Rate my names!

Rate my names and you can even create sibsets if you would like!!

[name_f]Kinsley[/name_f] [name_u]Quinn[/name_u]
[name_u]Hadley[/name_u] [name_u]Wren[/name_u]
[name_u]Blair[/name_u] [name_f]Adella[/name_f]
[name_u]Haven[/name_u] [name_f]Luella[/name_f]

[name_u]Calloway[/name_u] [name_m]Knox[/name_m]
[name_u]Easton[/name_u] [name_u]Grey[/name_u]
[name_m]Kayson[/name_m] [name_m]Wells[/name_m]
[name_u]Wyatt[/name_u] [name_u]Parker[/name_u]

kinsley quinn - 5/10, the beginning of kinsley and quinn rhyme a little, which throws off the flow but it’s not a huge issue
hadley wren - 10/10, love both of these names and they go great together!
blair adella - 8/10, flows great! personally not a big fan of adella, but sounds good in the combo
haven luella - 9/10, love both of these also and they sound great together!

calloway knox - 9/10, flow is great and both names are lovely
easton grey - 6/10, personally not a fan of both names but they sound good together
kayson wells - 5/10, don’t like kayson, but the combo sounds great
wyatt parker - 8/10, the flow could be a little better but both names are good!

my favourites are hadley wren & calloway knox!

1 Like

[name_f]Kinsley[/name_f] [name_u]Quinn[/name_u] 5/10
[name_u]Hadley[/name_u] [name_u]Wren[/name_u] 6/10
[name_u]Blair[/name_u] [name_f]Adella[/name_f] 6/10
[name_u]Haven[/name_u] [name_f]Luella[/name_f] 6/10

[name_u]Calloway[/name_u] [name_m]Knox[/name_m] 6/10
[name_u]Easton[/name_u] [name_u]Grey[/name_u] 7/10
[name_m]Kayson[/name_m] [name_m]Wells[/name_m] 5/10
[name_u]Wyatt[/name_u] [name_u]Parker[/name_u] 7/10

Our styles are quite different, but my favourites are [name_u]Hadley[/name_u] [name_u]Wren[/name_u] and [name_u]Wyatt[/name_u] [name_u]Parker[/name_u]! I think [name_f]Kinsley[/name_f] and [name_m]Kayson[/name_m] would be a sweet sibset as well as [name_u]Easton[/name_u] and [name_u]Hadley[/name_u] :white_heart:

1 Like

thank you so much!! if i had to pick my kids names right now it would be hadley wren and calloway knox :wink:

1 Like

i really appreciate you still participating even thought our styles our different!! i’m so glad you see those names in a sibset i love them together

1 Like

[name_f]Kinsley[/name_f] [name_u]Quinn[/name_u] – 7/10
[name_u]Hadley[/name_u] [name_u]Wren[/name_u] – 8/10
[name_u]Blair[/name_u] [name_f]Adella[/name_f] – 6/10
[name_u]Haven[/name_u] [name_f]Luella[/name_f] – 7/10

[name_u]Calloway[/name_u] [name_m]Knox[/name_m] – 7/10
[name_u]Easton[/name_u] [name_u]Grey[/name_u] – 7/10
[name_m]Kayson[/name_m] [name_m]Wells[/name_m] – 8/10
[name_u]Wyatt[/name_u] [name_u]Parker[/name_u] – 6/10

Overall, I like your names a lot! I also think they all work well together as siblings. Some sibling groups I would find especially sweet would be:
[name_u]Hadley[/name_u] and [name_u]Haven[/name_u]
[name_u]Hadley[/name_u] and [name_u]Calloway[/name_u]
[name_u]Easton[/name_u], [name_u]Wyatt[/name_u], and [name_u]Blair[/name_u]
[name_f]Kinsley[/name_f], [name_u]Hadley[/name_u], and [name_m]Kayson[/name_m]
[name_u]Hadley[/name_u] and [name_u]Easton[/name_u]
[name_u]Haven[/name_u] and [name_u]Wyatt[/name_u]
[name_u]Easton[/name_u] and [name_u]Wyatt[/name_u]

1 Like

Girls out of 4

1. [name_u]Blair[/name_u] [name_f]Adella[/name_f] - love [name_u]Blair[/name_u], [name_f]Adella[/name_f] ok
  2. [name_u]Hadley[/name_u] [name_u]Wren[/name_u] - both names are cute, not sure together
  3. [name_f]Kinsley[/name_f] [name_u]Quinn[/name_u] - both cute but harsh consonant for each name
  4. [name_u]Haven[/name_u] [name_f]Luella[/name_f] - cute but my pref is meh for both

If I picked 2 names from these provided, I would choose: [name_u]Hadley[/name_u] [name_u]Blair[/name_u] and [name_f]Kinsley[/name_f] [name_u]Wren[/name_u]

Boys out of 4

1. [name_u]Wyatt[/name_u] [name_u]Parker[/name_u] - [name_u]Wyatt[/name_u] my altime fave boy name
  2. [name_u]Callaway[/name_u] [name_m]Knox[/name_m] - really like this set
  3. [name_u]Easton[/name_u] [name_u]Grey[/name_u] - like [name_u]Grey[/name_u], not [name_u]Easton[/name_u] but dislike both below
  4. [name_m]Kayson[/name_m] [name_m]Wells[/name_m] - prefer [name_u]Karson[/name_u], [name_m]Karston[/name_m] or some variation better

If I had to pick 2 names from the boys provided, I’d choose: [name_u]Wyatt[/name_u] [name_u]Grey[/name_u] and [name_u]Callaway[/name_u] [name_m]Knox[/name_m]

1 Like

Kinsley Quinn -8 - this is cute and spunky

Hadley Wren -7 - bright and lovely

Blair Adella -8 - bright and lovely

Haven Luella - 8 - lovely and warm

Calloway Knox -7 - this has charm

Easton Grey - 7 - this has a cool feel

Kayson Wells-5 -not my fave but it flows well

Wyatt Parker -6 - flows well and has charm

1 Like

i’ve had a lot of that same feedback abt [name_f]Kinsley[/name_f] [name_u]Quinn[/name_u], thank you! How would you feel about [name_f]Kinsley[/name_f] [name_f]Paige[/name_f]? I’m having a hard time coming up with middles

[name_f]Kinsley[/name_f] [name_u]Quinn[/name_u] - 4/10: I’m not really a fan of the rhyming (KIN-sley QUINN)
[name_u]Hadley[/name_u] [name_u]Wren[/name_u] - 6/10: I love [name_u]Wren[/name_u], but Hadley’s not my style
[name_u]Blair[/name_u] [name_f]Adella[/name_f] - 7/10: Soft, but strong. I like it!
[name_u]Haven[/name_u] [name_f]Luella[/name_f] - 5/10: Neither name is my style, but they are quite sweet together

[name_u]Calloway[/name_u] [name_m]Knox[/name_m] - 3/10: I don’t really like either name, but they have a nice flow
[name_u]Easton[/name_u] [name_u]Grey[/name_u] - 7/10: I love [name_u]Grey[/name_u], and sounds lovely paired with [name_u]Easton[/name_u], even though I don’t care much for the name on it’s own
[name_m]Kayson[/name_m] [name_m]Wells[/name_m] - 3/10: Again, the names aren’t my style but work well together
[name_u]Wyatt[/name_u] [name_u]Parker[/name_u] - 5/10: Not my style, but work together

1 Like

I’ve had a lot of that same feedback for [name_f]Kinsley[/name_f] [name_u]Quinn[/name_u], thank you! How would you feel about [name_f]Kinsley[/name_f] [name_f]Paige[/name_f]? I’m having a hard time coming up with middles.

[name_f]Kinsley[/name_f] [name_f]Paige[/name_f] is very sweet :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

@canyonmoon28
I actually might like [name_f]Kinsley[/name_f] [name_f]Paige[/name_f] better than [name_f]Kinsley[/name_f] [name_u]Quinn[/name_u] because the names start with different letters and has a softer vibe

1 Like

kinsley quinn - 8/10 the flow is super nice and it’s got a really beautiful ring to it

hadley wren - 6/10 i adore the name hadley and it goes great with kinsley but i’ve never been a big fan of wren

blair adella - 6/10 i love the name adella but have never been the biggest fan of blair because it always reminds me of blair waldorf from gossip girl, i’m not sure why. it’s still a very cute name though.

haven luella - 9/10 this has got sort of an angelic ring to it. when i say it, it flows so lightly and easily. this is a keeper.

calloway knox - 4/10 never been a big fan of each of these names. cal would be a cute nn though

easton grey - 7/10 i adore names like easton, everett, and carter. they have a rhythmic vibe, which i like. i adore grey. it reminds me of meredith grey who is literally my favorite television character.

kayson wells - 6/10 this is different from the other names. i’ve almost never heard either of these names before, but i do like them together.

wyatt parker - 9/10 this is probably the most common name i’ve heard, and i’ve always liked more modern names. that’s why it was so hard to rate this (I do love these names thought). i’ve always been in love with the name wyatt and parker is a bonus too.

these names are amazing.

1 Like