Rate my Girl Name Combinations

[name_m]Hi[/name_m]! [name_m]Just[/name_m] rate them between 1-10 and if you want, say why.

[name_f]Lila[/name_f] [name_u]Quinn[/name_u]
[name_u]Sage[/name_u] [name_f]Adeline[/name_f]
[name_f]Elodie[/name_f] [name_u]Wren[/name_u]
[name_f]Karys[/name_f] [name_f]Aliyah[/name_f]
[name_u]Esme[/name_u] [name_f]Fawn[/name_f]
[name_f]Isla[/name_f] [name_f]Dawn[/name_f]
[name_u]Ember[/name_u] [name_f]Diana[/name_f]
[name_u]River[/name_u] [name_f]Rose[/name_f]

Lila Quinn - 5/10, just not my style
Sage Adeline - 7/10, still not my style but it has a really nice sound!
Elodie Wren - 9/10, really beautiful
Karys Aliyah - 7/10, I prefer the traditional Carys spelling
Esme Fawn - 10/10, so sweet and pretty
Isla Dawn - 3/10, I’m just not a fan of these names personally!
Ember Diana - 7/10, I really like the sweet Ember and the classic Diana, I just don’t know if I love them together
River Rose - 4/10, it sucks because I think River on a girl is really cool and fresh, but I just don’t think Rose sounds good with it. There are a lot of R sounds and it’s a little awkward when you say it out loud, at least for me!

1 Like

Lila Quinn : 7.5 I adore Lila, and don’t mind Quinn, but it’s not working for me together.
Sage Adeline: 5 I just don’t get Sage. Adeline is nice. I think they clash a bit.
Elodie Wren: 5 Elodie is not my style. Wren is top 10 for me! It does have a nice flow
Karys Aliyah: 9 This is so not what I was expecting, and so it hit me just right. I’ve always liked Karys, and though Aliyah was a really nice name, even though it isn’t my style normally. Together it’s making me really happy!
Esme Fawn: 3 I don’t get the appeal of Esme. I think it’s weird, although I can’t explain why. It’s doubly strange with Fawn.
Isla Dawn: 6 Isla is another name that, like Aliyah, isn’t my style but I still find pretty. Dawn is to blah with it or it would score higher.
Ember Diana: 9 Another combo that I’m liking out of nowhere. Ember is normally meh to me, not bad but does nothing, but I’m loving it with Diana.
River Rose: 8 I’ve been really digging River lately, and I don’t mind Rose, but I hate the alliteration.

1 Like

[name_f]Lila[/name_f] [name_u]Quinn[/name_u]- 8/10
[name_u]Sage[/name_u] [name_f]Adeline[/name_f]- 6/10
[name_f]Elodie[/name_f] [name_u]Wren[/name_u]- 8/10
[name_f]Karys[/name_f] [name_f]Aliyah[/name_f]- 7/10, this is an unexpected combo which I enjoy.
[name_u]Esme[/name_u] [name_f]Fawn[/name_f]- 5/10, I don’t care for either name and the flow is slightly off to me, just ever so slightly.
[name_f]Isla[/name_f] [name_f]Dawn[/name_f]- 6/10, I don’t care for either name but it flows well.
[name_u]Ember[/name_u] [name_f]Diana[/name_f]- 7/10, [name_f]Diana[/name_f] is dated to me so it kind of dulls [name_u]Ember[/name_u] a little bit but this combo flows really well.
[name_u]River[/name_u] [name_f]Rose[/name_f]- 7/10, too nature-y for my tastes but it flows well.

1 Like

[name_f]Lila[/name_f] [name_u]Quinn[/name_u] -7.5 -cute and sparky
[name_u]Sage[/name_u] [name_f]Adeline[/name_f] -6 - balanced and sweet, [name_u]Sage[/name_u] just isn’t a personal fave
[name_f]Elodie[/name_f] [name_u]Wren[/name_u] -9 -gorgeous!!
[name_f]Karys[/name_f] [name_f]Aliyah[/name_f] -5 -love [name_f]Karys[/name_f] (prefer Carys) but don’t love how it looks or sounds with [name_f]Aliyah[/name_f]. [name_f]Karys[/name_f] [name_f]Alina[/name_f] maybe?
[name_u]Esme[/name_u] [name_f]Fawn[/name_f] -7.5 - warm and earthy
[name_f]Isla[/name_f] [name_f]Dawn[/name_f] -7 -bright and pretty
[name_u]Ember[/name_u] [name_f]Diana[/name_f] -6 -love [name_u]Ember[/name_u], not big on [name_f]Diana[/name_f] or the flow. [name_u]Ember[/name_u] [name_f]Diane[/name_f]?
[name_u]River[/name_u] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] - 7 -sparky and fun

1 Like

[name_f]Lila[/name_f] [name_u]Quinn[/name_u]: 6/10 I love these together, although [name_f]Liliana[/name_f] [name_u]Quinn[/name_u] sounds better!
[name_u]Sage[/name_u] [name_f]Adeline[/name_f]: 4/10 [name_f]Adeline[/name_f] [name_u]Sage[/name_u] sounds a little better
[name_f]Elodie[/name_f] [name_u]Wren[/name_u]: 10/10 I love this combo
[name_f]Karys[/name_f] [name_f]Aliyah[/name_f]: 6/10, [name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_f]Aliyah[/name_f], not a huge fan of [name_f]Karys[/name_f] though
[name_u]Esme[/name_u] [name_f]Fawn[/name_f]: 7/10 this is pretty, [name_f]Fawn[/name_f] is a beautiful middle name and they sound well together
[name_f]Isla[/name_f] [name_f]Dawn[/name_f]: 8/10 I love the name [name_f]Isla[/name_f] and [name_f]Dawn[/name_f] goes very well with it!
[name_u]Ember[/name_u] [name_f]Diana[/name_f]: 8/10 [name_u]Ember[/name_u] [name_f]Diana[/name_f] is lovely, I love the name [name_u]Ember[/name_u] and [name_f]Diana[/name_f] is pretty!
[name_u]River[/name_u] [name_f]Rose[/name_f]: 4/10, I like [name_u]River[/name_u] on a boy more than on a girl, but [name_u]River[/name_u] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] sounds well and I think that’s the name of [name_u]Kelly[/name_u] Clarkson’s daughter!

1 Like