Rate The User Card!

Next poster, ignore this, please!

@ladywiththelamp , I’ll do 20 of my favorites from your user card.

[name_f]Felicity[/name_f] Lark- I like this! The combination sounds bright and bouncy. I will note, however, that these names feel very much alike to me; they have very close meanings in my mind!

[name_f]Serendipity[/name_f] Meg- I’m not sure I’m brave enough to use [name_f]Serendipity[/name_f] as a first name, but I love seeing it! I also have a soft spot for Meg. I like this combination (although I would probably switch it around)!

[name_f]Elanor[/name_f] Joy- What a lovely combination!

[name_f]Gwendolyn[/name_f] Maple- While I’m neutral on Maple, this combination has such a lovely, earthy feel.

[name_f]Oona[/name_f] Marigold- This is so joyful!

Hanneli Sybil- I love this! Hanneli is so fresh and lovely, and I do like Sybil.

[name_f]Fiadh[/name_f] Emmeline- I like this combination, although the rhythm is a little off in my accent due to the last syllable of [name_f]Fiadh[/name_f] and the first of [name_f]Emmeline[/name_f] blending together.

[name_u]Penny[/name_u] Cordelia- While neither name is perfectly my style, I do like this!

[name_f]Louisa[/name_f] Clemency- This is very sweet and substantial. I love seeing [name_f]Clemency[/name_f] used!

Ellabeth Fern- This is incredibly sweet!

[name_f]Aviva[/name_f] Isolde- I love both of these names, so I’m happy to see them! This may just be me, but it looks slightly off to have two names beginning and ending with vowels in a sequence. That’s not a huge concern, though (she says, knowing full well her top combination is [name_f]Ida[/name_f] Alice).

[name_f]Amelie[/name_f] Juno- This is strong and spunky!

[name_f]Evelina[/name_f] Sparrow- While I prefer [name_u]Sparrow[/name_u] for a boy, I do think these go together well.

[name_m]Leo[/name_m] Fletcher- While I haven’t warmed to [name_m]Fletcher[/name_m] yet, this combination is handsome!

[name_u]Jem[/name_u] Rafferty- This feels very Nameberry-esque. I’ve warmed to [name_u]Jem[/name_u] as a standalone name (so warm and sweet), and [name_m]Rafferty[/name_m] looks cool!

[name_u]Sasha[/name_u] August- I love this gentle combination!

[name_u]Kit[/name_u] Nathaniel- While I haven’t yet been initiated into the [name_u]Kit[/name_u] club, this combination is very handsome.

[name_m]Henry[/name_m] Felix- These names are very similar in my mind as names that are almost my style but not quite, so this combination is nice but doesn’t excite me.

[name_m]Arthur[/name_m] Elio- This is very gentle and handsome!

[name_u]Percy[/name_u] Julian- This is a very regal combination!

:star: Next poster, ignore this and do @leafygreens ! :star:

2 Likes

Oh my gosh that’s what that means? I’m so dumb :joy: I’m so sorry !!

I really was thinking that meant I should do her UC :woman_facepalming:t4:

2 Likes

Thank you so much! Can’t wait to read the boys :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

@leafygreens

𝕂𝕒𝕙𝕝𝕠 𝔸𝕫𝕦𝕔𝕖𝕟𝕒 𝔸𝕕𝕖𝕝𝕖 - This is amazing!! I’m so glad to see Kahlo, and Azucena just sounds so beautiful :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Adele compliments nicely
𝕆𝕕𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕒 𝕍𝕖𝕤𝕡𝕖𝕣 𝕁𝕒𝕞𝕖𝕤 - Oh I love this too! James for a girl! It just works so perfectly. Odelia Vesper sounds so gentle and magical
𝕄𝕚𝕣𝕚𝕒𝕞 𝕁𝕖𝕣𝕦𝕤𝕙𝕒 ℙ𝕒𝕤𝕔𝕒𝕝𝕖 - Neutral on this, I’m not a fan of either of the names, and looks quite heavy on the a’s
𝕄𝕒𝕧𝕚𝕤 𝕆𝕡𝕙𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕒 𝔻𝕖𝕒𝕟 - Oh my gosh! I think you made me love Mavis! Usually neutral on the names individually but this combo is just so so perfect, and I love the flow
𝔸𝕫𝕦𝕝𝕒 ℍ𝕠𝕟𝕠𝕣 𝕊𝕠𝕝𝕖𝕚𝕝 - :star_struck::star_struck: I love Azula Soleil, Honor fits nicely in the middle spot, it sounds like such a happy combo
𝕃𝕦𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕒𝕣𝕒 𝔹𝕖𝕝𝕝𝕖𝕣𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝔼𝕧𝕖 - If I’m honest this sounds like a mouthful to say, I love the names individually though!
ℤ𝕒𝕥𝕒𝕟𝕟𝕒 𝕀𝕓𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕤 ℝ𝕚𝕠 - Ooh Zatanna is new to me! Sounds great :blush: I’m not entirely sure of the pronunciation of Ibelis but I like Rio
ℍ𝕖𝕝𝕖𝕟𝕒 𝔼𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕁𝕦𝕕𝕖 - One of my favourites on your list! Absolute perfection :heart_eyes: Helena is such a gorgeous classic, Evening is unexpected and beautiful, and Jude sounds so fresh.
ℙ𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕝𝕚𝕡𝕒 𝕎𝕚𝕝𝕕𝕖𝕣 ℕ𝕪𝕩 - This is unexpected! Phillipa so classic compared to the other names, although I prefer the Philippa spelling. Wilder and Nyx pair so well

𝕆𝕤𝕚𝕣𝕚𝕤 𝕊𝕒𝕞𝕦𝕖𝕝 ℝ𝕖𝕚𝕘𝕟 - I love this! I’m unfamiliar with Osiris but Samuel and Reign are just gorgeous
ℝ𝕒𝕧𝕖𝕟 𝔸𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕝 𝔹𝕦𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕒𝕟 - I love seeing this on your list :heart_eyes: Raven is amazing and I love this pronunciation of Angel. Buchanan is nice enough but it doesn’t wow me as much
𝕃𝕦𝕔𝕚𝕦𝕤 𝔸𝕞𝕚𝕕𝕒𝕝𝕒 𝔹𝕣𝕒𝕞 - Love! I like all the names and they work so perfectly together! Bram is very unexpected for your list but I love it
𝕁𝕦𝕕𝕒𝕙 𝕀𝕘𝕟𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕦𝕤 𝕊𝕨𝕒𝕟 - I like Judah Swan! Ignatius feels slightly out of place here
𝕃𝕒𝕫𝕒𝕣𝕦𝕤 𝕄𝕒𝕣𝕔𝕖𝕝𝕠 𝕋𝕣𝕦𝕖 - Neural on the names but the flow is good
𝔸𝕦𝕣𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕦𝕤 𝕊𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕝𝕠𝕔𝕜 𝔼𝕧𝕖 - I like Aurelius! Eve on a boy is very unexpected but I love it! Neutral on Sherlock, but not a fan of the repeated S sounds
𝔻𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕠 𝕁𝕠𝕒𝕢𝕦𝕚𝕟 𝔽𝕝𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕟𝕔𝕖 - Neutral, nice enough but not my style
𝔽𝕣𝕒𝕟𝕔𝕠 𝔾𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕤𝕚𝕤 𝕏𝕚𝕝 - Same as above, very unexpected and fresh though
𝕊𝕖𝕓𝕒𝕤𝕥𝕚𝕒𝕟 ℍ𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕤 𝕎𝕚𝕝𝕕𝕗𝕝𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣 - I love this! Works so well, nice balance between familiar and fresh

𝔻𝕖𝕝𝕒 ℙ𝕚𝕖𝕥𝕣𝕠 - Neutral, but the more I say it the more it grows on me
𝕊𝕖𝕝𝕒𝕙 𝕁𝕖𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕠 - I like this
ℝ𝕦𝕖𝕝𝕝𝕖 𝔸𝕕𝕒𝕚𝕣𝕚𝕤 - This is amazing! I Love Ruelle and Adairis compliments nicely
𝔽𝕝𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕟 ℤ𝕦𝕝𝕪𝕒𝕟𝕚𝕤 - I like Florin, Zulyanis is new to me but I think I like it!

2 Likes

Here you go, @Raven-1013

[name_f]Rosalia[/name_f] Rae- [name_f]Rosalia[/name_f] is such a lovely, lyrical name, though [name_u]Rae[/name_u] isn’t really my style. It has such a vibrant, poppy sound, and is a very upbeat name!
[name_f]Aurelia[/name_f] Soleil- Also, very bright! It has a lot of e’s and i’s and l’s, which, aesthetically, is throwing me off, but the sound is gorgeous, and I love both of the names!
[name_f]Tallulah[/name_f] Bay- I haven’t really caught on with [name_f]Tallulah[/name_f], but it works extremely well with this combo, and it’s so warm and sunny.
[name_f]Cleo[/name_f] Summer- [name_f]Cleo[/name_f] is one of my absolute favorites, and this combo makes my heart happy. The flow is a little off, but I still love it, so what can I say?
[name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] Lark- I’ve never been able to love [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f], but [name_u]Lark[/name_u] perfects this name, and she’s really cute.
[name_f]Imogen[/name_f] Darcy- [name_u]Love[/name_u] both of these names! Personally, I think [name_f]Imogene[/name_f], with the long “e” sound sounds better with the combo, but you can’t go wrong either way.
[name_f]Callie[/name_f] Meadow- A short, sweet, summery name!

[name_u]Emmett[/name_u] Valentine- I like this one! I think it works very well!
[name_u]Koa[/name_u] Thomas- I don’t really love this one. [name_u]Koa[/name_u] reminds me of boa constrictors, and the flow with [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] isn’t super great.
[name_m]Edmund[/name_m] Poet- :heart_eyes: This name is absolutely gorgeous! He is perfectly stunning.
[name_u]Sasha[/name_u] Julian- I love [name_u]Sasha[/name_u], neutral on Julian. They work really well as a combo, though.

[name_f]Suki[/name_f] Firefly- Also, I’ve never gotten the appeal of Suki. She just reminds me of some weird
made-up thing from when I was child, BUT it fits your overall style! [name_u]Firefly[/name_u] is such a cute word name, too.
[name_f]Heidi[/name_f] Azalea- I like this name, and the combo works super well! There’s a tad bit too much vowel-action going on here, but besides that, it’s really cute.
[name_f]Sosie[/name_f] March- :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I love this, and that’s all that need be said.
[name_f]Polly[/name_f] Thomasina- [name_f]Thomasina[/name_f] is one of my favorites, neutral on Polly. I feel like you could do better on the combo, but it is nice.
[name_f]Seraphina[/name_f] Willow- Aw, I love this one! The flow and imagery is a little off, but I love both names, so I’m very biased.

[name_m]Elio[/name_m] Stargazer- This combo is stunning! [name_m]Elio[/name_m] is so handsome, and Stargazer is so whimsical, it works so amazingly, and has a beautiful flow!
[name_u]Asa[/name_u] Hummingbird- It’s not my favorite, but [name_u]Asa[/name_u] is cute, though I’m not in love with Hummingbird.
[name_m]Alistair[/name_m] Flynn- I like it! [name_m]Alistair[/name_m] is one of my favorites, and [name_u]Flynn[/name_u] tops it off very nicely.
[name_m]Hugo[/name_m] Francis- [name_u]Love[/name_u] love love [name_m]Hugo[/name_m], and it pairs well with Francis!
[name_m]Orlando[/name_m] Beck- [name_m]Orlando[/name_m] makes me think of [name_f]Florida[/name_f], but it has a nice flow with Beck. This combo isn’t my favorite, but it works really well!

2 Likes

@Ellory

Dorothea~ I love this name but slightly prefer Theadora.

Angelica Primrose~ I’m not the biggest fan of Angelica, but this combo is great.

Nadia Wren~ I love this combo! It’s probably my favourite of your girl combos.

Thisbe Marigold~ I’m not a fan of Thisbe but I do like Marigold and it flows well.

Cleora Ashby~ I’ve never seen Cleora and prefer just Cleo. Cleora Ashby is nice though.

Leander~ I really like this name! I don’t have that much to say about it.

Julius Lavender~ I like the name Julius but I can only really see Lavender on a girl. I like the nickname Jules though.

Perseus Thiago~I’m not sure about this combo. I don’t really like either of the names. I would prefer Percy rather than Perseus.

Cassius Fern~ I like Cassius but can’t see Fern on a boy.

Remus Juniper~ I really like this combo and I’m definitely warming up to Juniper on a boy.

Roosevelt Driftwood~ I like Driftwood but Roosevelt is too connected to the president in my opinion.

Felicity Adair~ I love Felicity but Adair is a bit too much of a surname for me. It’s still a nice combo though.

My favourite of the Moses combos is Moses Bellamy.

Next poster only do either my girls or boys if you think my UC is too long.

1 Like

I’m doing the girls :blush:

[name_f]Felicity[/name_f] Lark- Starting of strong with a very light, airy name.

[name_u]Florence[/name_u] Avalon- I like [name_f]Avalon[/name_f], but I’m indifferent towards Florence.

[name_u]Harley[/name_u] Minerva- I’m not a big fan of [name_u]Harley[/name_u] on a girl, but I like Minerva.

[name_f]Serendipity[/name_f] Meg- I would be alright with [name_f]Meg[/name_f] Serendipity.

[name_f]Elanor[/name_f] Joy- I prefer Eleanor/Elinor, but I understand that it’s the Elvish spelling. EJ names are always nice for some reason!

[name_f]Adelaide[/name_f] Mallory- I was almost called Mallory! I don’t really like it, personally. The “bad luck” meaning is unfortunate (pun intended). [name_f]Adelaide[/name_f] is nice.

[name_f]Sicily[/name_f] Primrose- I would prefer [name_f]Cecily[/name_f] Primrose.

[name_f]Gwendolyn[/name_f] Maple- So warm! [name_u]Green[/name_u] and orange like late summer.

[name_f]Oona[/name_f] Marigold- Great combo!

Hanneli Sybil- I like [name_f]Sybil[/name_f], but not Hanneli.

[name_f]Fiadh[/name_f] Emmeline- I like both names, but they run into each other when I say it.

[name_u]Penny[/name_u] Cordelia- I love [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f], but can’t use it. I actually really like [name_u]Penny[/name_u] on its own.

[name_f]Louisa[/name_f] Clemency- Very sweet! This combo tastes like raspberries, if that makes sense.

Ellabeth Fern- Amazing. Great. Lovely. I have a little stuffed cottagecore cat named [name_f]Fern[/name_f] Beth.

[name_f]Libby[/name_f] Hopestill- [name_f]My[/name_f] stepsister’s name (not Hopestill). I kind of prefer Hopestill on a boy, but it’s nice anyway.

[name_f]Aviva[/name_f] Isolde- I really like the repeating “ee” sounds here. [name_f]Aviva[/name_f] is a nostalgic name for me ([name_u]Wild[/name_u] Kratts).

[name_f]Amelie[/name_f] Juno- A great combo, but very reminiscent of early 2000s indie films.

[name_f]Evelina[/name_f] Sparrow- I love this one!

1 Like

Boys:
[name_m]Vance[/name_m] Peter- I tend to envision [name_m]Vance[/name_m] as a very cool, contemporary name. [name_m]Peter[/name_m], on the other hand, feels traditional and largely underused these days. I’ve really grown to love the biblical [name_m]Peter[/name_m] as I turn older, admiring his mundane brashness and strength in asking for repentance (that’s why I have Perenelle as my top girl name!) Overall, [name_m]Vance[/name_m] [name_m]Peter[/name_m] is perfect :).
[name_m]Jack[/name_m] Bullard- I do love [name_m]Jack[/name_m], it reminds me of the brave little boys in fairytales. Bullard, on the other hand, is clunky cool!
[name_m]Simon[/name_m] Finch- [name_m]Simon[/name_m] [name_u]Finch[/name_u] feels very sweet and gentle.
[name_m]Caspian[/name_m] Rhys- This combo gives me an imagery of a dashing hero, I’d love to meet a boy named [name_m]Caspian[/name_m] Rhys!
[name_m]Ferdinand[/name_m] Louis- [name_m]Ferdinand[/name_m] feels long and clunky, in the best way possible (love the meaning!). [name_m]Louis[/name_m] reminds me of [name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_m]Louis[/name_m], which gives off a regal vibe.
[name_m]Roger[/name_m] Clyde- I always associate [name_m]Roger[/name_m] as a sheriff in the [name_u]Wild[/name_u], WIld [name_u]West[/name_u], for some reason. [name_m]Add[/name_m] the name [name_m]Clyde[/name_m], well, I’m getting rustic cowboy vibes here!
[name_m]Corentin[/name_m] Grey- Elegant, sophisticated. [name_u]Grey[/name_u] projects a sense of moderness to [name_m]Corentin[/name_m], which I quite like.
[name_m]Atticus[/name_m] Priam- [name_m]Atticus[/name_m] ain’t really my fav, but I like to see it used by others. [name_m]Priam[/name_m] is new to me and I find it very intriguing.
[name_u]Laurence[/name_u] [name_u]Raven[/name_u] "Laurie’- One of my favourite combos here. [name_u]Laurie[/name_u] is so sweet and I love the way it’s written/typed on paper. [name_u]Raven[/name_u] is very nature and cool :).
[name_m]Isaac[/name_m] Struan- This full combo is very close to the name of somebody whom I hold very close to heart, so needless to say that I’m absolutely loving it!
[name_u]Addison[/name_u] Dustu- [name_u]Addison[/name_u] as a whole is very cute, and Dustu is interesting and refreshing.
Girls:
[name_f]Ophelia[/name_f] Daisy- [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f] [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] is absolutely gorgeous! It’s one of those combos that I envision as contrasting colours but works so harmoniously well, with [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f] being light purple and [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] being pale yellow.
[name_f]Elodie[/name_f] Fay- This whole combo screams fairytale to me, and I’m absolutely loving it.
[name_f]Jane[/name_f] Harvest- [name_f]Jane[/name_f] [name_u]Harvest[/name_u] feels earthy, warm and cosy, my favourite theme in names.
[name_f]Josephine[/name_f] Scout- Beautiful, traditional with a modern twist.
[name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] Marsha- Not really a huge fan of [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] but I get the appeal. [name_f]Marsha[/name_f] is just sweet and lovely. This combo feels like a sparkling, shimmering colour of green.
[name_f]Enola[/name_f] Ruth- Reminds me of an inquisitive girl with an earnest love for her passions and interests.
[name_f]Hilda[/name_f] Sailor- I absolutely adore [name_f]Hilda[/name_f], it fits with the earthy vibe of [name_f]Marsha[/name_f], [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] and Harvest. [name_u]Sailor[/name_u] is unique and eye-catching :).
[name_f]Persephone[/name_f] Lilith- Undoubtedly gorgeous, with a darker vibe. Not really my style, but still glamorously beautiful nonetheless.
[name_f]Mabyn[/name_f] Boudicca- Really excited to see [name_f]Boudicca[/name_f] here! [name_f]Mabyn[/name_f] is sweet, but still has a warm old-fashioness that fits [name_f]Boudicca[/name_f] perfectly.
[name_u]Juniper[/name_u] Ahyoka- [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] is a name that I’ve grown to like. Ahyoka is new to me, but I do have a soft-spot on Ah-/A- names. Overall, [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] Ahyoka is spunky, cosy and beautiful.
[name_f]Meredy[/name_f] Camelot- [name_f]Meredy[/name_f] is also new to me, and I must say that I quite like it with Camelot :).

1 Like

@nymphnaps

hyacinth minnow — stunning, I think this is really beautiful. minnow is such a cute name and hyacinth has so much flair!

perenelle arwen — perenelle is really cute, I quite like it. arwen is gorgeous, and I love the magical/dark academia vibes in this combo!

euphemia lourdes — euphemia I love, it’s so pretty and soft. lourdes isn’t for me, but it works beautifully with euphemia here.

rosmerta basilie — rosmerta is very pretty, I like it. basilie is cool, I actually didn’t expect I’d like it as basil is quite masculine to me. overall, this combo is cozy, quite herb-themed (rosemary + basil), but I don’t mind that much.

lilivere paloma — lilivere isn’t for me, though I admit it has a lovely sound similar to guinevere, which I like a lot. paloma is gorgeous, and I’m getting a very flowery vibe from this combo for some reason – which I like!

cleopatra lavender — really like cleopatra, I think it works in a lovely contrast with lavender: different in style, yet a similar flair. cleopatra feels rugged and bold with a soft edge, while lavender feels whimsy and warm, which works together well in my opinion.

sybilla florentine — not a huge sybilla fan, but I love it for you! florentine is gorgeous and so underrated, I love seeing it in your UC! these go really nicely together.

minerva calliope — this gives me strong harry potter vibes for some reason, even though there isn’t an important calliope mentioned there - I don’t mind that at all, though, and while I’m personally not 100% in love with either name, I think they compliment each other perfectly and fit in with your dark academia/witchy vibe.

helena siofra — not a fan of the double a endings, but this feels witchy and mystical in a good way! siofra is very cool, I like it with helena.

andromeda belen — andromeda is so pretty, lovely name. belen I’ve only recently come across myself, I think it’s really pretty! these two have a great complimentary contrast.

gwendolen elsinore — ooh, I’m in love. gwendolen, big yes. elsinore, so so pretty. I love them together! this might be my favourite combo of your girls.

moses willoughby — wow! I love moses and willoughby and together they just harmonise unexpectedly well for me. I really like it!

noam gregory — not big on gregory myself, but noam is so cool, such an underrated noah alternative. I like the flow and the grounded, masculine vibes from this combo.

asa halloran — not sure about halloran, but it gives me surname-ey vibes similar to calihan or flannery. asa is gorgeous and I love it paired with a surname-ey name.

kieran jupiter — very cool! kieran is great with jupiter. I love kieran’s groundedness with jupiter’s space-ey flair.

zephyr beaumont — very handsome! zephyr is a very cool name and beaumont works as a great addition to it. I get manly, bold vibes.

remy abraham — remy is a name I’ve loved for a while! I actually really like the repeated m with abraham. I love the flow and the feel: down-to-earth, manly but not overly masculine, bold and courageous.

edern frederick — edern is quite cool, I like it. frederick works well with it. I hear a lot of r sounds, but that might only be me.

rafa alasdair — ooh, love this one. rafa is so cute yet handsome, and alasdair feels bold, yet still warm and friendly. they make a great combination!

august theotime — another gorgeous one! august, definite 100% brilliant name. theotime is very cool, I love the french flair. together, this feels like such a sunny name.

hosea oleander — nice! oleander is especially beautiful. this name feels robust yet light.

of course, this is all my opinion and nobody likes every name. your names are all beautiful, these are just my individual thoughts on them :slight_smile:

next poster, feel free to do all of my (few) UC combos or just pick your favourites!

1 Like

@planetnames

Alma Honey- I’m not the biggest fan of Alma or Honey but they’re cute together.

Nora Blythe- I love this combo! It flows very well and the names go together amazingly!

Willa Moon- I also love this combo! Moon isn’t my favourite but it goes really well with Willa.

Amelie Joy- I didn’t use to like Joy but I really like it now. Both of these names are in my UC so of course I love them together.

Lina Waterlily- I really like this. How are you pronouncing Lina? Like Lee-na or Line-a? I have been seeing Waterlily a lot but this is my favourite Waterlily combo I’ve seen so far.

Jamie Nightingale- I’m not the biggest fan of Jamie and prefer Nightingale on a girl but this combo is ok.

Elio Moss- I can’t really get behind Moss as a name and think that Elio Courage would be a better option.

Evan Bramble- I really like this combo. I’m not the biggest fan of Bramble but it goes well with Evan.

Oliver Ashby- This is my favourite of your boy combos. I’d never heard Ashby before this combo but I really like it.

August Willow- I think this combo is a bit wordy but I like it anyway.

Next poster only do my boys combos if my UC is too long.

@ladywiththelamp

Leo Fletcher - I like both of these names and they do have a decent flow together, but it just doesn’t do much for me. Maybe one or both of these names have a personal meaning that I’m just not able to appreciate.
Jem Rafferty - I love the name Jem from TKAM and just in general! Rafferty reminds me of Radley also from TKAM. Idk if this was intentional of not. I thought Boo was a cool character which I wouldn’t mind the association of, but both names together is a bit much for me. It’s not that noticeable though.
Sasha August - Wow! I don’t usually like Sasha for a boy but it goes so well with August!
Kit Nathaniel - Pretty good, I like both names. Probably never would have put them together but there’s nothing wrong with the combo
Henry Felix - nice
Wilbur Faraday - Has a really nice sound! It has a strong association for me with Charlotte’s Web, but that might not bother you. It is a name that existed before the book or movie after all. Wilfred has been getting some love on nb lately so Wilbur might be next.
Atticus Darcy - definitely literary but not in a bad way
Winston Atlas - I think this one could be improved by changing one of the names, keeping whichever you are more attached to. The styles don’t quite match up and the t’s make the flow just a little choppy, at least for me.
Arthur Elio - This is so handsome! Have you considered Arthur Elias?
Ozzy Sullivan - These two definitely go together!
Bowie Dashiell - Cute! Dashiell isn’t really my taste because it feels a little trendy, but so is Bowie right now and I still love it lol.
Percy Julian - Yay another Percy lover! A three syllable middle might flow better
Gideon Teddy - :heart:
Howie Rupert - definitely fits in with your others
Albie Russel - prefer Alfie but that’s a personal preference. In this combo I just think it would help from sounding like “I’ll be Russel” in a southern accent when said out loud.
Herschel Pip - Pip Herschel sounds better, though I’m not sure how well Pip would age
Desmond March - :heart:
Grover Flynn - :heart:
Chester Elijah - Chester is the name of a dog in my family so I have a hard time imagining it on a human. Might help if I knew one. The combo definitely works though!

You have a very cool style and I hope my constructive criticism was not offensive! I didn’t have time to do the girls but they are gorgeous too!

1 Like

[name_f]Melody[/name_f] [name_f]Collette[/name_f] - Such a chic and classy combo! I’m not usually a fan of [name_f]Melody[/name_f], but it works so well with [name_f]Collette[/name_f].

[name_f]Veronica[/name_f] [name_f]Dawn[/name_f] - Not really my style, but still a nice combo with a good flow.

[name_f]Felicity[/name_f] [name_u]Clarke[/name_u] - [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] is so pretty and joyful, but [name_u]Clarke[/name_u] sounds rather masculine. I would prefer a more feminine middle name with [name_f]Felicity[/name_f].

[name_f]Mavis[/name_f] [name_f]Octavia[/name_f] - [name_f]Mavis[/name_f] is cute, but in my opinion a bit childish. [name_f]Octavia[/name_f], however, is just stunning and wonderful.

[name_u]Anne[/name_u] [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] - This combo feels way more vintage than your other ones. I do like, but it seems a bit old-fashioned. Makes me think of a 19th century maid.

[name_f]Thea[/name_f] [name_u]Winter[/name_u] - I love [name_f]Thea[/name_f]! [name_u]Winter[/name_u] is not my style at all, but it works well as a middle name for [name_f]Thea[/name_f]. Beautiful combo.

[name_u]Holly[/name_u] [name_u]Louise[/name_u] - For some reason, I just do not like [name_u]Holly[/name_u]. The flow of this combo isn’t the best either. [name_u]Louise[/name_u] is nice and classic, though.

[name_f]Miranda[/name_f] [name_f]Hope[/name_f] - Not my style, but I like it. A very upbeat combo.

[name_u]Ellis[/name_u] [name_u]River[/name_u] - This combo is really cute and joyful. It makes me think of little kids playing, springtime and obviously rivers.

[name_u]Jules[/name_u] [name_u]Morgan[/name_u] - I like [name_u]Jules[/name_u], but I prefer it as a nickname. [name_u]Morgan[/name_u] sounds somehow dark and witchy, which I do not love.

[name_u]Bellamy[/name_u] [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] - This combo is just wonderful. It makes me think of a kind-hearted little gentleman.

[name_u]Shea[/name_u] [name_u]Winslow[/name_u] - [name_u]Shea[/name_u] sounds very feminine to me, and this combo overall isn’t my style.

[name_u]Charlie[/name_u] [name_u]Gale[/name_u] - I prefer [name_u]Charlie[/name_u] as a nickname, but it’s sweet anyway. [name_u]Gale[/name_u] sounds a bit too tough in my opinion and doesn’t really work well with [name_u]Charlie[/name_u].

[name_u]August[/name_u] [name_u]Lee[/name_u] - [name_u]August[/name_u] is so handsome! [name_u]Lee[/name_u] is a bit too short for my liking, but works perfectly as a middle name for [name_u]August[/name_u]. Wonderful combo!

[name_m]Bram[/name_m] [name_u]Lawrence[/name_u] - [name_m]Bram[/name_m] makes me think of the word “pram” and it’s not my style either, but it does sound good with [name_u]Lawrence[/name_u], which is such a handsome and classy name.

[name_m]Tobias[/name_m] [name_u]Griffin[/name_u] - This very handsome combo makes me think of a brave little boy who is always ready for adventures with his friends. [name_m]Tobias[/name_m] and [name_u]Griffin[/name_u] are both pretty names and work well together.

[name_m]Luke[/name_m] [name_m]Ferris[/name_m] - This combo makes me think of a wild cowboy. I’m not really a fan of [name_m]Luke[/name_m] since it’s so short, but I can see the appeal - it’s simple, boyish and classic. [name_m]Ferris[/name_m] is an unique, but nice choice.

1 Like

[name_m]Nicolas[/name_m] [name_m]Carl[/name_m] [name_m]Valentin[/name_m]- I like [name_m]Nicolas[/name_m], especially with the nn [name_u]Nico[/name_u]. [name_m]Valentin[/name_m] inspired my boy GP [name_m]Paladin[/name_m]. I’m not a big fan of [name_m]Carl[/name_m].

[name_m]Frederick[/name_m] [name_u]Luca[/name_u] [name_u]Auberon[/name_u]- I like [name_m]Frederick[/name_m]. It’s classic, and if nicknames are your thing, it has plenty. [name_u]Luca[/name_u] is very soft, but also strong and handsome. [name_u]Auberon[/name_u] feels very distinguished.

[name_m]Leopold[/name_m] [name_m]Otto[/name_m] [name_m]Alfonso[/name_m]- [name_m]Leopold[/name_m] is cool. [name_m]Otto[/name_m] is a very clunky-cool successor to [name_u]Arlo[/name_u] and [name_u]Milo[/name_u]. I don’t really like [name_m]Alfonso[/name_m]. It makes me think of a cartoon Italian chef.

[name_m]Theodor[/name_m] [name_m]Frans[/name_m] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m]- I don’t think this combo flows all that well. I would prefer [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] and [name_m]Franz[/name_m]. I think Franz/Frans is severely underrated.

[name_m]Alfred[/name_m] [name_m]Erik[/name_m] [name_m]Amadeus[/name_m]- Great combo. Great flow.

[name_m]Edmund[/name_m] [name_m]Ludvig[/name_m] [name_m]Maximilian[/name_m]- [name_m]Edmund[/name_m] is very handsome. [name_m]Ludvig[/name_m] is cool. I wish I could use [name_m]Maximilian[/name_m].

[name_f]Isabel[/name_f] [name_f]Anna[/name_f] [name_f]Victoria[/name_f]- Very royal. However, it doesn’t shine as much next to your other combos.

[name_f]Amalia[/name_f] [name_f]Estrid[/name_f] Antoinetta- I like [name_f]Amalia[/name_f]. I don’t like [name_f]Estrid[/name_f] or Antoinetta as much.

[name_f]Viviana[/name_f] [name_f]Adelaide[/name_f] [name_f]Sylvia[/name_f]- I don’t like flow here either. Maybe [name_f]Viviana[/name_f] [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] [name_f]Adelaide[/name_f] or [name_u]Vivian[/name_u] [name_f]Sylvia[/name_f] [name_f]Adelaide[/name_f]?

[name_f]Theresa[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] [name_f]Serafina[/name_f]- It’s nice. I love [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f], but prefer [name_f]Therese[/name_f] and [name_f]Seraphina[/name_f].

[name_f]Odilia[/name_f] [name_f]Margaret[/name_f] [name_f]Cosima[/name_f]- This combo reminds me of starlight. It’s very pretty and twinkly.

1 Like

adelaide prairie: this is so sweet, I get yellow and green vibes from this combo, a very fun choice

bess independence: I think the S sounds in both remind me of the rhyme-y nature of Hannah Montana if that makes sense… I think Bess Liberty or Beth Independence would work better

cornelia damaris: this combo evokes cornflower blue to be, I would never have thought to pair these together but I really like them!

fanny lucretia: I think whatever way you slice it in the English speaking world “Fanny” is not ideal as a name, I think Annie Lucretia would be darling though

hattie marguerite: I like Hattie on it’s own and also as a nickname for Harriet which I think also fits your aesthetic, I don’t love Marguerite- I think Hattie Marigold really shines

ida Pauline: I like the look of these names together, I think Ida is a hard name to make work with a lot of last names but if you can pull it off with yours it’s a great choice

lavinia eulalie: I love the melody of Lavinia and how light it is while still being grand. I don’t love the flow of this combo due to all the Ls

mildred glory: this name is not my style at all but I do think it’s kind of iconic?, I don’t love the sound of Mildred but the sound of the combo is great

martha “mittie” odette: Martha Odette is lovely!, I think I would prefer Mitzie as nn-Mittie doesn’t work for me

nell providence: this combo is very visually appealing to me, I think it encompasses your style nicely, Nell is a great first name choice

rosalind maria: two names I also wouldn’t have thought to put together but really enjoy, a nice pairing

ursula lilac: I think this combo would sound a little better in reverse so the Ls don’t compete as much

arthur elm: this is really nice and a name I could see on just about anyone, really handsome

asa leland: this is another one that isn’t to my taste but works well together

benedict hill: this is the name of a person who’s in peoples’ stories for years, sounds like a character in the making

barnaby pioneer: this name seems rife with grand adventures, I would think this person enjoys exploring

charles willis: I’m not a Charles fan but this is a nice combo, I like Willis

cyril ebenezer: this seems like a big name fir a little person- one I can kind of only see on an older man, very distinguished combo

calvin “cal” darius: I love Calvin and Cal is such a handsome nickname, Darius isn’t my favorite but works here

ellis roger: I enjoy both these names, I can’t tell if I prefer it this way or in reverse, but either way I think it’s a great combo

fitzgerald wesley: can’t decide if I prefer Wesley Fitzgerald because I know Fitzgerald more as a last name or what, but that would be my preference

gerald arthur: I like Gerald!, I think maybe Gerald Ambrose or Gerald Alphonse would be up your alley and gives Arthur Elm room to shine

isidore raymond: I really like Isidore! (And I don’t super love Raymond) However I think I prefer the flow of Raymond Isidore

(It means I need time to do your signature and don’t want someone else to catch it before I’m finished lol… lot of lovely choices!)

1 Like

Reuben Xavier “behold, a bright son” – I love Reuben! I don’t know what it is about the name that’s so great for me but I always find myself gravitating towards it in other people’s combos and name games. It’s so handsome, especially paired alongside a strong name that certainly packs a punch like Xavier. I’m not typically fond of Xavier on its own, it’s just not for me, but it works super well here. The look and flow of these two names together is awesome, and the meaning is so powerful!

Theodore Macsen “god-given greatness” – Theodore is such a sweet name, I heavily associate it with the chipmunk personally but I love it. (+ I think Teddy is such a lovely nickname for a Theodore!) Macsen is pretty cool, and much like Xavier it packs a strong punch next to a softer first name. The flow here is wonderful, as is the meaning.

Isaac Francis “he will laugh freely” – Neither of these names are ones I’ve ever been particularly fond of personally but I think the flow of them together is lovely. Isaac is just rather harsh for my taste and Francis despite the spelling is just more on the pretty feminine side. I really like the meaning here as well.

Austin Amias “magnificently loved” – This has to be my absolute favourite of your boys! Austin isn’t my usual style but somehow I’m drawn to it when others use it in their combos. I like -ias names, and of course Amias fits the bill. A names are also some of my favourite over all so this combo ticks a lot of boxes for me. AA initials are so cool and I love the “magnificently loved” meaning!

Beatrix Noor “she who brings happiness and light” – Beatrix is certainly a cool name with so much great nickname potential. Noor is one I adore and love to see around. And again, I love the meaning of these names together – this is such a delightful pairing.

Zara Carmina “blooming garden flower” - What a beautiful combination of beautiful names! Zara is sweet, and Carmina reminds me of my sister (called Carmen) so of course I have a soft spot for it. Usually I’m not super into pairing names that end with the same sounds but its combos like this that make me rethink that rule.

Gioia Calista “most beautiful joy” - If I’m saying Gioia the way I think it’s meant to be said… cute! I love Calista a lot so I’m very glad to be seeing it used here. This is another pairing that I’m astonished by how well the similar suffixes work together. Love the look and of course the sweet meaning!

Chiara Maeve “intoxicating light” – This combo has my favourite meaning of them all… what a beautiful image! I really like the flow here and there’s so much potential for very sweet nicknames with a name like Chiara. Maeve is always lovely in the middle spot though I’d love to see it shine more as a first sometime.

All in all, you’ve delivered so many incredible and meaningful pairings here! Love the style. :relaxed:

1 Like

@Celes I have to start this by saying I LOVE your style. We have a large overlap in our names. All of them seem fitting for princesses, witches, knights, and adventurers!

𝒶𝓈𝓉𝑜𝓇𝒾𝒶 𝑔𝓊𝒾𝓃𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝒹𝒶𝓌𝓃 “𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢” - I love the name Astoria. It reminds me of where they filmed the Goonies. I usually don’t like the nickname Story but it just fits so well with the rest of your names that you might have convinced me to like it. I really like it paired with Guinevere because my mind immediately goes to the story of King Arthur. Dawn grounds the name a bit, but I’m not saying it needed to be ground. I love the imagery and whimsy in this combo! 9/10
𝑒𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓃 𝓋𝒾𝑜𝓁𝒶 𝒻𝒶𝓎𝑒 “𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚢”- Elowen is another beautiful name. I immediately think of elves and lord of the rings. Especially with Faye in the combo it is very fantastical. I think Viola fits well. 8/10

𝚊𝚟𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚗- Avalon is gorgeous. I think it fits with countless personalities and I think it is very fresh, possibly due to the meaning and apples. 10/10
𝚍𝚊𝚙𝚑𝚗𝚎- Daphne is hard for me to separate from the Scooby Doo character and does feel a bit old fashioned for my taste but I see the appeal. 6/10
𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚘𝚗𝚘𝚛𝚊- I prefer the simpler Eleanor but can see why you might like this. I think it is a nice classic and the a sets it apart a bit. 7/10
𝚏𝚕𝚘𝚛𝚊- Flora is not my personal taste but I really respect it. I always think of the cute fairies from Sleeping Beauty or the conjoined twins from the Addams Family. 8/10
𝚏𝚛𝚎𝚢𝚊- Freya feels so strong yet feminine at the same time. I can see it working well with your other names. 7/10
𝚒𝚖𝚘𝚐𝚎𝚗- Imogen has been growing on my lately and I’m not sure why. It feels scientific for me, like when I hear it I picture my biology lab. I think it might be because it sound similar to germ? Imogerm? I don’t know. 8/10
𝚓𝚞𝚕𝚒𝚎𝚝- I love Juliet although I usually prefer the Juliette spelling. I think Juliet fits better with the rest of your names though. So many connections from Romeo and Juliet to Lost. 10/10
𝚕𝚢𝚍𝚒𝚊- I love Lydia. It is so feminine and put together. It can also have a bit of a dark side with the connection to Beetlejuice so it fits right in to my own personal style and yours as wel1. 10/10
𝚖𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚍𝚒𝚊- I’m not really a fan of this one. I feel like it might get mistaken for Merida a lot, with the popularity of the Disney princess, which I personally am not a fan of. It also sounds very close to Meridian which is a busy street near me and is too much of a word. 6/10
𝚗𝚒𝚖𝚞𝚎- Nimue is cool. My mind immediately goes to Nimue, the first Dark One, on Once Upon a Time. It is a bit dark for that reason but I feel like it could work.7/10
𝚙𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚋𝚎- I’m always drawn to Phoebe even though it isn’t my typical style. I think the overall sound is just appealing. I’ve never seen Friends but I still think of a Phoebe as being a bit ditsy because of it. 9/10
𝚣𝚎𝚙𝚑𝚢𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚎- Unfortunately I’m not a fan of the sound, look, or meaning of this name. I do like z names just not this one. Sorry 4/10

𝚊𝚖𝚋𝚛𝚘𝚜𝚎- Ambrose is my favorite boys name! The sound, look, and meaning are all great. I also relate it to the character from Chilling Adventures of Sabrina, which is where I first heard the name, and he really sold it. 100/10
𝚊𝚞𝚐𝚞𝚜𝚝- August is beautiful, natural, and simple. I love it and can picture it on many personalities. I think of August from Once Upon a Time so it is a bit rugged while also being soft and handsome. 10/10
𝚋𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊𝚖𝚢- Bellamy is another name that is soft, yet strong and masculine. It is strictly a boys name to me because of the character on the 100 but I know a lot of people see it as feminine and prefer it on a girl. 9/10
𝚋𝚕𝚊𝚒𝚜𝚎- Blaise is cool. I think of flames (as in ablaze) and the character in Harry Potter. It is strong and familiar, but not used too often. 8/10
𝚌𝚊𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚛- I love Caspian but Casper is too “friendly ghost” to me. I never even saw the movie but it is still all I can think of. 5/10
𝚍𝚎𝚜𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚍- Desmond is ok. I used to strongly dislike the name until I watched Lost. I think it is the ending of the name that made me not like it. It reminds me of Almond. lol 7/10
𝚍𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚊𝚗- Dorian is cool. It has the literary association which is cool, although it might not be the best association. I don’t know, I haven’t read the book but I have seen adaptations of the character in TV and movie and I think he is self-obsessed It makes it hard to see on certain personalities. 8/10
𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚛𝚢- This name feels more feminine to me and unfortunately all I can think of is and emery board aka nail file. 5/10
𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚝- Forest is cool. I like the nature association. I don’t love the Forrest Gump association but I think the spelling helps to distance it, although you might still get some “Run Forrest run” 's 7/10
𝚐𝚛𝚒𝚏𝚏𝚒𝚗- I feel like I should like the name Griffin because it is a cool fictional creature, but I am not a fan. I just don’t like the way it looks or sounds. 6/10
𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚍- Roland is ok. It feels soft yet strong. I like the sound too. 8/10
𝚠𝚎𝚜𝚕𝚎𝚢- Wesley is handsome. For some reason I always think of the Princess Bride character even though he is Westley. I like Wesley, both the look and the sound better than Westley though. 8/10

1 Like

Wow, our styles are quite similar indeed! I definitely see lots of overlap in our lists :relaxed:

Adelaide Victoria – I LOVE Adelaide, I think it has such a lovely unique sound to it despite its popularity. Victoria works wonderfully with it. I’m typically not that into the names of Victoria’s era but there are so many parts of this one that stand out for me. Adelaide Victoria is a stunning pair of names. 10/10

Calliope Wednesday – I adore Calliope, she’s such a soothing sound. Calliope pairs nicely with so many names because of its unique syllables and this combo is no exception – Wednesday is SO cool. I love the Addam’s Family association and I think it adds an dark edge to Calliope that she wouldn’t have had on her own. Lovely flow. 10/10

Octavia Reign – Octavia has certainly grown on me from hearing it said aloud so often in The 100. I wasn’t particularly fond of it before even though it fits a lot of my usual criteria for girls names… This as a combo is VERY Octavia from The 100. I like the sound of Reign but this isn’t my favourite spelling or meaning of it. I do really enjoy the way these names sound together, so 8/10.

Cordelia Selene – I am a big fat Shakespeare enthusiast so of course my association with Cordelia is a good one. I love King Lear, and having played the character of Cordelia myself, I feel a strong connection with her. She is certainly a strong namesake to have – a beautiful one too. Selene is pretty but less vivid on its own than Cordelia in my opinion so I think she gets a little overshadowed here. The flow is lovely though. 7/10

Audrey Mystique – Audrey has a pretty sound but I have a lot of negative personal connections with the name so it’s hard for me to appreciate it to its full beauty. Mystique is super cool, I think of crystal balls and night skies even before the X-Men character comes to mind. I like the sound of these names together but I think the styles are so drastically different from each other. Mystique outshines Audrey for me by a long shot, so for that reason 6/10.

Astoria Bellefire – Astoria is and forever will be my absolute number one. I love every association I have with her, particularly the band Marianas Trench ad The Goonies. Bellefire is new to me, I thought of Baelfire from Once Upon A Time which is a sweet association as well. I really love Belle in its soft and sugary vibe but adding fire onto the end of it just gives a whole new meaning which I think adds a certain kind of flair to this pairing. It’s so princessy yet so badass, so 9/10!

Adrian Arkham – I really like Adrian a lot, particularly for its sound. Arkham is interesting, it sounds pretty cool but I’m not too fond of the -ham suffix personally. This combo as a whole sounds like an awesome superhero’s alternate identity. 7/10

Enoch Ransom – Enoch is interesting, not super up my own alley but I can see it working well with your other names. Ransom has actually been on my mind lately, it’s been popping up a lot around here recently and I actually do really enjoy it. I think it would be cool in the first sport here with Enoch as the middle. 7/10

Draco Adonis – Despite its harsh sound, Draco has a soft spot in my heart. I actually really love him! I went to elementary school with an Adonis who was not the greatest kid, so it definitely carries some negative personal connotations with me. These names as a pair don’t feel so right for me, it’s like they’re battling with one another but I think they could shine a lot brighter paired with other names. 5/10

Ambrose Raven – Of course I adore Ambrose. SO handsome! I love unisex R names on boys in particular so this combo is a total win for me. No further comment, 10/10.

Paris Kazimir - I love Paris on a boy, I actually knew one in high school who was quite a handsome guy. Kazimir is less for me, K’s just don’t stand out to me in a good way personally and if I had to choose between Kazimir and Casimir I’d pick the latter. It’s just a bit harsh for my tastes and I like a good, smooth flowing boys name. 6/10

Bellamy Dean – Bellamy is another love! It only started growing me as I fell in love with Bellamy from The 100 (they did that man so dirty :angry:), and Dean from Supernatural of course. This combo is just perfect. I love the characters I associate the names with – just all around, TOTALLY HANDSOME and great flow. 10/10

Theodore Apollo “Teddy” – Teddy is my favourite nickname for Theodore, and having that option alone might convince me to include it on my list someday. Apollo is super cool, this name gives off awesome vibes all around. 9/10

1 Like

@solara

𝒶𝓈𝓉𝑜𝓇𝒾𝒶 𝑔𝓊𝒾𝓃𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝒹𝒶𝓌𝓃 “𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢” - This flows wonderfully! Story is such a cute nickname for Astoria, and I love the romance of the whole combination. I’m also glad to see Dawn in a comeback (it’s such a gorgeous name, but I never see it on this site, presumably because it’s a bit dated). 9/10

𝑒𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓃 𝓋𝒾𝑜𝓁𝒶 𝒻𝒶𝓎𝑒 “𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚢”- How are you pronouncing Elowen? As far as I know, the standard pronunciation is El-OH-wen, but I actually think Ella-wen would flow better in this combination. I’m not sure what it is about the flow, but I don’t love it quite as much as Astoria Guinevere Dawn. It is pretty, however, and the flow’s not bad! I also like to see Wendy. 7/10

𝚊𝚟𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚗- This site has made me like the name more! It feels very magical (and to me, very gender-neutral). It feels a little different than some of your other girl names, as many of those end with vowels, but it fits well with the romantic feel of the list. 7/10

𝚍𝚊𝚙𝚑𝚗𝚎 - I like this! It’s sweet and self-contained, and it’s recognizable but not overused. 8/10

𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚘𝚗𝚘𝚛𝚊- I have a personal distaste for this name, but when I get over that and look at it objectively, it fits beautifully with your list! It has that flowing, romantic feel. It also fits pretty well as a somewhat uncommon name that is familiar enough. 9/10

𝚏𝚕𝚘𝚛𝚊- I like this fine! While it’s not my personal favorite, it does feel feminine and romantic (though possibly a little more buttoned-up than some of your other names). 6/10

𝚏𝚛𝚎𝚢𝚊- I love the gentle strength of this name. I think it fits well with your list. It also feels very mythological, just like many of the others! 7/10

𝚒𝚖𝚘𝚐𝚎𝚗- This feels a little less… flowing than some of the others on your list, but it does have a wonderful depth to it. 6/10

𝚓𝚞𝚕𝚒𝚎𝚝- I love Juliet! While the association with the play is somewhat strong, it has other namesakes and is a beautiful name in it’s own right. I love the sound of it! 9/10

𝚕𝚢𝚍𝚒𝚊 - I like Lydia! It packs a punch and has a pretty strength to it. It feels timeless and versatile. It fits well with your list! 8/10

𝚖𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚍𝚒𝚊- Gosh, this is pretty! I don’t know if I’ve ever heard it before, but I love the sounds and the meaning. It’s even visually appealing! This is a perfect choice for your list. 9/10

𝚗𝚒𝚖𝚞𝚎- I like the recurring Arthurian theme and the lovely sound of this. It easily feels magical and intriguing. I like Nimue quite a bit! It may occasionally run into pronunciation problems, but it’s gorgeous. 8/10

𝚙𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚋𝚎- This feels bright and clever; it matches well with Daphne on your list. 7/10

𝚣𝚎𝚙𝚑𝚢𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚎- I’m not sure how I feel about this name. On the one hand, it has zippy sounds and a cool meaning. On the other, I don’t find it visually appealing, and it feels a different kind of mythological than many of the names on your list. I think I like it, but I don’t like it quite as well with the rest of your list. 5/10

𝚊𝚖𝚋𝚛𝚘𝚜𝚎- While not my personal favorite, this feels perfect for you! 8/10

𝚊𝚞𝚐𝚞𝚜𝚝- This goes well with some of the gentler options on your list! This name is a personal favorite of mine, and its natural meaning helps it fit your list. 8/10

𝚋𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊𝚖𝚢 - This fits so well! It has a lovely flow and an adventurous feel. 9/10

𝚋𝚕𝚊𝚒𝚜𝚎 - This feels slightly out of place, as it’s only one syllable, but it has a similar feel to it. 7/10.

𝚌𝚊𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚛- This is another great choice! I love the crisp sound and the offbeat feel. 8/10

𝚍𝚎𝚜𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚍 - While not my personal favorite, it does feel like your style; it has a substantial and slightly romantic feel to it. 8/10

𝚍𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚊𝚗- I think this fits remarkably well; it has a romantic sounds with a mixture of hard and soft sounds and a literary connection. While Dorian Gray is possibly not a role model, it is a cool connection! 9/10

𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚛𝚢 - I love the soft sounds of this; it fits well with August. It does feel more gender neutral than most of your list, but it’s nice! 7/10

𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚝 - This has a wonderfully earthy feel that works well with your other names! 8/10

𝚐𝚛𝚒𝚏𝚏𝚒𝚗 - I love this name! It’s natural meaning and balanced sound makes it a wonderful candidate for your list. It does feel very heroic! 9/10

𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚍 - Despite a truly atrocious personal association with this name, I love this name with your list. Both it’s sound and connection to The Song of Roland are very appealing! 7/10

𝚠𝚎𝚜𝚕𝚎𝚢- This fits beautifully with your list! Not only do I love the sounds, but the association with The Princess Bride is an excellent one. 9/10

Overall, I really like your list! Your names strike a nice balance between hard and soft sounds, and they feel adventurous, romantic, and connected to mythology and media. (Sorry for the delay!)

2 Likes

Placeholder for @almostactually!

1 Like

@Ellory

Cassander Blythe “Cass” - 7/10 - I’m not a huge fan of Blythe, but Cassander is amazing and it flows really well with Blythe. Cass is a great nickname!

Moses Liberty - 2/10 - sorry, not my vibe! I don’t like either names individually, but Moss is a really cute nickname

Isidore Lilac “Izzy” - 7/10 - how cool!! Isidore is so cool, I’ve never heard it before but it’s probably my favorite Isi/Isa- name. It sounds great with Lilac! I’m not a fan of nn Izzy, though

Sasha Lavender "Ash " - 6/10 - Sasha isn’t my taste, but it sounds nice with Lavendar. Ash as a nickname is genius, though!!

Theodosius Freyr “Teddy” - 9/10 - Theodosius is awesome!! i love it. It sounds so cool with Freyr too, they have such cool vibes together. I prefer nn Theo, but Teddy is also adorable and works super well

Reuben Faraday “Ruby” - 9/10 - I normally don’t like Reuben, but wow this combo is chefs kiss.

Faraday is so cool and unique, and it is perfect with Reuben! Ruby is a cute nn, too!

Tobias Willow “Toby” - 3/10 - Tobias isn’t my personal taste, and I’m not a huge fan of its flow with Willow. Willow on a boy is great, though!

Ellery October - 9/10 - amazing! the flow is perfection!!

Julius Marigold “Jules” - 8/10 - very unexpected, and I love that! Julius is so cool, and Marigold is such a great middle name. Jules is really cute, too!

Alexei Primrose - 8/10 - wowww this is great! something about it feels very ancient greece to me, like they would be a ruler or a respected leader. so cool!

Remus Juniper “Remy” - 6/10 - I’m not a huge fan of the flow, but it’s cute nonetheless! Remy is such a perfect nickname for Remus <3

Perseus Blackbird “Percy” - 10/10 - huge protagonist vibes, I love it! the vibes are literally perfectly matched, I don’t know how to explain it. amazing

Chadwick Foxglove “Addy” - 6/10 - pretty nice! Chadwick isn’t necessarily my style, but the connection to Chadwick Boseman is cool, which definitely improves the name for me. Addy is a cute and unexpected nickname, which I like! Foxglove is awesome and I love seeing it used

Tatiana Fern “Tansy” - 7.5/10 - lovely! Tatiana being the fairy queen in AMND and being paired with Fern is great. I would rate it higher but I don’t like Tansy as a nickname - I do see its appeal, though!

Aine Rosemary - 8/10 - ooo how cool! I have never seen Aine before, but it’s great! it flows very well with Rosemary <3

Eira Lovelace - 6/10 - Lovelace isn’t my style but it pairs very well with Eira!!

Josephine Nightingale “Jo” - 5/10 - the vibes are pretty mismatched here, imo. Josephine has very down-to-earth, chilling on a back porch vibes. Nightingale has dystopian novel protagonist vibes. so for those reasons, I’m not super into it

Evanthe Sonnet “Evie” - 7/10 - oh wow! how cool! Evanthe is new to me, and I love it! it pairs well with Sonnet! Evie is a cute and creative nickname :))

Thisbe Sunflower “Issy” - 8/10 - this is what originally made me want to do your uc! i love it! Thisbe definitely deserves more love, and it is perfect with Sunflower. Thisbe is a slightly heavy name, so the light and airy Sunflower balances it out very well! Issy is a cute nickname too, I never would have thought of it!

Connelly Wildrose “Nell” - 4/10 - Connelly isn’t my style, but nn Nell is cute! and it’s always nice seeing Wildrose <3

Dorothea Larkspur “Thea” - 11/10 - something about this is so perfect!! i don’t know how to describe it. it’s so lovely!! <3

Eliza Bravery - 6/10 - I generally don’t like either of these names, but together they are pretty nice!

Anoushka Wren “Anya” - 7/10 - ooo!! Anoushka is unique and really cute, and Wren really balances it out. Anya is a great nn!

Araminta Courage “Amity” - 7.5/10 - another case of not being a fan of either name alone, but together they are great!! nn Amity is my favorite thing ever lol, and the flow is 10/10 wow

November Hyacinth “Nova” - 7.5/10 - November nn Nova is probably the best thing I’ve seen today haha. Hyacinth isn’t necessarily my style but the flow is great!

overall, your usercard is amazing! even the names that I rated lower, I wouldn’t change at all. they’re all amazing! <3

1 Like