Rate my combos!

hi!

i just added to my listography all these combos and i want to know what you think of them, if you like them, if the flow is good, what imagery you get from them or rate them ofc if you want, anything u want :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

you don’t have to do all of them! they are a lot :))

combos
  • RĂ­o [name_u]Zeppelin[/name_u]
  • FloriĂĄn [name_u]Atlas[/name_u]
  • Índigo [name_u]Bodhi[/name_u]
  • [name_u]Atlas[/name_u] OcĂ©ano
  • [name_u]Atlas[/name_u] LeĂłn
  • [name_m]Cosmo[/name_m] [name_m]FĂ©lix[/name_m]
  • [name_u]River[/name_u] [name_m]Atticus[/name_m]
  • [name_u]River[/name_u] [name_m]Dimitri[/name_m]
  • [name_u]Bodhi[/name_u] [name_m]Leon[/name_m]
  • [name_m]Leon[/name_m] [name_u]Forest[/name_u]
  • [name_u]Ocean[/name_u] [name_u]Zephyr[/name_u]
  • [name_u]Forest[/name_u] [name_u]Rhodes[/name_u]
  • [name_u]Everest[/name_u] [name_u]Wilde[/name_u]
  • [name_m]FĂ©lix[/name_m] OriĂłn
  • [name_m]Atticus[/name_m] [name_u]Hazel[/name_u]

thanks so much in advance!

1 Like

some thoughts on my favorites :mushroom:

rio zeppelin ~ so adventurous and cool! i love how you paired the longer, zippy zeppelin with short and sweet rio!

florian atlas ~ this combo has the most lovely, melodic flow. i picture a meadow near a forest. very fairytale-esque in my opinion!

indigo bodhi ~ oh i just love this one :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: mainly because i know he’s a top favorite of yours, but he’s also just so fun and sweet! the double o sounds really tie this combo together!

atlas leon ~ now this. is. handsome. the repeating l sound is so lush here; you are so good at putting names together with lovely flow! atlas leon absolutely sounds like a song!

cosmo felix ~ aww. this combination as a slightly different feel to me. it’s just so cuddly and cute! i feel like cosmo felix would definitely be the youngest brother if i were making a sibset from your names!

river dimitri ~ i love the name river, but i adore dimitri. i think you found two of the most handsome names i could think of! i also love the meanings of both names, and how they tie together land and water!

everest wilde ~ how adventurous! i love everest and wilde separately, but together they give such a spirited feel!

atticus hazel ~ just wanted to say i’m a big fan of hazel on a boy! i love to see it being used!

overall, your combinations are gorgeous, vida. you should be very proud!

1 Like

I love so many of these. [name_u]Everest[/name_u] [name_u]Wilde[/name_u] [name_m]Leon[/name_m] [name_u]Forest[/name_u] and [name_m]Forrest[/name_m] [name_u]Rhodes[/name_u] are my favorites!

1 Like

aw thank you so much for this feedback :pleading_face: you’re too sweet! love everything that you said sm :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: and i agree! cosmo felix is definitely the youngest brother;)

1 Like

so glad i could help :green_heart:

1 Like

Just going to give the overall vibe of each combo!

RĂ­o Zeppelin - a strong, old tree
FloriĂĄn Atlas - the rising sun breaking the struggles of darkness
Índigo Bodhi - a faithful elder in a native american tribe, doing everything in his power to keep the tribe strong
Atlas Océano - a noble, respectable person bending down to do the lesser jobs with great humility
Atlas LeĂłn - a powerful army, trusting in God to protect them
Cosmo FĂ©lix - a man of great glory and honor through all the universe
River Atticus - a smooth-talking salesman, working diligently to provide for his family
River Dimitri - the essence of strong community, working heartily
Bodhi Leon - a valley, rather empty yet beautiful and greatly respected
Leon Forest - a young boy, initially serious and resolute, but full of light once you get to know him
Ocean Zephyr - a ship, about to sink, but saved by God because of a simple prayer
Forest Rhodes - a small family, each member filled with praise for God because of his blessings
Everest Wilde - a young boy with only one desire - a new fishing pole for Christmas
FĂ©lix OriĂłn - a small bud on a flower
Atticus Hazel - newfound faith because of God’s protection

@vida tagged to see the update

1 Like

I’ll rate them out of ten:)

• RĂ­o Zeppelin -7 - Rio is sweet and charming and Zeppelin adds something sparky and cool
  • FloriĂĄn Atlas -7 -elegant and sophisticated
  • Índigo Bodhi -8 -so bright, fresh and cool
  • Atlas OcĂ©ano -6 -I do like it but it does feel a bit wordy -like maps, atlases and globes
  • Atlas LeĂłn -9 -sophisticated, fun and cool
  • Cosmo FĂ©lix -9 - bright, interesting, cheerful and lovely
  • River Atticus -7 -modern, cool and sparky
  • River Dimitri - 8 -pretty charming and cool
  • Bodhi Leon - 7 - elegant, cool and fun
  • Leon Forest -7 -quite charming and rugged
  • Ocean Zephyr - 8 -ooh this is bright and vibrant
  • Forest Rhodes - 7 -love Forest and I do enjoy the flow but it reminds me a bit of forest roads?
  • Everest Wilde - 8 -rugged, wild and earthy
  • FĂ©lix OriĂłn -9 -bright, brilliant and lovely
  • Atticus Hazel - 8 - ooh Hazel for a boy! This name is so literary, cool and gentle!
1 Like

one of my favorite things about your names is how similar the imageries are for me, they all feel unexpected and musical, but like an indie rock genre music :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: it is a vibe i can really appreciate, and i love how that can be translated into a name !

my absolute favorites of yours đŸ„ș

río zeppelin - i love río :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: it is on my list too, it also reminds me of the city. i’d imagine one to be super laid back and friendly, and names ending in vowels for boys feel so melodic for me :relaxed: zeppelin has that clear musical vibe and the z initial gives it a fun eccentric feel !

Ă­ndigo bodhi - maybe one of your most iconic combinations :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: it is super nice, i love both names for you, especially bodhi ! they sound like art together, very well done :relieved: Ă­ndigo bodhi is long road trips with friends, dancing on the beach and playing soft songs on the guitar :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

atlas ocĂ©ano - amazingggg flow :heart_eyes: atlas is a very yellow/orange name, and i am a big fan of nature middles. maybe a little word-ish ? but i don’t immediately get that vibe, ocĂ©ano feels more as a name compared to ocean as a direct word name. but i absolutely love the sound :relieved:

cosmo félix - these are so stylistically matched, like cosmo & félix for a cute sibset ! i have really come to appreciate cosmo, it is underrated for sure. the middle is one of my long time favorites - it feels both edgy and classic at the same time. the -x ending really adds to that quirkiness that i love !

river dimitri - :open_mouth: what a beautiful name, i am so envious of the way you put together these names so effortlessly ! i soo wish i could use dimitri in full for the first name spot, it is traditional with a unique sound, definitely a sweet spot - however i fell in love with the fresh vibes of dima and mitya :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:. river is also very cool, it is a more unisex and shy brother to rĂ­o for me. i just wonder if this combination works in spanish ? :confounded:

1 Like

I love Floriån [name_u]Atlas[/name_u], [name_u]Atlas[/name_u] Océano, [name_u]River[/name_u] [name_m]Atticus[/name_m], [name_u]River[/name_u] [name_m]Dimitri[/name_m], and [name_m]Atticus[/name_m] [name_u]Hazel[/name_u]!

[name_u]Atlas[/name_u] [name_m]Leon[/name_m] is a little heavy in the L sounds.

1 Like

@autumn.leaves omg this is beautiful!! thank you so much for this :pleading_face: i totally get a similar vibe from them!

@Greyblue thank you so much :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: i agree 100% with your descriptions! and atlas oceano does feel a bit theme-y, that’s why i also keep atlas leon but that one has a strong & repetitive ‘L’ sound so i guess i should keep looking for another middle for atlas! been thinking about atlas ventura lately but is he also a bit theme-y?

@aiksx omg thank you so so much! this is beautiful :pleading_face: thank you for taking the time to do this, i really appreciate it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
aw what you said about indigo bodhi :pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face: you’re too sweet and i totally get the same imagery!
and atlas oceano is a bit wordy and themey! that’s why i also keep altas leon but im not convinced either, im really thinking about atlas ventura :relieved:

and omg what you said about indigo and this just absolutely made my day :pleading_face:
dimitri would actually work really well in spanish! but not river :(( so that’s a combo i’d probably never use, i also love dimitri and its meaning but it’s russian and i feel it has nothing to do with me you know

@Scater thank you sm! im so glad you liked those :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: atlas leon is a bit harsh on the ‘L’ sound i agree! maybe atlas ventura is the one instead :slight_smile:

2 Likes

[name_u]Love[/name_u]:
[name_u]River[/name_u] [name_m]Atticus[/name_m]
[name_m]Leon[/name_m] [name_u]Forest[/name_u]
[name_u]Everest[/name_u] [name_u]Wilde[/name_u]

Like:
[name_u]Rio[/name_u] [name_u]Zeppelin[/name_u]
[name_m]Cosmo[/name_m] [name_m]Felix[/name_m]
[name_m]Felix[/name_m] [name_u]Orion[/name_u]
[name_m]Atticus[/name_m] [name_u]Hazel[/name_u] (adore [name_u]Hazel[/name_u] on a boy, not huge on Atticus)

Neutral:
[name_u]Florian[/name_u] [name_u]Atlas[/name_u]
[name_u]Indigo[/name_u] [name_u]Bodhi[/name_u] (not a fan of [name_u]Bodhi[/name_u] if you are not Buddhist)
[name_u]Atlas[/name_u] [name_m]Leon[/name_m]
[name_u]River[/name_u] [name_m]Dimitri[/name_m]
[name_u]Forest[/name_u] Rhodes-love both individually, together sounds like forest roads

Dislike:
[name_u]Atlas[/name_u] Oceano
[name_u]Bodhi[/name_u] [name_m]Leon[/name_m]- see prior comment about [name_u]Bodhi[/name_u]
[name_u]Ocean[/name_u] [name_u]Zephyr[/name_u]

I love this! I know above you said it’s a bit theme-y, but I actually think it’s the perfect amount. It evokes a cohesive imagery of coastlines and big waves, without being too matchy imo.

1 Like

@Scater aw thank you!! i feel like i found it :relieved: im gonna keep him for now!

@autumn.leaves thank you again! this is beautiful :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Ooh i love it!!

1 Like

thank you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: keeping altas ventura for now :cupid:

1 Like

Ranked from best to worst (IMO):
[name_u]Everest[/name_u] [name_u]Wilde[/name_u]
RĂ­o Zepplin
[name_m]Atticus[/name_m] [name_u]Hazel[/name_u]
FloriĂĄn [name_u]Atlas[/name_u]
[name_m]Leon[/name_m] [name_u]Forest[/name_u]
[name_u]River[/name_u] Demitri
[name_m]FĂ©lix[/name_m] OriĂłn
[name_u]Atlas[/name_u] Océano
[name_m]Cosmo[/name_m] [name_m]FĂ©lix[/name_m]
[name_u]Bodhi[/name_u] [name_m]Leon[/name_m]
[name_u]River[/name_u] [name_m]Atticus[/name_m]
[name_u]Atlas[/name_u] LeĂłn
Índigo [name_u]Bodhi[/name_u]
[name_u]Ocean[/name_u] [name_u]Zephyr[/name_u]
[name_u]Forest[/name_u] [name_u]Rhodes[/name_u]

These are great names!

1 Like

@RileyAddison13 thank you! love that rĂ­o & floriĂĄn are are the top of the list :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

RĂ­o [name_u]Zeppelin[/name_u]: I love both these names, they seem so naturey
FloriĂĄn [name_u]Atlas[/name_u]: I like [name_u]Atlas[/name_u], not a huge fan of [name_u]Florian[/name_u]
Índigo [name_u]Bodhi[/name_u]: I love [name_u]Bodhi[/name_u], not a huge fan of [name_u]Indigo[/name_u]
[name_u]Atlas[/name_u] Océano: Again, so naturey, this one reminds me of the ocean!
[name_u]Atlas[/name_u] LeĂłn: I love [name_u]Atlas[/name_u], but [name_u]Leon[/name_u] has a bad association for me
[name_m]Cosmo[/name_m] [name_m]FĂ©lix[/name_m]: [name_m]Cosmo[/name_m] is beautiful! [name_m]Felix[/name_m] goes well with it
[name_u]River[/name_u] [name_m]Atticus[/name_m]: LOVE!!! I love both these names together
 So good
[name_u]River[/name_u] [name_m]Dimitri[/name_m]: I love [name_u]River[/name_u] and [name_m]Dimitri[/name_m] goes well with it! Good name
[name_u]Bodhi[/name_u] [name_u]Leon[/name_u]: Again, [name_u]Leon[/name_u] has a bad association, both sound well though
[name_u]Leon[/name_u] [name_u]Forest[/name_u]: I like [name_u]Forest[/name_u], not [name_u]Leon[/name_u], but great sounding
[name_u]Ocean[/name_u] [name_u]Zephyr[/name_u]: I prefer [name_u]Ocean[/name_u] on a girl, but I love [name_u]Zephyr[/name_u], so its not that bad
[name_u]Forest[/name_u] [name_u]Rhodes[/name_u]: This is so cute, I don’t really like the sound together, but great names
 [name_u]Rhodes[/name_u] [name_u]Forest[/name_u] might sound better
[name_u]Everest[/name_u] [name_u]Wilde[/name_u]: [name_u]Everett[/name_u] [name_u]Wilde[/name_u] I find more boyish
 IDK why [name_u]Everest[/name_u] just sounds feminine for me
[name_m]FĂ©lix[/name_m] OriĂłn: ooo, this ones so cute! I love it!
[name_m]Atticus[/name_m] [name_u]Hazel[/name_u]: I love [name_m]Atticus[/name_m]! I like [name_u]Hazel[/name_u] better on a girl, but [name_m]Atticus[/name_m] [name_u]Haze[/name_u] sounds better for a boy!

Overall, so cute! i love the list
 It reminds me of [name_f]Autumn[/name_f] and like the beach and stuff!

1 Like