Rate The User Card!

Thanks @may.rose!

[name_f]Amelia[/name_f] (usually called [name_f]Mia[/name_f]) & [name_u]Artemis[/name_u] (always called [name_u]Ari[/name_u]) are kitties & [name_f]Fiona[/name_f] is that little beauty in my profile picture. No human kids here. :wink:

I’m trying to stick in A, D, P & B names somewhere to honor deceased family members is why I thought of [name_f]Clementine[/name_f] [name_f]Azalea[/name_f]. What do you think of [name_f]Clementine[/name_f] [name_f]Bella[/name_f] instead?

[name_f]My[/name_f] dad passed away in 2018, so I’d likely use [name_m]David[/name_m] for any of the mns for boys. Then my sister told me that Jewish people aren’t supposed to use the actual name (I knew that, but just ignored it since I like [name_m]David[/name_m]) only the initial. Soooo, if I had to pair other mns, how about…

[name_m]Colm[/name_m] [name_m]Dawson[/name_m]

[name_m]Ewan[/name_m] [name_m]Aurelius[/name_m]-my husband is way into bold sounding ‘s’ ending names, but he’d probably love this.

[name_m]Nolan[/name_m] [name_u]Asher[/name_u]-which would make the initals NAM. Maybe that’s weird…

[name_u]Shiloh[/name_u] [name_u]Aidan[/name_u] or [name_u]Shiloh[/name_u] [name_u]Dylan[/name_u]. [name_u]Love[/name_u] them both!

[name_m]Julian[/name_m] [name_u]Asa[/name_u]

@MichelleM Haha oops! Well, at least your pets have lovely names lol!
I like [name_f]Clementine[/name_f] [name_f]Bella[/name_f], or even [name_f]Clementine[/name_f] [name_f]Belle[/name_f] a lot!
All of your boy combos are divine! So much personality in each of them!

Much love!

I actually really like [name_f]Clementine[/name_f] [name_f]Azalea[/name_f]! Normally I wouldn’t use two word names, but it’s just such a lovely, summery, happy combo that I can get past that. I like [name_f]Clementine[/name_f] [name_f]Bella[/name_f], but I love the zippiness of [name_f]Azalea[/name_f].

[name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Edelweiss[/name_f]-This is absolutely gorgeous! If you know what edelweiss is, it might be a little too flowery? But pretty nonetheless. [name_f]Rose[/name_f] is classic and I love seeing it as a first name as opposed to a middle!

[name_u]Maria[/name_u] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f]-this isn’t my favorite…a bit boring to me. [name_u]Maria[/name_u] is classic and nice, but nothing special to me. [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] is a little underdone as a middle name. Still a solid combo though.

[name_f]Emma[/name_f] [name_f]Lavender[/name_f]-I like classic names with unexpected middles. However, I know soooo many Emmas that it has lost it’s spark for me. [name_f]Lavender[/name_f] is super pretty though, and does make [name_f]Emma[/name_f] more interesting.

[name_u]June[/name_u] [name_f]Marigold[/name_f]-this is gorgeous! [name_u]June[/name_u] is a name I’ve been crushing on a lot lately (it was in my signature until yesterday). I love how sweet and simple it is, but it still packs a lot of punch! [name_f]Marigold[/name_f] is probably my favorite middle name for a girl, and it is always in one of my combos.

[name_f]Joy[/name_f] [name_f]Aurelia[/name_f]-[name_f]Joy[/name_f] isn’t my favorite, but it is nice. I looove [name_f]Aurelia[/name_f], it is stunning! I think it goes great with [name_f]Joy[/name_f].

[name_f]Freya[/name_f] [name_u]Sage[/name_u]-this is cute! [name_f]Freya[/name_f] is pretty and spunky, and goes great with [name_u]Sage[/name_u]

[name_f]Anya[/name_f] [name_f]Victoria[/name_f]-[name_f]Anya[/name_f] is super cute! [name_f]Victoria[/name_f] isn’t my favorite, but it is a classic. I don’t really like when both names in a combo end in a, it sounds too sing songy for my taste.

[name_u]Skye[/name_u] [name_f]Elise[/name_f]-this one is not my style. [name_u]Skye[/name_u] is a little too trendy for me, and [name_f]Elise[/name_f] seems a bit dated, although it is pretty.

[name_f]Carrie[/name_f] [name_u]Dove[/name_u]-not a fan of [name_f]Carrie[/name_f]. It sounds dated to me (a bit 90s maybe?). [name_u]Dove[/name_u] is cute.

[name_f]Lily[/name_f] [name_f]May[/name_f]-this is very sweet! Both names are pretty, although [name_f]May[/name_f] as a middle name is a little bit overdone.

[name_m]Wesley[/name_m] [name_m]Christopher[/name_m] ‘[name_u]Kit[/name_u]’-I love love love [name_u]Kit[/name_u]! One of my favorites on a boy! However, I don’t like [name_m]Wesley[/name_m]. It sounds a little bit…frat boy to me? [name_m]Christopher[/name_m] is a classic and you can’t go wrong, but I would prefer [name_u]Kit[/name_u] as a first name (and full name) personally.

[name_m]Timothy[/name_m] [name_m]Bear[/name_m]-this is really cute! [name_m]Timothy[/name_m] is underused recently, and [name_m]Bear[/name_m] is adorable and unexpected!

[name_u]August[/name_u] [name_u]Beau[/name_u]-this is handsome. [name_u]August[/name_u] is one of my favorites, it’s just so handsome! [name_u]Beau[/name_u] is nice, and goes well here.

[name_u]Elliot[/name_u] [name_m]Cole[/name_m]-I love [name_u]Elliot[/name_u]! [name_m]Cole[/name_m] is a little boring to me.

[name_m]Judah[/name_m] [name_u]Lark[/name_u]-stunning!!! Ahhh! [name_m]Judah[/name_m] is a long time favorite of mine, and [name_u]Lark[/name_u] is so unexpected and amazing here! By far my favorite combo of yours.

[name_m]Isaac[/name_m] [name_m]Wolfe[/name_m]-this is also really cool! I like how the more common [name_m]Isaac[/name_m] is balanced by the unexpected [name_u]Wolf[/name_u]. I usually prefer [name_u]Wolf[/name_u], but [name_m]Wolfe[/name_m] looks nice here. I think it would make a great brother name for [name_m]Judah[/name_m] [name_u]Lark[/name_u].

[name_m]Ethan[/name_m] [name_m]Todd[/name_m]-I’m not a fan. [name_m]Ethan[/name_m] is overdone in my opinion, and I don’t like [name_m]Todd[/name_m]. [name_f]Kinda[/name_f] sounds like a dad name to me.

[name_m]Levi[/name_m] [name_u]Forest[/name_u]-love this! Same reasons as [name_m]Isaac[/name_m] [name_m]Wolfe[/name_m] (and another great sibset name!)

[name_u]Hudson[/name_u] [name_m]Grant[/name_m]-a little too trendy for my taste

[name_m]William[/name_m] [name_m]Emrys[/name_m]-love love love! [name_m]William[/name_m] is classic and handsome of course but [name_m]Emrys[/name_m] is one of my favorite names! Great combo!

1 Like

You have such a lovely style! :slight_smile:

[name_u]Asa[/name_u] [name_u]Peregrine[/name_u] [name_u]Jude[/name_u] ~ I love the way this one flows! It has a strong, adventurous vibe, which I really like.

[name_m]Jasper[/name_m] [name_m]Leo[/name_m] [name_m]Augustin[/name_m] ~ I like it for the most part – [name_m]Augustin[/name_m] just feels a little abrupt, tbh. As a whole, though, it works very well.

[name_m]Bruno[/name_m] [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] [name_u]Wilde[/name_u] ~ Not a fan of [name_m]Bruno[/name_m], personally, as it sounds like a dog name to me. Personal tastes aside, though, I think the combo as a whole flows very well. [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] [name_u]Wilde[/name_u] is such a fantastic double mn!

[name_m]Arthur[/name_m] [name_u]Jules[/name_u] [name_m]Hawthorn[/name_m] ~ I love it. It sounds so intelligent and literary – probably because of [name_u]Jules[/name_u] (as in [name_u]Verne[/name_u]) and [name_m]Hawthorn[/name_m] (as in [name_m]Nathaniel[/name_m]). Plus, I love how the classic, heroic [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] complements them. This is probably my favorite of your boys – I just love it!

[name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] [name_f]Anouk[/name_f] [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] ~ [name_f]Lovely[/name_f]! It’s vintage and elegant with that irresistible [name_u]French[/name_u] charm.

[name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] [name_u]Hero[/name_u] [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] ~ I like it in general. [name_u]Hero[/name_u] is unique and I like it…but it sort of interrupts the flow. I think [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] [name_u]Hero[/name_u] would perhaps flow better. Oh, and “[name_f]Nell[/name_f]” is an adorable nickname!

[name_f]Thea[/name_f] [name_f]Marigold[/name_f] [name_f]Noor[/name_f] ~ I’m not too keen on [name_f]Thea[/name_f] myself, but I think the name as a whole works very well. It sounds graceful and a bit mysterious.

[name_f]Susannah[/name_f] [name_f]Elowen[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] ~ I adore this one! [name_f]Susannah[/name_f] is so classic and charming, and [name_f]Elowen[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] adds a tough of whimsy. Simply perfect overall and probably my favorite of your girls.

1 Like

[name_f]Lilia[/name_f] [name_f]Magdalena[/name_f]- I think I’d prefer just [name_f]Lily[/name_f] [name_f]Magdalena[/name_f]; it flows better without having two a-endings in my opinion, but [name_f]Lily[/name_f] [name_f]Magdalena[/name_f] would be awesome!
[name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_u]Antonia[/name_u]- This combo is awesome. It seems so romantic yet not stuffy.
[name_f]Heida[/name_f] [name_f]Caroline[/name_f]- This goes pretty nicely. What about [name_f]Heidi[/name_f] [name_f]Caroline[/name_f]? There’s a book called [name_f]Heidi[/name_f] that I used to love and the name [name_f]Heidi[/name_f] always reminds me of it.
[name_f]Lucy[/name_f] [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f]- I really like this. [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] is short and sweet, while [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] makes it seem fancier. It’s super elegant.
[name_f]Daphne[/name_f] [name_f]Helena[/name_f]- I’m not a huge fan of either of these names. [name_f]Daphne[/name_f] is okay, though it seems a little harsh. [name_f]Helena[/name_f]… I just don’t like.
[name_f]Jane[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f]- [name_f]Jane[/name_f] is also one of those names that I really dislike. But [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] is spectacular.
[name_f]Esther[/name_f] [name_f]Mariella[/name_f]- [name_f]Esther[/name_f] makes me think of an old small town, while [name_f]Mariella[/name_f] seems so fancy and elegant.
[name_f]Clara[/name_f] [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f]- Ooh, this is really pretty. These names fit a similar ‘theme’, too.
[name_f]Emma[/name_f] [name_f]Juliet[/name_f]- This is amazing. I know several Emmas, but I think that people need to be really intentional with the middle name that they put with it or else it just doesn’t sound right. But [name_f]Emma[/name_f] [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] is really great.
[name_f]Gwendolen[/name_f] [name_f]Belle[/name_f]- I love the name [name_f]Gwendolen[/name_f], although I know someone who goes by “[name_f]Gwennie[/name_f]” and I hate that. But [name_f]Gwendolen[/name_f] [name_f]Belle[/name_f] is an excellent combo.

[name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_u]Kit[/name_u] “[name_u]Teddy[/name_u]”- Ooh, this is nice. I love the name [name_m]Theodore[/name_m], although I don’t really like the nn [name_u]Teddy[/name_u]. I love the nn [name_u]Theo[/name_u], though. And [name_u]Kit[/name_u] makes it sound really nice, kind of classic in a good way.
[name_m]Daniel[/name_m] [name_u]Morgan[/name_u]- I’m not a fan of the name [name_u]Morgan[/name_u]. [name_m]Daniel[/name_m] is also a little trendy- I could be wrong about that, but it seems that way to me.
[name_m]Henry[/name_m] [name_m]Malachi[/name_m]- This seems like an… odd combo. [name_m]Malachi[/name_m] just sounds so harsh to say, while [name_m]Henry[/name_m] is really traditional.
[name_m]Gilbert[/name_m] [name_u]Winn[/name_u]- These two names go really well together. [name_m]Gilbert[/name_m] isn’t my favorite name, although I like the nickname [name_m]Gil[/name_m], but [name_u]Winn[/name_u] is awesome.
[name_u]Morgan[/name_u] [name_m]Theodore[/name_m]- Hmmmm… Like I said, I love [name_m]Theodore[/name_m], but I don’t really like [name_u]Morgan[/name_u]
[name_m]Edmund[/name_m] [name_m]Jasper[/name_m]- AHHH I love this. [name_m]Edmund[/name_m] is really classic and makes me think of old [name_f]England[/name_f], while [name_m]Jasper[/name_m] keeps it from sounding out of date.
[name_m]Gabriel[/name_m] [name_m]Archer[/name_m]- While I like the name [name_m]Gabriel[/name_m], I hate the nickname [name_m]Gabe[/name_m]. But [name_m]Archer[/name_m] is an awesome middle name!
[name_u]Luca[/name_u] [name_m]Matthew[/name_m]- This name is really nice. [name_u]Luca[/name_u] was really trendy a few years back, wasn’t it? I don’t know, I’m terrible at following trends, but I like the name.
[name_m]William[/name_m] [name_u]Hadley[/name_u]- Ooooooh. I really don’t like the nickname [name_m]Liam[/name_m], but the nickname [name_m]Will[/name_m] is nice, and no nickname is good too. And [name_u]Hadley[/name_u]? Spot on.
[name_u]Emerson[/name_u] [name_m]Judah[/name_m]- I don’t particularly like either of these names. [name_u]Emerson[/name_u] always makes me think of [name_m]Elmer[/name_m]’s glue, and [name_m]Judah[/name_m] just doesn’t sound good to me.

[name_m]Favorite[/name_m] girl’s name of yours: [name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_u]Antonia[/name_u]
[name_m]Favorite[/name_m] boy’s name of yours: [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_u]Kit[/name_u]

1 Like

I love some of your names!!
Quite a lot of them have the same feel to me, they’re in a similar category of nature/edgy and cool baby names:
[name_u]Aspen[/name_u], [name_u]Robin[/name_u], [name_u]Wren[/name_u], [name_f]Ottilie[/name_f], [name_u]Holland[/name_u], [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f]/[name_f]Rosemarie[/name_f], [name_f]Lena[/name_f], [name_f]Clementine[/name_f], [name_f]Malu[/name_f], [name_u]Juniper[/name_u], [name_f]Elowen[/name_f], [name_u]Marlowe[/name_u], [name_u]Briar[/name_u], [name_f]Brynn[/name_f] & [name_u]Quinn[/name_u] all fall under the same boat in my opinion.
They’re quirky, yet common among nameberry. I love almost all of them.

On the other hand a few of your names strike me as traditional names:
[name_f]Charlotte[/name_f], [name_f]Bridget[/name_f], [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f]/[name_f]Rosemarie[/name_f], [name_f]Clementine[/name_f] & [name_f]Harriet[/name_f] all have a more traditional aspect. They have a more regal feel too. I’m not as fond of them, but i like them amongst your others and think they’d make some amazing combos!!

[name_u]Aspen[/name_u] [name_u]Wren[/name_u]: I think this is a really cute name, i love how it flows and i think animal names are adorable.
[name_u]Robin[/name_u] [name_f]Ottilie[/name_f]: I love the repeated sound im both names, the flow together so nicely.
[name_u]Wren[/name_u] [name_f]Juliet[/name_f]: [name_f]Juliett[/name_f]/te is one of my favourite names, it pairs so well with [name_u]Wren[/name_u]! I personally favour [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] [name_u]Wren[/name_u].
[name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_f]Eloise[/name_f]: I love this combo, its so traditional, they flow so nicely!
[name_u]Holland[/name_u] [name_u]Evergreen[/name_u]: This isnt to my taste.
[name_f]Juliet[/name_f] ([name_u]Jules[/name_u]) [name_u]Piper[/name_u]: I still like [name_f]Juliet[/name_f]/te a lot. [name_u]Piper[/name_u] would be a cute middle!
[name_f]Bridget[/name_f] [name_f]Marigold[/name_f]: This is gorgeous!
[name_u]Louise[/name_u] [name_f]Bernadette[/name_f]: This isnt my style personally.
[name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f]: I think this is a really really cute combo!! So feminine.
[name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f]: I much prefer this version, but both are cute. Super feminine, i love.
[name_f]Malu[/name_f] [name_f]Elise[/name_f]: Not my favourite. [name_f]Elise[/name_f] does seem a good middle for [name_f]Malu[/name_f] however.
[name_f]Lena[/name_f] [name_f]Angeline[/name_f]: This is BEAUTIFUL. i love it.
[name_f]Brittany[/name_f] [name_u]Marlowe[/name_u]: I dont personally like [name_f]Brittany[/name_f], its so significantly American to me! (not that thats a bad thing, just not my style)
[name_f]Harriet[/name_f] [name_u]Sloan[/name_u]: I love [name_f]Harriet[/name_f], dislike [name_u]Sloan[/name_u].
[name_u]Briar[/name_u] [name_u]Scout[/name_u]: I think this is a pretty combo.
[name_f]Luna[/name_f] [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f]: Gorgeous! I love how these names flow together.
[name_f]Emma[/name_f] [name_f]Bloom[/name_f]: I think this is super cute! I never think to use [name_f]Bloom[/name_f], its lovely.
[name_f]Emma[/name_f] [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f]: This is a lovely combo!
[name_f]Ottilie[/name_f] [name_u]Quinn[/name_u]: This combo flows so nicely, i love the idea of a little girl with such a cute, spunky name.
[name_f]Thessaly[/name_f] [name_f]Fern[/name_f]: Not personally to my taste but i love the soft sounds of both names.

[name_m]Oliver[/name_m]: I think [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] is super cute, very charming!

@shivshiv here’s yours!
[name_f]Lina[/name_f] [name_f]Jeannie[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] - I love [name_f]Lina[/name_f], and I prefer [name_f]Lina[/name_f] to [name_f]Lena[/name_f]. [name_f]Jeannie[/name_f] isn’t for me (though if you like it go for it!) cause it sounds like [name_u]Genie[/name_u] which isn’t bad tho. [name_f]Rose[/name_f] is a perfectly sweet way to end this combo.
[name_f]Emmy[/name_f] [name_f]Celeste[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] - [name_f]Emmy[/name_f] is marvelous, [name_f]Celeste[/name_f] is ethereal, and [name_f]Jane[/name_f] has that kind of unexpected charm that sneaks up on you and blows your mind. :wink: Together they are dreamy yet grounded. LOVE!
[name_f]Mila[/name_f] [name_f]Frances[/name_f] [name_f]Fawn[/name_f] - Sorry, none of these names are particularly appealing to me, but they aren’t bad and I do like how [name_f]Fawn[/name_f] softens [name_f]Frances[/name_f].
[name_u]Ruby[/name_u] [name_f]Elspeth[/name_f] [name_u]Drew[/name_u] - I always enjoy dark-sounding names like [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] and [name_u]Drew[/name_u], and [name_f]Elspeth[/name_f] fits in perfectly!
[name_f]Freya[/name_f] [name_f]Poppy[/name_f] [name_f]Belle[/name_f] - I don’t like [name_f]Freya[/name_f] (no offense sorry!) but [name_f]Poppy[/name_f] and belle are sweet. I just can’t imagine both [name_f]Poppy[/name_f] and [name_f]Belle[/name_f] together on an adult, sorry!
[name_f]Arwen[/name_f] [name_f]Clara[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f] - I am obsessed with fantasy names and vintage names and I love [name_f]Grace[/name_f]…Superb!!
[name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f]Zelda[/name_f] [name_u]Quinn[/name_u] - I love [name_f]Alice[/name_f]! I feel like [name_f]Alice[/name_f] can work with names of any style and [name_f]Zelda[/name_f] [name_u]Quinn[/name_u] adds a warrior like , strong, feel to her. You have also made me like [name_u]Quinn[/name_u] on a girl, and I usually don’t.

[name_m]Leo[/name_m] [name_u]Charlie[/name_u] [name_u]Beau[/name_u] - Very handsome! Sounds sweet and fun, and I always like [name_u]Beau[/name_u].
[name_u]Freddie[/name_u] [name_u]Theo[/name_u] [name_u]Cove[/name_u] - I LOVE COVE SO MUCH! [name_u]Freddie[/name_u] and [name_u]Theo[/name_u] are great names, I just feel like two nickname-y names together don’t go exactly, but that’s just me!
[name_u]Rory[/name_u] [name_m]Winston[/name_m] [name_u]Wolf[/name_u] - loving the ws. Excellent combo.
[name_m]Hugo[/name_m] [name_u]Maxwell[/name_u] [name_u]Reid[/name_u] - [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] is wonderful but I’m just meh about the other names.
[name_m]Dante[/name_m] [name_m]Henry[/name_m] [name_u]Flynn[/name_u] [name_u]Love[/name_u] how cool this sounds!
[name_u]Emmett[/name_u] [name_m]Jasper[/name_m] [name_u]Oak[/name_u] - Romantic and picturesque, i think this is an awesome combo. [name_u]Emmett[/name_u] is subdued and [name_m]Jasper[/name_m] is out in the forefront, [name_u]Oak[/name_u] is a cool, calm way to end.
[name_m]Arthur[/name_m] keegan [name_u]Lee[/name_u]- meh, sorry! I do like [name_m]Arthur[/name_m].
[name_u]Dexter[/name_u] [name_u]Luca[/name_u] [name_m]Frank[/name_m] - [name_u]Dexter[/name_u] is stellar, [name_u]Luca[/name_u] is so magical, amd [name_m]Frank[/name_m] is direct and quirky. [name_u]Love[/name_u].

[name_m]Frederick[/name_m]-9/10 [name_m]Theodore[/name_m]-8/10 [name_m]Alexander[/name_m]-10/10 [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m]-10/10 [name_u]Everett[/name_u]-9/10 [name_m]Oliver[/name_m]-7/10 [name_m]William[/name_m]-8/10 [name_m]Leonardo[/name_m]-6/10 [name_m]Malachi[/name_m]-8/10 [name_m]Hamilton[/name_m]-5/10 [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f]-8/10 [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f]-7/10 [name_f]Matilda[/name_f]-7/10 [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f]-9/10 [name_f]Lorelei[/name_f]-8/10 [name_u]Valentine[/name_u]-8/10 [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f]-9/10 [name_f]Anastasia[/name_f]-8/10 [name_f]Isabel[/name_f]-7/10 [name_f]Juliette[/name_f]-10/10

next poster I am always looking for nicknames for [name_f]Alondra[/name_f] (or just say if you like [name_f]Alondra[/name_f] without any nicknames)

@EJpuddlejumper

[name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f]Marigold[/name_f] [name_u]Poet[/name_u] - I love Marifold as a middle and it goes really well with [name_f]Alice[/name_f]. I personally don’t really like [name_u]Poet[/name_u], it just doesn’t seem like a name to me. But I don’t really like word names in general, so it’s just not my style .
[name_f]Alondra[/name_f] [name_u]Clare[/name_u] [name_u]Novel[/name_u] ‘[name_f]Andra[/name_f]’ - [name_f]Alondra[/name_f] is an interesting name and very unique! I like [name_u]Clare[/name_u]! [name_f]Alondra[/name_f], [name_u]Clare[/name_u] and [name_u]Novel[/name_u] sound nice together. Other nickname ideas for [name_f]Alondra[/name_f]: [name_u]Ali[/name_u], [name_u]Ari[/name_u], [name_u]Ara[/name_u], Alo, [name_u]Oda[/name_u], Londra, [name_u]Lonny[/name_u], [name_m]Alon[/name_m], [name_f]Ala[/name_f]. I don’t think [name_f]Alondra[/name_f] necessarily needs a nickname though.
[name_f]Ebony[/name_f] [name_f]Solange[/name_f] [name_u]Rain[/name_u] - I like the sound of [name_f]Ebony[/name_f]. [name_f]Solange[/name_f] is really pretty. I actually do kind of like [name_u]Rain[/name_u] as a second middle!
[name_f]Luciana[/name_f] [name_f]Sabre[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f] ‘[name_f]Lucy[/name_f]’ - I personally prefer just [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] (or [name_f]Lucia[/name_f]) as a firstname instead of [name_f]Luciana[/name_f], but I like [name_f]Luciana[/name_f] as well! I personally don’t like the sound of [name_f]Sabre[/name_f] that much but I really like it with [name_f]Luciana[/name_f]! I love [name_f]Grace[/name_f] as a second middle here.
[name_f]Madeleine[/name_f] Sunflower [name_f]Joy[/name_f] ‘[name_f]Mae[/name_f]’ - I like [name_f]Madeleine[/name_f] and I love [name_f]Mae[/name_f]. Sunflower is a cool flower name that is great as a middle name! [name_f]Madeleine[/name_f] Sunflower [name_f]Joy[/name_f] sounds good.
[name_f]Sybil[/name_f] [name_u]Endellion[/name_u] [name_u]Hero[/name_u] - When I hear [name_f]Sybil[/name_f] I immediately think of ancient Greek prophetteses, but that isn’t a wrong association! [name_u]Endellion[/name_u] is so pretty. I personally wouldn’t use [name_u]Hero[/name_u] but if you like it then that’s fine.
[name_m]Adrian[/name_m] [name_m]Jasper[/name_m] [name_u]Cove[/name_u] ‘[name_u]Rian[/name_u]’ - I love [name_m]Adrian[/name_m] and [name_m]Jasper[/name_m] and I love the combination of them! I like [name_m]Adrian[/name_m] [name_m]Jasper[/name_m] [name_u]Cove[/name_u].
[name_m]Evander[/name_m] [name_m]Ambrose[/name_m] [name_u]Sparrow[/name_u] ‘[name_u]Raven[/name_u]’ - At first the nickname [name_u]Raven[/name_u] confused me a bit because I though it referred to Sparro w but after some puzzling I got it. It’s a creative way to get [name_u]Raven[/name_u] as a nickname and I love [name_m]Evander[/name_m]. [name_m]Evander[/name_m] [name_m]Ambrose[/name_m] sounds great. When I hear [name_u]Sparrow[/name_u] I think of [name_m]Jack[/name_m] [name_u]Sparrow[/name_u] from the pirates of the caribbean, especially when it’s the second middle of two middles. But I do think of the bird as well, so the nature feeling is strong too.
[name_m]Ferris[/name_m] Elyan [name_u]Night[/name_u] - I love [name_m]Ferris[/name_m] and Elyan and they sound nice together! To me [name_u]Night[/name_u] sounds very dark and to be honest I get a bit of an villian impresion. I understand [name_u]Night[/name_u] might be possitive to you, I too love the starry sky and calmness of the [name_u]Night[/name_u]. Maybe you could consider [name_m]Ferris[/name_m] Elyan [name_f]Star[/name_f] or [name_m]Ferris[/name_m] Elyan [name_u]Sky[/name_u]? [name_m]Ferris[/name_m] Elyan [name_u]Night[/name_u] does sound very pretty though!
[name_u]Kit[/name_u] [name_m]Austell[/name_m] [name_u]Robin[/name_u] - I love [name_u]Robin[/name_u]! In general I don’t necessarily like [name_m]Austell[/name_m] but [name_u]Kit[/name_u] [name_m]Austell[/name_m] [name_u]Robin[/name_u] sounds very nice! Great combo!
[name_u]Laurence[/name_u] [name_u]Aubrey[/name_u] Rook ‘[name_u]Laurie[/name_u]’ - I love [name_m]Laurens[/name_m] and I really like the nickname [name_u]Laurie[/name_u]. [name_u]Laurence[/name_u] [name_u]Aubrey[/name_u] Rook sounds great! You’re so good at finding the best combinations of first and middle names!
[name_u]Percy[/name_u] [name_u]Valentine[/name_u] [name_u]Ember[/name_u] - I like all these names on their own and I love them together!
[name_u]Raven[/name_u] [name_m]Sylvester[/name_m] [name_f]Moon[/name_f] - I think [name_u]Raven[/name_u] as a first name is bold but really cool! I love the combo [name_u]Raven[/name_u] [name_m]Sylvester[/name_m] [name_f]Moon[/name_f]!

So some of your names are just not my style, but I like most of them and your combinations are amazing!

[name_m]Adrian[/name_m] [name_m]Remus[/name_m] [name_m]Icarus[/name_m] - This is handsome + unique without being too out there. It is my fav of your boy names! A handsome flow. I like the mythological references in [name_m]Remus[/name_m] and [name_m]Icarus[/name_m] as well, I wouldn’t have thought to put them together but it works!
[name_m]Leonard[/name_m] [name_u]Elias[/name_u] [name_u]Orion[/name_u] - [name_u]Elias[/name_u] [name_u]Orion[/name_u] is SO cool. Two great names that pair very well together.
[name_u]Maria[/name_u] [name_f]Iris[/name_f] [name_u]Artemis[/name_u] - This is tied for my favorite of your girl names! I love it so much. The style balance is perfect and the flow is nice. Great name!
[name_f]Irene[/name_f] [name_f]Rosa[/name_f] [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] - This is tied for my favorite of your girl names! It is sophisticated and lovely
[name_f]Terese[/name_f] [name_f]Elena[/name_f] [name_f]Sophie[/name_f] - [name_f]Elena[/name_f] [name_f]Sophie[/name_f] is lovely! [name_f]Terese[/name_f] sounds very motherly to me, but it is nice and it has a ton of great nickname potential!
[name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_m]Edwin[/name_m] [name_m]Darius[/name_m] - I absolutely adore [name_m]Theodore[/name_m]! [name_m]Edwin[/name_m] and [name_m]Darius[/name_m] are not my cup of tea, but the flow is nice and they all fit together well.

1 Like

@eloiseattheplaza
[name_f]India[/name_f] [name_f]Antonina[/name_f] [name_f]Ruth[/name_f] - Personally I’m not a big fan of the name [name_f]India[/name_f], however your combo for it is nice. [name_f]India[/name_f] [name_u]Antonia[/name_u] runs together a bit, but it’s not too big of a deal. [name_u]Antonia[/name_u] [name_f]Ruth[/name_f] goes well together as middles.
[name_f]Stella[/name_f] [name_u]Romilly[/name_u] [name_u]Eden[/name_u] - I like this one, there’s such a fun, lighthearted feel to it! [name_f]Stella[/name_f] is beautiful, and [name_u]Romilly[/name_u] [name_u]Eden[/name_u] in the middle is lovely. It’s fresh and current sounding, but I think it would age well too.
[name_f]Isabel[/name_f] [name_u]Augustine[/name_u] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] - [name_f]My[/name_f] favorite of your girls’ names. It’s classic and feminine while still being fresh, and I love the flow. Absolutely beautiful.
[name_m]Abraham[/name_m] [name_u]Galen[/name_u] [name_u]Grey[/name_u] - This combo has a very stately feel to it, while it’s not exactly my style I think it works very well. The flow is good, and [name_u]Galen[/name_u] is a cool name, I’ve never seen it before.
[name_u]Harper[/name_u] [name_m]Leonidas[/name_m] [name_u]Ezra[/name_u] - This combo feels a bit all over the place in terms of style. [name_u]Harper[/name_u] feels very modern to me, while [name_m]Leonidas[/name_m] feels very old and mythological, and with [name_u]Ezra[/name_u] being a classic but also trending right now. The flow’s not bad, but I feel like it would be better as [name_u]Ezra[/name_u] [name_m]Leonidas[/name_m] [name_u]Harper[/name_u].
[name_u]Darby[/name_u] [name_m]Maximilian[/name_m] [name_m]Jack[/name_m] - This name feels very chic and very old-money. Sort of like the kind of person you’d meet at a country club. I like the flow, the shorter [name_u]Darby[/name_u] and [name_m]Jack[/name_m] really balance out the longer [name_m]Maximilian[/name_m] well. I can see this name working on someone of any age.

1 Like

[name_m]Isaac[/name_m] [name_m]Henry[/name_m] - While both names are too popular for my tastes, I have to say that [name_m]Isaac[/name_m] is one of my favorite boys’ names in the top 100. It has a very pleasant, sharp sound, and I love the nickname [name_m]Ike[/name_m]! [name_m]Henry[/name_m] I’m really not a fan of, I find it overused and I think specifically in this combo, with a classic like [name_m]Isaac[/name_m], I’d pick something a bit more out there. That said, the names’ sounds compliment one another well.

[name_u]Emmett[/name_u] [name_m]Hugh[/name_m] - [name_u]Emmett[/name_u] is a name I really want to like! And I definitely get the appeal. Unfortunately, I just think of the word emetophobia. As a combo though, I love it. [name_m]Hugh[/name_m] is very underused, and here it gives [name_u]Emmett[/name_u] a vintage, gentlemanly but down to earth vibe.

[name_m]Reuben[/name_m] [name_u]Wilder[/name_u] - This one feels very “nameberry”, but I like it! [name_m]Reuben[/name_m] is in my own signature. It has a very friendly, boyish vibe to me, but it can also age really well. It’d work well on any boy and the nicknames are sweet. [name_u]Wilder[/name_u] is also handsome, and it reinforces that adventurous feel.

[name_u]Jude[/name_u] [name_m]Patrick[/name_m] - [name_u]Jude[/name_u], like [name_m]Isaac[/name_m], is another one of my favorites from the top 100! I slightly prefer [name_m]Judah[/name_m], but I think [name_u]Jude[/name_u] is cozy and attractive without trying too hard. I also love [name_m]Patrick[/name_m] as a middle name, I think it makes any first name feel more homespun.

[name_m]Arthur[/name_m] [name_m]Eamon[/name_m] - This one’s interesting! To me, [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] is usually cute and cuddly, in that old man way. But [name_m]Eamon[/name_m]'s sound makes it sound almost regal. Speaking of [name_m]Eamon[/name_m], it’s such a lovely, underused name! I always get excited seeing it.

[name_f]Thea[/name_f] [name_f]Elisabeth[/name_f] - [name_f]Thea[/name_f] is really sweet, I think most people find it hard not liking her! I like the use of a long, classic name with it, though I prefer [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] to [name_f]Elisabeth[/name_f].

[name_f]Della[/name_f] [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] - This combo is so fun to say! It has a positive, cheerful sound, and the names work really well together. [name_f]Della[/name_f] on its own isn’t my favorite, I like [name_f]Dahlia[/name_f] or [name_f]Delilah[/name_f] more, but again it’s great with [name_f]Felicity[/name_f]!

[name_f]Eliza[/name_f] [name_f]Cathleen[/name_f] - I love this combo. [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] is beautiful on its own, a sweet, spunky classic that’s just unique enough. But [name_f]Cathleen[/name_f] adds so much sweetness to it, and instead of dating it it gives it vintage charm. This combo’s making me want to give [name_f]Cathleen[/name_f] another chance!

[name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] - Neither name is really my cup of tea. I’ve always found [name_f]Alice[/name_f] a bit plain, and though [name_f]Daisy[/name_f]'s cute I prefer it with longer first names. That said, I think a cute, playful middle name like [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] works well with a no-frills classic like [name_f]Alice[/name_f].

[name_f]Lucy[/name_f] [name_f]Saoirse[/name_f] - Hm, not sure about the sound of this. I don’t love the repeating -cy Saoi- sounds here. It sounds a bit odd when said out loud. That excluded, I’m not the biggest fan of [name_f]Lucy[/name_f], I just find it a bit plain and I know many, many girls with the name. [name_f]Saoirse[/name_f] does spice it up though, and it brings out some strength I wouldn’t otherwise see in [name_f]Lucy[/name_f].

[name_m]Ronan[/name_m] and [name_m]Callum[/name_m]: Both these names feel like [name_m]Reuben[/name_m] to me! A UK kind of vibe, I know some Callums from there, and handsome, adventurous and boyish.

[name_f]Felicity[/name_f] and [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f]: Both names are feminine, but not frilly, pretty and vintage but very in style at the moment. It’s also refreshing to see [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] instead of [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f], I love both but I think [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] gets overshadowed sometimes.

1 Like

@tallemaja

[name_m]Angus[/name_m] [name_m]Barnaby[/name_m] [name_u]Kit[/name_u] - I LOVE the name [name_m]Angus[/name_m], but I don’t know if I am brave enough to use it. [name_u]Love[/name_u] the flow of this name, very handsome and refined sound. [name_u]Gus[/name_u] would be a cute nn.

[name_m]Edmund[/name_m] [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] [name_u]Fox[/name_u] - I prefer [name_m]Edward[/name_m] to [name_m]Edmund[/name_m] myself, but another very handsome name. The nn. [name_m]Ned[/name_m] has been growing on me lately! [name_u]Fox[/name_u] is not my style, but it works well in this combination.

[name_m]Felix[/name_m] [name_m]Rupert[/name_m] [name_u]Wolf[/name_u] - Good flow with this name, but it is not my style.

[name_m]Finbar[/name_m] [name_m]Atticus[/name_m] [name_u]Wolf[/name_u] - Not a fan of [name_m]Finbar[/name_m]…[name_m]Finnigan[/name_m] [name_m]Atticus[/name_m] [name_u]Wolf[/name_u] or even [name_u]Finn[/name_u] [name_m]Atticus[/name_m] would flow just slightly better.

[name_m]Hamish[/name_m] [name_m]Leander[/name_m] [name_u]Finn[/name_u] - I had to look [name_m]Hamish[/name_m] up because it has never been on my radar, and I learned it’s a form of [name_u]James[/name_u]! Learn something new every day. That being said, I have a hard time getting around the “[name_m]Ham[/name_m]” part of the name. [name_m]Seamus[/name_m] [name_m]Leander[/name_m] [name_u]Finn[/name_u] or even [name_u]James[/name_u] [name_m]Leander[/name_m] [name_u]Finn[/name_u] would still give you the cool feel of this mn combo.

[name_u]Lionel[/name_u] [name_m]Forrest[/name_m] [name_u]Jude[/name_u] - [name_u]Love[/name_u] this one! [name_u]Jude[/name_u] is not my style, but it works so well in this combo. [name_u]Lionel[/name_u] is such a great name, and [name_m]Forrest[/name_m] is way underused.

[name_m]Ozzy[/name_m] [name_m]Patrick[/name_m] [name_m]Bear[/name_m] - [name_m]Patrick[/name_m] is such a great, classic name. I think it needs a more full first name to balance out the combo. [name_m]Oswald[/name_m] [name_m]Patrick[/name_m] [name_m]Bear[/name_m] “[name_m]Ozzy[/name_m]” or “[name_u]Wally[/name_u]” would be so cute.

[name_m]Reuben[/name_m] [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_u]Wilde[/name_u] - Normally [name_u]Wilde[/name_u] is not my style, but I really like it in this combo! [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_m]Reuben[/name_m] [name_u]Wilde[/name_u] might flow just SLIGHTLY better, but [name_m]Reuben[/name_m] is an underused gem that I think deserves the first name position.

[name_m]Seamus[/name_m] [name_m]Joseph[/name_m] [name_u]Brave[/name_u] - It’s a bit heavy on the long a sounds with [name_m]Seamus[/name_m] and [name_u]Brave[/name_u], but [name_m]Joseph[/name_m] breaks it up well. [name_m]Seamus[/name_m] [name_m]Joseph[/name_m] [name_u]Valor[/name_u] or [name_m]Seamus[/name_m] [name_m]Joseph[/name_m] [name_u]True[/name_u] might give a similar feel.

[name_u]Dane[/name_u] [name_m]Sylvan[/name_m]-this is handsome! [name_u]Dane[/name_u] isn’t my favorite, but it is nice. It’s strong but understated. [name_m]Sylvan[/name_m] is super handsome and I like it with [name_u]Dane[/name_u].

[name_m]Bjorn[/name_m] [name_m]Knox[/name_m]-this one isn’t my favorite. [name_m]Bjorn[/name_m] isn’t really my style personally. [name_m]Knox[/name_m] is very handsome, but both names being one syllable doesn’t flow well for me

[name_u]Jonah[/name_u] [name_m]Oliver[/name_m]-love this! [name_u]Jonah[/name_u] is very handsome and underused, and [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] is great here

[name_m]Titus[/name_m] [name_m]Andrew[/name_m]-this is nice. [name_m]Titus[/name_m] is strong but unexpected, and [name_m]Andrew[/name_m] is a classic

[name_m]Jasper[/name_m] [name_m]Lorenz[/name_m]-[name_m]Jasper[/name_m] is one of my top names! It is so handsome, and soft but still masculine! [name_m]Lorenz[/name_m] is also nice and goes well here

[name_m]Malcolm[/name_m] [name_m]Patrick[/name_m]-this is very upbeat and friendly sounding! [name_m]Malcolm[/name_m] is another underused name, and [name_m]Patrick[/name_m] just sounds so happy!

[name_f]Esme[/name_f] [name_f]Opal[/name_f]-gorgeous! [name_f]Esme[/name_f] is so sweet, and [name_f]Opal[/name_f] is the perfect mix of chic and clunky. [name_u]Love[/name_u] this combo!

[name_f]Ivy[/name_f] [name_f]Adele[/name_f]-another great combo! [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] is so simple and sleek, and [name_f]Adele[/name_f] is so sophisticated sounding. Great flow!

[name_f]Celia[/name_f] [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f]-wow another great combo! [name_f]Celia[/name_f] is pretty, and [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] is one of my recent crushes! So elegant sounding!

[name_f]Hazel[/name_f] [name_f]Juliet[/name_f]-this is pretty. [name_f]Hazel[/name_f] is cute and [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] flows well here

[name_f]Lydia[/name_f] [name_f]Belle[/name_f]-[name_f]Lydia[/name_f] is pretty! [name_f]Belle[/name_f] is a little bit bland here to me, but it’s still a nice combo

[name_f]Freya[/name_f] [name_u]Juniper[/name_u]-very cute! [name_f]Freya[/name_f] is beautiful and [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] is one of my favorites! Such a spunky pairing!

1 Like

[name_u]Asa[/name_u] [name_u]Peregrine[/name_u] [name_u]Jude[/name_u] - [name_u]Asa[/name_u] is a cute name, but [name_u]Peregrine[/name_u] and [name_u]Jude[/name_u] aren’t really my style, so I don’t really like this combo. I think it is one of the best combos in terms of flow, though.

[name_m]Jasper[/name_m] [name_m]Leo[/name_m] [name_m]Augustin[/name_m] - I love this one! [name_f]My[/name_f] favourite of your boys combos. It flows really well, and [name_m]Jasper[/name_m] is definitely a favourite of mine, especially with [name_m]Leo[/name_m].

[name_m]Bruno[/name_m] [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] [name_u]Wilde[/name_u] - [name_m]Bruno[/name_m] is not my favourite, but [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] [name_u]Wilde[/name_u] is very nice and flows well

[name_m]Arthur[/name_m] [name_u]Jules[/name_u] [name_m]Hawthorn[/name_m] “[name_u]Ari[/name_u]” - This combo is so cute! I love the sound of all of these names together. I’m not a massive fan of the nn [name_u]Ari[/name_u] though - I would prefer something like [name_m]Artie[/name_m]. Probably my favourite boys combo of yours!

[name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] [name_f]Anouk[/name_f] [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] - I really like [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f], and quite like [name_f]Josephine[/name_f], although [name_f]Anouk[/name_f] is nms. I’m not a massive fan of all of these together. I think [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] [name_f]Anouk[/name_f] flows more nicely, but [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] [name_f]Anouk[/name_f] [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] is fine too

[name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] [name_u]Hero[/name_u] “[name_f]Nell[/name_f]” - I love [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f], and, although [name_u]Hero[/name_u] is nms, it’s balanced out by the more traditional [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] and [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f]. A very strong combo, but with the cuter nn of [name_f]Nell[/name_f].

[name_f]Susannah[/name_f] [name_f]Elowen[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] “[name_f]Sanna[/name_f]” - [name_f]Sanna[/name_f] is a really cute and unexpected nickname for the longer [name_f]Susannah[/name_f]. Again, this flows beautifully, and gives me images of fields of sunflowers.

[name_f]Flora[/name_f] [name_f]Miriam[/name_f] [name_u]Arden[/name_u] - The more flowy [name_f]Flora[/name_f] goes really well with the more tailored [name_f]Miriam[/name_f] and [name_u]Arden[/name_u]. I really love [name_f]Flora[/name_f] and [name_f]Miriam[/name_f] in a combo together - definitely my second favourite of your combos

2 Likes

@Sarah11
[name_f]Coralie[/name_f] [name_f]Zara[/name_f] [name_f]May[/name_f] - Not a wild fan of [name_f]Coralie[/name_f] personally, though I can’t put my finger exactly on why that is. It’s a perfectly fine name though, and I love [name_f]Cora[/name_f] as a nickname. [name_f]Zara[/name_f] is a lovely name, and I love [name_f]May[/name_f] in the middle spot, but the combo feels a little ‘a’ heavy overall. That’s not too big of a deal though.
[name_f]Adelia[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] - This is a beautiful combo. I love all the names individually, and they complement each other quite well. The perfect balance of spunky and classic. [name_f]Ada[/name_f] is a lovely nickname as well.
[name_f]Thea[/name_f] [name_f]Viviana[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u] - Absolutely stunning! I have a real soft spot for [name_f]Thea[/name_f], and the combo as a whole is just so lovely, bright and feminine. One of my favorites of your girls’ names.
[name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] [name_u]Wren[/name_u] - I like this combo, the names in it are nice and they flow well. [name_u]Wren[/name_u] makes it feel a bit more fresh and modern, which is a nice touch.
[name_f]Eliza[/name_f] [name_f]Saffron[/name_f] [name_f]Eve[/name_f] - I love [name_f]Eliza[/name_f], and [name_f]Saffron[/name_f] is such a fun middle! I find that [name_f]Eve[/name_f] falls a bit flat in comparison to the other names, I don’t think it adds anything spectacular to the combo. Still a lovely name overall though.
[name_f]Cassia[/name_f] [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] [name_f]Noor[/name_f] - I’ve really been loving [name_f]Cassia[/name_f] lately, it’s such a beautiful name! [name_f]Cassia[/name_f] [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] [name_f]Noor[/name_f] feels very unexpected as a combo, but in a nice way. It looks a tad vowel-heavy on paper, but it sounds beautiful and balances well.

[name_m]Henry[/name_m] [name_m]Alistair[/name_m] [name_u]Finn[/name_u] - This combo feels fun and fresh, and [name_m]Alistair[/name_m] has really been growing on me lately. I like it paired with [name_m]Henry[/name_m] here, and [name_u]Finn[/name_u] rounds out the combo well.
[name_u]Miles[/name_u] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] [name_m]Atlas[/name_m] - Probably my favorite of your boys’ combos. It feels very historical and intelligent, but is still fresh and fun sounding. The flow is great, and I can see it aging very well. I’m not however big on [name_m]Milo[/name_m] as a nickname for [name_u]Miles[/name_u], I find it a bit confusing because they’re separate names, and plus, [name_u]Miles[/name_u] is already shorter to say than [name_m]Milo[/name_m]. Both are sweet names though.
[name_m]Alban[/name_m] [name_u]Everett[/name_u] [name_u]Wilder[/name_u]- Not a wild fan of [name_m]Alban[/name_m], but it seems to fit style-wise with [name_u]Everett[/name_u] [name_u]Wilder[/name_u]. The flow is good as well.
[name_m]Finian[/name_m] [name_m]Henry[/name_m] [name_u]Cove[/name_u] - Very handsome combo, it has good flow and is well balanced. I prefer [name_m]Finnian[/name_m] with two 'n’s, I just think it looks nicer on paper. I love the combo overall, [name_u]Cove[/name_u] is such a lovely unexpected middle.
[name_m]Caspian[/name_m] [name_m]Barnaby[/name_m] [name_u]Theo[/name_u] - A stately, handsome combo. I personally am not wild about [name_m]Barnaby[/name_m], it just makes me think about barnacles, but it does lend to a sort of nautical feel to the combo when paired with [name_m]Caspian[/name_m], so that’s nice.
[name_m]Soren[/name_m] [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_u]Kit[/name_u] - Not a fan of the name [name_m]Soren[/name_m], it’s not my style. [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_u]Kit[/name_u] is very handsome though. I like that you’ve tried to balance out the more modern [name_m]Soren[/name_m] with classic middles. [name_u]Wren[/name_u] would make a cute nickname, though I find it to be more intuitive spelled [name_u]Ren[/name_u] in this circumstance.

1 Like

[name_m]Hi[/name_m].
I’m still navigating this new format.
Could someone please tell me where I find usercards?

Of course, it’s been taking me some time to figure it all out too :slight_smile:. You can find a person’s user card by clicking on their name at the top of their post. That will show a preview of it, and if you want to see the whole thing, you have to click their name (the bigger one that’s shown in the preview of the card) and it will take you to their page.
Also if you want to make your own user card, you go to preferences (click your profile picture at the top of the page, click your name, and then go to the ‘preferences’ tab), and then go to the profile tab, there will be a place called ‘about me’, and you can write what you want to have in your user card there
Hopefully that all made sense, and good luck!

Perfect Thankyou! Your names are great. I especially love [name_m]Isaac[/name_m] [name_m]Henry[/name_m], [name_f]Thea[/name_f] [name_f]Elisabeth[/name_f] and [name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f]Daisy[/name_f].
Someone may need to comment again to keep this thread going as I haven’t done my user card yet.