Rate The User Card!

[name_u]James[/name_u] [name_m]Brandon[/name_m] [name_u]Shane[/name_u]: these names are a fine combo, but looking down your list this combo feels very tame compared to the rest- I would mix and match these more typical names with some of the more unique ones for cohesion

[name_m]Nikolai[/name_m] [name_m]Edgar[/name_m] [name_u]Fox[/name_u]: I like [name_m]Nikolai[/name_m] a lot and I think the middles both go really well together

[name_m]Simon[/name_m] [name_u]Charles[/name_u] [name_m]Keith[/name_m]: none of these names is my style per say but the combo flows really nicely, similar to [name_u]James[/name_u] [name_m]Brandon[/name_m] [name_u]Shane[/name_u] but has an older feel

Zemo [name_m]Benedict[/name_m] [name_f]Autumn[/name_f]: Zemo is interesting, I think it sounds fine with [name_m]Benedict[/name_m], I don’t love Autumn/don’t think it enhances the combo here

[name_u]October[/name_u] [name_m]Harrison[/name_m] [name_m]Remus[/name_m]: this combo feels very R heavy and very Halloween leaning to me (October + [name_m]Harrison[/name_m] = [name_f]Star[/name_f] Wars + [name_m]Remus[/name_m] = [name_u]Harry[/name_u] [name_m]Potter[/name_m] in my mind) so I would maybe break this one up a bit

[name_m]Romulus[/name_m] [name_u]Declan[/name_u] [name_m]Shepherd[/name_m]: I love the flow of [name_u]Declan[/name_u] Shepherd!, I don’t think I like [name_m]Romulus[/name_m] due to the [name_m]Roman[/name_m] mythology connection

[name_u]Clovis[/name_u] [name_m]Romaric[/name_m] [name_f]Joy[/name_f]: this combo sounds okay but somewhat like a scientific name to me until you get to [name_f]Joy[/name_f]- which I will say I really enjoy for a boy’s middle

[name_u]September[/name_u] [name_m]Lazarus[/name_m] [name_u]Clove[/name_u]: this name feels a bit too descriptive to me rather than like someone’s name- feels like a book character or a plot point in a book

Aloisio [name_m]Valentin[/name_m] [name_u]Micah[/name_u]: Aloisio is new to me but I think I like it, it sounds great with [name_m]Valentin[/name_m], [name_u]Micah[/name_u] is nms but I also don’t think it adds much to an already interesting combo

[name_m]Florin[/name_m] [name_m]Ezekiel[/name_m] [name_m]Russ[/name_m]: I like the syllable count here which is hard for me with three name combos, [name_m]Florin[/name_m] is really handsome

[name_u]Ginkgo[/name_u] [name_m]Nickelby[/name_m] [name_m]Cassius[/name_m]: fn reminds me of the terribly smelly trees and I don’t love that, I would flip this combo to be [name_m]Cassius[/name_m] [name_m]Nickelby[/name_m] Something

[name_m]Oskar[/name_m] [name_m]Vladislav[/name_m] [name_u]Peace[/name_u]: [name_m]Oskar[/name_m] [name_m]Vladislav[/name_m] fits nicely, [name_u]Peace[/name_u] feels like an afterthought and also a bit political next to a [name_m]Vlad[/name_m]- name to me lol

Màili [name_f]Saphira[/name_f] [name_f]Nox[/name_f]: this combo is really cool, I especially like [name_f]Saphira[/name_f] [name_f]Nox[/name_f] together- they have a very cool vibe to me

Roshni [name_f]Socorro[/name_f] [name_u]August[/name_u]: I like Roshni and have met some very nice ones before, I think the op contrast with [name_f]Socorro[/name_f] (which is Spanish for help) doesn’t quite work for me, [name_u]August[/name_u] is nice though

Delilja [name_u]Romilly[/name_u] [name_u]Skylark[/name_u]: each name is really beautiful but altogether I think the combo has too many L sounds, I would break these names up with other names that don’t have L in them

[name_f]Rosenwyn[/name_f] [name_u]Presley[/name_u] [name_u]Nightingale[/name_u]: to me this combo is a bit too long, I would make this a two make combo instead with either [name_f]Rosenwyn[/name_f] [name_u]Presley[/name_u] or [name_u]Presley[/name_u] [name_u]Nightingale[/name_u]

[name_f]Adora[/name_f] [name_u]Jude[/name_u] [name_f]Chrysanthemum[/name_f]: [name_f]Adora[/name_f] [name_u]Jude[/name_u] works nicely, I think [name_f]Chrysanthemum[/name_f] is better left for a two word combo (preferably with a one syllable first name) like [name_u]Jude[/name_u] [name_f]Chrysanthemum[/name_f] or similar

1 Like

@anon73451839 tagging you so you see the update !

first off i love all of your names sm !!

Chiara Francesca- Francesca is one of my all time favourites ! She’s so pretty. And Chiara compliments her absolutely perfectly.

Gioia Carmina- lovely to see Gioia getting used !! I think she’s so melodical and pretty. Carmina isn’t my favourite of the family, but I still love her and she’s the perfect choice here.

Lucia Vittoria- this is my favourite combo so far !! it’s just so regal and elegant while still being friendly. magical. I love both names individually, and together they’re great. molta bella !!

Alfonso Michele- I don’t really like Alfonso, but Michele is lovely! I think Alfonso definitely works here, it’s just not for me.

Eliseo Giuseppe- yay some Giuseppe appreciation !!! He’s so sweet. Eliseo is the perfect name to balance the combo, adding a little bit of sparkle.

Niccolo Tomasso- this is my favourite of your boys’ combos !! It’s so lovely, and matched superbly well. I just adore it.

1 Like

@judy.newstead okay, as different as your style is from mine, i love your names so much, so these ratings are biased and will sound very similar, sorry in advance! :joy:

trina louise- i love the classic, simplistic flair of this one!

judy abigail- she’s just so sweet!

stephanie kate- such a sunny, effortlessly amazing combo!

jenna estelle- this one, there’s a little break between jenna and estelle, like the vowels maybe? but the vibes are there, so i still love it.

cordelia elle- i’m not a huge fan of cordelia, i don’t know why. it works here, but the repeating -el sound is throwing me off. still lovely though, and very you!

allison faye- i absolutely adore this combo, and that’s all i have to say!

grainne caroline- this is the first time i’ve seen grainne, and i really like it! the vibes clash a little on this name, like they seem a little unmatched?

sonia noelle- there’s a lot of “n” sound in this name, but sonia is just so perfect here regardless.

betsy winona- this name has a really sweet southern charm to it, like sweet tea and fireflies and back porch swings, i really like it!

aviva jeanette- both of these names work super well here, even though i’m not personally fond of either, they are very cohesive.

rachel vittoria- this is stunning! i love how you paired classic rachel with unexpected vittoria–wow! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

violet amalia- she’s just so sweet, such a purple name!

bea colette- i love how sunny this name is! bea is just all sunflowers, and then colette has some of that french, ballerina flair, which pairs for such a smashing aesthetic.

shoshana abril- i love this. i love this so much. such soft sounds, but in a powerful, graceful way. this is a wonderful combo.

marlena sunday- this is all vanilla ice cream while wearing those lacey socks, pigtails and bangs. so lovely!

anders carlisle- i love how this combo manages to be gentle and powerful at the same time, i love both names, though carlisle gives of a slight surname-y thing, like you could confuse carlisle for his last name, if this makes any sense at all?

jason reno- a lot of “n” sounds, solid cowboy vibes, and a nice combo. it’s not my favorite of your names, but still a strong choice.

martin jay- i like this one! soft sounds, but a lot of hidden grace behind it.

emmett valentine- this one is so lovely, lots of blues and greens, very stunning with an excellent flow! :heart:

zachary sebastian- i like both names, but together they’re not my favorite. it’s still a good combo, regardless.

joe morgan- the long “o” sound gets a little repetitive, but i still really dig this one!

monty solomon- this is so perfect, oh my gosh! i love this so much, such an emerald green name! aah, so lovely! :heart:

kennedy jane- this is matched so perfectly! love it!

dulcie selene- i also really enjoy this one!

charlotte ilona- this is so lovely, gives off similar vibes/thoughts i had about rachel vittoria!

eilidh carmella- oh, such a great use of eilidh! a very ~ sweet ~ (pun intended :joy:) combo!

mimi brooke- this is really cute!

maisie juliet- i love the vintage flair on this, but i doubly love how versatile this combo is. yes, it’s vintage, but it’s also elegant sounding, not to mention just awesome in general!

blanca clementine- i adore blanca, not so much clementine, and the “c” sound emphasis is a little off, but it’s a really nice imagery, just not for me.

christa sutton- sutton is a little surname-y, thoughts about anders carlisle echoed, but the jean-skirt and cowboy boot wearing little girl it makes me think of is just too cute!

lavender coralie- this is so lovely! that’s all.

charity clyde- i’ve never seen clyde used on a girl before! i’m not keen on it, nor charity, but the combo works. nice flow.

mara jolene- dang, this is so amazing! i dig mara, and jolene goes with her so perfectly! i could see christa sutton and mara jolene being sisters!

caitriona eve- eve grounds caitriona so perfectly–both elegant names that work so well together!

bianca florence- i really like this one!

lena dove- i love seeing lena used, and she pairs wonderfully with dove!

honey magdalene- i’m not keen on honey as a first name, but she’s just so lovely with magdalene!

della september- i love this!!

renata loveday- also, this one is really great! renata is new, and she pairs really well with loveday.

carly janelle- i really like janelle, and she and carly pair very nicely.

doveva mae- this is really nice, i love the sound of doveva, with the softer mae.

sheila bluebell- this is a yellow and blue name, very cottagecore, very adorable.

lana cherry- i love seeing cherry used! and lana is awesome! and the flow and imagery is awesome!

rafaella avonlea- love rafaella, though i prefer rafaela. really like avonlea, except the -a then the a- is a little off-putting. it’s still very dramatic while being gentle, and it just, overall, slaps.

this was really fun, and even the names that came off as disliked, i didn’t really dislike any of your names! such a lovely uc!

1 Like

good lord nameberry did not want me to view your card! finally got through after twelve or so reloads ^^

bly ariadne courage

this flows really well! i dislike ariadne generally but i think it fits here. does sound a bit like “buy ariadne courage” but that’s pretty neutral.

meabh cleopatra eluned

oh, meabh cleopatra is such a cool pairing! “intoxicated by the glory of the moon” is also an awesome meaning. very witchy in a good way!

sappho hypatia brave

i like hypatia a lot - i don’t see it much around here! i think the combo is pretty and well-balanced.

yelena persephone truth

love this! all three of these names seem difficult to pair and they work really nicely together. the repeated “e” sounds in yelena and persephone especially!

natka evanthe nohr + lilike dianthe hero

i love this as a sibling set as well - natka is so adorable and i’ve never seen it before! if natka is a natasha diminutive i also like the little bit of coherence with “hero.”

vivendel adamka saturn + freyja rosamel peace + lachlan yedidiah rain

lachlan yedidiah rain is definitely my favourite of this set - yedidiah is gorgeous! i have a real soft spot for -iah boy names. i think freya and lachlan are more well-matched than vivendel, which seems a little out of place. that said, saturn is such a cool name! reminds me of the stevie wonder song which i adore.

jupiter alexei garnet + theoden hades blackbird + ptolemy brynjar quill + thiago estefan wildrose + loki osvaldo astrophel

your theoden combo is my favourite of this set, with jupiter alexei garnet as a close second! i really adore garnet and i think it works well as a boy name. wildrose is lovely on a boy too! loki feels a little out of place here since it’s short, but the middle names work perfectly with the rest.

freyr theodosius pearl

oh, theodosius is one i haven’t seen before! i like the combo of a masculinization with a traditionally feminine name; it’s a little subversive. good flow here as well!

sashka merriweather sage

oh, i love this - it’s probably my favourite name in your card! so sweet and gentle and bouncy!

indiana sevastian llew + osbourne vladimir joy

i adore indiana (i mean, indy? come on!) and this combo seems really well-matched! vladimir is a bit less coherent, but i think the “v” matches the “v” in sevastian, which helps it seem more cohesive as a pair.

2 Likes

@anon35922409

Cathy Garnet: I love seeing Cathy! It’s so warm and friendly; it feels very familiar and slightly unexpected! Garnet gives it a quirky cool feeling.

Joni Sunbeam: It definitely has a very hippie feeling, but I think it’s great (very flower child, very fun). Joni is underrated and wonderfully compact, and Sunbeam is a cool middle! This is a very stylish combination.

Hope Caroline: While this feels slightly more expected than some on your list, I think it’s lovely. It’s grounded and bright!

Daisy Cecile: While neither of these names are my favorite, this fits very well with your list! (How are you pronouncing Cecile?)

Willa Jean Rita: Would Willa Jean be the first name, or are there two middles? I like these names (Rita is ready for a comeback!), but I think the flow is a little choppy.

Mary Peace: Gorgeous! I love the balance of classic Mary and unusual Peace. It makes a beautiful, offbeat, calming combination. This is my favorite name on your card!

Bill Robert: The flow of this name feels a little abrupt. While neither of these names are my favorite, I appreciate you including slightly out of fashion names!

Foster Scully: While I don’t love Foster or Scully, this has a fun quirky feel!

Jem Catcher: This website has sold me on Jem! It feels warm and fun. Catcher isn’t something I would consider as a name (I prefer word names to have more obviously positive connotations), but it does suit the other names on your list.

Edsel Roscoe: I’ve never heard Edsel before! I think this combination is grounded and offbeat.

Jethro Teddy: This is another combination in which I am not a fan of either name, but they flow well together!

July Franklin: This is my favorite of your boys’ names! July is a fun name for a boy, and Franklin perfectly suits that very cute old-man chic style.

1 Like

[name_f]Ida[/name_f] [name_f]Marigold[/name_f]: this is really beautiful, I love [name_f]Marigold[/name_f] in the middle spot and I like [name_f]Ida[/name_f]

[name_m]Simon[/name_m] [name_u]River[/name_u]: this is simple, effective, and handsome, I’m not a fan of either name personally but I love the combo

[name_f]Zinnia[/name_f] [name_f]Ruth[/name_f]: absolutely love [name_f]Zinnia[/name_f]- so lively, [name_f]Ruth[/name_f] goes well to ground it in reality

[name_u]Ira[/name_u] [name_u]Solstice[/name_u]: [name_u]Ira[/name_u] is extremely sweet while still strong, I really like it with [name_u]Solstice[/name_u] in the middle, well paired

[name_f]Marianne[/name_f] [name_u]Willow[/name_u]: I think I prefer the look and flow of [name_u]Willow[/name_u] [name_f]Marianne[/name_f]- seems to go better with most of your firsts this way around

[name_u]Jesse[/name_u] [name_u]Forest[/name_u]: this one feels a bit place-namey to me and I do find [name_u]Jesse[/name_u] a bit outdated but the flow works

[name_f]Mary[/name_f] [name_u]Abilene[/name_u]: [name_f]Mary[/name_f] is sweet- recently met a little one and quite enjoyed seeing it on a young person, [name_u]Abilene[/name_u] is nms but works well here

[name_f]Emma[/name_f] Sunflower: this combo is okay- definitely get the popularity of [name_f]Emma[/name_f] because it’s so simple but so substantial, I wonder if [name_f]Ada[/name_f] Sunflower would fit the aesthetic a bit more

[name_u]Daniel[/name_u] [name_u]Sky[/name_u]: I really like [name_u]Daniel[/name_u], and I could get behind [name_u]Sky[/name_u] but for some reason, I don’t love the combo, I think [name_u]Daniel[/name_u] could use something a little more exciting in the middle spot

[name_u]Levi[/name_u] [name_u]Robin[/name_u]: nms but a handsome combo that flows nicely and definitely fits the vibe

[name_f]Lily[/name_f] [name_f]Magdalena[/name_f]: I really like this combo- I keep wavering back and forth over whether I’d prefer Madgalene but I think that’s just because I’m used to seeing [name_f]Mary[/name_f] Madgalene together, lovely look and sound

[name_f]Susannah[/name_f] [name_f]Blythe[/name_f]: I just noticed you have this combo on your signature twice- I do like it and I think it works nicely together, well paired

[name_u]August[/name_u] [name_m]Matthew[/name_m]: neither name is my style but another combo that flows nicely and is handsome

[name_f]Ivy[/name_f] [name_f]Philomena[/name_f]: this combo is very aesthetically pleasing to me, love the contrast of letters and syllables, a really pretty choice

1 Like

as far as i know about natka, she’s actually a variation on nadia! so, close to natasha, but not exactly!

(next poster ignore this)

2 Likes

[name_f]Chiara[/name_f] [name_f]Francesca[/name_f]- I don’t typically like when both the first and middle name end in A. However, both are individually gorgeous names. I especially adore [name_f]Francesca[/name_f]! This feels very chic and Italian.

[name_f]Gioia[/name_f] [name_f]Carmina[/name_f]- same comment as with the first combo about the A endings. [name_f]Gioia[/name_f] is gorgeous and I don’t see it on here a lot at all. [name_f]Carmina[/name_f] is pretty and reminds me of the [name_f]Carmina[/name_f] Burana.

[name_f]Lucia[/name_f] Vittoria-another pretty combo. I like this pronunciation of [name_f]Lucia[/name_f] a lot! [name_f]Vittoria[/name_f] is pretty as well, although once again I don’t love the flow of the 2 A endings.

[name_m]Alfonso[/name_m] [name_u]Michele[/name_u]- [name_m]Alfonso[/name_m] is not my favorite, but it’s a fine name. I love the potential for the nickname [name_u]Alfie[/name_u]. [name_u]Michele[/name_u] flows well in this combo!

[name_m]Eliseo[/name_m] Giuseppe-overall nice combo! [name_m]Eliseo[/name_m] is handsome, and [name_m]Giuseppe[/name_m] goes great as the middle name.

[name_m]Niccolo[/name_m] Tomasso-I don’t like how both names end in O. However, [name_m]Niccolo[/name_m] is my favorite of your boys names. [name_m]Tomasso[/name_m] is nice as an individual name too, I just don’t love it in this combo

Notes for next poster:
Each of my combos has 1 Amharic name.

Tseday- “TSEH-dee”
[name_f]Lulit[/name_f]- “loo-LEET”
Elshaday- “el-shah-dye”
[name_f]Elsi[/name_f] “ILL-sigh”
Sisay “SEE-sigh”

Zafe “ZAH-fay”
Nolawi “noh-LAH-wee”
[name_u]Nuri[/name_u] “NOO-ree”
Henoch “HAN-uck”

1 Like

@Kipperbo1

indie marigold tseday- While Indie isn’t my style, I think it goes well with this combination! I think it flows well and seems very bright.

lulit vivienne hero- None of these names are really for me, but the combination is nice. I did stumble a bit saying Lulit, but that could be because it’s new to me.

fern ruthie elshaday- This is super cute! It feels bright, grounded, and whimsical.

elsi noemi wildrose- I don’t love the flow of elsi and noemi together, but it’s not bad at all. This is very pretty!

noa lavender sisay- I think this flows very well! It looks visually balanced as well with the names of different lengths.

zafe reuben adair - This is very dashing!

asa nolawi harper- I love Asa and Nowali especially! I think this combination is great and very well balanced.

nuri vaughn shepherd- The one thing that stands out from this combination is that Vaughn before Shepherd makes it sound like a combination last name to me, like Von Shepherd or Vonshepherd. That could just be me, though! I do like Nuri.

sacha leo henoch- This is so bright and soft. I love it!

3 Likes

[name_f]Susannah[/name_f] [name_f]Alice[/name_f]: [name_f]Alice[/name_f] is such a pretty, simple name! It pairs nicely with [name_f]Susannah[/name_f], even though [name_f]Susannah[/name_f] isn’t my favorite name. It gives me blonde curls and lace vibes!

[name_m]Simon[/name_m] [name_m]Matthew[/name_m]: I don’t care for either name, personally, and the flow seems a little off to me. Maybe [name_m]Matthew[/name_m] [name_m]Simon[/name_m] would be better? I’m getting carnival vibes? Fun and mischievous, maybe?

[name_f]Ida[/name_f] [name_u]Abilene[/name_u]: I’m not sure how to pronounce [name_u]Abilene[/name_u], but I think it might be (AB-ih-leen)? It’s a cute name that ages really well. While I wouldn’t use either name, I think it goes really well with your other combos. I’m getting wildflower vibes.

[name_u]Jesse[/name_u] [name_u]David[/name_u]: The flow is nice, though I think the combo itself needs a little more pop. Neither name has a lot of personality to me, if that makes sense. As for the vibes (I’m using that word a lot, but I can’t think of another) I’m feeling solemn and intellectual.

[name_f]Mary[/name_f] [name_f]Zelda[/name_f]: [name_u]Perfect[/name_u] combination of vintage and spunk. [name_f]Mary[/name_f] is such a gem, and [name_f]Zelda[/name_f] brightens it up a little bit. For some reason, this combo screams purple to me.

[name_u]Daniel[/name_u] [name_u]True[/name_u]: I’m not a fan of [name_u]Daniel[/name_u], but it pairs nicely with [name_u]True[/name_u], which is super sweet! I’m getting bookworm vibes for sure.

Some suggestions:
[name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_u]Anne[/name_u]
[name_f]Jane[/name_f] [name_f]Emma[/name_f]
[name_f]Sarah[/name_f] [name_u]Marie[/name_u]
[name_u]James[/name_u] [name_m]Adam[/name_m]
[name_u]Alex[/name_u] [name_m]Christopher[/name_m]
[name_u]Jack[/name_u] [name_m]Thomas[/name_m]

1 Like

@autumn.leaves tagging you so you see the update !!

Amalia Ivy- Amalia is such a beautiful name! I think it goes really wonderfully with Ivy, and they have a sweet dark academia vibe together

Annabelle Hope- I’m not the biggest fan of Annabelle, but Hope is really sweet! The meaning behind it is so perfect for a little girl.

Autumn Eloise- Autumn is such a pretty name! It’s my favourite season as well. I’m not sure about the flow with Eloise, but they do match stylistically!

Calla Ruby- Ruby is so fun! She’s so bright and sparkley I love it. Calla is lovely too, and the flow is great.

Dahlia Belle- I really like Dahlia, it’s kind of mysterious while beautiful. Belle compliments it well.

Elowen Briar- glad to see Briar being used!! Elowen matches her perfectly, they look lovely together.

Lilly Ren- I do prefer the one L spelling of Lilly, but pairing it with Ren is genius!

Linden Rose- I’m not really surw about Linden, but it could grow on me. Flow is great with Rose.

Willa Ruby- I do prefer Calla Ruby, but Willa Ruby is lovely too! She feels a little more shy compared to Calla.

Willow Adalia- Adalia is so lovely! She goes so well with Willow. They sound like a fairytale together.

2 Likes

I’ve done your forever names before so I’m going to just do the rest! Hope that’s ok x

Kennedy Jane (5/10) - not my style personally but it works well. It has a kind of cowgirl cool vibe. Jane is always cute.

Dulcie Selene (6/10) - I like Dulcie a lot but Dulcie Selene feels very S sound heavy. Both names are gorgeous and hit that sweet spot of familiar but not too popular.

Charlotte Ilona (4/10) - this doesn’t do tons for me as Charlotte is just not one I’ve ever warmed to but I do like Ilona. I think I’d prefer this the other way around.

Eilidh Carmella (6/10) - this is so unexpected as a combo but really charming! Eilidh is sweet and pairs perfectly with the sophisticated Carmella (which I love).

Mimi Brooke (5/10) - despite not being a Brooke fan I like this more than I expected to. I really like Mimi and I think the combo flows well together.

Maisie Juliet (5/10) - this is sweet but just nms. It’s floral feeling and cottagecore vibes. Very timeless.

Blanca Clementine (8/10) - love this! Blanca is such an underrated gem and pairs so nicely with Clementine. It feels so light and fresh and arty.

Christa Sutton (3/10) - this one doesn’t do a lot for me either. Feels a little clunky and stuffy. I do like Sutton as a middle but I feel like it needs to be with something more fresh and feminine.

Lavender Coralie (3/10) - I really like Lavender but this feels very wordy. Not sure on two nature related names in one combo.

Charity Clyde (5/10) - I don’t hate this surprisingly considering it’s so nms. I actually really like the flow and Clyde as a middle is cute! Not a big virtue name person but this is cool!

Mara Jolene (5/10) - this is pretty and has a wholesome, classic kind of vibe. I think Jolene is underrated!

Caitriona Eve (4/10) - not a big Caitriona fan but obviously since my name is Eve I’m a bit biased and think it’s a great name! Makes a good middle with any first imo.

Bianca Florence (6/10) - this is lovely. So elegant and international cool. Feels timeless.

Lena Dove (4/10) - simple and sweet. Lena is classy and versatile and Dove is cute and playful.

Honey Magdalene (6/10) - I like this! It’s really interesting and well balanced.

Della September (4/10) - not sure about the flow of this one but I like both names separately. Della is such a vintagey gem!

Renata Loveday (5/10) - though nms, I like how romantic this sounds. It’s like a movie character name! Renata is fantastic.

Carly Janelle (2/10) - just not my style! Doesn’t have that little something about it for me. Very girl next door and the flow is good.

Doveva Mae (5/10) - this is sweet! I like Doveva though not sure on the ‘dove’ part next to mae, feels a bit cutesy.

Sheila Bluebell (7/10) - never did I think I’d rate a Sheila combo so highly. I love this combo! It just clicks for me.

Lana Cherry (2/10) - feels very Lana Del Rey with the middle name Cherry, although I do like both separately.

Rafaella Avonlea (4/10) - so conflicted about this one because I love Rafaella so much (she’s so classy and elegant and arty) but I really don’t like Avonlea. The a - a of the ending and beginning is throwing me off a little bit in terms of flow.

1 Like

A little short on time, so I’ve just done your girls, hope that’s okay!

[name_f]Clio[/name_f] [name_f]Mazarine[/name_f] - (6/10) I prefer [name_f]Cleo[/name_f] but [name_f]Clio[/name_f] is still cute! [name_f]Mazarine[/name_f] is new to me but it flows well. I imagine a spunky little girl who likes apples (for some reason this combo screams apples to me lol)

[name_f]Hildy[/name_f] [name_f]Antigone[/name_f] [name_f]Mar[/name_f] - (5/10) I’m not sold on [name_f]Hildy[/name_f] in this combo, though it is nice. It gives me vintage revival vibes whereas [name_f]Antigone[/name_f] [name_f]Mar[/name_f] is peaceful and reminds me of the sea.

[name_f]Sybil[/name_f] [name_f]Iolanthe[/name_f] - (7/10) [name_f]Sybil[/name_f] isn’t my favourite but I adore [name_f]Iolanthe[/name_f], especially in this combo!

[name_f]Suki[/name_f] [name_f]Ondine[/name_f] - (7/10) Neither name is really my style but [name_f]Suki[/name_f] is cute! And [name_f]Ondine[/name_f] is very nice and classy too.

[name_f]Theodota[/name_f] [name_f]Mint[/name_f] - (8/10) I love love love [name_f]Theodota[/name_f]. [name_f]Mint[/name_f] is a bit out there for my taste but it definitely works in this combo! The combo reminds me of mint ice cream and vintage-style bikes.

[name_f]Frida[/name_f] [name_f]Calanthe[/name_f] - (6/10) I like both names, [name_f]Calanthe[/name_f] especially, but the combo just doesn’t have the sparkle of some of your others.

[name_u]Joni[/name_u] [name_f]Lalage[/name_f] [name_f]Plum[/name_f] - (4/10) I really dislike [name_f]Lalage[/name_f] for reasons unknown to me. The names have similar styles and the flow is good. I don’t really know, it just doesn’t do it for me.

[name_f]Alethea[/name_f] [name_f]Juni[/name_f] - (6/10) Never really warmed to either of these names but definitely clicks here! Very spring flowers to me, and [name_f]Juni[/name_f] is a nice spin on [name_u]June[/name_u].

[name_u]Aster[/name_u] [name_f]Philomene[/name_f] (7/10) I’m not 100% sold on [name_u]Aster[/name_u], but it’s nice and [name_f]Philomene[/name_f] is beautiful! Classy 1920’s vibes here.

[name_f]Pallas[/name_f] [name_f]Alberte[/name_f] [name_f]Mab[/name_f] (5/10) I like [name_f]Pallas[/name_f] but not really [name_f]Alberte[/name_f]. [name_f]Mab[/name_f] feels a little filler here as in it doesn’t really add too much to the combo.

[name_f]Polly[/name_f] [name_f]Clematis[/name_f] (8/10) [name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_f]Polly[/name_f], neutral on [name_f]Clematis[/name_f] but it definitely works here!

[name_f]Dianthe[/name_f] [name_f]Prue[/name_f] (7/10) Nice and elegant. Prue’s not my favourite but I do like [name_f]Dianthe[/name_f].

[name_f]Enid[/name_f] [name_f]Boheme[/name_f] - (8/10) I’m not an [name_f]Enid[/name_f] lover but this is beautiful. Really like [name_f]Boheme[/name_f] and it definitely brings the combo together here!

1 Like

[name_f]Mia[/name_f] [name_f]Stellaluna[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f]: I love the flow of these three names together! [name_u]Love[/name_u] to see [name_f]Stellaluna[/name_f], it makes such a nice sweet surprise middle.
[name_f]Talia[/name_f] [name_f]Stephanie[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f]: another great flow, I particularly love [name_f]Talia[/name_f] and [name_f]Grace[/name_f].
[name_f]Imogen[/name_f] [name_f]Elena[/name_f] [name_u]Wren[/name_u]: I think the N sound repetition is really melodic. [name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_f]Elena[/name_f]!
[name_u]Evan[/name_u] [name_u]Stanley[/name_u] [name_u]Beau[/name_u]: [name_u]Evan[/name_u] is a favorite and I love to see [name_u]Stanley[/name_u], it’s such a nice underused name!
[name_f]Mara[/name_f] [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f]: neither name is my favorite individually, but they go very well together!
[name_u]Hazel[/name_u] [name_f]Kaia[/name_f]: this is so cute and cheerful-sounding
[name_f]Imogen[/name_f] [name_f]Stella[/name_f]: names complement each other well, I love the graceful solemn [name_f]Imogen[/name_f] with the bouncy, feminine [name_f]Stella[/name_f].
[name_f]Audrey[/name_f] [name_f]Elise[/name_f]: love this one!
[name_f]Bronte[/name_f] [name_f]Anneliese[/name_f]: I can’t really get behind [name_f]Bronte[/name_f] as a first name, the sound is harsh and unappealing to me. [name_f]Anneliese[/name_f] is stunning!
[name_f]Rosa[/name_f] [name_f]Mathilde[/name_f]: the elegant simplicity of this combo is so pretty!
[name_u]Jade[/name_u] [name_f]Eliza[/name_f]: the modern [name_u]Jade[/name_u] with the old-fashioned [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] works wonderfully.
[name_f]Thea[/name_f] [name_f]Astrid[/name_f]: I really like [name_f]Thea[/name_f] and [name_f]Astrid[/name_f] complements it well!
[name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] [name_f]Clara[/name_f]: I personally prefer [name_f]Sylvia[/name_f] to [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] and [name_f]Claire[/name_f] to [name_f]Clara[/name_f], but they sound nice together
[name_f]Lila[/name_f] [name_u]Wren[/name_u]: not a huge fan of [name_f]Lila[/name_f] but it’s cute with [name_u]Wren[/name_u]! Very cheery name.

1 Like

I only did the fist little category due to time, sorry I couldn’t do the rest!

[name_f]Anna[/name_f]- I think [name_f]Anna[/name_f] is cute! I’m not sure how your pronouncing it but I say it ah-nah cause I’m not a very big fan of ann-uh
[name_f]Eleanor[/name_f]- Another cute one! [name_m]Classic[/name_m] with a ton of nn possibilities
[name_f]Margaret[/name_f]- Funny I actually know two sisters names [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] and [name_f]Margaret[/name_f], both are young kids. I like [name_f]Margaret[/name_f] it’s sweet
[name_u]Louise[/name_u]- I don’t mind [name_u]Louise[/name_u], not my style but I like it for others
[name_f]Emily[/name_f]- It’s a cute name, I prefer the [name_f]Emilie[/name_f] spelling but I don’t mind [name_f]Emily[/name_f], I’m neutral don’t love it don’t hate it
[name_f]Rose[/name_f]- I like [name_f]Rose[/name_f]! It’s super pretty and vintage but not crazy overdone as a fn
[name_u]James[/name_u]- I’m neutral on [name_u]James[/name_u], don’t love it but not bad at all, just not my style
[name_u]Michael[/name_u]- I’m not a massive fan of [name_u]Michael[/name_u], I’ve known tons of kids named [name_u]Michael[/name_u] but it still feels dated to me
[name_u]Daniel[/name_u]- I like [name_u]Daniel[/name_u]! It’s a handsome name but not overdone
[name_m]Anthony[/name_m]- I always have a hard time pronouncing [name_m]Anthony[/name_m], I always end up saying it [name_m]Antony[/name_m], I don’t mind it though
[name_m]Luke[/name_m]- I like [name_m]Luke[/name_m], makes me think of [name_f]Star[/name_f] Wars

Tagging you so you see I’ve finished! @leafygreens

Kahlo Azucena Adele - For some reason, the image this brings to mind is a girl struggling to walk in heels in a jungle. I have not idea why! They aren’t my favorite names, but Kahlo and Azucena flow well. I think the last A in Azucena blends too much into Adele. It’s almost Azucenadele.

Azula Honor Soleil - Azula is pretty! I think the names in this combo match really well. I’m getting a banner in the sky as an image.

Amparo Olimpia Cruz - Again, the O in Amparo and the O in Olimpia blend too much. Olimpia is really pretty! I like Cruz, but not on a girl. This combo image is waterskiing.

Mavis Ophelia Dean - I’m not a huge fan of any of these names, and they seem really English compared to your other names. The flow is excellent, though! Image: diva on a picnic.

Dorian Hebe Lux - Dorian is pretty, and I’m not sure how to pronounce Hebe. If it’s one syllable, the flow is not good at all. If it’s two, it’s better. Lux seems so punctuated, that I’m wondering if it would sound better in the middle? That’s just my opinion, however. Image: Stars reflecting off of the water.

Zatanna Ibelis Rio - I’m not positive on my pronunciation of Ibelis. The whole combo is really pretty, though! Image: waterlilies at the base of a waterfall

Hecate Delamira Psalm - I can only hear the “heck” in Hecate! I’m sorry, the name just doesn’t work for me. The flow is okay, and totally workable. It’s not my favorite of your combos, unfortunately. Image: a purple plume

Olympus Amada Rhodes - Olympus Amada is lovely! Unfortunately, Rhodes feels like an after thought/last name to me. I think Rose would balance the combo nicely! Image: dewy grass

Amal Xiomaris Jericho - This combo is completely masculine to me. Maybe it would be better if you changed Amal or Amara or Xiomaris to Xiomara? Jericho is super cute here, though. Image: a flowering cactus

Osiris Samuel Reign - Oh, the blending again! Samuel Osiris Reign has a much better flow in my opinion, though I do understand being particular about which name deserves which spot :blush: Overall, not my style, though very handsome. Image: A knight in shining armor!

Zephiro Lauritz Glory - Glory brings a lovely image, though is far to feminine for my taste. Zephiro is a nice alternative to Zephyr. Lauritz is a touch harsh, though Glory does balance it well. Image: A blue jay?

Sebastian Hades Wildflower - As a Christian, I do not understand the appeal for Hades. Wildflower is again, feminine, but the overall flow is nice. Sebastian has no faults. Image: forest fire

Raven Angel Buchanan - Raven and Angel are quite opposites, one being dark and one being light. While I do like that, I think the similarity in both being word names, nonetheless being flying things, is very much too close. Raven Buchanan Angel would be a good way to separate the likeness. Image: A beam of light in an empty dark room.

Loki Stellan Hyacinth - I don’t know how to pronounce Hyacinth, but even though it’s a girl’s name, it seems less feminine and thus fitting here. Stellan and Loki are very mystical and masculine, which I like. Image: a black flower

Prospero Zebulon Rose - I know I’ve been ranting about my anti-feminineness on boys, but Rose actually is perfect here. The whole combo is lovely. Image: a fallen, dead tree

Taika Galileo Moon - The Galileo Moon image is awe-inspiring. Taika is sort of cool! I’ve never heard of it before. 10/10! Image: the moon of course!

Zola Zephaniah Rouge - This is just my personal opinion, but I think two Z names in the same combo is a bit much. It’s a really cool name, though! Image: some sort of festival with lots of bright colors

Othello Txomin Paris - Not sure how to pronounce the first two names :joy:. By looks/guessing alone, I think the name is nice. Very different, but cool. Image: a basket of citrus

Suggestions:
India Gianna Skye
Atlas Akira Rain
Asuna Cove Zariyah
Kaizen Thatcher Gold
Makoa Zoren Scout
Ermias Apollo Cricket

This is my first time doing this!

Amalia Ivy: I really like this name! I can see why the name Amalia sets hearts on fire, but I personally find it too close to “I’ll maul ya,” but I understand the romantic appeal. Ivy is, again, one I can appreciate from a distance. I think of poison ivy, but the quirky, old-fashioned power behind Ivy is surely enough to keep it around for the foreseeable future. 6/10

Annabelle Hope: A bit frilly, but I don’t dislike Annabelle. It does remind me of the doll and Edgar Allan Poe, but I like that gothic sweetness it has. Hope is a nice if expected middle name. 7/10

Autumn Eloise: Autumn is a name I love, but probably won’t use. It’s such a soft, evocative name. As for Eloise, she’s not my favorite, but I do remember the books fondly and I do appreciate its quirkiness. 8/10

Calla Ruby: Not a fan of Calla since it sounds like a nickname, but Ruby is a fabulously feisty name. The combo of Calla Ruby sounds like a vague imitation of Calla lily. 5/10

Dahlia Belle: “Doll-ya” is the sound I hear for Dahlia. Belle is great, though! 6/10

Elowen Briar: Elowen is too puddly and formless to me. And Briar is not my style — it seems clunky. 6/10

Lilly Ren: I spell Lilly as Lily since Lilly seems like a nn for Lillian. Likewise, I’d spell Ren as Wren. Altogether, though, Lily Wren is nice, but if you think of them as word names, they don’t make sense. 6/10

Linden Rose: Linden is not my style (I think of lint and, of course, there’s the lovely tree, but I still dislike Linden). Rose is overdone as a middle, but Rose would be lovely as a first name. 5/10

Lucy Willa: Lucy has grown on me tremendously lately. It’s got such a clear, pure-hearted sound to it. I’m a great fan of Lucy Willa. 8/10

Willow Adalia: Willow is winsome, but Adalia sounds like “A-doll-ya.” 7/10

Since you like Dahlia and Adalia, might I suggest Delilah? They seem similar. Or Delia is nice, too.

@firefly305

lily seraphina: beautiful! i’m not a huge fan of lily, it’s a bit dull and overdone for me, but seraphina really adds to it. 7/10
anna margot: it’s simple, but really sweet. i would love to meet a little anna margot. 7/10
margot elise: i like this one. it’s a very calm, sophisticated combo, but it’s not overly mature. 7/10
julia caroline: i’ve just recently fallen in love with julia and i love caroline as a middle. personally, i find it a bit outdated, but it’s definitely wearable. 7/10
violet grace: neither are my style, but it’s cute. grace always feels like a bit of a filler name to me. 5/10
eva diana: gorgeous! i always love a strong yet overtly feminine combo. 8/10
charlotte willow: neither are to my taste, but i really like them here! i love the imagery; it’s a very soft, whimsical combo despite being familiar names. 8/10
sylvie margot or celine “celie” margot: sylvie margot is absolutely darling. celine has always been very ‘celine dion’ for me, but i like the energy it gives off. it also fits very well with margot. 9/10 (sylive), 8/10 (celine)

james august: james is a classic, but i can’t help but find it dull. august is a lovely middle. 6/10
jack hugo: similarly to james, i know so many jacks that it feels overdone. hugo is so sweet, but something about the flow of this combo is off: it feels a bit stagnant (if that makes any sense). 6/10
alexander james: love alexander! it’s so handsome. james fits well as the middle. 7/10
samuel alexander: i’m not big on samuel, but i like this combo overall. 6/10
max gabriel: max is sweet, and i love gabriel. i think gabriel max would flow better, but i prefer max in the first name position. 7/10

adam: not my cup of tea, but it’s a solid name, works well as a first or a middle. if you like it, i say go for it!

3 Likes

omg @Indilee please forgive how long this has taken me!

Claudia Bee - This one has such a clunky sweetness to it. Claudia isn’t my style (I’ve just never been able to get past the meaning) and I usually find it a lil dated but I think you’ve found a really great balance in Bee; this feels like a name one would be proud to wear at any age.

Giulia Ramone - There’s a delicious edginess to this! I wouldn’t be a fan of Ramone on its own but the gender neutral ending (esp in combo with the Italian spelling) gives it so much more character than Julia Ramona.

Irsia Love - Very chic! I can imagine a supermodel with this name. It feels like it belongs in the Coco, Irina, Gigi, Behati, Kendall bracket. Again, I’m not sure how I feel about Irsia as a single (might depend on the pronunciation, currently I’m pronouncing it like Ursa but with an extra i in there) but as a combo it’s magical.

Lilija Plum - Ugh I LOVE this. Anyone who knows me will know I am a sucker for Plum but you’ve got to have a deft hand to balance it well combo-wise and you’ve just done it so effortlessly here. Sweet without being sickly (I think choosing the Slavic spelling helps give it that edge) and a really nice flow. Just darling!

Parisa Noelle - This one is giving me massive 00s throwbacks! Noelle is a name I’ll forever associate with My Scene and teen dramas of that era; Parisa, even with that extra a, makes me think Hilton. It’s a very different vibe to your other combos. I don’t think it’s bad, just nms. I wonder if maybe it’d look more complete as Noelle Parisa?

Solana Thisbe - I’m always delighted to see a Thisbe combo and there’s a real melody to this one. It feels very mature, the right name for an assured independent woman, and yet that flow brings it a softness. I love the meaning of Solana too!

Silvie Wildflower - Another of my favourites of yours! A combo full of light and laughter; the choice of Silvie over Sylvie makes me think of a sunny social butterfly :butterfly:

Viveca Sunday - This feels like the name of a socialite or debutante. I’m having a hard time imagining it on a wean but simply as a combo? Perfection! So elegant!

Jasper Valentin - Okay so this is simply divine as a combo :heart_eyes: Absolutely love the imagery - very classy, very opulent. I’m slight struggling with the French version (part of me feels like Jasper Valentine is a little more complete?) but truly this is me being pernickety bc oh my god this combo is just gorgeous.

Jem Peregrine - Oh my GOD this has to be my favourite of your whole UC! Perfectly balanced, softer nickname first against that sharper nature second, plus I feel like he’d make a great sibset with Silvie Wildflower. An offbeat classic for sure!

Rafael Noel - I love Rafael, I don’t love Noel (afraid it’s still a bit of an old man name in my head). Also, even though I know they’re pronounced differently, the repeated el is grating me. Rafe Noel or Rafael Noah perhaps?

Rome Niccolo - Oooh this feels a lot zippier than your other boy combos. It still carries that classiness I can see in all your combos, just a little fresher thanks to that clean cut first and romantic second. Love it!

Sacha Kit - I usually struggle with Kit in the middle but you’ve won me over with this. Sacha carries a wonderful history whilst still sounding gentle & light enough for a lad to wear at any age. Can esp imagine a wee man full of spirit just gunning it round the playground!

Vinnie Perseus - These names are such different styles and yet somehow they work! They’re both pretty bold names so I think you’d have to find a confident kid to wear them but honestly it’s such a firecracker of a combo I don’t give a toss :raised_hands:t2:

1 Like

@blueylit i do apologise, i haven’t done one of these in a while! i’ve also decided to go with your neutrals!

asa florian - it is very calming combination, it reminds my when the sky fills up with clouds. also soft and safe.

peregrine shea - i think i’d prefer this combination reversed but i also don’t mind it the way it is… it would definitely grow on me… this is probably the most neutral name of them all for me and i love how it fits any style you want it to be!

kit marjoram - a very loud and bright name! it also gives me a lot of old school vibes as well but i definitely see this making a big come back!

pipsa meadowlark - Pipsa is adorable! i love my Pip’s and i think i might just add this one to it as well! for me Meadowlark really grounds Pipsa in a very earthy and dirt (not dirty!!) way. this combination is very solid and although i’m feeling slightly more feminine here i could see it 100% as masculine as well!

taika valentine - this is hands down my favourite! Taika is such a powerful name and i know it’s traditionally masculine but the strength of this name really wants me to use it for a girl! Valentine brings a gentle and warm vibe to the combination! very wholesome and really warms my heart!

blaise endellion - this one is missing something, it just isn’t giving me a certain feeling… i really enjoy both names individually but just something falling a bit flat unfortunately

jules orion - i would love to see Jules on a boy and just Jules as well! this is a very handsome combination!

vesper blake - this is a close second for most neutral name! the strength of this name is so versatile, i love it! Vesper is very magical and Blake makes it very ‘realistic’

idris naoise - so elegant! so poise! so graceful! i’d love to see this on a girl, i’d think she’d feel so proud of her name! Naoise is incredible! i love it!

art rowan - falls a bit flat for me again, i think it just doesn’t have a solid name that carries the combination and stands out to give it some character… i love both names but unfortunately together they aren’t doing it for me

1 Like