Rate the previous signature!

[name_m]Oliver[/name_m] - [name_u]Love[/name_u] it! It’s my cousin’s name, and it suits him well. I think it could fit any boy, a great name with great nicknames.

[name_m]Edmund[/name_m] - A little too old sounding for me, I prefer [name_m]Edward[/name_m].

[name_m]Arthur[/name_m] - One of a few popular names I can’t stand. I just find it too dusty and spoiled, a little arrogant, and kind of boring. Sorry!

[name_m]Henry[/name_m] “[name_m]Harry[/name_m]” - I love [name_m]Henry[/name_m], but one of my few reservations about it is that it doesn’t grow up well, especially on a teenager. However, [name_m]Harry[/name_m] works great, and [name_m]Henry[/name_m] is fine as a proper name for an adult.

[name_u]Francis[/name_u] - I have a bad association, but not a bad name at all. A little too upright and old for my personal taste.

[name_m]Hugo[/name_m] - All I see is Huge-o, sadly, as it’s quite a nice name.

[name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] - [name_u]Love[/name_u] this! Handsome, strong, and works fine for any age.

[name_m]Alexander[/name_m] - My brother’s name, and I love it. Great nicknames, a great meaning, and overall a wonderful name.

[name_m]Frederick[/name_m] - Too fussy for me, but [name_m]Fred[/name_m] is very cute.

[name_m]Benedict[/name_m] - I slightly prefer [name_m]Benjamin[/name_m], but all of the [name_m]Ben[/name_m] names are great [name_f]IMO[/name_f]. [name_m]Benedict[/name_m] makes me think of the Much [name_f]Ado[/name_f] About Nothing character, which is a good association.

[name_m]Julian[/name_m] - Quite nice, but not my favorite.

Rhydian - Never heard of this before, a little too strange for me. The spelling is sort of disjointed. NMS, sorry.

[name_m]Oscar[/name_m] - I really like [name_m]Oscar[/name_m]. It’s an ‘old man name’, but I can see it on all ages, probably because of an adorable little [name_m]Oscar[/name_m] I know.

[name_m]Felix[/name_m] - Very cute! Would work well as a brother for [name_m]Oscar[/name_m]. It’s very youthful, and my only concern would be that it’s a little immature sounding.

[name_u]Darragh[/name_u] - I like it! Very different, but familiar, though it may be mispronounced with the gh at the end.

[name_m]Conal[/name_m] - NMS. Sounds a little strange to me, and I read it as [name_f]Coral[/name_f] first.

[name_m]Ronan[/name_m] - Very cute, I love it. Great for any age. It’s soft, but strong, and looks great written out.

[name_u]Finley[/name_u] - Not my favorite, but not bad at all. [name_u]Finn[/name_u] is a wonderful nickname.

[name_u]Rory[/name_u] - I’ve only known girls with this name (as a nn), but I can see it on a boy as well (I think it was originally a boy name, not sure). I really like it on either gender.

[name_u]Rowan[/name_u] - [name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_u]Rowan[/name_u]! I’m a fan of unisex names, always have been, and [name_u]Rowan[/name_u] is great for a girl or a boy.

[name_m]Diarmuid[/name_m] - I just looked this up, and it sounds really nice. I’m sure I’d butcher the pronunciation just looking at it, but not a bad name at all.

[name_f]Clara[/name_f] - I adore [name_f]Clara[/name_f], [name_f]Claire[/name_f], [name_f]Cara[/name_f], [name_f]Cora[/name_f], etc, they’ve always appealed to me. The CLAHR-uh pronunciation is my favorite.

[name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] - I really dislike [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f], sorry. I find it too old-lady without the classic charm some names of similar eras have, and I still see [name_f]Beat[/name_f] [name_u]Rice[/name_u]. Much prefer [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f].

[name_f]Emilia[/name_f] - Gorgeous! I love [name_f]Emily[/name_f] and [name_f]Emilia[/name_f], both are lovely names.

[name_f]Harriet[/name_f] - I slightly prefer [name_f]Henrietta[/name_f], but [name_f]Harriet[/name_f] is very pretty as well, with great nicknames.

[name_f]Irene[/name_f] - Not my favorite name in the world, but a classic all the same. The meaning is lovely, and it has a pleasant, gentle sound.

[name_f]Sophie[/name_f] - I love [name_f]Sophie[/name_f]! Beautiful, strong, feminine name.

[name_f]Ingrid[/name_f] - I have very mixed feelings about [name_f]Ingrid[/name_f], even though some consider it a love or hate name. It sounds abrupt to me, and not in a charming way, and the middle sounds almost like a growl. However, the meaning is lovely, and I can somewhat see the appeal, but still not my favorite name

[name_f]Lucy[/name_f] - I like [name_f]Lucy[/name_f], but much prefer variants like [name_f]Lucia[/name_f] or [name_f]Lucille[/name_f]. [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] on its own sounds flimsy to me, similar to [name_f]Lily[/name_f] versus [name_f]Lillian[/name_f].

[name_f]Louisa[/name_f] - Gorgeous name. I like [name_f]Louise[/name_f] a little better, I feel like the version without the A ending has a little more edge and sass, but both are beautiful.

[name_f]Isobel[/name_f] - My favorite variant of all the [name_f]Isabel[/name_f] family. Simple, elegant, and sophisticated, with the adorable nicknames [name_u]Izzy[/name_u] and [name_f]Belle[/name_f]. Not as pompous as [name_f]Isabella[/name_f], and more unique than [name_f]Isabel[/name_f].

[name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] - Though it doesn’t fit with my other favorite names, [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] is gorgeous. It’s simple, rustic, and charming.

[name_f]Martha[/name_f] - [name_f]Martha[/name_f] is still an old lady name to me, but I’m starting to warm up to it. Still NMS though

[name_f]Ivalo[/name_f] - Pretty, but the first part sounds a little too much like evil. [name_f]Eve[/name_f] and [name_f]Evie[/name_f] are sweet nicknames.

[name_f]Michalina[/name_f] - I’m not a fan of some of the feminized boy names with that feel (ie [name_f]Bernadette[/name_f], [name_f]Jamesina[/name_f], etc). Prefer [name_f]Michaela[/name_f].

[name_f]Annabelle[/name_f] “[name_f]Annie[/name_f]” - Adorable. I find the [name_f]Annabelle[/name_f] spelling a little too much, but with the simple nickname [name_f]Annie[/name_f], I think it works fine.

[name_f]Eveline[/name_f] “[name_f]Evie[/name_f]” - I like [name_f]Evie[/name_f] as a nickname. Some of the other [name_f]Eve[/name_f] names, specifically [name_f]Eve[/name_f], [name_f]Eva[/name_f], and [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f], appeal to me, but [name_f]Eveline[/name_f] or [name_u]Evelyn[/name_u] never have. I find them slightly awkward.

[name_f]Tekla[/name_f] “[name_f]Tessie[/name_f]” “[name_f]Tess[/name_f]” - I absolutely adore [name_f]Tess[/name_f], [name_f]Tessie[/name_f], and [name_f]Tessa[/name_f], they’re sweet, independent, and bright-eyed in a classic, sophisticated way. However, the sound of [name_f]Tekla[/name_f] doesn’t appeal to me at all.

[name_f]Leonore[/name_f] “[name_u]Norie[/name_u]” - I like all the Leo___ girl names, and [name_f]Leonore[/name_f] is no exception. I don’t really like [name_u]Norie[/name_u], but it’s not bad.

[name_f]Niamh[/name_f] - Very pretty, intriguing name. I like it a lot.

[name_f]Fiona[/name_f] - [name_f]Fiona[/name_f] is lovely. A strong, yet gentle name, it reminds me of [name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Fiona[/name_f], which is a nice association.

[name_f]Brigid[/name_f] - I prefer [name_f]Bridget[/name_f], but both are beautiful. They’ve got a spunky, abrupt, lively sort of feel that I love.

[name_f]Orla[/name_f] - The strong R sound in the beginning is a little much for me. I don’t really like [name_f]Orla[/name_f], sorry.

[name_f]Jane[/name_f] [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] : this is so classic and flows so well together! Both are very sweet and innocent. I love the feel of this name and [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] has always been a favorite of mine!

[name_f]Delilah[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u]: [name_f]Delilah[/name_f] is cute, though I don’t like it as much as I used to, I think [name_u]June[/name_u] fits with it very well and it sounds very womanly.

[name_f]Giselle[/name_f] [name_f]Tianna[/name_f]: love the Disney vibe with this one! :slight_smile: I love [name_f]Giselle[/name_f] because its so elegant, but [name_f]Tianna[/name_f] doesn’t fit with it well style-wise. Personally, I’ve never liked the name [name_f]Tianna[/name_f].

[name_f]Bridget[/name_f] [name_f]Louise[/name_f]: [name_f]Bridget[/name_f] is so spunky and sweet, and I think [name_f]Louise[/name_f] balances it out nicely. [name_f]Louise[/name_f] is in my favorites, too.

[name_f]Katherine[/name_f] [name_f]Joy[/name_f]: love [name_f]Katherine[/name_f] and how classic it is; it works with every age group, though I prefer the c spelling. [name_f]Joy[/name_f] needs more attention because its sweet and simple. Very classy and timeless name!

[name_u]Meredith[/name_u] [name_f]Ivy[/name_f]: i recently started to like [name_u]Meredith[/name_u], especially with the nickname [name_f]Mary[/name_f]. [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] is cute and spunky and not as serious as [name_u]Meredith[/name_u], so they compliment eachother, I think.

[name_f]Olive[/name_f] [name_f]Susanna[/name_f]: Never been a fan of [name_f]Olive[/name_f], or many other food names for that matter. I think it works better as a middle name. I adore [name_f]Susanna[/name_f] and the spelling; a more fresh way to get to [name_f]Susie[/name_f]. [name_f]Susanna[/name_f] [name_f]Olive[/name_f]?

Lorlei [name_f]Paige[/name_f]: Have always been neutral in both of these names. [name_f]Lorelei[/name_f] is more fun and fresh than other Laur names, so I do like that. [name_f]Paige[/name_f] has just been overused to me and I personally find it a bit bland.

[name_f]Sabrina[/name_f] [name_f]Maeve[/name_f]: [name_f]Sabrina[/name_f] isn’t my style, but I don’t think its a bad name at all; I love the association with the show because it was one of my favorites as a kid! [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] sounds so dark and mysterious to me, which I love! This name is very witchy and cool!

[name_f]Leonie[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f]: I think the syllables clash a bit, it just doesn’t have an easy flow to it. Personally, I’m not a fan of either name, though I wouldn’t say I HATE [name_f]Leonie[/name_f], it does have a cute look and sound. [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] is too far out of my comfort zone for a real kid, but makes a great character name. [name_f]Trixie[/name_f] or [name_f]Trix[/name_f] are cool nicknames.

[name_u]Jesse[/name_u] [name_m]Benjamin[/name_m]: Never been a fan of [name_u]Jesse[/name_u] for either gender, but [name_m]Benjamin[/name_m] ia actually one of my favorite names! [name_m]Benjamin[/name_m] [name_u]Jesse[/name_u] flows a bit better for me, personally.

[name_u]Ryan[/name_u] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m]: Neither of these are bad, they just got overused. I know a lot of people with both names so I think I got bored of them. [name_u]Alex[/name_u] is still a cool nickname regardless.

[name_m]Asher[/name_m] [name_m]Tobias[/name_m]: i prefer [name_u]Ash[/name_u] to [name_m]Asher[/name_m], though neither are my style. I don’t think it’s ugly, but I lean more toward traditional names like [name_m]David[/name_m] and [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] for boys. [name_m]Tobias[/name_m] is very cool and strong sounding, and makes this name even more modern.

[name_m]Maximillian[/name_m] [name_m]Charles[/name_m]: Both names have always sounded a bit stuffy to me personally, but [name_u]Max[/name_u] is a cool nickname. [name_m]Charles[/name_m] isn’t my style but it can age very well.

[name_m]Jack[/name_m] [name_m]Apollo[/name_m]: I love [name_m]Jack[/name_m]! Short, simple and very handsome. [name_m]Apollo[/name_m] is more of a guilty pleasure to me, because, again, I lean mote toward traditional common boy names. [name_u]Love[/name_u] the name though and the mythology association!

[name_u]Elliot[/name_u] [name_m]Harrison[/name_m]: [name_u]Elliot[/name_u] is so handsome, I’ve always liked this name! [name_m]Harrison[/name_m] isn’t my style, maybe because I don’t gravitate towards many surname names, though there are a few that I like.

[name_m]Henry[/name_m] [name_u]Chase[/name_u]: [name_m]Henry[/name_m] isn’t my style, I’ve never cared for the ee ending in boy names. [name_u]Chase[/name_u] is very cool and handsome, one of the few word names for boys that I really like. I feel like Chasr is a bit too modern for the classic [name_m]Henry[/name_m].

[name_u]Noah[/name_u] [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m]: Im more picky with boy names, but this one is exactly my style. I love both these names and they flow well together! [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] [name_u]Noah[/name_u] even works!

[name_m]Samuel[/name_m] [name_m]Ace[/name_m]: Again, i love both these names. [name_m]Samuel[/name_m] is so classic and [name_m]Ace[/name_m] is different, but not too out there or crazy.

[name_u]Everett[/name_u] [name_u]James[/name_u]: [name_u]Everett[/name_u] is nice, though I like [name_u]Emmett[/name_u] and [name_u]Elliot[/name_u] better.its still handsome though. [name_u]James[/name_u] goes with so many different names, so I think it works well with [name_u]Everett[/name_u]!

[name_f]Anastasia[/name_f] [name_f]Louise[/name_f]: [name_f]Anastasia[/name_f] is beautiful and it’s really growing on me. I love NN [name_u]Stacey[/name_u], too. [name_f]Louise[/name_f] is nice.

[name_f]Savannah[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f]: [name_f]Savannah[/name_f] isn’t really my style, but [name_f]Grace[/name_f] is timeless and pretty and works well with it.

[name_f]Desiree[/name_f] [name_f]Athena[/name_f]: [name_f]Desiree[/name_f] is a bit much for a little girl, in my opinion, but [name_f]Athena[/name_f] is a beautiful name and honors an awesome goddess.

[name_f]Noelle[/name_f] [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f]: I love [name_f]Noelle[/name_f]! It adds a feminine quality to the simpler, and more unisex [name_u]Noel[/name_u]. [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f] is also stunning.

[name_f]Zoe[/name_f] [name_f]Aurora[/name_f]: [name_f]Zoe[/name_f] isn’t really my style, but it’s spunky, cute and fun. [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] is beautiful, too. I love the meaning!

[name_u]Kennedy[/name_u] [name_f]Rose[/name_f]: I [name_u]LOVE[/name_u] [name_u]Kennedy[/name_u]! I really like using surnames as firsts (see my signature), and [name_u]Kennedy[/name_u] works well on a girl, I think. [name_f]Rose[/name_f] is great, too.

[name_f]Belle[/name_f] [name_f]Anneliese[/name_f]: [name_f]Belle[/name_f] is okay, but [name_f]Anneliese[/name_f] is very intriguing. I like it!

[name_f]Louisa[/name_f] [name_f]Joy[/name_f]: I prefer [name_f]Louise[/name_f] to [name_f]Louisa[/name_f], but [name_f]Louisa[/name_f] definitely works better with [name_f]Joy[/name_f] as a middle.

[name_f]Autumn[/name_f] [name_f]Felicity[/name_f]: [name_f]Autumn[/name_f] is beautiful, and [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] is one of my favorite middles (see my signature). Beautiful!!

[name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] [name_f]Flora[/name_f]: NSM at all… I’m sorry!

[name_f]Elowen[/name_f] [name_f]Celeste[/name_f]: [name_f]Elowen[/name_f] is beautiful, and flowy. [name_f]Celeste[/name_f] isn’t my style, but it’s okay with [name_f]Elowen[/name_f].

[name_u]Bailey[/name_u] [name_f]April[/name_f]: I don’t really like [name_u]Bailey[/name_u], but [name_f]April[/name_f] is awesome.

[name_m]David[/name_m] [name_m]Thaddeus[/name_m]: NSM…

[name_m]Benjamin[/name_m] [name_m]Otto[/name_m]: [name_m]Otto[/name_m] is cute, but I really don’t like [name_m]Benjamin[/name_m]…

[name_u]Sullivan[/name_u] [name_m]Matthew[/name_m]: I absolutely love this. As I said before, I think surnames are best when used as a first! [name_u]Sullivan[/name_u] is so handsome, and [name_m]Matthew[/name_m] is a strong biblical name that I really, really like with [name_u]Sullivan[/name_u].

[name_m]Marcus[/name_m] [name_m]Joel[/name_m]: They both has great meanings, but I don’t really like [name_m]Marcus[/name_m] too much.

[name_m]Thomas[/name_m] [name_m]Elijah[/name_m]: Cute! I like this.

[name_m]Silas[/name_m] [name_m]Donovan[/name_m]: I don’t really like [name_m]Silas[/name_m], but, me being the Irish surname-lover that I am, I love [name_m]Donovan[/name_m].

[name_u]Lyle[/name_u] [name_m]Eric[/name_m]: [name_u]Lyle[/name_u] is interesting, and I like [name_m]Eric[/name_m].

[name_m]Samuel[/name_m] [name_m]Isaiah[/name_m]: I like [name_m]Isaiah[/name_m], but not so much [name_m]Samuel[/name_m]…

[name_m]Alec[/name_m] [name_u]Jude[/name_u]: I’d like [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] [name_u]Jude[/name_u] much better.

[name_u]Jordan[/name_u] [name_u]Elliott[/name_u]: [name_u]Love[/name_u] this!

[name_m]Patrick[/name_m] [name_m]Aaron[/name_m]: I love both names, and they work really well together.

[name_u]Seth[/name_u] [name_m]Ivan[/name_m]: It’s okay, just not really my style.

You’ve got great combos, BTW!

Ladies:
Muireann Felicity ~ Beautiful.
Niamh Fionnuala ~ Absolutely stunning. I adore this.
Liath Mairéad ~ I can’t find much on the FN. I adore Mairéad, however.
Maeve Aisling ~ Lovely.
Aoibhinn Elizabeth ~ So pretty!

Gents:
Ronan Seamus ~ So handsome, adore.
Cormac Brendan ~ Great!
Murphy Liam ~ I don’t love either name, sorry.
Finlay Gallagher ~ Like a lot.
Patrick Felix ~ Doesn’t flow the best I like both names a lot.

Great list! :slight_smile:

[name_f]Delphine[/name_f] [name_f]Aurelia[/name_f]- I like the flow but am not a fan of [name_f]Delphine[/name_f]. [name_f]Aurelia[/name_f] is nice though.
[name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] Océane- Not a huge fan of [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f]. I love Océane.
[name_f]Odette[/name_f] [name_f]Aviana[/name_f]- Incredibly stunning!

[name_m]Raphael[/name_m] [name_m]Hugo[/name_m]- Oh my, I love it!
[name_m]Marius[/name_m] [name_u]Avery[/name_u]- I like [name_u]Avery[/name_u]. [name_m]Marius[/name_m] is just not really my style. The flow is okay.
[name_m]Arthur[/name_m] [name_u]Everest[/name_u]- Not a huge fan of [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] but I like it in this name. Very nice!

[name_f]Edith[/name_f] [name_f]Amalia[/name_f]- My apologies but it’s not really my style. It does have a nice flow.
[name_f]Marielle[/name_f] [name_f]Sparrow[/name_f]- Not a particular fan of [name_f]Marielle[/name_f]. [name_f]Sparrow[/name_f] is nice though.
[name_m]Emile[/name_m] [name_m]Caspian[/name_m]- Never was very fond of [name_m]Emile[/name_m] but I do like it with [name_m]Caspian[/name_m].
Zélie [name_f]Tatiana[/name_f]- Zélie is nice. Not a fan of [name_f]Tatiana[/name_f]. Again, the flow is nice.
[name_f]Calla[/name_f] [name_f]Delphine[/name_f]- [name_f]Calla[/name_f] is beautiful but like I mentioned above, not really a fan of [name_f]Delphine[/name_f].
[name_u]Rowan[/name_u] [name_m]Oscar[/name_m]- This is SO absolutely handsome!
Esmée Wildflower- Not my style but it flows well.
[name_f]Evelina[/name_f] [name_f]Daisy[/name_f]- Not too big on [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] but I think this sounds wonderful! I really like [name_f]Evelina[/name_f]!
[name_f]Lilia[/name_f] Clémence- I wouldn’t have expected myself to like Clémence but this is beautiful!
[name_m]Hugo[/name_m] [name_m]Forest[/name_m]- Also very handsome!

[name_m]Toryn[/name_m] [name_m]Matthew[/name_m] [name_m]Davis[/name_m] - not a fan, probably because I knew a [name_f]Taryn[/name_f] as a kid (a girl, though) and she was a real wart. I like [name_m]Matthew[/name_m], but not [name_m]Davis[/name_m].
[name_u]Vivian[/name_u] [name_u]James[/name_u] [name_m]Maxwell[/name_m] - [name_u]Vivian[/name_u] for a boy is interesting. I have an aunt [name_u]Vivian[/name_u], so not an option for me. But as a writer, I can see penning a male character named [name_u]Vivian[/name_u]. He seems like he’d ride a noble steed. And the two middles flow well with [name_u]Vivian[/name_u].
[name_m]Gunner[/name_m] [name_u]Dean[/name_u] [name_m]Hendrix[/name_m] - not a fan of [name_m]Gunner[/name_m] or [name_m]Hendrix[/name_m], sorry.
[name_m]Kayne[/name_m] [name_m]Loran[/name_m] [name_m]Archer[/name_m] - I like [name_m]Kane[/name_m] and [name_u]Loren[/name_u] for a boy, I’d never considered those spellings, though. [name_m]Archer[/name_m] is nice, one of my favorites.
[name_m]Thayer[/name_m] [name_m]Axel[/name_m] [name_m]Hadeon[/name_m] - I like [name_m]Thayer[/name_m] and [name_m]Axel[/name_m], but [name_m]Hadeon[/name_m] is too close to [name_u]Hayden[/name_u] for me, and I really don’t like [name_u]Hayden[/name_u].
[name_m]Ambrose[/name_m] [name_m]Lucian[/name_m] [name_m]Hale[/name_m] - another fine pick, I love all three of these names, and they go well together.
[name_m]Wolfe[/name_m] [name_u]Bayley[/name_u] [name_m]Aneurin[/name_m] - I like [name_m]Wolfe[/name_m], it kind of reminds me of my dad’s name ([name_m]Ralph[/name_m]). I’ve never been a fan of [name_u]Bayley[/name_u] or [name_u]Bailey[/name_u]. [name_m]Aneurin[/name_m] makes me think of, well, the last part of the name.
[name_m]Gaige[/name_m] [name_u]Michael[/name_u] [name_u]Tiernan[/name_u] - I like [name_m]Gaige[/name_m], but not the other two names. All the [name_u]Michael[/name_u]'s I’ve ever known were mean or crazy, and [name_u]Tiernan[/name_u] might be ok as a first name, actually, with the right middle.
[name_u]Jensen[/name_u] [name_u]Conner[/name_u] Atreyu - I like the first two names, Atreyu sounds like something you’d yell while going into battle, I don’t know why.
[name_m]Severin[/name_m] [name_m]Oskar[/name_m] [name_u]Grey[/name_u] - I do like these names, it’s a nice combo.
[name_m]Castiel[/name_m] [name_u]Jude[/name_u] [name_u]Baylor[/name_u] - the first two names sound good together, [name_u]Baylor[/name_u] almost sounds unnecessary.
[name_u]Sabin[/name_u] [name_u]Emery[/name_u] [name_u]Shaw[/name_u] - nice flow, this one is great.
[name_u]River[/name_u] [name_u]Elliot[/name_u] [name_u]Finn[/name_u] - I’ve never been a fan of [name_u]River[/name_u], but I like [name_u]Elliot[/name_u] [name_u]Finn[/name_u] together.
[name_u]Dorian[/name_u] [name_m]Arrow[/name_m] [name_u]Page[/name_u] - I like [name_u]Dorian[/name_u], but not [name_m]Arrow[/name_m] and [name_u]Page[/name_u], sorry.
[name_m]Jovan[/name_m] [name_u]Cassidy[/name_u] [name_m]Pharaoh[/name_m] - not fan of [name_m]Jovan[/name_m], but it has possibilities. I love [name_u]Cassidy[/name_u] on a boy, but not [name_m]Pharaoh[/name_m].
[name_u]Owen[/name_u] [name_u]Layne[/name_u] [name_m]Benjamin[/name_m] - all three of these are great names that flow well.

Lakyn Akela [name_f]Blythe[/name_f] - I like [name_f]Blythe[/name_f], but nor the other two names.
[name_f]Willow[/name_f] [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f] - these three names are so nice, and I love the way they sound together.
[name_f]Olwyn[/name_f] [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] - not a fan of [name_f]Olwyn[/name_f], it sounds like a boy’s name. But [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] sounds nice.
[name_f]Eowyn[/name_f] [name_f]Isabelle[/name_f] [name_f]Lark[/name_f] - I absolutely love [name_f]Eowyn[/name_f], and [name_f]Lark[/name_f], but not with [name_f]Isabelle[/name_f]. The L’s are too much with [name_f]Lark[/name_f].
Aderyn [name_f]Mabel[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] - [name_f]Mabel[/name_f] and [name_f]Rose[/name_f] are two of my favorite names, but Aderyn sounds like a medication.
[name_u]Evelyn[/name_u] [name_f]Arrietty[/name_f] [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] - I love [name_u]Evelyn[/name_u], and I like [name_f]Maeve[/name_f], too, but not [name_f]Arrietty[/name_f].
[name_f]Ottilie[/name_f] [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f] [name_u]Wren[/name_u] - these are three beautiful names, I really like this combo.

Girls:

[name_f]Vera[/name_f] Ketevan ([name_f]Katie[/name_f]) - dislike - [name_f]Vera[/name_f] falls into the category of “old lady” for me, I just find it very dated and unappealing; I’ve not come across Ketevan before, but it looks awkward and made up to me…

[name_f]Bethany[/name_f] [name_f]Hosanna[/name_f] ([name_f]Beth[/name_f]) - okay - [name_f]Bethany[/name_f] is sweet, but I find it boring; adore [name_f]Hosanna[/name_f] however!..

[name_u]Kendall[/name_u] [name_f]Hephzibah[/name_f] - okay - [name_u]Kendall[/name_u] is spunky and currently making comeback I feel; I can’t manage [name_f]Hephzibah[/name_f] though… just sounds so unappealing to me!..

[name_f]Greta[/name_f] [name_f]Marceline[/name_f] - like - [name_f]Greta[/name_f] is not a favourite of mine, by a long shot… but I do agree that it be quite endearing; [name_f]Marceline[/name_f] is lovely and sweet, and works well in this combo…

[name_f]Sunshine[/name_f] [name_u]Regan[/name_u] - okay - I find [name_f]Sunshine[/name_f] tacky (no offense!) and a bit too airy-fairy to be a name; [name_u]Reagan[/name_u] is spectacular though! Fabulous strong name for a girl!..

[name_f]Octavia[/name_f] [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] ([name_u]Josie[/name_u]) - love! - beautiful, beautiful, beautiful! That is all…

[name_f]Agnes[/name_f] Mercier ([name_f]Aggie[/name_f]) - dislike - again, [name_f]Agnes[/name_f] falls into “old lady names” for me…; Mercier looks awkward and I’m not sure how to pronounce it at a glance… I like the idea though…

[name_f]Lilibet[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] - love! - [name_f]Lilibet[/name_f] is sooo sweet and feminine! Totally winner! And [name_f]Rose[/name_f] is a timeless classic!..

[name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Myrna[/name_f] - okay - for my [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] just suffers from overuse (even though in itself it’s not terrible); I find [name_f]Myrna[/name_f] harsh looking…

[name_f]Ruth[/name_f] [name_f]Benjamina[/name_f] [name_u]Eloise[/name_u] - dislike - I have never been a fan of [name_f]Ruth[/name_f], I just find it unfeminine and dull in appearance; [name_f]Benjamina[/name_f] just annoys me, because it looks like a forced feminisation (just shove an -a on it, and Ta-dah it’s a girls name!); I actually like [name_u]Eloise[/name_u], it’s quite sweet and a little classic…

Boys:

[name_m]Oliver[/name_m] [name_m]Henry[/name_m] ([name_u]Ollie[/name_u]) - love! - lovely, strong combination! I’ve always loved [name_m]Oliver[/name_m]! [name_m]Henry[/name_m] adds a nice simple yet classic touch…

[name_m]Alfred[/name_m] [name_m]Beckett[/name_m] ([name_u]Alfie[/name_u]) - like - [name_m]Alfred[/name_m] is not my personal taste, but it has a good air to it; [name_m]Beckett[/name_m] adds a charming, uncommon touch…

[name_u]Arden[/name_u] [name_m]Hayes[/name_m] - love! - [name_u]Arden[/name_u] is a gorgeous, gorgeous name! I love it for a girl too! [name_m]Hayes[/name_m] is a good balanced and adds a bit of softness…

[name_m]Tolliver[/name_m] [name_m]Winston[/name_m] (Tolly) - dislike - [name_m]Tolliver[/name_m] somehow sounds like “[name_m]Oliver[/name_m] gone wrong”; I do like [name_m]Winston[/name_m], but it comes under the category of “pet names” for me…

[name_m]Thackeray[/name_m] [name_m]Alban[/name_m] ([name_m]Tuck[/name_m]) - dislike - I’ve not heard [name_m]Thackeray[/name_m] before, but it just rubs me the wrong way somehow… a little harsh sounding perhaps; [name_m]Alban[/name_m] makes me think of [name_u]Albany[/name_u] and thus seems to sound incomplete…

[name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_m]Jonty[/name_m] ([name_u]Teddy[/name_u]) - like - I love [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] and [name_u]Theo[/name_u]… lovely strong names! [name_m]Jonty[/name_m] would not be my pick to match [name_m]Theodore[/name_m], however it is a bit snappy and softens the possible “snobby” feel of [name_m]Theodore[/name_m]…

[name_m]Edmund[/name_m] [name_m]Brooks[/name_m] ([name_m]Ed[/name_m]) - okay - I have never been one for [name_m]Ed[/name_m]- names, and [name_m]Edmund[/name_m] is probably my least favorite; [name_m]Brooks[/name_m] is quite cool actually! Feels very American patriot though…

[name_m]Clarence[/name_m] [name_m]Olivier[/name_m] - okay - the jury’s out on [name_m]Clarence[/name_m] for me… it’s handsome, but somehow a bit feminine… not sure; [name_m]Olivier[/name_m] is very charming!

Over all: I love the uniqueness of some of these names! [name_m]Even[/name_m] if they’re not all my cup of tea, I love your creativity and bravery with these combinations! I love seeing people thinking outside the box when it comes to names.
Also, my comments are solely my feelings on the names, and absolutely no judgement on you for loving them - we are all different, and that makes the world great!

[name_f]Seraphine[/name_f] [name_f]Celia[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f]: this combo works but i’m not sure about the -s sounding at the beginning of the first two names…
[name_f]Persephone[/name_f] [name_f]Annette[/name_f] [name_f]Katherine[/name_f]: again this combo works but [name_f]Annette[/name_f] and [name_f]Katherine[/name_f] are so strong i feel as though [name_f]Persephone[/name_f] is falling away a bit
[name_f]Mercedes[/name_f] [name_f]Arwen[/name_f] [name_f]Elyse[/name_f]: this is a great name! i love the mixture of all three names but they all have a lovely strong flow! fav girls name from your combos
[name_u]Bentley[/name_u] [name_u]Hunter[/name_u] [name_m]Philip[/name_m]: the names work but i’m not loving [name_u]Bentley[/name_u] in this combo, sorry… sibset [name_f]Mercedes[/name_f] and [name_u]Bentley[/name_u]? haha
[name_m]Niles[/name_m] [name_m]Alastair[/name_m] [name_u]Murray[/name_u]: something about this name isn’t working and i can’t quite put a finger on it…
[name_m]Vincent[/name_m] [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] [name_m]George[/name_m]: this name can work no matter which way you spin it. again you have old, modern and new all in one and it doesn’t miss a beat! fav boy from your combos

[name_f]Ivy[/name_f] [name_u]Wren[/name_u] ~ I love the name [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] but [name_u]Wren[/name_u] is not my cup of tea.
[name_u]Emery[/name_u] [name_m]Franklin[/name_m] ~ [name_u]Emery[/name_u] is one of my favourite names and I love the sort of unisex vibe.
[name_f]Maia[/name_f] [name_u]Sage[/name_u] ~ Utterly gorgeous!
[name_f]Olena[/name_f] [name_f]Estelle[/name_f] ~ I think [name_f]Olena[/name_f] is pretty but [name_f]Estelle[/name_f] is a but too old-lady for me.
[name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] ~ Again this name is stunning.
[name_f]Elsie[/name_f] [name_f]Florence[/name_f] ~ Again, again, I [name_u]LOVE[/name_u] this.
[name_f]Leora[/name_f] [name_f]Marisol[/name_f] ~ It sort of has a foreign vibe which is really pretty.
[name_f]Sofie[/name_f] [name_f]Esmerelda[/name_f] ~ I prefer the spelling [name_f]Sophie[/name_f] and [name_f]Esmerelda[/name_f] is a nice name.

[name_u]Luca[/name_u] [name_u]Riley[/name_u] ~ I’m not a fan of the name [name_u]Riley[/name_u] but [name_u]Luca[/name_u] is a charming name.
[name_m]Jasper[/name_m] [name_m]Levi[/name_m] ~ [name_u]Love[/name_u] both of these names and I like the soft against the harsh.
[name_u]Easton[/name_u] [name_u]Blake[/name_u] ~ [name_u]Easton[/name_u] sort of sounds like the name of a state.
[name_m]Archer[/name_m] [name_m]William[/name_m] ~ I’m not a fan of [name_m]Archer[/name_m] but I like [name_m]William[/name_m] a lot.
[name_m]Henry[/name_m] [name_m]Atlas[/name_m] ~ I [name_u]LOVE[/name_u] [name_m]Henry[/name_m] but think [name_m]Atlas[/name_m] is a bit ‘wordy’.
[name_u]Finn[/name_u] [name_m]Greyson[/name_m] ~ I like this name.

[name_f]October[/name_f] [name_f]Avalon[/name_f] ~ Really pretty and unusual (in a beautiful way).
[name_f]Greta[/name_f] [name_f]Maple[/name_f] ~ I don’t like [name_f]Greta[/name_f] and it really reminds me of [name_m]Hansel[/name_m] and [name_f]Gretel[/name_f].
[name_u]Eliot[/name_u] [name_f]Isabel[/name_f] ~ I don’t like [name_u]Eliot[/name_u] for a girl.
Troian [name_f]Annika[/name_f] ~ Both names are quite unusual.
[name_m]Gabriel[/name_m] [name_m]Tobias[/name_m] ~ I really like this name
[name_u]Mason[/name_u] [name_m]Clark[/name_m] ~ It’s a really nice, modern, classy name.
[name_m]Lewis[/name_m] [name_u]Riley[/name_u] ~ I don’t like either of these names, sorry.
[name_u]Corey[/name_u] [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] ~ I love the name [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] but [name_u]Corey[/name_u] just reminds me of ‘That’s So [name_u]Raven[/name_u]’ lol.

[name_f]Elsie[/name_f] [name_f]Marie[/name_f] - so cute! Very prett combo but I would probably prefer if [name_f]Elsie[/name_f] was a nickname for a more formal name

[name_f]Primrose[/name_f] [name_f]Arabelle[/name_f] - I like the idea but have never been a fan of primrose or arabella. I prefer [name_f]Arabelle[/name_f] to [name_f]Arabella[/name_f] though

[name_f]Josephine[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] - love this! Beautiful classic names for that feel fresh and underused today!

[name_u]Cassidy[/name_u] - Not my style, I don’t know why but it has a slightly masculine feel to me

[name_f]Charity[/name_f] - Again, not my style, I feel this name could be a lot to live up to

[name_f]Delilah[/name_f] - super cute, feels so 70s and free love to me. Might be slightly biased as this is my beautiful cats name haha

[name_u]Everly[/name_u] - like this name but yet to fall in love

[name_f]Heidi[/name_f] - not my fave

[name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] - beautiful name!!

[name_u]Saige[/name_u] - I slightly prefer the more botanical [name_u]Sage[/name_u] spelling

[name_f]Tansy[/name_f] - haven’t heard this before, can’t say I’m a fan

[name_f]Violet[/name_f] - gorgeous name, feels so lovely and Victorian

[name_u]Bertie[/name_u] [name_m]Colin[/name_m] - cute!! [name_m]Don[/name_m]’t love [name_m]Colin[/name_m] but this combo is adorable

[name_u]Percy[/name_u] [name_m]Jasper[/name_m] - Again these two names are ones I’ve liked but not falled in love with but I love this combo!!!

[name_u]Elias[/name_u] [name_m]William[/name_m] - undecided on [name_u]Elias[/name_u], love the sound of this but not sure I can imagine it actually in use even though it’s not that out there. [name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_m]William[/name_m]

[name_m]Albie[/name_m] - cute, maybe too cute

[name_m]Caspian[/name_m] - love the narnia connection, really lovely magical feeling name

[name_m]Colin[/name_m] - don’t love this name on its own but I do like your combo with it

[name_u]Everett[/name_u] - undecided on [name_u]Everett[/name_u], I like it in theory but sounds strange when I say it out loud…

[name_m]Jasper[/name_m] - again don’t love this on its own but o love your use of it in the combo

[name_u]Jude[/name_u] - one of my faves, love the Beatles connection

[name_u]Rory[/name_u] - love the doctor who connect[name_m]Ion[/name_m] haha

[name_m]Samuel[/name_m] - feels a little 1990s to me

[name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] - like the idea but don’t love the nicknames and long names are inevitably shortened to something…

[name_f]Matilda[/name_f] [name_f]Lily[/name_f]: I like this pairing a lot. [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] reminds me of the [name_m]Roald[/name_m] Dahl book, which I love, and [name_f]Lily[/name_f] is so sweet and charming. Together the name feels very literary to me, in a good way.

[name_f]Mae[/name_f] [name_f]Amelia[/name_f]: I like this a lot, too. [name_f]Mae[/name_f] is sweet and charming and [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] is elegant and sophisticated. They’re a nice complement for each other and the name flows well.

[name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_f]Poppy[/name_f]: I don’t think this has perfect flow, but I like both names individually a lot. [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] is beautiful.

[name_f]Margot[/name_f] [name_f]Lily[/name_f]: I’d pair [name_f]Margot[/name_f] with something else since I don’t love the double two syllables, but I love both of these names individually. [name_f]Margot[/name_f] is beautiful, sweet, and sophisticated.

[name_f]Jane[/name_f] [name_f]Clementine[/name_f]: I don’t like the double -n ending and [name_f]Jane[/name_f] feels a little bit plain to me as a first name.

[name_f]Winifred[/name_f] [name_f]Hazel[/name_f]: I’m not a huge fan of the name [name_f]Winifred[/name_f]. I don’t really see the appeal of a [name_m]Fred[/name_m] name on a girl.

[name_f]Georgia[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f]: This combination feels off to me because both names are also words, but I love the name [name_f]Georgia[/name_f]. It feels so strong and feminine at the same time.

[name_f]Maxine[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f]: I don’t really see much of an appeal with [name_f]Maxine[/name_f]. It lends itself to the nickname “[name_u]Maxie[/name_u]” which I find sort of awkward.

[name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] [name_f]Olive[/name_f]: [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] is a little old-fashioned for my taste. I like [name_f]Olive[/name_f] as a middle name.

[name_m]Thomas[/name_m] [name_m]William[/name_m]: Definitely a very classic name, but feels a bit lackluster for me for some reason.

[name_m]Henry[/name_m] [name_u]Finn[/name_u]: I love this. [name_m]Henry[/name_m] is so handsome and [name_u]Finn[/name_u] is so charming, and they sound nice together.

[name_m]Harvey[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u]: I think after [name_f]Hurricane[/name_f] [name_m]Harvey[/name_m] and [name_m]Harvey[/name_m] Weinstein, this name is barely usable. I don’t really like the sound that much, anyway.

[name_m]Arthur[/name_m] [name_u]Jude[/name_u]: I’m not a huge fan of the name [name_m]Arthur[/name_m]. It just reminds me of the cartoon. I do love [name_u]Jude[/name_u], though.

[name_m]Casper[/name_m] [name_m]Miles[/name_m]: Not a huge fan of [name_m]Casper[/name_m]; reminds me of [name_m]Casper[/name_m] the ghost. I love the name [name_m]Miles[/name_m].

[name_f]Elodie[/name_f] [name_f]Cora[/name_f] - Gorgeous! I love both names, especially [name_f]Elodie[/name_f], it’s very pretty and I can imagine it on any girl.

[name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_f]Amelie[/name_f] - The flow here isn’t the best, and I think [name_f]Amelie[/name_f] [name_f]Violet[/name_f] would work better. Both names are lovely though, especially [name_f]Amelie[/name_f].

[name_f]Juliette[/name_f] [name_u]Simone[/name_u] - I’m not a big fan of [name_u]Simone[/name_u], but it’s pretty and makes a nice middle name. [name_f]Juliette[/name_f] is beautiful. I slightly prefer more streamlined [name_f]Juliet[/name_f], but both forms of the name are lovely.

[name_f]Lila[/name_f] [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] - Though I don’t particularly like [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f], it works nicely as a middle for sweet, simple [name_f]Lila[/name_f]. Overall a very pretty combo.

[name_f]Margot[/name_f] [name_f]Adeline[/name_f] - I used to hate [name_f]Margot[/name_f], but it grew on me, and though it’s still not my favorite name, I can see the appeal. [name_f]Adeline[/name_f] is a gorgeous name, but I don’t think it works as a middle for [name_f]Margot[/name_f].

[name_u]Theo[/name_u] [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] - I absolutely love this combo. [name_u]Theo[/name_u] is an adorable name, but serious enough to work for a grown man as well as a boy. [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] is very handsome as well.

[name_m]Atticus[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u] - [name_m]Atticus[/name_m] is a little dusty and buttoned up for my taste, but it’s not bad. [name_u]James[/name_u] is a classic, and though I don’t personally like it all that much, it makes a great middle.

[name_m]Caleb[/name_m] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] - I quite like [name_m]Caleb[/name_m], and I love [name_m]Alexander[/name_m]. They work well together and make a nice combo.

[name_m]Benjamin[/name_m] [name_m]Joseph[/name_m] - I love [name_m]Benjamin[/name_m]. I think it’s in my signature actually. I think it’s handsome, classic, and mature, but also adorable for a little boy. [name_m]Joseph[/name_m] makes a nice middle.

[name_u]Luca[/name_u] [name_u]James[/name_u] - [name_u]Luca[/name_u] just looks like [name_m]Lucas[/name_m] chopped off at the end to me, sorry. I far prefer [name_m]Lucas[/name_m] or [name_m]Luke[/name_m]. Again, [name_u]James[/name_u] works well as a middle name for pretty much anything, and this is no exception.

[name_f]Alina[/name_f] [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] - [name_f]Alina[/name_f] and [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] flow nicely together. I just prefer [name_f]Aliza[/name_f]/[name_f]Alisa[/name_f] over [name_f]Alina[/name_f].

[name_u]Joan[/name_u] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] - [name_u]Joan[/name_u] sounds a bit dated in my ears. But I love [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f], it’s a middle name that goes with nearly every name.

[name_f]Kara[/name_f] [name_f]Madeline[/name_f] - I prefer the spelling [name_f]Cara[/name_f]; [name_f]Kara[/name_f] looks a but too much Kardashian. I prefer [name_f]Madeleine[/name_f] over [name_f]Madeline[/name_f].

[name_f]Veronica[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] - I absolutely love this combo! [name_f]Veronica[/name_f] is elegant and spunky and [name_f]Jane[/name_f] is a timeless classic!

[name_f]Dahlia[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] - It’s not my style, but the combo flow nicely together and sounds really spunky.

[name_f]Gia[/name_f] [name_f]Katherine[/name_f] - [name_u]Love[/name_u] this! [name_f]Gia[/name_f] is adorable and [name_f]Katherine[/name_f] is another great classic.

[name_m]Jack[/name_m] [name_m]Finnegan[/name_m] - I adore this combo! [name_m]Jack[/name_m] is really cute but also ages well.

[name_m]Peter[/name_m] [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] - It’s a nice combo. [name_m]Peter[/name_m] reminds me of [name_m]Peter[/name_m] [name_m]Pan[/name_m] (which i love).

[name_u]Logan[/name_u] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] - I really like this one. The names flow nicely together.

[name_u]Elliott[/name_u] [name_u]Chase[/name_u] - [name_u]Elliott[/name_u] is great and I love the nicknames [name_m]Eli[/name_m] and [name_m]Lio[/name_m]. [name_u]Chase[/name_u] is not my style.

[name_u]Flynn[/name_u] [name_u]August[/name_u] - I absolutely love both names and they work really well together.

[name_m]Jasper[/name_m] [name_m]Benjamin[/name_m] - [name_m]Benjamin[/name_m] works great as a middle name. I’m not the biggest fan of [name_m]Jasper[/name_m].

[name_m]Bodhi[/name_m] [name_m]Peregrine[/name_m] - i really like the name [name_m]Bodhi[/name_m] but i’m not sure about [name_m]Peregrine[/name_m] in saying this i think it goes well
[name_m]Caspian[/name_m] [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] - not a fan of [name_m]Caspian[/name_m] but enjoy [name_m]Theodore[/name_m]
[name_m]Elio[/name_m] [name_m]Lysander[/name_m] - not sure to pronounce it ill-e-o or el-i-o ??
[name_m]Evander[/name_m] [name_m]Jonathan[/name_m] - i’m not really sure of the name [name_m]Evander[/name_m] but i like this
[name_u]Indigo[/name_u] [name_u]Wren[/name_u] - this name is quite feminine for me
[name_m]Leander[/name_m] [name_m]Bodhi[/name_m] - i like this name!
[name_m]Lucian[/name_m] [name_m]Otis[/name_m] - i think the ‘s’ sounds clash a lil
[name_m]Oscar[/name_m] [name_u]Sage[/name_u] - don’t mind this one
[name_u]River[/name_u] [name_u]August[/name_u] - not overly feeling this name
[name_m]Alfred[/name_m] - not a fan
[name_u]Elliot[/name_u] - love for either boy or girl
[name_m]Leo[/name_m] - i enjoy [name_m]Leo[/name_m] on its own
[name_m]Mathis[/name_m] - not a fan
[name_m]Moses[/name_m] - not a fan

[name_f]Clementine[/name_f] [name_f]Gaia[/name_f] - i like this name and had been thinking for middles for [name_u]Clem[/name_u]!
[name_f]Elinor[/name_f] [name_f]Fern[/name_f] - love the spelling of [name_f]Elinor[/name_f] sits well with [name_f]Fern[/name_f]
[name_f]Frida[/name_f] [name_f]Ottilie[/name_f] - i like this name
[name_f]India[/name_f] Maiwenn - i like the contrast in this one
[name_f]Lilia[/name_f] [name_f]Elowen[/name_f] - i kind of think all the ‘l’s’ are a bit to much but i can’t help but enjoy it
[name_f]Livia[/name_f] [name_f]Reverie[/name_f] - i think this name is a bit to rhyme-y
[name_f]Lyra[/name_f] [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] - !!! love love love
[name_f]Matilda[/name_f] [name_f]Felicitas[/name_f] - not overly liking this one
[name_f]Olive[/name_f] [name_f]Nimue[/name_f] - i think this one could grow on me
[name_f]Avalon[/name_f] - !! love
[name_f]Eluned[/name_f] - not a fan
[name_f]Juno[/name_f] - undecided on this one
[name_f]Lydia[/name_f] - a bit to ‘old-fashioned’ for me
[name_f]Margo[/name_f] - !! love, especially this spelling!

[name_f]Ivy[/name_f] [name_u]Wren[/name_u] - Very cute! A lot of nature packed in one name, but I think it works.
[name_u]Emery[/name_u] [name_m]Franklin[/name_m] - Least favorite of your sig, I would definitely think it was a boy if I saw this same.
[name_f]Maia[/name_f] [name_u]Sage[/name_u] - Cute! I think [name_f]Maia[/name_f] is a sweet and under appreciated name, and I [name_u]LOVE[/name_u] [name_u]Sage[/name_u].
[name_f]Olena[/name_f] [name_f]Estelle[/name_f] - Never heard of [name_f]Olena[/name_f], but I like O names. It sounds a bit clunky with [name_f]Estelle[/name_f], but in a charming sort of way.
[name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] - [name_u]Love[/name_u] it, super cute and stylish too!
[name_f]Leora[/name_f] [name_f]Marisol[/name_f] - [name_f]Leora[/name_f] doesn’t do much for me, but [name_f]Marisol[/name_f] is such an enchanting name!
[name_f]Sofie[/name_f] [name_f]Esmerelda[/name_f] - I don’t hate this spelling of [name_f]Sofie[/name_f], but it seems unnecessary. [name_f]Esmeralda[/name_f] is lovely!

[name_u]Luca[/name_u] [name_u]Riley[/name_u] - very handsome and wearable, love it!
[name_m]Jasper[/name_m] [name_m]Levi[/name_m] - Wow, love this so much! It’s so perfect.
[name_u]Easton[/name_u] [name_u]Blake[/name_u] - dang, I just love all your boy combos! Great flow.
[name_m]Julian[/name_m] [name_u]Parker[/name_u] - awesome! [name_u]Love[/name_u] it.
[name_m]Henry[/name_m] [name_m]Atlas[/name_m] - fantastic, don’t change a thing!
[name_u]Finn[/name_u] [name_m]Grayson[/name_m] - okay, love both names but it’s a little choppy in flow

[name_f]October[/name_f] [name_f]Avalon[/name_f] - I’m intrigued by [name_f]October[/name_f], especially with [name_f]Avalon[/name_f]!
[name_m]Otis[/name_m] [name_f]Alienor[/name_f] - sorry, I really dislike both of these names.
[name_f]Greta[/name_f] [name_f]Maple[/name_f] - cute! [name_f]Greta[/name_f] isn’t a fave of mine, but it sounds adorable with [name_f]Maple[/name_f]
[name_u]Eliot[/name_u] [name_f]Isabel[/name_f] - I don’t mind [name_u]Eliot[/name_u] on a girl, and it sounds nice with [name_f]Isabel[/name_f], so I give it a thumbs up
Troian [name_f]Amelie[/name_f] - I’m familiar with Troian Bellisario, but I don’t really like the sound of the name itself. But [name_f]Amelie[/name_f] is a good balancing middle.
[name_m]Gabriel[/name_m] [name_m]Tobias[/name_m] - [name_u]Love[/name_u] both names, but it’s too B heavy.
[name_u]Mason[/name_u] [name_m]Clark[/name_m] - This is a nice combo! Really like it.
[name_m]Lewis[/name_m] [name_u]Riley[/name_u] - Also a solid choice, they sound great together.
[name_m]Archer[/name_m] [name_u]Tobin[/name_u] - I think [name_m]Archer[/name_m] [name_m]Tobias[/name_m] would flow better
[name_u]Corey[/name_u] [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] - I don’t love [name_u]Corey[/name_u] on its own, but I love [name_m]Oliver[/name_m]!

Amaryllis - im not too crazy about this name but it does remind me of the colour purple
Holiday - Hollie is cute, but Holiday is a stretch for me
Cordelia - ooh i absolutely love this name! Its so incredibly cute, just the way it sounds makes me swoon, especially with the built in nickname Lia
Waverly - this is nice, not quite my style but its automatically cute because of the “ee” ending
Seraphina - i love this name so very much! I can totally see this on a little girl who loves all things pink, Disney, and princessy
Calliope - i love Callie, just not Calliope
Olympia - what a majestic name!
Zephyrine - ehhh not really a fan of this
Genevieve - i feel very similarily about this name as i do about Seraphina, this could really work as a sibset Genevieve and Seraphina (Jenna and Sera)
Marguerite - i personally prefer Margaret or Greta or even the diminutive Pearl, otherwise its still very pretty

Phineas - i think of Phineas and Ferb whenever I see this name
Caspian - a very attractive name, though i prefer Casper, that also counts as a literary name (i’d choose this over Atticus any day)
Orlando - cute but not my cup of tea
Florian - this is my ex’s name sooo…
Sullivan - reminds me too much of Monsters Inc
Laszlo - ok, but reminds me of Laszlo’s Camp, a show on Teletoon
Thaddeus - nice and empowering, maybe a little too overpowering
Virgil - i was surprised how much i suddenly like this name, i find timeless and adorable
Ozias - cute, but i prefer Oz or Ozzie as a nn
Ambrose - sweet, but see Orlando

[name_f]Anastasia[/name_f] [name_f]Odette[/name_f] ~ gorgeous! the names work together really well.
[name_f]Anastasia[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] ~ love the names individually but unsure of them together.
[name_f]Anastasia[/name_f] [name_f]Sofia[/name_f] ~ my favourite out of your [name_f]Anastasia[/name_f] combos, especially love the spelling of [name_f]Sofia[/name_f].
[name_f]Anna[/name_f] [name_f]Sophia[/name_f] ~ simple and sweet, love how the two -a endings flow together.
[name_f]Audrey[/name_f] [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] ~ i love this name, feels very classy and timeless. my favourite of your girl combos.
[name_f]Aurelia[/name_f] [name_f]Summer[/name_f] ~ [name_f]Summer[/name_f] isn’t my cup of tea but [name_f]Aurelia[/name_f] is beautiful.
[name_f]Chiara[/name_f] [name_f]Alessandra[/name_f] ~ not a big fan of [name_f]Chiara[/name_f], sorry. I love [name_f]Alessandra[/name_f] but prefer it as a first name.
[name_f]Chiara[/name_f] [name_f]Annabella[/name_f] ~ same as above, love [name_f]Annabella[/name_f] but prefer it as a fn.
[name_f]Daphne[/name_f] [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] ~ beautiful names, however i prefer [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_f]Daphne[/name_f].
[name_f]Evangelina[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] ~ stunning! fit for a princess.
[name_f]Francesca[/name_f] [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] ~ this is so cute, love the flow of a long fn and a shorter mn. makes me think of a little girl with auburn hair and freckles.
[name_f]Selena[/name_f] [name_f]Violet[/name_f] ~ never liked [name_f]Serena[/name_f]/[name_f]Selena[/name_f], but adore [name_f]Violet[/name_f].
[name_f]Serena[/name_f] [name_f]Ginevra[/name_f] ~ [name_f]Ginevra[/name_f] is a favourite however I don’t like it as a mn or with [name_f]Serena[/name_f].
[name_f]Sophia[/name_f] [name_f]Valentina[/name_f] ~ pretty, i actually knew someone with this name and they weren’t very nice lol.
[name_f]Sophie[/name_f] [name_f]Annabella[/name_f] ~ prefer [name_f]Annabella[/name_f] [name_f]Sophie[/name_f] but still really like this name.
[name_f]Valentina[/name_f] [name_f]Sophie[/name_f] ~ [name_f]Sophie[/name_f] wouldn’t be my first choice for a mn to [name_f]Valentina[/name_f] but still think its gorgeous
[name_f]Valerie[/name_f] [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] ~ [name_f]Valerie[/name_f] has never really been a favourite of mine, but love it with [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f].

[name_m]Austin[/name_m] [name_m]Sylvester[/name_m] ~ [name_m]Sylvester[/name_m] makes me think of the cat, [name_m]Austin[/name_m] is okay.
[name_m]Casper[/name_m] [name_m]Valentino[/name_m] ~ love [name_m]Casper[/name_m]! [name_m]Valentino[/name_m] is eh, not my style.
[name_m]Casper[/name_m] [name_m]Wolf[/name_m] ~ absolutely love this combo, these name go really well together.
[name_m]Dominic[/name_m] [name_m]Lucian[/name_m] ~ would personally never use [name_m]Dominic[/name_m] as have bad connotations with that name, [name_m]Lucian[/name_m] is really nice though.
[name_m]Julian[/name_m] [name_m]Casper[/name_m] ~ not much of a fan of [name_m]Julian[/name_m], however goes well with [name_m]Casper[/name_m].
[name_m]Julian[/name_m] [name_u]Riley[/name_u] ~ its okay, not really into either of those names.
[name_m]Julian[/name_m] [name_m]Vincent[/name_m] ~ love [name_m]Vincent[/name_m]! I like this [name_m]Julian[/name_m] combo best.
[name_u]Luca[/name_u] [name_u]Riley[/name_u] ~ this name is cute, really like [name_u]Luca[/name_u].
[name_m]Otis[/name_m] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] ~ in love with this name! my favourite of your boy combos.
[name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] [name_m]Luke[/name_m] ~ great combo, [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] is awesome!
[name_u]Seth[/name_u] [name_m]Austin[/name_m] ~ [name_u]Seth[/name_u] i love, it feels a bit choppy with [name_m]Austin[/name_m] though.
[name_u]Seth[/name_u] [name_m]Maximilian[/name_m] ~ fantastic name!

Placeholder

@illusionsoflove
amelie juneau ~ beautiful! Two lovely names, and they go very nicely together
daisy angeline ~ I’m not a fan of either name, but it flows fine
elodie bohème ~ this is such an intriguing combo! I don’t love either name separately, but they’re really nice together
elsie wren ~ cute
iris anastasie ~ I love [name_f]Iris[/name_f], not sure about the flow of the combo, [name_f]Anastasia[/name_f] might be better if you like that too
isobel anaïs ~ this is my favorite spelling of [name_f]Isabelle[/name_f]/bel/etc. not sure how to pronounce [name_f]Anais[/name_f], but feel like it should be a pretty name :slight_smile:
ivy saoirse ~ I really like [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] and this is a nice combo
olive monet ~ I adore the name [name_f]Olive[/name_f], [name_f]Monet[/name_f] is not my favorite, but the flow is nice
ophelia sage ~ theses two complement each other perfectly!
ottilie margot ~ I don’t love the flow, but I do love [name_f]Ottilie[/name_f] :wink:
zinnia rose ~ [name_f]Zinnia[/name_f] is not my favorite, but she and [name_f]Rose[/name_f] look and sound nice together

bastian gray ~ nms, but nice together
bruno james ~ same as above
elliot dashiell ~ I like [name_u]Elliot[/name_u], bit I’m not sure about the flow with [name_m]Dashiell[/name_m]
ellis arthur ~ I prefer [name_u]Ellis[/name_u] on a girl, but the combo is nice
henry atticus ~ not my cup of tea:)
lennox jude ~ Beatles vibes despite the x, nice combo
linus jacoby ~ see [name_m]Henry[/name_m] [name_m]Atticus[/name_m], nice flow
oskar theo ~ see above
otto sebastien ~ see above, nice together

@rescuepups234
[name_m]Arthur[/name_m] [name_m]Caius[/name_m] ~ neither name is my fave, but nice together
[name_m]Barnaby[/name_m] [name_u]Noel[/name_u] “[name_m]Arnie[/name_m]” ~ naf of [name_m]Arnie[/name_m] or [name_m]Barnaby[/name_m], but I really like [name_u]Noel[/name_u] and I think they flow well
[name_m]Julian[/name_m] [name_m]Bear[/name_m] ~ handsome, I feel like wolf would be even nicer in the middle spot:)
[name_m]Otis[/name_m] [name_m]Wilder[/name_m] ~ nms, but flows fine
[name_u]Auden[/name_u] [name_m]Fitzgerald[/name_m] ~ [name_u]Auden[/name_u] is very handsome, naf of [name_m]Fitzgerald[/name_m] but sounds fine together
[name_u]June[/name_u] [name_f]Calliope[/name_f] ~ I love this!!! Beautiful!
[name_f]Francesca[/name_f] [name_f]Poppy[/name_f] “[name_u]Frankie[/name_u]” ~ I love [name_u]Frankie[/name_u] on a girl or a boy, [name_f]Francesca[/name_f] [name_f]Poppy[/name_f] is a cute combo
[name_f]Harlow[/name_f] [name_f]Adele[/name_f] ~ good flow, both names are very nice
[name_f]Penelope[/name_f] [name_f]Lark[/name_f] “[name_f]Nell[/name_f]” ~ [name_f]Nell[/name_f] is cute and [name_f]Penelope[/name_f] has been growing on me, naf of [name_f]Lark[/name_f], but that’s just me
[name_f]Romilly[/name_f] [name_f]Kate[/name_f] “[name_f]Milly[/name_f]” ~ so cute! I have a weird obsession with [name_f]Romilly[/name_f], and Mily is very sweet
[name_f]Daisy[/name_f] [name_f]Bronte[/name_f] ~ I’m and of [name_f]Daisy[/name_f], but again, that’s just me. [name_f]Bronte[/name_f] is very cool:)
[name_f]Ruth[/name_f] [name_f]Fiammetta[/name_f] ~ [name_f]Ruth[/name_f] is sweet, strong, and underused! Not sure how I feel about Fiametta
[name_f]Theodora[/name_f] [name_u]Winter[/name_u] “[name_u]Teddy[/name_u]” ~ this is adorable! I really like the longer, vintage [name_f]Theodora[/name_f] with the crisp, modern [name_u]Winter[/name_u]:slight_smile: