5. [name_f]Mabel[/name_f]
1 Like

1- [name_u]Evelyn[/name_u]
2- [name_f]Elise[/name_f]
3- [name_f]Aria[/name_f]
4- [name_f]Florence[/name_f]
5- [name_f]Mabel[/name_f]

All are beautiful! This would be my ranking (and the why):

1. [name_f]Mabel[/name_f]: Personally, I love more old-fashioned-feeling names, and this one fits into that category. I also love the many nickname options: [name_f]May[/name_f], [name_f]Maisie[/name_f], [name_f]Belle[/name_f], etc.
  2. [name_f]Florence[/name_f]: Again, this one has a more old-fashioned but also ethereal feel to it (which I also love). I also love the nickname [name_f]Effie[/name_f], which works with [name_f]Florence[/name_f] (or other “F” names as well).
  3. [name_u]Evelyn[/name_u]: This one has always felt a bit Old Hollywood to me but can also feel more modern since it is so popular right now. [name_f]Eve[/name_f], [name_f]Evie[/name_f], or [name_f]Eva[/name_f] are nice nicknames.
  4. [name_f]Elise[/name_f]: This one is very pretty in sound and appearance, but I personally prefer names that are a bit longer and have more nickname potential.
  5. [name_f]Aria[/name_f]: It does have a pretty look and sound, and I also like it’s association with song. The only reason I put it last is it feels a bit more modern than the others to me. As of 2018, it was the 19th most popular girls’ name in the U.S., which is a bit too popular for me.
  1. [name_f]Florence[/name_f] – I adore this name! Has a vintage elegance to it; definitely my favourite.
  2. [name_u]Evelyn[/name_u] - Classy and familiar, with great nickname options.
  3. [name_f]Aria[/name_f] – It’s feminine and sweet, but a little overused.
  4. [name_f]Mabel[/name_f] – Familiar and vintage, but a little outdated.
  5. [name_f]Elise[/name_f] – I’m not a big fan; seems too outdated to me, sorry!

I’ll suggest [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f], [name_f]Gwendolyn[/name_f], [name_f]Amalia[/name_f] and [name_f]Eloise[/name_f].

1. [name_u]Evelyn[/name_u]
  2. [name_f]Mabel[/name_f]
  3. [name_f]Elise[/name_f]
  4. [name_f]Florence[/name_f]
  5. [name_f]Aria[/name_f]
  1. [name_f]Florence[/name_f]
  2. [name_f]Aria[/name_f]
  3. [name_u]Evelyn[/name_u]
  4. [name_f]Elise[/name_f]
  5. [name_f]Mabel[/name_f]

1 [name_f]Elise[/name_f](Gorgeous, I know a little girl named this and it suits her SO well!)

2 [name_f]Aria[/name_f] ( I also know a girl named this but although I don’t like her it doesn’t ruin this name for me :heart:)

3 [name_u]Evelyn[/name_u] (Pretty but Plain)

4 [name_f]Florence[/name_f] ( Cute just not my style)

5 [name_f]Mabel[/name_f] ( In MY head this name will belong to a little kid only)

1 [name_f]Mabel[/name_f] vintage but not old, great meaning, elegant, a lady name.
2 [name_f]Florence[/name_f] just like [name_f]Mabel[/name_f] vintage but not too much, elegant and it’s the name of the beautiful city of [name_f]Florence[/name_f] in [name_f]Italy[/name_f]… so much art and history.
3 [name_u]Evelyn[/name_u] I liked this name since seeing a movie when I was little, the protagonist was called [name_u]Evelyn[/name_u] and she was intelligent, beautiful and fierce, so it has a positive vibe for me. Also [name_f]Evie[/name_f] is super cute and [name_f]Eve[/name_f] is pretty for when the girl is older.
4 [name_f]Elise[/name_f] soft and gentle but lacks something for me
5 [name_f]Aria[/name_f] it’s ok but I don’t particularly adore it

1. [name_f]Mabel[/name_f]
  2. [name_f]Florence[/name_f]
  3. [name_f]Elise[/name_f]
  4. [name_f]Aria[/name_f]
  5. [name_u]Evelyn[/name_u]