Rate My Names!

Vienna -> 8/10. One of my absolute favourite place names and imho more charming than [name_f]Sienna[/name_f].
[name_f]Milani[/name_f] -> 4/10 Not a fan of the “lani” family of names
[name_f]Asteria[/name_f] 5/10. I prefer [name_u]Aster[/name_u] or [name_f]Astoria[/name_f]
[name_f]Reyna[/name_f] 9/10. Would be 10/10 with the spelling [name_f]Reina[/name_f], which is on my own list <3
[name_f]Thalia[/name_f] 3/10. One of those names that are soft and feminine for others but sound clunky to me.
[name_f]Viviana[/name_f] 8/10 - Prefer [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] but this is absolutely gorgeous too <3

1 Like

Vienna -7/10 I like this, but I do think of hotdogs. I prefer [name_f]Sienna[/name_f]
[name_f]Milani[/name_f]- 5/10 This is okay, but does not sparkle like the rest of your list.
[name_f]Asteria[/name_f] -7/10 This is nice but [name_f]Astoria[/name_f] would get 10/10!
[name_f]Valeria[/name_f] - 4/10 this reminds me of Malaria sadly. [name_f]Valencia[/name_f] would get a 10/10
[name_f]Reyna[/name_f]- 8/10 Very regal, I love it!
[name_f]Thalia[/name_f] 7/10 - This is very lovely.
[name_f]Viviana[/name_f] -10/10 - [name_u]Love[/name_u] it, elegant and beautiful.

1 Like

Vienna: 6
It’s cute but I’m not a fan of place names
[name_f]Milani[/name_f]: 6
I’m not too sure
[name_f]Asteria[/name_f]: 5
I don’t know why but it sounds like some kind of disease to me :sweat_smile:
[name_f]Valeria[/name_f]: 8
so cute
[name_f]Reyna[/name_f]: 7
Nice, but not really my style
[name_f]Thalia[/name_f]: 7
I quite like it, but it feels too common
[name_f]Viviana[/name_f]: 8
I like this, but I prefer the more simple, traditional [name_u]Vivian[/name_u]/Vivienne

1 Like

Vienna - awwwe i love everything about this name, the familiar look and sound, the feminine but not frilly aspect, and [name_f]Vienna[/name_f] is one of my favourite cities 10/10 :pleading_face:

Milani - gorgeous sound, but i do think of the makeup brand haha 8/10

Asteria - i like the goddess link, but im not sure about the spelling, i love [name_f]Astraea[/name_f] though 6/10

Valeria - this name is very romantic to me, whilst being timeless 8/10

Reyna - it feels royal to me, unexpected choice 7/10

Thalia - i used to like this name as a child so i see the appeal 6/10

Viviana - like a blend of [name_f]Valeria[/name_f] and [name_f]Vienna[/name_f], with a more trendy feel 7/10

1 Like

Vienna - 5/10 I’m kind of neutral on this one. Not one of my favorite place names.
[name_f]Milani[/name_f] - 8/10 [name_u]Love[/name_u] the sounds in this one. It is rather close in sound to [name_f]Melania[/name_f] though, which is a rather charged name right now, particularly in the US
[name_f]Asteria[/name_f] - 6/10 This one could grow on me if I pondered it more, I think
[name_f]Valeria[/name_f] - 3/10 I want to like this one, but for some reason it makes me think of a sickness when I hear it.
[name_f]Reyna[/name_f] - 5/10 Kind of neutral on this one, too.
[name_f]Thalia[/name_f] - 10/10 I love [name_f]Thalia[/name_f]!
[name_f]Viviana[/name_f] - 7/10 I prefer some of the other -ana names over this one, but it has a lovely, elegant sound

1 Like

bump!

Vienna - 8/10
[name_f]Milani[/name_f] - 5/10
[name_f]Asteria[/name_f] - 5/10
[name_f]Valeria[/name_f] - 4/10
[name_f]Reyna[/name_f] - 6/10
[name_f]Thalia[/name_f] - 7/10
[name_f]Viviana[/name_f] - 7/10