Rate the Previous Signature!

Jumping in-- I"ll do opheliaflora’s names

[name_f]Ophelia[/name_f]-- 4/10-- I like the history behind the name, I just have a negative association with it.
[name_f]Leonor[/name_f]–4/10-- I can’t get behind any of the [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f]/[name_f]Leonore[/name_f]/[name_f]Elinor[/name_f] names for some reason.
[name_f]Penelope[/name_f]–5/10-- [name_f]My[/name_f] favorite from your list, but the Kardashian influence in the US bothers me

[name_u]August[/name_u]-- 7/10–[name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_u]August[/name_u] as a nickname for [name_m]Augustus[/name_m]
[name_m]Caspar[/name_m]-- 4/10-- As much as I want to like this name, I can’t get over [name_m]Caspar[/name_m] the friendly ghost. I prefer [name_m]Caspian[/name_m] or [name_m]Casimir[/name_m]
[name_u]Elliott[/name_u]–7/10 I like [name_u]Elliott[/name_u].
[name_m]Oscar[/name_m]–4/10 [name_m]Just[/name_m] not a name I’m very fond of for no particular reason
[name_u]Theo[/name_u]-- 8/10 [name_f]My[/name_f] favorite fromt he list. Short, sweet, and to the point. It makes me think of somebody intellectual. I love it.

I will do senseandsensibility’s since I believe she was the last person to rate:

[name_f]Aria[/name_f]- 7, I like this but it reminds me of the hotel in Los [name_f]Vegas[/name_f]
[name_f]Cecilia[/name_f]- 9, This is very pretty. I also like the nn [name_f]CeCe[/name_f]
[name_f]Francesca[/name_f]- 7 I like this but something about it feels a little fussy (not sure why)
[name_f]Marianne[/name_f] - 7 I like this but it feels a little plain compared to your other names
[name_f]Bernadette[/name_f] - 6 The nn [name_u]Bernie[/name_u] turns me off to this one
[name_f]Yasmine[/name_f] - 6 The nickname Yas turns me off to this (a popular birth control pill that caused blood clots)
[name_f]Elizabella[/name_f] - 6 I prefer [name_f]Isabella[/name_f]. I think because it is my first time seeing this name, I feel like it is made up (even though it isn’t)
[name_f]Gia[/name_f] - 7 I think this, but even more so as a nn
[name_u]Sage[/name_u] - 9 One of my favorite unisex names
[name_f]Mae[/name_f] - Great for a middle, but doesn’t stand out as much as your others
[name_f]Amalie[/name_f] - 9 [name_u]Love[/name_u] this and the movie
[name_u]Vega[/name_u] - 8 I like this, its very strong sounding
[name_f]Lenore[/name_f] - 6 I prefer [name_f]Leonora[/name_f]
[name_f]Lavender[/name_f] - 6 Would be a great middle
[name_f]Georgiana[/name_f] - 9 love this and the nn [name_u]Georgie[/name_u]
[name_f]Solstice[/name_f] - 5 This does not sound like a name to me, because I think, “summer solstice”.
[name_f]Melisent[/name_f] - 5 For some reason an evil villain comes to mind
[name_f]Celestyna[/name_f] - 8 I like that it comes with the nn [name_f]Celest[/name_f]
Hildegarda - 5 Not sure why, but I get a very vivid image an over weight woman with blonde braids
[name_f]Valentina[/name_f] - 8 Pretty and unexpected
[name_f]Ernestyna[/name_f] - 6 I love [name_m]Ernest[/name_m] on a boy and for this reason don’t like it as much for a girl
[name_f]Leonarda[/name_f] - 6 Not my favorite “[name_m]Leo[/name_m]” girl name
[name_f]Florentyna[/name_f] -7 I prefer just “[name_f]Flora[/name_f].”

[name_m]Louis[/name_m]
[name_u]Noel[/name_u] 6- Something about this name feels more feminine to me
[name_m]Frederick[/name_m] - 8 I like this and “[name_u]Freddy[/name_u]”
[name_m]Bernard[/name_m] - 9 “[name_u]Bernie[/name_u]” is a cute nn and [name_m]Bernard[/name_m] is very handsome
[name_m]Edgar[/name_m] - I knew a very evil person by this name so I am too biased to rate
[name_u]Tristan[/name_u] - 6 Something about this feels more feminine to me
[name_u]Logan[/name_u] - 7 Not a huge fan of the “Log” beginning
[name_m]Edward[/name_m] - 8 Solid/Classic name
[name_m]John[/name_m] - 7 Solid name but not as stand out as your others
[name_m]Maximilian[/name_m] - 7 solid name but not as stand out as your others. He would most likely end up being called the popular “[name_u]Max[/name_u]”
[name_m]Milton[/name_m] - 7 Something about the “mil” sounds unappealing to me
[name_m]Edmund[/name_m] -9 solid and clunky in a good way
[name_m]Heathcliff[/name_m] -7 Like this but love [name_m]Heath[/name_m] ([name_m]Heath[/name_m] would get a 10) [name_m]Heathcliff[/name_m] is very tied to a single character to me.
[name_u]Claude[/name_u] [name_u]Keats[/name_u] - 8 [name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_u]Claude[/name_u] as a first

This was a long list so someone may have already posted before I got the chance to. I tried to be fast :slight_smile:

I’ll do gipro2003 :slight_smile:

[name_m]Luke[/name_m] [name_m]Edward[/name_m] [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] - Very nice! Two middle names is a bit too much for me personally, but these are all great names. [name_m]Luke[/name_m] is such a friendly, cool name, I think it would suit any boy/man!
[name_m]Amias[/name_m] - I’ve never heard this before. I’m not quite sure what to make of it
[name_u]Asa[/name_u] - I’ve always wanted to like this, but I can’t quite do it - I’m not sure why, it’s a sweet, short name with a lot of character.
[name_u]Florian[/name_u] - Wow! I love this name.
[name_m]Emil[/name_m] - Also on my shortlist :wink: The things I love about [name_m]Emil[/name_m] are the strength and simplicity of it, the international character. It’s just gorgeous, it’s definitely in my top 5 for a son. Quite popular in Iceland!
[name_m]Emmerich[/name_m] - This has sounds that I enjoy (rich and em) but together it’s not quite working for me. It’s an interesting choice, though.
[name_m]Gulliver[/name_m] - I always wanted to name a dog [name_m]Gulliver[/name_m]. And I don’t mean that in a disparaging way, I mean that it’s an awesome name but one which is a little too much for me on a person. I think Gully would be so cute.
[name_m]Lachlan[/name_m] - Pure Scottish class, very nice.
[name_m]Leopold[/name_m] - The ‘pol’ bit puts me off, but this is certainly a very cool name.
[name_m]Maximilian[/name_m] - The only ‘[name_u]Max[/name_u] name’ that I like. It’s extremely handsome!
[name_u]Sascha[/name_u] - So sweet, I would love to meet a boy named [name_u]Sascha[/name_u]!

[name_f]Amalia[/name_f] [name_f]Thisbe[/name_f] [name_f]Diane[/name_f] - Quite a lot of name there! I recently met someone named [name_f]Amalia[/name_f] and I’d never heard the name before. It’s quite nice, a fun twist on the popular [name_f]Amelia[/name_f]. The middle names are not really my cup of tea.
[name_f]Araminta[/name_f] - A very fun name. It’s not my favourite, but I like it.
[name_f]Bellatrix[/name_f] - Hmm I can’t get over the HP association, but there’s no denying that objectively this name sounds awesome, like a cross between the ‘bella’ names and [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f]. I do prefer [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f], though.
[name_u]Dagny[/name_u] - One of the names that’s in my ‘second tier’. I like it, it’s probably my second favourite ‘ný’ name. Ultimately, though, I know how English people would pronounce it and that puts me off too much.
[name_f]Emiliana[/name_f] - I like simplicity in a name, so this isn’t quite doing it for me.
[name_f]Liesl[/name_f] - So much character in such a short name! Really cool.
[name_f]Linnea[/name_f] - I wish this was an Icelandic name as well, because it’s so beautiful. Probably my favourite off your girls’ list.
[name_f]Luna[/name_f] - I like it but I can’t help thinking of loony.
[name_f]Lydia[/name_f] - Extremely classy. I like this a lot.
[name_f]Maelys[/name_f] - I wasn’t familiar with this so I looked it up, and while I think it would be a bit too much of a challenge to actually use, in my personal opinion, it is very appealing. [Edit: It just occurred to me it reminds me a lot of the word malice, though!]
[name_f]Saskia[/name_f] - This name is just not my thing, I used to like it a few years ago but I went off it completely, not sure why really.

This is for lillian85

[name_u]Dean[/name_u]- one of my all-time favorites, just a super solid name. It sounds warm and friendly to me. - 9
[name_m]Ernest[/name_m]- not huge on this name but I can see the appeal. [name_m]Ernie[/name_m] is an adorable nn too. - 6
[name_m]Harrison[/name_m]- I love this name, and I’ve always liked -son’s. It’s handsome but approachable. -8
[name_u]Jude[/name_u]- Another lovely name, with a great sound to it. Short but sweet! -7
[name_m]Samson[/name_m]- One of my favorite -son’s! And I love [name_u]Sam[/name_u] (hence it is in my signature) - 8
[name_m]Theodore[/name_m]- Oh where do I begin! This name is everywhere in my family so I’m biased, but the nn potential is huge. [name_u]Theo[/name_u], [name_u]Teddy[/name_u], even T - 9

[name_f]Dahlia[/name_f]- Exotic, not sure what I would do with it, but it sounds pretty- 6
[name_f]Georgia[/name_f]- A kind name, sturdy but feminine enough to work. I like the repeating juh-juh sound.- 7
[name_f]Jane[/name_f]- Classic, and sadly underused today. I think it could make a real comeback. It deserves to, anyway. -8
[name_f]Leona[/name_f]- Pretty and prim. I like [name_m]Leo[/name_m], or even [name_f]Lea[/name_f] as a nn. -7
[name_f]Ramona[/name_f]- Another pretty and classic name. It sounds modern enough to fit in, yet is unusual enough to be unique.-7
[name_f]Violet[/name_f]- I [name_u]LOVE[/name_u] THIS NAME! (Another one in my signature) [name_m]Just[/name_m] everything about it is perfect.- 9

I’m doing jackal’s!

[name_m]Emil[/name_m]- I would be pleasantly surprised to meet someone named [name_m]Emil[/name_m]. Currently I think of the fat rat from Ratatouille(spelling?)
Ingimar- Strange… I love the unique quality of this though
Kjartan- Not sure how to say…
[name_m]Matthias[/name_m]- I really love this. I use it quite often as a middle name, as you can tell from my signature
[name_m]Oskar[/name_m]- I’ve never been able to fully get behind [name_m]Oscar[/name_m] or any variants because all I think of is the green grouch from [name_f]Sesame[/name_f] [name_m]Street[/name_m]. Starting to like it more now
[name_m]Robert[/name_m]- A little old for me since it’s my great-grandfather’s and great-uncle’s names. I would love to use it in the middle slot

[name_f]Elisabet[/name_f]- I’m not a huge fan of [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f]. It and its variants are way overdone to me
[name_f]Elva[/name_f]- [name_f]Lovely[/name_f]! I may add this to my list!
[name_f]Rosa[/name_f]- Simple and sweet! I love it
[name_f]Solveig[/name_f]- I don’t love it, but for some reason I feel inspired to make it a middle name
Svala- Very beautiful! If I’m saying it right, that is…
Ylfa- Any way I say this, I sound like I have a terrible Southern accent. It sounds lovely in my head! [name_m]Just[/name_m] not when I say it out loud.

To dearest sparkling ninja:

[name_u]Adair[/name_u] [name_f]Elowen[/name_f]: LIKE! Great flow. [name_u]Adair[/name_u] is such a great name.
[name_f]Adalyn[/name_f] [name_f]Faith[/name_f]: Okay. I like [name_f]Adalyn[/name_f] but not this spelling.
[name_f]Iris[/name_f] Magdelen: Beautiful name!
[name_f]Lila[/name_f] [name_f]Romilly[/name_f]: Not my type… too many Ls?
[name_f]Leonor[/name_f] [name_f]Violet[/name_f]: [name_u]Unique[/name_u] name!
[name_f]Maeve[/name_f] [name_f]Tallulah[/name_f]: Not a fan of either names. [name_f]My[/name_f] least favourite.
[name_f]Sadie[/name_f] [name_f]Caroline[/name_f]: Okay
[name_f]Thea[/name_f] [name_u]Rowan[/name_u]: Great name!

[name_m]Archer[/name_m] [name_u]Murray[/name_u]: Okay
[name_u]Carter[/name_u] [name_u]James[/name_u]: Good flow
[name_m]Jasper[/name_m]: One of my favourite names :slight_smile:
[name_m]Nolan[/name_m] [name_m]Christopher[/name_m]: [name_u]LOVE[/name_u] this! [name_f]My[/name_f] favourite!
[name_m]Ronan[/name_m] [name_u]August[/name_u]: [name_m]Both[/name_m] are great names but they don’t flow well
[name_m]Ryder[/name_m]/[name_m]Torin[/name_m] [name_m]Matthias[/name_m]: I prefer [name_m]Torin[/name_m]. Much more unique and goes along well with [name_m]Matthias[/name_m].

[name_u]Adair[/name_u] [name_f]Elowen[/name_f] - [name_u]Adair[/name_u] sounds very grand, it reminds me of old Hollywood movies à la Casablanca; I’m not a huge fan of [name_f]Elowen[/name_f]'s pronunciation but it goes nicely with [name_u]Adair[/name_u]
[name_f]Adalyn[/name_f] [name_f]Faith[/name_f] - I like just [name_f]Ada[/name_f] but am not a fan of the -lyn part
[name_f]Iris[/name_f] Magdelen - [name_f]Iris[/name_f] is lovely, Magdelen is not my style
[name_f]Lila[/name_f] [name_f]Romilly[/name_f] - [name_f]Lila[/name_f] is very quirky, I like it, [name_f]Romilly[/name_f] is not my favourite
[name_f]Leonor[/name_f] [name_f]Violet[/name_f] - I adore [name_f]Leonor[/name_f], she’s gorgeous, [name_f]Violet[/name_f] is beautiful too
[name_f]Maeve[/name_f] [name_f]Tallulah[/name_f] - [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] is great, [name_f]Tallulah[/name_f] is fun to say; nice combo
[name_f]Sadie[/name_f] [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] - neither if them is really my cup of tea but they’re fantastic together
[name_f]Thea[/name_f] [name_u]Rowan[/name_u] - I don’t like either name very much

[name_m]Archer[/name_m] [name_u]Murray[/name_u], [name_u]Carter[/name_u] [name_u]James[/name_u] [name_m]Nolan[/name_m] [name_m]Christopher[/name_m], [name_m]Ronan[/name_m] [name_u]August[/name_u], [name_m]Ryder[/name_m] [name_m]Matthias[/name_m], [name_m]Torin[/name_m] [name_m]Matthias[/name_m] - my favourite combo is [name_m]Ronan[/name_m] [name_u]August[/name_u] as I love love love [name_u]August[/name_u] and [name_m]Ronan[/name_m] is nice, too, the others are nice names just not my style. I do like [name_m]Archer[/name_m] and [name_m]Christopher[/name_m] though.
[name_m]Jasper[/name_m] - I love [name_m]Jasper[/name_m], it’s a gorgeous name

(You can skip me and do someone else’s signature instead)

I’ll rate both signatures, since they aren’t very big! :smiley:

[name_u]Shannon[/name_u]'s:

[name_f]Della[/name_f]: It’s not really my style, but it’s a perfectly nice name. I like its vintage feel and I like it even more as a nn to [name_f]Adelaide[/name_f]. 7/10.
[name_f]Bronwyn[/name_f]: I like this one. I know some berries would complain that the “y” makes it masculine, but it doesn’t bother me. It’s a lovely name. I also like [name_f]Briony[/name_f], which has a similar feel to me. 8/10.
[name_f]Esme[/name_f]: [name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_f]Esme[/name_f]! It’s a new name crush, though, I only started to like it a while ago. I love its vintage feel, its simplicity and its elegance! I would love to meet a little [name_f]Esme[/name_f]! 10/10
[name_m]Christian[/name_m]: It’s not my style due to the religious implications, but my mother’s name is Cristiane (the portuguese variation of [name_f]Christianne[/name_f]), so I can’t help but like it a little bit. I really like the nn [name_u]Chris[/name_u], because of one favourite character. 8/10.
[name_m]Gabriel[/name_m]: I love it! It’s on my own list. I love that it’s biblical and that it is truly timeless. Also love the nicknames. 10/10.
[name_u]Rhys[/name_u]: I also really like it, lol. It’s a name I’ve used on a fictional character of mine, and a name that I would use in a heartbeat if I were from an english speaking country.

[name_f]Polly[/name_f]'s:

[name_f]Ophelia[/name_f]: I’ve grown to like it a lot recently. It’s now one of my favourite middle names. There’s a poster here who is going to name her daughter [name_f]Catherine[/name_f] [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f], and I just really love the combo, and how [name_m]Cato[/name_m] can be a nn possibility - so cool. I like that it’s classic and elegant without being too frilly. The O start gives it a lot of spunk. Strangely enough, it reminds me more of The [name_m]Pan[/name_m]'s Labyrinth’s [name_f]Ofelia[/name_f] than the shakespearean character. 9/10.
[name_f]Leonor[/name_f]: [name_u]Love[/name_u] it. It’s regal, timeless, serious, but also spunky and with a “hipster” vibe. [name_f]Leonor[/name_f] and [name_f]Leonora[/name_f] are always trading heir places in my own list - can’t decide which I like the most. 10/10.
[name_f]Penelope[/name_f]: [name_f]My[/name_f] only issue with [name_f]Penelope[/name_f] is the nickname [name_u]Penny[/name_u], which I really dislike. I like all the other nns and I really like it without a nn. I also love [name_f]Penelope[/name_f] [name_u]Garcia[/name_u] from Criminal Minds. 8/10.
[name_u]August[/name_u]: I like this one and understand its appeal. It seems very cool and yet very proper to me. [name_u]Love[/name_u] the nn [name_u]Gus[/name_u]. 9/10.
[name_m]Caspar[/name_m]: I like the nn [name_m]Cas[/name_m]. It’s a nice name, but it doesn’t sound good when I say it out lod. It’s lovely in my head though. 6/10.
[name_u]Elliott[/name_u]: It reminds me a lot of [name_u]Elliott[/name_u] [name_m]Smith[/name_m], which is both a good and a bad association at the same time. I really like the sound of it. I slightly prefer the [name_u]Elliot[/name_u] spelling, though. 8/10.
[name_m]Oscar[/name_m]: I would love to meet a little [name_m]Oscar[/name_m]. It’s very cool and hipsterish to me, yet it would age perfectly well. 9/10.
[name_u]Theo[/name_u]: I like it a lot! Very simple and elegant. I think it works well as a standalone name. 9/10

Thanks [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] for your ratings! I’m glad someone approves of my list! :smiley:
I’m so relieved that I’m not the only one who likes [name_f]Bronwyn[/name_f] with the ‘y’. In fact I think it feels more feminine.

[name_f]Clara[/name_f] - I’m neutral towards this. It’s not bad a name but I like [name_f]Claire[/name_f] better. 7/10
[name_f]Beatriz[/name_f] - [name_f]My[/name_f] first time seeing such a spelling of [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f]/[name_f]Beatrix[/name_f]! Interesting. 6/10
[name_f]Cecilia[/name_f] - Not my type.
[name_f]Antonia[/name_f] - Not my type.
[name_f]Marina[/name_f] - Nice name. I like this. 7/10
[name_f]Lu[/name_f]ísa - I’m not sure whether that tick thing on the ‘i’ means but I’m not a fan of [name_f]Louisa[/name_f]. 6/10
[name_f]Leonora[/name_f] - [name_u]LOVE[/name_u]! [name_f]My[/name_f] favourite name of yours. Flows well, unique and awesome. 9/10

[name_m]Tom[/name_m]ás - once again not sure about the tick on ‘a’. I’m neutral towards [name_m]Thomas[/name_m]/[name_m]Tomas[/name_m].
[name_m]Raul[/name_m] - great name. Really like this. 8/10
Bento - cute name! Isn’t it a word for a Japanese lunch box? :stuck_out_tongue: 7/10
[name_m]Francisco[/name_m] - Not my type.
[name_m]Vicente[/name_m] - Interesting spelling. O.o Sorry but is this a variation of [name_m]Vincent[/name_m]? o: I’m neutral yet intrigued by this haha.
[name_m]Renato[/name_m] - neutral
[name_m]Gabriel[/name_m] - [name_u]LOVE[/name_u] [name_u]LOVE[/name_u] [name_u]LOVE[/name_u] THIS! [name_f]My[/name_f] favourite all time name. It’s just so perfect in every way. I would give this a 100 but :smiley: 10/10

[name_f]Bronwyn[/name_f] - 6/10 I like [name_f]Bronwen[/name_f], being a fan of [name_f]Arianwen[/name_f], but certain things draw me away from it: I don’t like y’s unless they’re at the end of the name and especially not in place of an i, I don’t really like B names, and it just really isn’t my style.
[name_f]Della[/name_f] - 7/10 I quite like [name_f]Della[/name_f] despite the fact that I wouldn’t ever use it as a first name. I like 3 or 4 syllable names as firsts (especially on girls).
[name_f]Esme[/name_f] - 9/10 I love [name_f]Esme[/name_f] and would use it as a middle (though not a first for the reason above) in a heartbeat if it weren’t for my Aunt [name_f]Esmerelda[/name_f] whom I dislike greatly and wouldn’t want to think I was honouring her in anyway

[name_m]Christian[/name_m] - 9/10 I love this name so much :slight_smile: the only reason it’s a 9 instead of a 10 is just because there’s a few I prefer, but I love the feel of this name despite the religious connotations
[name_m]Gabriel[/name_m] - 8/10 I really like [name_m]Gabriel[/name_m] and am seriously considering using it as a middle name in the future as a way of honouring my brother [name_u]Michael[/name_u] without it being too obvious (they’re both archangel names). I wouldn’t ever use it as a first though just because there are other names I like more
[name_u]Rhys[/name_u] - 2/10 I really dislike the name [name_u]Rhys[/name_u] in all honesty. As well as it having bad associations for me (bullies and stupid cousins) I don’t like that it’s one syllable and the sound is unpleasant, not to mention that where I come from it’s a name normally used by “chavs.” Sorry

[name_f]Juliette[/name_f] ~ nice name, but I prefer [name_f]Juliet[/name_f], 7,2
[name_m]Remus[/name_m] ~ this names reminds me of rhesus factor, but it’s viable, 4,4
[name_f]Vasilisa[/name_f] ~ lot’s of s’s and i’s but I think this name is very powerful and royal, 6,4
[name_m]Sirius[/name_m] ~ love the image of the star, 9,2
[name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] ~ lovely name, but I prefer [name_f]Rosaline[/name_f], 7,9
[name_m]Theodore[/name_m] ~ I don’t like this name, but it’s strong and classy, so I gave it, 7,5
[name_f]Arianwen[/name_f] ~ hard to pronounce, but interesting and refreshing, 7,8
[name_m]Benedict[/name_m] ~ the pope, but it’s nice name, 6,9
[name_f]Merida[/name_f] ~ lovely name, but tad masculine, 6,7
[name_m]Felix[/name_m] ~ love cat associations, 9,1
[name_f]Clara[/name_f] ~ love this name, but can’t use it, 9,9
[name_m]Peter[/name_m] ~ lovely name, but bit common, 3,9
[name_f]Felicity[/name_f] ~ never like it, but it’s decent name, 2,9
[name_m]Henry[/name_m] ~ lovely name, but common, 5,1
[name_f]Celia[/name_f] ~ prefer [name_f]Cecily[/name_f], 1,5
[name_m]Dimitri[/name_m] ~ too Russian, but creative, 6,8
[name_f]Violet[/name_f] ~ use to dislike it, but now it’s growing on me, too similar to violent, 2,7
Castiel ~ never cared for it, but it’s OK, 1,4
[name_f]Evanna[/name_f] ~ like this one, 4,3
[name_m]Lucas[/name_m] ~ like this one, 5,4
[name_f]Ophelia[/name_f] ~ love this, 9,5
[name_u]Dean[/name_u] ~ I don’t like this name, 1,1

Thanks for the rating, [name_f]Lily[/name_f] :slight_smile: No offence taken. Everyone has varying opinions :stuck_out_tongue:

[name_f]Juliette[/name_f] - I like this name. I can’t decide whether I prefer [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] or this. 6/10
[name_m]Remus[/name_m] - Okay name. Too [name_m]Harry[/name_m] [name_m]Potter[/name_m]-ish for me.
[name_f]Vasilisa[/name_f] - Not my type.
[name_m]Sirius[/name_m] - Are you a HP fan haha. I think this name is actually pretty nice but very often associated with HP. 7/10
[name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] - Not my type.
[name_m]Theodore[/name_m] - [name_u]LOVE[/name_u]! It’s such an adorable name with lovely nn [name_u]Theo[/name_u] or [name_u]Dory[/name_u]. 10/10
[name_f]Arianwen[/name_f] - A little hard to pronounce. Went to check. ([name_u]Ari[/name_u]-an-wen). Would still make a nice name but not my favourite out of the ‘-wen’ family of [name_f]Bronwen[/name_f], [name_f]Rhonwen[/name_f] etc. But would have a great nn option of [name_u]Ari[/name_u]. 7/10
[name_m]Benedict[/name_m] - LIKE! 8/10
[name_f]Merida[/name_f] - Not my type
[name_m]Felix[/name_m] - Cute. 6/10
[name_f]Clara[/name_f] - I’m neutral towards this. It’s not bad a name but I like [name_f]Claire[/name_f] better. 7/10
[name_m]Peter[/name_m] - Classic name. I’m okay towards this but probably won’t use this because its too common and slowly feels bland. 4/10
[name_f]Felicity[/name_f] - Pretty name. 6/10
[name_m]Henry[/name_m] - Same as [name_m]Peter[/name_m]. 6/10
[name_f]Celia[/name_f] - Not my type. Reminds me of cilia which is a sort of hair in your body. /shudders/
[name_m]Dimitri[/name_m] - Great name but probably not so great where I live. 7/10
[name_f]Violet[/name_f] - Pretty name, I like this! 7/10
Castiel - [name_u]Unique[/name_u]. I actually like this a lot. 9/10
[name_f]Evanna[/name_f] - Awesome lovely and strong name. I’m starting to like this a lot. 8/10
[name_m]Lucas[/name_m] - I’m okay towards this 6/10
[name_f]Ophelia[/name_f] - Beautiful name but rather sad association 7/10
[name_u]Dean[/name_u] - Short and sweet name. 7/10

Can I safely conclude that you like [name_m]Harry[/name_m] [name_m]Potter[/name_m], Vampire Academy and Supernatural :stuck_out_tongue:

P.S (I’ve added some new name crushes. Rate if you like! :slight_smile: I’m looking forward to some opinions)

[name_f]Bronwyn[/name_f]: 4/10, it sounds too… brownish to me, which is a color I really dislike (I’m a nurse haha). B girl names just aren’t really that appealing to me.
[name_f]Della[/name_f]: 7/10. It is a nice name and reminds me of a version of my 2 favorite D names ([name_f]Dahlia[/name_f] and [name_f]Delilah[/name_f]). I think the -a ending sounds very pretty for girls.
[name_f]Esme[/name_f]: 6/10. I have never quite liked the look of this name, with the S next to the M for some reason. It’s not bad though!
[name_m]Christian[/name_m]: 6/10. I am somewhat neutral towards this name, I do like the sound of it though.
[name_m]Gabriel[/name_m]: 7/10. I know a very sweet little boy named [name_m]Gabriel[/name_m] and it has grown on me ever since.
[name_u]Rhys[/name_u]: 4/10. I don’t like the look or the sound of this name. I also don’t really like unisex names.
[name_f]Blythe[/name_f]: 5/10. I don’t enjoy the spelling/look of the name with the Y… and the E being the only vowel shoved way at the end. And not a fan of B names…
[name_f]Colette[/name_f]: 6/10. Sounds nice and pretty.
[name_u]January[/name_u]: 6/10. This would be a lovely GP name for a possible middle.
[name_f]Kirsi[/name_f]: 5/10 I know too many [name_f]Kristi[/name_f]'s and this looks and sounds like a typo to me
[name_u]November[/name_u]: 5/10, too month associated, more than [name_u]January[/name_u] is for me for some reason
[name_m]Callen[/name_m]: 6//10. I prefer it spelled [name_m]Collin[/name_m]. The name itself sounds okay.
[name_m]Castor[/name_m]: 7/10. COol name and I like the sound of it. Its strong and masculine.
[name_m]Eli[/name_m]: 5/10, bad associations.
[name_m]Jun[/name_m]: 3/0, don’t really like.

This sounds like fun hope no one is too angry with me for my ratings. We all have our own tastes and these a just my opinion I know a lot of my names aren’t to anyone elses tastes.

[name_f]Aurora[/name_f]-7/10 I like [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] although a bit to mouthy for me
[name_u]Ariel[/name_u] 2/10 Not my taste at all. At bit too Disney for my taste
[name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] 2/10 really name my taste at all, sounds a old lady to me
[name_f]Dahlia[/name_f] 3/10 Not really to my taste, kind of reminds me of black [name_f]Dahlia[/name_f]
[name_f]Georgia[/name_f] 9/10 I love the name [name_f]Georgia[/name_f]. I think it’s very pretty on a girl and grown women
[name_f]Mirabel[/name_f] 3/10 [name_m]Just[/name_m] not to my taste, sounds old fashioned to me.
[name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] 7/10 I like this name. Sound sweet on a young girl and lovely and a women
[name_f]Tallulah[/name_f] 5/10 A nice name. Although not really my taste

[name_m]Arthur[/name_m] 3/10 Sounds like an old name man to me.
[name_u]Dexter[/name_u] 7/10 I like [name_u]Dexter[/name_u] with the nick name [name_m]Dex[/name_m]
[name_m]Edwin[/name_m] 2/10 Like [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] I personally picture an old man when I hear this name
[name_m]Finnegan[/name_m] 9/10 I love the nick name [name_u]Finn[/name_u] and I lover longer fuller and and you can get [name_u]Finn[/name_u] easily with [name_m]Finnegan[/name_m]
[name_m]Fletcher[/name_m] 9//10 Another name I have loved for a long time.
[name_m]Gulliver[/name_m] 3/10 Reminds me to much a [name_m]Gulliver[/name_m]'s Travels.
[name_u]Marlowe[/name_u] 4/10 [name_f]Nor[/name_f] really my style. Because of a female TV character with the name [name_u]Marlowe[/name_u] I personally associate with a girls name
[name_m]Oscar[/name_m] 7/10 I like the name [name_m]Oscar[/name_m] and can see why people love it. It ages well.
[name_u]Stanley[/name_u] 5/10 I like this name enough, although not really my style
[name_m]Theodore[/name_m] 3/10 I never got the love for the name [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] but I think the nickname [name_u]Theo[/name_u] is cute.

Again no offence intended of your favourite names.

[name_f]Elodie[/name_f] - 7 not sure how to pronounce it ([name_f]Ella[/name_f]-[name_f]DEE[/name_f]? ee-LOW-dee?) I want to know more! :slight_smile:
[name_f]Willa[/name_f] - 8 love it!
[name_f]Imogen[/name_f] - 5 not a favorite/reminds me of comedienne [name_f]Imogene[/name_f] Coca (not sure of spelling)
[name_f]Isadora[/name_f] - 5
[name_f]Adira[/name_f] - 6 I like it! (Uh-DEAR-uh?)
[name_f]Lyra[/name_f] - 3 not a fan…like [name_u]Lyric[/name_u] better. :slight_smile:
[name_f]Emmeline[/name_f] - 7 Really like it!
[name_f]Aya[/name_f] - 2 not enough “umph” to it! :slight_smile:
[name_u]Delaney[/name_u] - 9 [name_u]Love[/name_u] many surnames used as first and middle names!
[name_f]Alexandra[/name_f] - 8 while I love the name…it is somewhat overused in my area.

[name_m]Lachlan[/name_m] - 9 love it!
[name_m]Callum[/name_m] - 8.5 love it!
[name_m]Breccan[/name_m] - 8.5 love it, but the spelling bothers me. I think the spelling could grow on me. I like the sound of the name!
[name_m]Torin[/name_m] - 8.5 love the name, but for me it is a girl’s name.
[name_m]Rafferty[/name_m] -8.8 love the name…maybe [name_m]Raff[/name_m] or [name_m]Rafi[/name_m] for a nn?
[name_u]Calder[/name_u] - 9.5 love the strength of this name
[name_m]Tavish[/name_m] - 7.5 like it pretty well, but for me it sounds like the “Mc/[name_m]Mac[/name_m]” has been forgotten. :slight_smile:
[name_m]Finnian[/name_m] - 8 I do like it, but think I prefer just “[name_u]Finn[/name_u]”…[name_m]Finnian[/name_m] is a little too flowery.
[name_m]Archer[/name_m] - 9.5 [name_u]LOVE[/name_u] it! Strong name.
[name_u]Paxton[/name_u] - 9.3 Really love this name…[name_u]Pax[/name_u] ([name_u]Peace[/name_u]) for a nn?

[name_f]Bronwyn[/name_f] - 5/10 - not a fan but don’t hate it.
[name_f]Willow[/name_f] - 8/10 - recently becoming more in like with this name but it is becoming more and more popular.
[name_f]Brielle[/name_f] nn [name_f]Bree[/name_f] - 7/10 - pretty neutral on this name.
[name_u]Wren[/name_u] - 4/10
[name_u]Lyric[/name_u] - 10/10 - one of my top names as well!
[name_f]Honor[/name_f] - 10/10 - love it! No ton my list but still love it!
[name_f]Briar[/name_f] - 3/10
[name_f]Siobhan[/name_f] - 8/10 - really like this name but couldn’t use it myself (know a few ppl with this name already).
[name_f]Sparrow[/name_f] - 7/10 - I like it!
[name_f]Laurel[/name_f] - 3/10
[name_u]Piper[/name_u] - 8/10 - I like it!
[name_f]Rhiannon[/name_f] - 6/10 - it’s okay but I am always reminded of [name_f]Rihanna[/name_f] the singer with this name.
[name_f]Meadow[/name_f] - 9/10!
[name_u]Scout[/name_u] - 5/10 - neutral about it
[name_f]Reverie[/name_f] - 5/10 - never heard of this name, so I like that it is different but don’t really know how to pronounce it.

[name_m]Ridge[/name_m] - 4/10 - not a fan
Ledger - 6/10 its okay
[name_m]Hendrix[/name_m] - 10/10 - one of my favorite names! BUT my DH totally shut it down.
[name_m]Brigham[/name_m] - 7/10 - its a unique name I like
Truett - 3/10 - sounds a little feminine to me.
Trigg - 8/10 - sounds cool
[name_m]Cooper[/name_m] - 4/10 - reminds me of a dog’s name
[name_m]Weston[/name_m] - 9/10 - really like this name. used to be on my list.

[name_u]Winter[/name_u] - 7/10 - the only season name I like
[name_f]Greer[/name_f] - 3/10 - not a fan
[name_m]Zane[/name_m] - 8/10 - I like this name. it sounds cool, different but not crazy different.
[name_m]Roman[/name_m] - 10/10 - one of my favorite names for a boy.

[name_u]Lyric[/name_u] - I’m not much into word names personally, but this does have a nice sound to it. I also like the nn [name_f]Lyra[/name_f] 6.5/10
[name_f]Maisie[/name_f] - I think this is super sweet. I think it can definitely be a stand-alone name. I know a little [name_f]Maisie[/name_f] and she rocks this name. 7.5/10
[name_f]Fianna[/name_f] - I’ve never heard of [name_f]Fianna[/name_f]! It’s cute and elegant. I do like [name_f]Gianna[/name_f] better, but the nn Fi is adorable. 7/10
[name_f]Seraphina[/name_f] - [name_f]My[/name_f] niece’s name! They call her [name_f]Fina[/name_f], which is just the cutest. 8.5/10
[name_f]Ophelia[/name_f] - So beautiful. It’s not a name I’d ever use, but I think it’s so elegant and stately sounding. 9/10
[name_f]Delilah[/name_f] - A lot of people can’t get over this biblical association, but I like it. You can sing “Hey there [name_f]Delilah[/name_f]…” to her :slight_smile: 8/10
[name_f]Journey[/name_f] - Another word name that I unfortunately can’t get behind. I know a little [name_f]Journee[/name_f] (at least yours is spelled correctly!). She’s sweet and absolutely stunning but I always think her name doesn’t fit her. 5/10
[name_u]Sloane[/name_u] - This is such a neat name. It sounds sleek and new-age-y to me. I’m definitely a fan. 8.5/10
[name_u]Delaney[/name_u] - I know a college student with this name. While she was growing up I always thought it was so cool and unique! I have heard it more often now so it’s a bit more expected, but still a great name. I like [name_u]Laney[/name_u] and [name_u]Lane[/name_u] as nn’s. 8/10

[name_u]River[/name_u] - Ok, ok, I know I’m contradicting myself but I can totally get behind this word name. [name_u]River[/name_u] is so cool. I think of an earthy, charismatic handsome hippie guy. Riv is a really cool nickname. 9/10
[name_m]Ace[/name_m] - I love this!..as a nickname. I think it needs a more substantial full name, in my opinion. 6/10
[name_m]Jasper[/name_m] - Very vintage cool. 8/10
[name_m]Lincoln[/name_m] - This makes me think of [name_m]Abe[/name_m] so much that it’s hard for me to get over that, but I REALLY like the nn [name_m]Link[/name_m]. 7.5/10
[name_m]Silas[/name_m] - I really like this and it makes me sad that it is getting so “popular” (I know of 2 under 2 yrs old) 8/10
[name_m]Duncan[/name_m] - Hmm, very unexpected! But I like it, actually. Not my favorite, but definitely a name a child can make cool. 7.5/10
[name_m]Jett[/name_m] - This is really neat. I think of a cool-as-a-cucumber, not-trying-to-impress-anyone kind of guy. A little short for my liking but I think it stands on its own more than [name_m]Ace[/name_m] 7/10
[name_m]Fergus[/name_m] - Makes me think of the whiny, scheming, know-it-all brother [name_m]Ferguson[/name_m] on “[name_f]Clarissa[/name_f] Explains it All” (that’s showing my age). I do like [name_m]Fergus[/name_m] better than [name_m]Ferguson[/name_m] and the nn [name_u]Gus[/name_u] is great. 7/10
[name_m]Cian[/name_m] - Definitely unique and unexpected but I think you might get pronunciation issues (at least where I live) 7/10

You have great taste, @jamjam!! That was fun!

@meyera4

[name_f]Wilhelmina[/name_f]- [name_u]Love[/name_u]!! Such a gorgeous name and too many nicknames to list! Overall perfection. {10/10}

[name_f]Louisa[/name_f]- So sweet and dainty but powerful at the same time. A dancer and lawyer all in one. {9/10}

[name_f]Rosalie[/name_f]- [name_f]Kinda[/name_f] bland compared to the other ones on your list but still pretty. {7.5/10}

[name_f]Hildie[/name_f]- I feel like give me a couple months and I’ll like it but right now too old and abrupt. But coming from someone who likes [name_f]Helga[/name_f] that might change. {5.5/10}

[name_f]Frieda[/name_f]- Same with [name_f]Hildie[/name_f] but I can’t see the appeal at all. {3/10}

[name_m]Hugo[/name_m]- I just can’t get behind this name, guess just not my style. {2/10}

[name_u]Kai[/name_u]- Cool and modern, definitely misplaced with your other names but I love it. {8/10}

[name_m]Alaric[/name_m]- Very powerful name and goes perfectly with [name_m]Konrad[/name_m]! {7\10}

[name_m]Otto[/name_m]- such a cool name, I slightly prefer [name_m]Otis[/name_m] for the old man vibe but that’s neither here nor there haha. {8/10}

[name_m]Killian[/name_m]- [name_u]Love[/name_u] it though prefer the [name_m]Cillian[/name_m] spelling, but with your other names this spelling fits perfectly. {8/10}

[name_m]Desmond[/name_m]- Definite favorite from your boys! I’ve recently out of nowhere (ok maybe Assassins [name_m]Creed[/name_m] had something to do with it) fallen for this sweet but strong name. {10/10}

Aella [name_f]Dorothy[/name_f]: it’s pretty. I’d give it a 7/10. It’s my favorite name on your list. I’ve never heard Aella before.

[name_m]Judah[/name_m] [name_f]Elisabetta[/name_f]: I’m not a fan of [name_m]Judah[/name_m] for a girl. I don’t mind it for a boy though. [name_f]Elisabetta[/name_f] is pretty cute though. 4/10

[name_f]Snow[/name_f] Amalijah: I like nature names. I think this flows well together. Amalijah is interesting. 6.5/10

[name_u]Aubrey[/name_u] jermaine: I really don’t like the name [name_u]Aubrey[/name_u]. And I especially don’t like it for a boy. I don’t like jermaine either. 3/10

[name_u]Eden[/name_u] [name_m]Trust[/name_m]: if this name was for a girl, I’d think it was really pretty. I love the name [name_u]Eden[/name_u], but not on a boy. 3/10 …for a girl 9/10

[name_m]Amias[/name_m] [name_f]Calico[/name_f]: it’s ok. NMS. It’s the only one in your list that sounds like a boys name to me though. 4/10

[name_f]Elodie[/name_f] [name_u]Jude[/name_u] - I don’t really like [name_u]Jude[/name_u] on a girl, but I think [name_f]Elodie[/name_f] is nice.
[name_u]Quinn[/name_u] [name_f]Lenora[/name_f] - I think both names are very nice :slight_smile:
Trullie [name_f]Grace[/name_f] - I’m not 100% sure how to pronounce Trullie but it seems very cutesy and nicknamey to me.
Maebry - It seems made up.
[name_f]Lilian[/name_f] - I love [name_f]Lilian[/name_f]! It’s a lovely name :slight_smile:
[name_u]Winter[/name_u] - I know a girl named [name_u]Winter[/name_u] and she’s great. It’s a really nice name!
[name_f]Mabel[/name_f] - This is probably my favorite name on your girls list! It’s gorgeous :slight_smile:

[name_u]Jace[/name_u] - It’s nice. NMS, but nice.
[name_m]Cash[/name_m] - I don’t really like it…Not a big fan of most noun names.
[name_f]Tarryn[/name_f] - It seems more feminine to me? But I’m not sure. I’ve never heard it before.
[name_u]Tristan[/name_u] - It’s a great name, I like it!
[name_u]Elliot[/name_u] - I [name_u]LOVE[/name_u] this name! [name_f]My[/name_f] favorite on your boys list :slight_smile:
[name_m]Jax[/name_m] - Very cute!!
[name_u]Britton[/name_u] - Again, seems kinda feminine, but I think it’d make an adorable little boy!
[name_u]Carson[/name_u] - NMS, but a nice name!
[name_u]August[/name_u] - I wouldn’t use it, but I still think it’s a decent name!!

I haven’t updated my signature yet, so here are my names for the next poster:
Boys: [name_u]Seth[/name_u] [name_m]Joshua[/name_m], [name_m]Quentin[/name_m] [name_u]Tyler[/name_u], [name_u]Elliott[/name_u] [name_u]Ryan[/name_u], [name_m]Gordon[/name_m] [name_m]Thomas[/name_m], [name_m]Chance[/name_m] [name_m]Christopher[/name_m]
Girls: [name_f]Faye[/name_f] [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f], [name_f]Tessa[/name_f] [name_f]Diane[/name_f], [name_u]Marlowe[/name_u] [name_f]Beth[/name_f], [name_f]Joanna[/name_f] [name_f]Kathryn[/name_f], [name_f]Layla[/name_f] [name_f]Juliette[/name_f]