Rate The Sibset!

7/10, [name_f]Odilia[/name_f] and [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] don’t fit together too well

[name_m]Jake[/name_m], [name_f]Kate[/name_f], and [name_m]Zane[/name_m]?

1 Like

7/10 - [name_f]Kate[/name_f] feels vintage-ey and cozy while [name_m]Zane[/name_m] feels spunky and hipster-ey, they don’t quite vibe together imo, but [name_m]Jake[/name_m] works with [name_f]Kate[/name_f]

[name_f]Manon[/name_f], [name_f]Anouk[/name_f] & [name_f]Ines[/name_f]?

2 Likes

9/10: I love all three names! To me [name_f]Ines[/name_f] always has a more Spanish or [name_m]German[/name_m] rather than a [name_u]French[/name_u] feeling (like the other two), though, that’s why it’s not 10/10, but apart from that I’m in love <3

[name_f]Eleanor[/name_f], [name_f]Thea[/name_f], [name_f]Helena[/name_f], [name_f]Cecilia[/name_f], [name_f]Mara[/name_f] & [name_f]Matilda[/name_f]? (sorry that it’s so long)

2 Likes

8/10 – [name_f]Helena[/name_f] and [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] feel a little similar to me, but I know the pronunciation varies so ignore this if they’re different how you pronounce them. Otherwise, [name_f]Thea[/name_f] and [name_f]Mara[/name_f] feel a bit short compared to the other longer, more regal names. Overall, I really like all of the names, though, and they do sound very pretty together.

[name_m]Eben[/name_m], [name_f]Sadie[/name_f], and [name_u]James[/name_u]?

2 Likes

7/10 Not a fan of [name_m]Eben[/name_m] and I feel like it doesn’t fit.

[name_f]Alexandra[/name_f], [name_f]Samantha[/name_f], [name_f]Emily[/name_f], [name_f]Abigail[/name_f], [name_f]Hannah[/name_f], and [name_f]Sarah[/name_f]?

1 Like

6/10 - Some pairs like [name_f]Alexandra[/name_f] & [name_f]Samantha[/name_f], [name_f]Emily[/name_f] & [name_f]Abigail[/name_f], and [name_f]Hannah[/name_f] & [name_f]Sarah[/name_f] work really well together but others such as [name_f]Emily[/name_f] & [name_f]Samantha[/name_f], [name_f]Alexandra[/name_f] & [name_f]Sarah[/name_f], or [name_f]Hannah[/name_f] & [name_f]Abigail[/name_f], don’t fit as well with each other.

[name_u]Courtney[/name_u], [name_f]Ashlynn[/name_f], and [name_f]Isabella[/name_f]?

1 Like

6/10, [name_u]Courtney[/name_u] and [name_f]Ashlynn[/name_f] sound good togther but [name_f]Isabella[/name_f] doesn’t fit as well with them.

[name_f]Melody[/name_f], [name_u]Chase[/name_u], and [name_u]Sage[/name_u]?

1 Like

9/10 - [name_u]Chase[/name_u] and [name_u]Sage[/name_u] are a bit close but they all go really well together.

[name_f]Maddie[/name_f], [name_f]Aggie[/name_f], and [name_f]Elsie[/name_f]?

6.5/10 - [name_f]Maddie[/name_f] feels way too modern next to [name_f]Aggie[/name_f] & [name_f]Elsie[/name_f]. [name_u]Mattie[/name_u] or [name_f]Maudie[/name_f] would feel more natural in my opinion.

[name_f]Sunniva[/name_f], Liliette, [name_m]Leander[/name_m] & [name_m]Valentin[/name_m]?

1 Like

7/10 - absolutely love [name_f]Sunniva[/name_f] & [name_m]Leander[/name_m], but I feel [name_f]Sunniva[/name_f] is a tad too whimsical for the others, I would prefer [name_f]Sunniva[/name_f] paired with [name_f]Lilia[/name_f] and [name_u]Valentine[/name_u] over Liliette and [name_m]Valentin[/name_m].

sorry this one’s gonna be a bit long :see_no_evil:

henry peregrine, dorothy petal, wilbur forest, beatrice willow, evelina marigold, and otto shepherd?

6/10, The first names are a bit split, [name_m]Henry[/name_m], [name_f]Dorothy[/name_f], and [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] feels a different style than [name_f]Evelina[/name_f] and [name_m]Otto[/name_m], while [name_m]Wilbur[/name_m] feels very in the middle. The middle names are great except for the fact that [name_m]Shepherd[/name_m] looks out of place in the middle of the nature/animal inspired middle names.

[name_u]Aiden[/name_u], [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f], and [name_u]Jasper[/name_u]?

1 Like

7/10 - There seems to be a bit of a popularity difference between mainstream [name_u]Aiden[/name_u] and [name_u]Jasper[/name_u] and familiar-but-unusual [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f]. Otherwise, they all sound good together and there aren’t any clashes or overlaps in pronunciation.

[name_u]Sydney[/name_u], [name_f]Adelaide[/name_f] & [name_f]Victoria[/name_f]?

6/10 - [name_f]Adelaide[/name_f] and [name_f]Victoria[/name_f] sound very regal and queenly while [name_u]Sydney[/name_u] has a more down south sound

[name_u]Willow[/name_u], [name_f]Hazel[/name_f], [name_u]Ruby[/name_u], [name_f]Faith[/name_f], & [name_u]Eden[/name_u]

1 Like

10/10 – I love all those names individually and I feel they match together very well as a set! :blush:

Astoria, Elowen & August?

10/10, love it!

[name_f]Viola[/name_f] & [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f]?

1 Like

10/10 - Not my style but would go together nicely.

[name_f]Kylie[/name_f], [name_f]Nicole[/name_f], & [name_f]Marina[/name_f]?

8/10 [name_f]Kylie[/name_f] feels a bit different than [name_f]Nicole[/name_f] and [name_f]Marina[/name_f], but otherwise good

[name_m]Leopold[/name_m], [name_m]Edmund[/name_m] & [name_m]Conrad[/name_m]?

10/10 - The only thing that bothers me is, that [name_m]Edmund[/name_m] isn’t [name_m]German[/name_m]. But I love that they all have a royal feeling to them and don’t even get me started on the fact that they all end in a -d…I love little details like this!!!

[name_f]Isla[/name_f], [name_m]Archie[/name_m] & [name_f]Liv[/name_f]?

1 Like

10/10
I love it! [name_f]Liv[/name_f] brings in a bit of a newer style and stands out a bit, but it still manages to go really well with the other names. [name_f]Isla[/name_f] & [name_m]Archie[/name_m] are perfect together as well!

[name_f]Beatrice[/name_f], [name_f]Ana[/name_f], & [name_f]Rose[/name_f]?

1 Like

9/10, [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] stands out a bit in terms of syllable count, but overall a really great set

[name_m]Matt[/name_m] and [name_f]Ellie[/name_f]?