probably not the whole combination.

Yeah… I have no idea what the name will be. He is exhausting me!

[name]Lauren[/name],
I just wanted to tell you that I tried tricking DH today. I gave him a long list of names, on it was mostly ones I liked, and some I didn’t care for too much, but also knew he didn’t care for. Included in that list was the names him and I agreed on. He crossed off every single name except for the exact list we agreed on! I was surprised, I thought we’d end up with something a little different, but I was wrong.

[name]Hope[/name] all is well. It has been really slow around nameberry lately - everyone must be doing all the holiday stuff.

Take care.
[name]Raquel[/name]

Hmmm. That’s good to know that you two are on the same page then, but I wonder where [name]Victoria[/name] came from the other day!

It has been quite slow around here. It’s a full moon tonight, and my friend informed me that a lot of babies are born on full moons (???), so maybe there will be a pick-up in the action tonight! Haha just kidding…

Yeah, I guess he likes the name, it’s just not right for us though. He said couldn’t see his daughter being named that, even though it’s pretty.

Ummm, yeah… no baby. lol But don’t forget I’m not actually due until [name]Jan[/name]. 17th.

My [name]SIL[/name] is due [name]Jan[/name]. 22, her dr. said if she hasn’t had the baby by Dec. 18th he’ll induce her ( I guess that wknd is his last shift before he goes on vacation). So we don’t know if he meant on the 18th or just that wknd. So she might be having her baby the same as mine!

Oh another thing - [name]Patrick[/name] doesn’t like [name]Sariah[/name] [name]Josephine[/name]. He suggested [name]Sariah[/name] [name]Raquel[/name] or [name]Sariah[/name] [name]Rochelle[/name]? AND he STILL thinks [name]Sariah[/name] looks like [name]Sarah[/name] misspelled.

Oh, I wasn’t talking about you specifically with that full moon story, just hoping there might be a general increase in the action around Nameberry…

Anyway, your husband is named [name]Patrick[/name]? Not that that has anything to do with anything, though - it just must have slipped my mind.

Okay, I personally think that [name]Sariah[/name] [name]Rochelle[/name] or any other R middle name is a bit much with the R in [name]Sariah[/name], and you sort of lose the “-iah” part of the name when you say them together. I’m also not a fan of [name]Rochelle[/name] and prefer your name, [name]Raquel[/name]. This isn’t a huge deal, though. I know that you used [name]Patrick[/name]'s name for [name]Justin[/name]'s middle name, but, for some reason, using the mother’s first name as a middle name bothers me. [name]Don[/name]'t ask me why!

Since I guess he doesn’t care that much about honoring his brother anymore with [name]Josephine[/name] (which is fine since he already did with [name]Jacob[/name]), I’ll tell you my pick for her name - [name]Sariah[/name] [name]Cait[/name]. It is the same number of syllables as [name]Jacob[/name] [name]Justin[/name] and [name]Alanna[/name] [name]Rose[/name] (so it is equal yet different and likely works with your last name), and it incorporates an Irish name in [name]Cait[/name]. Also, it has a pretty combined meaning, “pure princess.”

Oh, nobody else will think [name]Sariah[/name] looks like [name]Sarah[/name] misspelled. And, if you happen to have any Mormon neighbors, they will recognize the name from The Book of Mormon, in which [name]Sariah[/name] is deemed to be righteous and thus will be saved.

Best of luck, [name]Raquel[/name]! And, your [name]SIL[/name] having her baby on the same day potentially? Wow!

[name]Raquel[/name], what is the last name? Did you tell me it was something different from yours, something like [name]Leonard[/name], or am I mixing you up with someone?

Yes, his name is [name]Patrick[/name]. I’m not a huge fan of it either - using the mother’s name, but we were trying to figure out mn’s, and we sort of liked the way [name]Sariah[/name] [name]Raquel[/name] sounded - I said [name]Rochelle[/name] just to make it softer. [name]Cadence[/name] [name]James[/name] we like, [name]Sariah[/name] [name]James[/name] is just ok. [name]Julianna[/name] [name]James[/name]…no. Those are still the top 3 contenders. He is starting to like [name]McKenna[/name] more, but says it sounds stuffy or yuppyish. I really have a feeling we’re going to walk into the hospital with [name]Cadence[/name] and [name]Sariah[/name], and possibly [name]Caitlyn[/name]. I really like the name [name]Julianna[/name], but you know my issue with that.

Lol - I like that ‘pure princess’ - but that might be a bad omen - that she’s going to be a pure princess in real life! I don’t know if I could deal with that. :smiley:

I like [name]Sariah[/name] [name]Cait[/name], but we were really trying to use a family name for the mn. There just aren’t to many that we like.

Ln is Gorman.

I understand wanting to use a family name as a middle name, and I’m sorry there are few you like. However, I just think [name]Sariah[/name] [name]Cait[/name] matches well with your other children’s names and meets the criteria that you outlined earlier. [name]Sariah[/name] [name]Raquel[/name] would be my next choice, I suppose. [name]Cadence[/name] [name]James[/name] sounds a bit rhyme-y to me, and the entire name sounds decidedly masculine next to [name]Alanna[/name] [name]Rose[/name].

What other family names do you have?