Rate my name from sweetest to non sweetest

I think for me, [name_f]Lily[/name_f] and [name_f]Grace[/name_f] tie for names that sound sweet and innocent. [name_f]Lilies[/name_f] are often symbols of purity, while [name_f]Grace[/name_f] feels pious and delicate to me.

[name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] and [name_f]Sophia[/name_f] would be in the middle for me. [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] has a genteel southern feeling, while [name_f]Sophia[/name_f] is a blend of solemn (due to the “wisdom” meaning) and childlike (due to the current popularity among preschool aged kids).

[name_f]Poppy[/name_f] and [name_f]Sadie[/name_f] would be my no votes. [name_f]Sadie[/name_f] feels very extroverted, in part due to the imagery I get of bright yellow flowers, and in part due to the (admittedly very gendered) tradition of [name_f]Sadie[/name_f] [name_m]Hawkins[/name_m] dances, in which the girls ask the guys. [name_f]Poppy[/name_f] also feels very bright, social, and energetic to me, in part due to the “pop” sound, in part because of the extremely popular and extroverted character in the Trolls movie, and in part because of the bright red flowers.

From sweetest and shyest to not as sweet or shy.

[name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] (actually specifically gives me sweet, quiet vibes! It’s perfect!)
[name_f]Lily[/name_f] (very sweet. I can see being quiet and shy, too.)
[name_f]Sadie[/name_f] (sweet name, but spunkier/not as quiet as [name_f]Lily[/name_f] or Charlotte.)
[name_f]Grace[/name_f] (I can see being either peppy/outgoing or quiet, but a quieter [name_f]Grace[/name_f] gives me more “prim and proper”/serious vibes than shy vibes.)
[name_f]Poppy[/name_f] (really sweet, but also very outgoing, IMO!)
[name_f]Sophia[/name_f] (doesn’t sound particularly shy, and honestly strikes me as kind of prissy.)

Sweetest:
[name_f]Sadie[/name_f]
[name_f]Lily[/name_f]
[name_f]Grace[/name_f]
[name_f]Sophia[/name_f]
[name_f]Poppy[/name_f]
[name_f]Charlotte[/name_f]