Rate our top names

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] everyone!

[name_u]Baby[/name_u] girl #2 is due in [name_f]October[/name_f] and we are stuck on names! The list below is composed of names DH and I can agree on (& that’s not many!)

Rate our names? Which best compliments the sibset?

[name_f]Victoria[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] and…

[name_u]Cataleya[/name_u] [name_f]Jane[/name_f]
[name_f]Catherine[/name_f] [name_f]Luna[/name_f]
[name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_f]Lily[/name_f]
[name_f]Eva[/name_f] [name_f]Celeste[/name_f]
[name_f]Josephine[/name_f] [name_f]Lily[/name_f]
[name_f]Natalia[/name_f] _____
[name_f]Octavia[/name_f] _____
[name_f]Valentina[/name_f] [name_u]Skye[/name_u]
[name_f]Vienna[/name_f] [name_f]Lilly[/name_f]

Thank you all in advance!

Josephine [name_f]Lily[/name_f] gets my vote! But [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_f]Lily[/name_f] is a close second. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I love [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_f]Lily[/name_f] & [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] [name_f]Lily[/name_f].

I also like [name_f]Valentina[/name_f] [name_u]Skye[/name_u] but it may be too close to [name_f]Victoria[/name_f].

1 Like

Charlotte lily and [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] lily go nicely with [name_f]Victoria[/name_f] rose. Both are classic firsts like [name_f]Victoria[/name_f] with a floral middle to match.

1 Like

I vote for [name_u]Cataleya[/name_u] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] with [name_f]Victoria[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f]. [name_f]My[/name_f] second choice would be [name_f]Valentina[/name_f] [name_u]Skye[/name_u].

Suggestions for [name_f]Octavia[/name_f]’s middle name:

Jude
[name_f]Raine[/name_f] / [name_u]Rain[/name_u]
[name_u]Sam[/name_u]
[name_u]Vale[/name_u]
[name_u]Rue[/name_u]
[name_u]True[/name_u]
Palm
[name_f]Fern[/name_f]
[name_f]Dawn[/name_f]
[name_f]Moon[/name_f]
Vye
[name_f]Hope[/name_f]
[name_f]Summer[/name_f]
[name_f]Autumn[/name_f]
[name_u]June[/name_u]
[name_f]Maeve[/name_f]
[name_f]Erin[/name_f]
[name_u]Rome[/name_u]
[name_m]Ashe[/name_m]
[name_f]Ziva[/name_f]
[name_u]Noel[/name_u] / [name_f]Noelle[/name_f]
[name_u]Gale[/name_u]
[name_u]Brooke[/name_u]
[name_f]Jill[/name_f]
[name_f]Bess[/name_f]
[name_f]Bette[/name_f]
[name_u]Josie[/name_u]
[name_u]Love[/name_u]
[name_f]Maren[/name_f]
[name_f]Carys[/name_f]
[name_f]Clover[/name_f]
[name_f]Clea[/name_f] / [name_f]Clia[/name_f]
[name_f]Celia[/name_f]
[name_f]Celeste[/name_f]
[name_f]Faith[/name_f]
[name_u]Merritt[/name_u]
[name_u]Val[/name_u]
[name_u]Silver[/name_u]
[name_m]Gold[/name_m]
[name_f]Jade[/name_f]
[name_f]Glory[/name_f]
[name_f]Lauren[/name_f] / [name_u]Loren[/name_u]
[name_f]Poppy[/name_f]
[name_f]Brynn[/name_f]
[name_m]Breck[/name_m]

1 Like

Congratulations!

I really like [name_f]Valentina[/name_f] [name_u]Skye[/name_u] but it may be too similar to her sister’s name unless you’re the type to use nicknames and if that’s the case then [name_f]Valentina[/name_f] has several [name_u]Val[/name_u], [name_f]Lena[/name_f], [name_f]Tina[/name_f].

I’m also drawn to [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] [name_f]Lily[/name_f] which sounds beautiful with [name_f]Victoria[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f].

Curious to know if you have considered [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] [name_u]Skye[/name_u]? This would be my favourite if it’s an option

1 Like

Thank you for this suggestion!

I have not considered [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] [name_u]Skye[/name_u] but it sounds sweet! I will run it by hubby, [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] is my pick and unfortunately, he is not a fan.

1 Like

Valentina [name_u]Skye[/name_u] is one of my top picks but I do agree that it sounds very similar to [name_f]Victoria[/name_f].

Josephine [name_f]Lily[/name_f]

1 Like

Love [name_f]Catherine[/name_f] [name_f]Luna[/name_f], [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_f]Lily[/name_f], & [name_f]Natalia[/name_f] with [name_f]Victoria[/name_f]!!!

Charlotte [name_f]Lily[/name_f] and [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] [name_f]Lily[/name_f] are my favorites!

I love [name_f]Eva[/name_f] [name_f]Celeste[/name_f].
I like that it’s not the exact same formula as your first ( long elaborate first followed by a flower), but still sounds beautiful as a sibset in my opinion. Plus you could use nicknames like [name_u]Vic[/name_u] & [name_f]Evie[/name_f] or [name_f]Tori[/name_f] & [name_f]Eve[/name_f].

Victoria [name_f]Rose[/name_f] and [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] [name_f]Lily[/name_f] sound perfect together. [name_f]Natalia[/name_f] is also lovely

CJ: I love [name_u]Cataleya[/name_u]! I don’t like [name_f]Jane[/name_f]. Plain jane.
CL: [name_f]Catherine[/name_f] has always been one of my most disliked names ah! sorry! [name_f]Luna[/name_f] however has stolen my heart recently. Have you thought about [name_f]Luna[/name_f] as a first? I know it’s popular, but [name_f]Victoria[/name_f] is too so surely you don’t mind.
[name_f]Luna[/name_f] Josepine
[name_f]Luna[/name_f] [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f]
CL: [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_f]Lily[/name_f] flows nice, but I just don’t like [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f]
EC: Commented on your other post. I love [name_f]Celeste[/name_f]. [name_f]Eva[/name_f] is kinda boring
JL: [name_u]Strong[/name_u] dislike of [name_f]Josephine[/name_f], [name_f]Lily[/name_f] is meh. Flow is amazing though
[name_f]Natalia[/name_f]: What about just [name_f]Talia[/name_f]? Or [name_f]Tala[/name_f]? Not a fan of [name_f]Natalia[/name_f]
[name_f]Octavia[/name_f]: Now we’re talkin!! Underused, spunky nickname options. This one is sooo great! [name_f]Tavia[/name_f], and [name_f]Via[/name_f] are so cute
VS: [name_u]Love[/name_u], but wouldn’t recommend for other sibling is V already
VL: [name_f]Vienna[/name_f] feels like one that’s too trendy and trying to be like in-style and again same commentary with the V

[name_f]Josephine[/name_f] [name_f]Lily[/name_f] of your current combos is such a perfect fit! 10/10.
[name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_f]Lily[/name_f] is also very fitting 8/10

And with the right middle, [name_f]Octavia[/name_f] would also be perfect. [name_f]Octavia[/name_f] [name_f]Lily[/name_f] or [name_f]Octavia[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] maybe? Would be 10/10 in my book.

Going down the rest of the list:
[name_u]Cataleya[/name_u] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] 3/10 just not feeling this one.
[name_f]Catherine[/name_f] [name_f]Luna[/name_f] 7/10 really nice, just not 100% sold on the middle.
[name_f]Eva[/name_f] [name_f]Celeste[/name_f] 7/10 another great choice, I just think some of the other options are a bit better.
[name_f]Natalia[/name_f] 7/10 depending on the middle this could go up or down, I do think [name_f]Victoria[/name_f] and [name_f]Natalia[/name_f] are a lovely set.
[name_f]Valentina[/name_f] [name_u]Skye[/name_u] 5/10 don’t love the middle, and [name_f]Valentina[/name_f] is excellent I’m just a little apprehensive about the shared V initial.
[name_f]Vienna[/name_f] [name_f]Lilly[/name_f] 6/10 not a fan of this spelling of [name_f]Lily[/name_f] and while [name_f]Vienna[/name_f] is lovely, again I think there are some slightly better options here and I’m on the fence about the shared initial.

1 Like

Victoria [name_f]Rose[/name_f] &…
[name_f]Valentina[/name_f] [name_u]Skye[/name_u]