Rate my girls names

[name_m]Can[/name_m] you rate these names, please? I’d like to know general thoughts on these. Thank you!

[name_f]Antonia[/name_f]
[name_f]Athena[/name_f]
[name_f]Calista[/name_f]
[name_f]Callia[/name_f]
[name_f]Kallia[/name_f]
[name_f]Melina[/name_f]
[name_f]Natalia[/name_f]
[name_f]Thea[/name_f]
[name_f]Vanessa[/name_f]

I’m from Poland and the names [name_f]Antonia[/name_f] and [name_f]Natalia[/name_f] are popular here. [name_f]Natalia[/name_f] is my name :smile:. I really like [name_f]Athena[/name_f], [name_f]Calista[/name_f] and [name_f]Thea[/name_f]. I’m not sure about [name_f]Vanessa[/name_f].

I really like [name_f]Thea[/name_f] and [name_f]Calista[/name_f] (I prefer the [name_f]Callista[/name_f] spelling for the latter, though both are lovely). [name_f]Antonia[/name_f] is also a vastly underused name in much of the English-speaking world.

In order of preference…
[name_f]Antonia[/name_f]
[name_f]Calista[/name_f]
[name_f]Thea[/name_f]
[name_f]Athena[/name_f]
[name_f]Melina[/name_f]
[name_f]Natalia[/name_f]
[name_f]Vanessa[/name_f]
[name_f]Callia[/name_f]
[name_f]Kallia[/name_f]

[name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_f]Athena[/name_f] and [name_f]Thea[/name_f]. Rest not my style but nice.

I’ll rate them out of 10 and give some thoughts:

[name_f]Antonia[/name_f] - 8 - charming, full of flair and elegance and strength

[name_f]Athena[/name_f] - 7 - wise and bright

[name_f]Calista[/name_f] - 7 - distinctive yet familiar, slightly whimsical and cool

[name_f]Callia[/name_f] - 6 - I don’t mind it, but I find it a bit awkward

[name_f]Kallia[/name_f] - 4 - prefer the C spelling

[name_f]Melina[/name_f] - 8 - one I rarely hear and really enjoy - sweet, charming, delicate yet solid

[name_f]Natalia[/name_f] - 7 - this has flair and an international vibe

[name_f]Thea[/name_f] - 7 - sweet, simple and bright

[name_f]Vanessa[/name_f] - 5 - nice meaning, Nessie/Ness/Essie/Van are cute nn, it’s just not a fave

Thank you! [name_f]Do[/name_f] you like [name_f]Natalia[/name_f] or do you wish your name was something else?

Thank you! I really like [name_f]Antonia[/name_f] for that reason as well as the meaning Beyond [name_m]Price[/name_m] or Priceless one.

Thank you! I appreciate that.

Thank you!

Thank you! This is more of what I was looking for.

1 Like

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] there.

Here are my favorite to least favorite rankings:

Antonia-This is lovely. It feels bold and feminine & exotic but not too exotic. It’s fairly easy & recognizable, but you don’t see it too often. I love the nns [name_f]Ani[/name_f] or [name_f]Ana[/name_f]. Also, [name_f]Nona[/name_f] or [name_f]Nonie[/name_f] are kind of cute.

Thea-Lovely, simple, charming & classic. I like it as a nn too, but I think that it’s full enough on its own.

Calista-This is pretty & gives me a bit of a fairy vibe; but like a smart and elegant fairy! I do feel like [name_f]Callista[/name_f] looks more balanced.

Callia-I love the way that this looks and feels, but can never decide where to emphasize the syllable.

Kallia-Much prefer the ‘C’ spelling, but sounds nice out loud either way.

Athena-There’s nothing wrong with this name. It’s kind of cool and historic; just something about it feels a bit heavy to me. And it’s oddly more popular than you’d think.

Melina-Totally fine, I’m just not that into it. Can’t pinpoint why. Maybe because it reminds me of the outdated [name_f]Melissa[/name_f].

Vanessa-It’s different and not a bad name; just kind of 80s.

Natalia-I don’t know why I can’t get into this one. I really like just [name_f]Talia[/name_f], but [name_f]Natalia[/name_f] sounds dark to me.

[name_f]Hope[/name_f] this helps. :slight_smile:

I adore [name_f]Antonia[/name_f].

[name_f]Athena[/name_f], [name_f]Calista[/name_f], [name_f]Natalia[/name_f], and [name_f]Thea[/name_f] are fine names.

[name_f]Callia[/name_f] looks misspelled to me. I prefer [name_f]Calla[/name_f], like the beautiful lily.

Not so keen on [name_f]Melina[/name_f] and [name_f]Vanessa[/name_f], prefer [name_f]Madeira[/name_f] and [name_f]Viridiana[/name_f].

Thank you! This is great :blush:

Thank you! I appreciate your feedback.

i really like my name, but when i was young i was kinda annoyed because so many girls had this name and i wanted to be special

Top 3 would be: [name_f]Calista[/name_f], [name_f]Athena[/name_f] and [name_f]Natalia[/name_f]