[name_u]River[/name_u]
[name_m]Koa[/name_m]
[name_m]Wilder[/name_m]
[name_m]Kavanagh[/name_m]
[name_u]August[/name_u]
[name_m]Jasper[/name_m]
[name_m]Lachlan[/name_m]
[name_m]Axel[/name_m]
[name_m]Klaus[/name_m] (pronounced KLOWS)
[name_m]Bodhi[/name_m]
[name_m]Deacon[/name_m]
[name_m]Ezra[/name_m]

I really like [name_m]Bodhi[/name_m] and [name_m]Kavanagh[/name_m].

I adore [name_u]August[/name_u], [name_u]River[/name_u] and [name_m]Ezra[/name_m]. [name_m]Lachlan[/name_m] and [name_m]Klaus[/name_m] are also really nice. There’s not a single name on your list that I strongly dislike, the rest just don’t really do anything for me.

Great list overall!

[name_u]Love[/name_u]: [name_u]August[/name_u], [name_m]Jasper[/name_m], [name_m]Lachlan[/name_m], [name_m]Ezra[/name_m], [name_m]Wilder[/name_m] (prefer this as a middle).

Like: [name_m]Bodhi[/name_m], [name_m]Axel[/name_m].

Neutral: [name_u]River[/name_u], [name_m]Koa[/name_m], [name_m]Deacon[/name_m].

Not a big fan of: [name_m]Kavanagh[/name_m], [name_m]Klaus[/name_m].

I like your [name_m]Ezra[/name_m] [name_m]Bodhi[/name_m] combo, and [name_m]Ezra[/name_m] [name_m]Wilder[/name_m] would be awesome too!

[name_u]River[/name_u], [name_m]Jasper[/name_m], and [name_m]Ezra[/name_m] are my favorites.

[name_m]Jasper[/name_m] and [name_m]Ezra[/name_m] x

I like [name_u]River[/name_u], [name_m]Ezra[/name_m], and [name_u]August[/name_u] (only as a middle name)

[name_u]Love[/name_u]: [name_u]River[/name_u], [name_m]Lachlan[/name_m], [name_m]Ezra[/name_m]

Like: [name_m]Jasper[/name_m], [name_m]Axel[/name_m], [name_m]Kavanagh[/name_m]

Neutral: [name_u]August[/name_u], [name_m]Deacon[/name_m]

Dislike: [name_m]Koa[/name_m], [name_m]Wilder[/name_m], [name_m]Klaus[/name_m], [name_m]Bodhi[/name_m]

[name_u]River[/name_u]: 8/10
[name_m]Lachlan[/name_m]: 8/10
[name_m]Bodhi[/name_m]: 8/10
[name_m]Koa[/name_m]: 7.5/10
[name_m]Axel[/name_m]: 6.5/10
[name_m]Wilder[/name_m]: 6/10
[name_m]Ezra[/name_m]: 5.5/10, This reminds me of [name_m]Ezra[/name_m] [name_m]Fitz[/name_m] from Pretty [name_m]Little[/name_m] Liars and I don’t really like the character
[name_u]August[/name_u]: 4/10, I prefer [name_m]Angus[/name_m]
[name_m]Deacon[/name_m]: 3/10, Reminds me of Peacan nuts and the word [name_m]Dick[/name_m]
[name_m]Kavanagh[/name_m]: 3/10, Reminds me of [name_u]Toby[/name_u] [name_m]Kavanagh[/name_m] from Pretty [name_m]Little[/name_m] Liars, I like the character but it feels too much like a last name
[name_m]Jasper[/name_m]: 1/10, I like this on a dog but on a person it feels a bit pedo in my opinion
[name_m]Klaus[/name_m]: 1/10 reminds me to much of [name_f]Santa[/name_f]

Really love that [name_m]Klaus[/name_m] is on your list! Have you gave any thought to the full name? Niklaus? It is on my list. It actually took me some time to like it,but with a more normal nickname option, [name_u]Nik[/name_u], I see the potential of the name now.