Rate the benchwarmers pt 2✨

So, I’ve purged a few more names from my girl list. I still love all of these names I’m just not in love with them anymore. I would still use all of these as middles tho. [name_m]Feel[/name_m] free to rate, rank, comment on these names I’ve taken off my list.

[name_u]Aubrey[/name_u]- family name, still likely to be used as a mn for a boy or a girl.

[name_f]Aurelia[/name_f]

[name_f]Aurora[/name_f]

[name_f]Azalea[/name_f]

[name_f]Bianca[/name_f]

[name_u]Bristol[/name_u]

[name_u]Cove[/name_u]

[name_f]Lana[/name_f]

[name_u]Lauren[/name_u]- probably would have never used this anyways bc I know quite a few and it’s considered “dated” but I still really like it.

[name_f]Magnolia[/name_f]

P.S.: I did another post like this if anybody wants to go check that one out too.

Aubrey-2/10 Never liked it sorry
Aurelia-8/10 Super pretty
Aurora-9/10 Again super pretty
Azalea-4/10 I think the flower is pretty I just don’t like the sound
Bianca-2/10 I know too many mums named [name_f]Bianca[/name_f] so I can’t imagine it on a child
Bristol-1/10 Too harsh sounding for me
Cove-6/10 I like [name_u]Cove[/name_u] but prefer [name_f]Clover[/name_f]
Lana-6/10 very pretty, reminds me of [name_f]Lana[/name_f] del [name_u]Rey[/name_u]
Lauren-3/10 I know a lot of Lauren’s so it puts me off
Magnolia-4/10 looks pretty but I don’t like the sound of it

1 Like

[name_u]Aubrey[/name_u]- fun and bubbly and a great middle name

[name_f]Aurelia[/name_f] - love the golden feel of this and the flair. I’ve met two and both pronounced it differently however, if that bothers you.

[name_f]Aurora[/name_f] - stylish and kind of powerful, though I do trip over the double Rs a bit

[name_f]Azalea[/name_f] - one I don’t think about often. It has a bright, bouncy and floral sound

[name_f]Bianca[/name_f] - very distinct and interesting. I want to like it more than I do, but I’d still like to meet one

[name_u]Bristol[/name_u] - ah, a bit of a gp for me, but such a stylish and cool name

[name_u]Cove[/name_u] - love the ocean-y vibe, very cool. I guess the downside would be Covid?

[name_f]Lana[/name_f] - gentle yet bubbly, pink and cute.

[name_u]Lauren[/name_u]- haven’t met a little [name_u]Lauren[/name_u] in a long time! I’d quite like to as all the [name_m]Laurens[/name_m] I’ve met have been nice people. It’s a kind of gentle but un-frilly name

[name_f]Magnolia[/name_f] - charming and cute with good nn potential

1 Like