🩰 rate/rank mayrose's favorites!

I’m feeling pretty good about my top combos, and I would love some feedback! You can either rate them or rank them, and I would really appreciate any additional comments!

:cherry_blossom: [name_u]Marie[/name_u] [name_f]Lavender[/name_f]
:sunny: [name_u]June[/name_u] [name_f]Elisabeth[/name_f]
:rose: [name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Madeleine[/name_f]
:dove: [name_f]Clara[/name_f] [name_f]Cosette[/name_f]
:blossom: [name_f]Susanna[/name_f] [name_u]Fern[/name_u]

:evergreen_tree: [name_m]Peter[/name_m] [name_u]Forest[/name_u]
:blueberries: [name_m]Todd[/name_m] [name_m]Bramble[/name_m]
:sunflower: [name_m]Frederick[/name_m] [name_m]Hal[/name_m]
:herb: [name_u]Timothy[/name_u] [name_u]Finch[/name_u]
:fallen_leaf: [name_u]Rudy[/name_u] [name_m]Thomas[/name_m]

Thank you in advance, berries!

3 Likes

june elisabeth (so pretty!)
marie lavender
rose madeleine
clara cosette
susanna fern

peter forest
frederick hal
rudy thomas
timothy finch
todd bramble

1 Like

[name_f]My[/name_f] thoughts…

[name_u]June[/name_u] [name_f]Elisabeth[/name_f] ~ this is my favourite! [name_u]June[/name_u] is gorgeous I’m a massive fan of this name she has this happy summery vibe with a nostalgic 1950s summers day feeling. [name_u]June[/name_u] is fab. I also love [name_f]Elisabeth[/name_f] she’s so regal and classic sounds beautiful with [name_u]June[/name_u].

[name_u]Marie[/name_u] [name_f]Lavender[/name_f] ~ [name_u]Marie[/name_u] is a name that deserves to shine in the limelight so I’m happy to see her being used as a first name. [name_u]Marie[/name_u] is so sweet and is beyond gorgeous with [name_f]Lavender[/name_f].

[name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Madeleine[/name_f] ~ [name_f]Rose[/name_f] is one of my favourite names I truly love [name_f]Rose[/name_f] she’s beautiful such a romantic name that is so timeless. [name_f]Madeleine[/name_f] isn’t a favourite of mine I’ve never been overly keen on ‘mad’ names I prefer [name_f]Adeline[/name_f] but still she works well with [name_f]Rose[/name_f].

[name_f]Clara[/name_f] [name_f]Cosette[/name_f] ~ how are you pronouncing [name_f]Clara[/name_f]? I love the pronunciation KLAARA which is used more commonly in my country. However I’m not a fan of clair-uh. [name_f]Cosette[/name_f] is beautiful name sounds gorgeous with [name_f]Clara[/name_f] (KLAARA) the combination [name_f]Clara[/name_f] (KLAARA) [name_f]Cosette[/name_f] is so dreamy. Still if the name is clair-uh this my least favourite.

[name_f]Susanna[/name_f] [name_u]Fern[/name_u] ~ this name is gorgeous so it feels strange having this as my least favourite option! Your list is just too dreamy!!! [name_f]Susanna[/name_f] is beautiful a lovely name with springtime inspired feel prefer [name_f]Susannah[/name_f] spelling wise. I adore [name_u]Fern[/name_u] a lovely middle for [name_f]Susanna[/name_f].

:lemon::ballet_shoes::bouquet::crescent_moon:

[name_m]Peter[/name_m] [name_u]Forest[/name_u] ~ I love [name_m]Peter[/name_m] such a simple classic that has a cosy wholesome feel eating into that cottagecore vibe especially with the middle name [name_u]Forest[/name_u].

[name_u]Timothy[/name_u] [name_u]Finch[/name_u] ~ [name_u]Timothy[/name_u] is lovely a sweet humble classic that’s so handsome, soft and timeless. I’m a massive fan of [name_u]Timothy[/name_u] and I think [name_u]Finch[/name_u] makes a lovely middle name. The overall combination feels straight out of a children’s storybook.

[name_m]Frederick[/name_m] [name_m]Hal[/name_m] ~ [name_m]Frederick[/name_m] is gorgeous such a handsome, classic, tailored choice that has the adorable nickname [name_u]Freddie[/name_u]. I love [name_m]Hal[/name_m] as the middle name he provides this overall nostalgic 1950s call the midwife vibe that’s very endearing.

[name_u]Rudy[/name_u] [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] ~ [name_u]Rudy[/name_u] is such a fun southern cowboy feeling choice so outdoorsy and beyond adorable. [name_u]Love[/name_u] paired with [name_m]Thomas[/name_m]!

[name_m]Todd[/name_m] [name_m]Bramble[/name_m] ~ I’m not a massive fan of [name_m]Todd[/name_m] I find him a little stunted and just doesn’t appeal to me. However [name_m]Bramble[/name_m] is adorable.

:fox_face::evergreen_tree::herb::horse:

[name_f]Hope[/name_f] this helps

1 Like

Favourite to least:
[name_u]Marie[/name_u] [name_f]Lavender[/name_f] - very fresh, elegant
[name_f]Clara[/name_f] [name_f]Cosette[/name_f] - a lacy, cozy bundle, in a very good way!
[name_f]Susannah[/name_f] [name_u]Fern[/name_u] - so sweet. [name_f]Susannah[/name_f] is bright and bubbly and [name_u]Fern[/name_u] has the perfect nature imagery.
[name_u]June[/name_u] [name_f]Elisabeth[/name_f]
[name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Madeleine[/name_f]

I like [name_u]June[/name_u], [name_f]Elisabeth[/name_f], [name_f]Rose[/name_f] and [name_f]Madeleine[/name_f] individually, I’m just not crazy about them together.

[name_m]Todd[/name_m] [name_m]Bramble[/name_m] - so cute!
[name_m]Frederick[/name_m] [name_m]Hal[/name_m]
[name_u]Timothy[/name_u] [name_u]Finch[/name_u] - I like the repeating i sound
[name_m]Peter[/name_m] [name_u]Forest[/name_u]
[name_u]Rudy[/name_u] [name_m]Thomas[/name_m]

1 Like

I’ll rate them if that’s okay - ranking muddles me so much :grin:

:cherry_blossom: [name_u]Marie[/name_u] [name_f]Lavender[/name_f] - 8 - so floral and fragrant and gentle
:sunny: [name_u]June[/name_u] [name_f]Elisabeth[/name_f] - 8 - classic but fresh
:rose: [name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Madeleine[/name_f] - 7 - simple but sweet and elegant
:dove: [name_f]Clara[/name_f] [name_f]Cosette[/name_f] - 8 - unexpected but beautiful and sharp but sweet
:blossom: [name_f]Susanna[/name_f] [name_u]Fern[/name_u] - 8 - earthy and strong but with gentleness too

:evergreen_tree: [name_m]Peter[/name_m] [name_u]Forest[/name_u] - 7 - earthy, sort of children’s storybook vibes
:blueberries: [name_m]Todd[/name_m] [name_m]Bramble[/name_m] - 6 - it kind of makes me enjoy [name_m]Todd[/name_m], so you’re doing something right
:sunflower: [name_m]Frederick[/name_m] [name_m]Hal[/name_m] - 7 - love [name_m]Frederick[/name_m] - [name_m]Hal[/name_m] is intriguing, it gives the combo a kind of 19th lit vibe (Frederick [name_u]Hale[/name_u] in [name_u]North[/name_u] and [name_u]South[/name_u] is probably influencing this…)
:herb: [name_u]Timothy[/name_u] [name_u]Finch[/name_u] - 6 - again, almost makes me like [name_u]Timothy[/name_u] so you’re doing something right with it :slight_smile: (side note - [name_u]Timothy[/name_u] is my dad’s name, so don’t take my opinion here too objectively…)
:fallen_leaf: [name_u]Rudy[/name_u] [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] - 8 - rugged, cool and full of spark

1 Like

[name_u]Love[/name_u] this idea!!

[name_f]Susanna[/name_f] [name_u]Fern[/name_u]
[name_f]Clara[/name_f] [name_f]Cosette[/name_f]
[name_u]Marie[/name_u] [name_f]Lavender[/name_f]

[name_u]Timothy[/name_u] [name_u]Finch[/name_u]
[name_m]Todd[/name_m] [name_m]Bramble[/name_m]

1 Like

my rankings:

susanna fern
rose madeleine
marie lavender
clara cosette
june elisabeth

peter forest
timothy finch
todd bramble
rudy thomas
frederick hal

1 Like

I love [name_u]Marie[/name_u] [name_f]Lavender[/name_f]. [name_u]Marie[/name_u] as a first is exquisite.

I love [name_u]June[/name_u] [name_f]Elisabeth[/name_f] too and [name_f]Susanna[/name_f] [name_u]Fern[/name_u]. Great names!

I like [name_m]Todd[/name_m] [name_m]Bramble[/name_m], [name_m]Peter[/name_m] [name_u]Forest[/name_u], [name_m]Frederick[/name_m] [name_m]Hal[/name_m], and [name_u]Timothy[/name_u] [name_u]Finch[/name_u] too.

1 Like

I’ll rank them from favorite to least favorite:

1 Like

1 Like

Girls

1. [name_f]Susanna[/name_f] [name_u]Fern[/name_u] - [name_m]Classic[/name_m], stunning, and so lovely! I love that she’s vintage, but also nature-y and grounded. [name_f]My[/name_f] favorite by far!

2. [name_f]Clara[/name_f] [name_f]Cosette[/name_f] - Two beautiful names put together! I feel like this just gives such a pure sweet vibe

3. [name_u]June[/name_u] [name_f]Elisabeth[/name_f] - Spunky and fun! I picture a little [name_u]June[/name_u] wading in muddy water in a dress dragging around her ankles

4. [name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Madeleine[/name_f] - Very frilly and princessy!

5. [name_u]Marie[/name_u] [name_f]Lavender[/name_f] - I actually still really like this name, I’m just not crazy about the flow. [name_u]Marie[/name_u] is def underused as a FN, and is such a sweet pairing with [name_f]Lavender[/name_f]!

Boys

1. [name_u]Timothy[/name_u] [name_u]Finch[/name_u] - Omg I love everything about this name. He’s soft, sensitive, and kind (and would make the perfect brother to [name_f]Susanna[/name_f] [name_u]Fern[/name_u] :wink:)

2. [name_m]Frederick[/name_m] [name_m]Hal[/name_m] - I’ve got such a soft spot for [name_m]Hal[/name_m], and this combo really makes him shine! [name_m]Frederick[/name_m] is so manly yet gentle, and it pairs so well with [name_m]Hal[/name_m]

3. [name_u]Rudy[/name_u] [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] - I can’t believe this name is number three because it caught my eye immediately when I first looked at your list! He’s rugged and cool with a sensitive side, definitely love him!

4. [name_m]Todd[/name_m] [name_m]Bramble[/name_m] - I am usually not a fan of [name_m]Todd[/name_m], but he’s just so sweet when paired with [name_m]Bramble[/name_m]!

5. [name_m]Peter[/name_m] [name_u]Forest[/name_u] - I don’t love all the r sounds in this combo, but they still flow so well

I love all of your names, I had such a hard time choosing! Your taste is so lovely :slight_smile:

1 Like

[name_u]June[/name_u] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f]

[name_m]Todd[/name_m] Branble

1 Like

Ranked:

1 Like

Marie lavender 9 beautiful
June Elisabeth 9 very prettyBramble
Rose Madeleine 10 gorgeous
Clara cosette 9 very pretty
Susanna fern 10 gorgeous

Peter Forest 10 handsome
Todd Bramble 6 love Bramble not so much Todd
Frederick Hal 7 Frederick is handsome but don’t care for Hal
Timothy Finch 8 interesting and handsome
Rudy Thomas 8 very cute
:purple_heart::purple_heart:

1 Like

For the girls, I think I would like it better if you switched the first name and middle name. Most of the first names just roll better as middle names. I didn’t like any of your boys names that much, but that’s just because they arent my style

1 Like

I’ll rank from favorite to least favorite (:

I’m a huge fan of all of your names, but I just want to say how much I adore your boys!! Your love for [name_m]Todd[/name_m] is infectious; I’ve definitely found myself liking it more since seeing you champion it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It always hurts a little when I see it called dated because you’ve really freshened it in my eyes! Also, [name_m]Frederick[/name_m] [name_m]Hal[/name_m] is just PERFECT! So warm and friendly. It was honestly so hard to rank them when I wanted to give them all the top spot!

2 Likes

Going to preface by saying I absolutely adore your girls list for you, but a few of the individual names (not combos so much) are not my cuppa & that’s mostly what the ratings reflect :heartpulse:
[name_u]Marie[/name_u] [name_f]Lavender[/name_f] 6/10 love the pastel purple ballet vibes, [name_u]Marie[/name_u] just isn’t my personal fav
[name_u]June[/name_u] [name_f]Elisabeth[/name_f] 5/10 solid combo, a little too classic leaning for my personal taste. I do like [name_f]Elisabeth[/name_f]!
[name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Madeleine[/name_f] 6/10 a lovely pink combo! Neither name is for me personally, but I appreciate the calm femininity of this combo!
[name_f]Clara[/name_f] [name_f]Cosette[/name_f] 4/10 I do love me some alliteration, but something about each of these individual names isn’t working for me when put together
[name_f]Susanna[/name_f] [name_u]Fern[/name_u] 5.5/10 Not usually a [name_u]Fern[/name_u] fan, but I think she’s nice here!

I’ve had a few of these combos in the past! They’re all so comfy & cosy, I just love the vibes of your boy list :face_holding_back_tears:
[name_m]Peter[/name_m] [name_u]Forest[/name_u] 5/10 I appreciate the vibes here, but I don’t love either name, so I personally need the emojis there to convince me :sweat_smile:
[name_m]Todd[/name_m] [name_m]Bramble[/name_m] 10/10 The warmth :raised_hands: Adorable! Probably my favourite!
[name_m]Frederick[/name_m] [name_m]Hal[/name_m] 10/10 The comfort :face_holding_back_tears: Feels so grounded & cosy. Very sweet!
[name_u]Timothy[/name_u] [name_u]Finch[/name_u] 10/10 innocent melancholic spring vibes & I heartily approve :cherry_blossom: :blossom: :herb: :sun_behind_rain_cloud:
[name_u]Rudy[/name_u] [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] 10/10 if cosy were a name :scarf:

2 Likes