Rate The User Card!

Anna Scout - Anna is nice name in general but every Anna I know is 30+ so it feels slightly dated to me. I love Scout especially as a middle so fun, especially paired with Anna, the flow and vibe of the name is really good.

Astoria Winter - Astoria is not a name I think I would go for personally but I really like to hear others use it, it feels like it should be in a fairytale, I do love the idea of Story as a nickname. Winter is a name I liked for a while until it got really popular then I went off it for a while but I feel like you don’t really hear of it that much anymore I do prefer it on a boy a little more but in this pairing it sounds great and just emphasises that fairytale feel.

Aveline Boheme - Aveline is a name I’ve always liked and I love that it makes a fun alternatives to all the Adeline’s & Adelaide’s, I once knew a Aven and like the idea of that as a nickname too. Like Story, Boheme is one of my favourite guilty pleasure names right now, and Boheme in this pairing is perfect! great flow and imagery.

Celia Vesper - Celia is a name that always felt completely middle aged to me until I met a couple and now I think it’s pretty cute. Vesper isn’t my style but it is okay, I did initially think the endings of Celia Vesper would clash but the more I said them aloud the more I liked it.

Lily Azure - Lily is a classic pretty name, it will never go out of style. Azure is a really fun name paired with a classic like Lily they really balance each other out.

Mae Salinger - Mae is a sweet name, it is refreshing to see it as a first name than a middle or the second half of a double-barrel, I went to school with so many people who fit that category and it felt such a shame a lovely name had been overdone. It is definitely Mae’s time to shine. I’m sort of obsessed with Salinger, I love surnames as middles for classic quite blatant girl names and this works perfectly it’s a name that i’m sure would get many compliments.

Maisy Bear - This is such a sweet name, Maisy is a lovely name, I grew up with a few Maisie’s and Macie’s so it’s refreshing to see this version. Bear as a middle name is one of my favourite’s especially for a girl, the flow is great here too.

Sawyer Magnolia - I have always slightly preferred Sawyer for a boy but it is also one of the only unisex names that feels totally unisex to me if I came across a Sawyer irl I would be unsure their gender until I met them unlike many other unisex names that are more popular for boy or girl. Because of that Magnolia is a great middle name for it, I love a ultra feminine middle with a unisex first name.

Atticus River - Atticus is a long time favourite of mine, it has such a lovely sound and literary tie. River is a great middle name for it, the two names flow really well.

Brooks Walden - Brooks isn’t my personal favourite I definitely get the appeal it just feels slightly overdone. Walden instantly makes me think of the Parent Trap (which isn’t a bad thing) these two names flow really well too.

Callaghan Thoreau - Callaghan is a great name I love the nickname Cal, I had a teacher called Miss Callaghan which makes the name unusable for me but love hearing others use it.

Elio Reed - I do really like Elio and I love the meaning, I have seen it on a few usercards though so it feels like it’s going to get popular. Reed is a great strong middle name for softer sounding Elio.

Phineas Moose - Phineas is a name I never really liked until recently I still don’t think I would use it myself but I definitely do like it and get the appeal. Moose is a really fun middle name at first I wasn’t sure but I like it the more I think of it, especially with Phineas in the first spot, I always love to see people having fun with the middle names.

Rufus Wilder - I love this combo. I adore Rufus it has been on my list for a few years now, It is such a lovely name. Wilder is one of my favourite middle names and paired together these names are to die for.

My favourites of your names are, Mae Salinger, Maisy Bear, Atticus River, Phineas Moose, & Rufus Wilder.

Placeholder!

chloe genevieve - it’s an elegant, delicate and sweet combo. though i’m not a fan of genevieve, it sounds perfect with the gorgeous chloe.

savannah riley - ahh, what a spunky and sweet combo! savannah is a pretty and feminine name but with riley, it sounds playful and fun. to me, savannah riley is a little girl who is always outside, running around barefoot in a denim overall.

emily scarlett - i love the simplicity and grace of emily. scarlett is a strong, feminine middle. it’s a lovely combo!

penelope hazel - i would not use penelope but i adore it with hazel. amazing combo, i love it!

waverly jade - so sweet. i like waverly, it sounds pretty, jade is a cool middle.

charlotte delilah - so so beautiful!

lucie isabelle - it’s such a cute and pretty name. i can imagine a shy and sweet little lucie isabelle.

vivienne winslet - hmm, vivienne is not for me, but i adore winslet as a middle. it’s such a lovely name and i would love to use it!

juniper cecily - another cute combo. both names are lovely and together they sound great!

phoebe arabella - phoebe is usually not my favorite but i adore it here. phoebe arabella is sooo darling!

luna jasmine - wow, it sounds like a magical night. love, love, love!

felix elijah - i love felix but elijah is not my style.

benjamin luca - oh my, i’m in love! i love both names, and together they sound perfect!

ezra sebastian - i can picture a cool, handsome and very smart young gentleman with this name. i would not use it, but i find it lovely!

archie river - aww, i adore it so much! this name is perfection!

oliver finn - another perfect combo for a handsome little guy.

jasper milo - looking at this name makes me think of a busy street in london on a rainy afternoon. i love it!

1 Like

[name_f]Anna[/name_f] [name_u]Scout[/name_u]: I love [name_f]Anna[/name_f], I think it is so simple and yet so beautiful- if it wasn’t my cousin’s name already it’d be on my list, said cousin also had a dog called [name_u]Scout[/name_u] so this combo made me smile, flows nicely

[name_f]Astoria[/name_f] [name_u]Winter[/name_u]: I’m from [name_u]New[/name_u] [name_u]York[/name_u] State and [name_f]Astoria[/name_f] is a place near me so this combo just sounds like a description- conjures a pretty image but doesn’t strike me as a person’s name

[name_f]Aveline[/name_f] [name_f]Boheme[/name_f]: [name_f]Aveline[/name_f] always gets me as far as pronunciation is concerned- never sure if it’s -leen or -line or even -lyn, I think this combo sounds good with the first pronunciation in particular

[name_f]Celia[/name_f] [name_u]Vesper[/name_u]: I think this is my favorite of your girls- very beautiful, I think anyone would be happy with this name at any stage of life, a great pairing

[name_f]Lily[/name_f] [name_u]Azure[/name_u]: I like [name_f]Lily[/name_f] a lot, I think [name_u]Azure[/name_u] is interesting but together they’re a bit too descriptive to me

[name_f]Mae[/name_f] [name_m]Salinger[/name_m]: this name sounds so…of another era in a great way, I like it a lot and think it would age very well

[name_f]Maisy[/name_f] [name_m]Bear[/name_m]: I’ve never thought to spell [name_f]Maisie[/name_f] like [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] (or the reverse!) and it’s definitely interesting, but this combo reminds me of a cartoon character I can’t put the name on, but the flow is nice here

[name_u]Sawyer[/name_u] [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f]: this combo stands out from the rest because the more feminine name is in the middle spot… I would prefer [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f] [name_u]Sawyer[/name_u] I think for flow and vibe purposes

[name_u]Atlas[/name_u] [name_m]Graham[/name_m]: this combo is a little too wordy to me, and I will say I would prefer to be called [name_m]Graham[/name_m] to being called [name_u]Atlas[/name_u]

[name_m]Atticus[/name_m] [name_u]River[/name_u]: this combo makes me think of a wooded area in [name_f]Alabama[/name_f] (not even sure if this exists) but it definitely transports you

[name_u]Brooks[/name_u] [name_m]Walden[/name_m]: this combo sounds distinguished, I think despite preferring [name_u]Brooks[/name_u], the flow of [name_m]Walden[/name_m] [name_u]Brooks[/name_u] sounds better to me than [name_u]Brooks[/name_u] [name_m]Walden[/name_m]

[name_u]Callaghan[/name_u] [name_u]Thoreau[/name_u]: I like the first name in general but the G feels out of place/unnecessary to me, and coupled with [name_u]Thoreau[/name_u] it’s a lot of non-intuitive spelling for one name, maybe [name_u]Callahan[/name_u] [name_m]Moose[/name_m] or something

[name_m]Elio[/name_m] [name_u]Reed[/name_u]: I like the way this combo looks written out, I can only think of the frozen pizza brand when I see [name_m]Elio[/name_m], but it’s nice here

[name_u]Elmer[/name_u] [name_u]Poet[/name_u]: this combo looks nice written out but I feel the two names have very different vibes that don’t mesh in my head

[name_m]Elwood[/name_m] [name_u]Darcy[/name_u]: I find [name_u]Darcy[/name_u] to be really enchanting and would love to see this combo flipped for better flow

[name_u]Finn[/name_u] [name_m]Ollivander[/name_m]: I like this combo! Very well balanced and I think the twist on [name_u]Oliver[/name_u] makes the combo so interesting

[name_m]Linus[/name_m] [name_u]Rhodes[/name_u]: I find [name_u]Rhodes[/name_u] so handsome and I like [name_m]Linus[/name_m] as well, the repeated S sounds work nicely here for a good combo

[name_u]Laurence[/name_u] [name_m]Bear[/name_m]: this is distinguished and playful all in one, a great choice, I can see this person climbing trees and growing up to own a big beautiful home

[name_m]Phineas[/name_m] [name_m]Moose[/name_m]: I like [name_m]Phineas[/name_m] but prefer your [name_u]Finn[/name_u] combo- somehow the repeated S sounds don’t work for me here as they do the [name_m]Linus[/name_m] combo

[name_m]Rufus[/name_m] [name_u]Wilder[/name_u]: I’m not big on [name_m]Rufus[/name_m] but [name_u]Wilder[/name_u] is very handsome and I like the look of this combo- it’s for a very appealing balance visually

[name_f]Celia[/name_f] [name_u]Vesper[/name_u], [name_f]Mae[/name_f] [name_m]Salinger[/name_m], & [name_u]Laurence[/name_u] [name_m]Bear[/name_m] are my favorites!

2 Likes

Chiara Francesca: lovely combo! flows very well
Gioia Carmina: personally not a fan of carmina for gioia is so cool and unique! overall lovely combo
Lucia Vittoria: very similar to chiara francesca, they would make lovely siblings. the combo flows very well

Alfonso Michele: not a fan of alfonso personally but michele is so cute! again it flows great! but alfonso does seem a bit dated with your girls combos
Eliseo Giuseppe: eliseo is so underrated! i love it. great combo!
Niccolo Tomasso: probably my fav along with eliseo giuseppe. they would make looovely brothers, i love eli & nico or nicco together. great combo, the double ending in -o does put me off a bit but i still think it’s lovely

love that they are all italian combos! they all fit great together

for the next person: you don’t have to do all my fav names or all my nursery babies! i know they are a lot

1 Like

Rio Zeppelin - Rio is a name I have always liked but could never use myself due to knowing one. Zeppelin is a middle name I LOVE it sounds so cool. This combo is pretty amazing.

Vida Oceana - Vida is so pretty, I have always loved Vada but Vida sounds like a boho version, the meaning is so special too. Oceana has such lovely imagery and sounds amazing, this combo is so perfect, the flow, the imagery, and the meaning are so pretty!

Florián Atlas - Florián is not my personal style but it does always remind me of Snow White’s prince. Atlas I love, a really great name. They sound really good together too.

Alma Rivera - Alma is one of my own favourite names, i’ve loved it for so long and remember telling people I liked it and they all thought it was an old lady name, I am so glad it is getting it’s time to shine as the beauty it is, again another great meaning. I have always struggled finding the perfect middle name for Alma but Rivera sounds great with it.

Indigo Bodhi - I like Indigo and love Bodhi just not sure of the flow here I think the -go and bo- are clashing a little, great names separately though.

Oceana Vida - I love both these names as said above but do think I prefer the Vida Oceana pairing the flow works perfectly there not sure about the flow here though.

Atlas Oceano - Again love Atlas, never really thought of Oceano before but do like it. They work really well together too.

Salma Rivera - Salma is another name I really like but don’t think i’d use myself would love to meet a Salma though. Again really like Rivera in this combo.

my favs out of your favs… (excluding ones i’ve spoke about above)

Koa, Cosmo, Atticus, Everest, Phoenix, Dimitri, Rhodes, Fox, & Wolf

India, Cleo, Astrid, Farrah, & Aspen

my favs out your nursery…

Nova Lennon, River Floyd, Oceano Dream, Félix Asher, & Jasper Knox

1 Like

I don’t think I’ve done your UC before so this is fun!

[name_f]Etta[/name_f] [name_u]Valentine[/name_u] - I really like [name_f]Etta[/name_f]! The combo works well and flows beautifully- they really balance one another out.
[name_u]Sunny[/name_u] [name_f]Lucia[/name_f] - this is so sweet and warm and unexpected! I’ve never been big into either of these names but I actually think I love this.
[name_u]Coco[/name_u] [name_f]Linnea[/name_f] - feels less grounded than the previous two combos but it still flows nicely. I really like coco.
[name_f]Dolly[/name_f] [name_f]Maddalena[/name_f] - I really like this! Big big fan of [name_f]Dolly[/name_f]. [name_f]Maddalena[/name_f] balances it perfectly to make it feel more serious.
Biba [name_u]Marlowe[/name_u] - I really like this! It’s so unusual but intuitive and sweet.
[name_f]Olive[/name_f] [name_f]Ines[/name_f] - something about the flow of this doesn’t work for me but I like both names a lot individually.
[name_f]Flora[/name_f] [name_f]Ottilie[/name_f] - this is nms but sweet
[name_f]Martha[/name_f] [name_f]Boheme[/name_f] - this is lovely! I’ve not heard [name_f]Martha[/name_f] on here in a while but it’s such a great name. I’m a big fan of [name_f]Boheme[/name_f] and the two pair well together.

[name_u]Milo[/name_u] [name_u]Robert[/name_u] - this is solid, international and nice! I like [name_u]Milo[/name_u].
[name_u]Sonny[/name_u] [name_m]Lorenzo[/name_m] - this is cool but nms. It feels less grounded than the other combos.
[name_u]Luca[/name_u] [name_u]Wilde[/name_u] - this works! I love [name_u]Wilde[/name_u] and although have never been big on [name_u]Luca[/name_u] I think the combo is great.
[name_m]Otto[/name_m] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] - solid but not boring. I really like [name_m]Otto[/name_m] and [name_m]Alexander[/name_m]!
[name_m]Felix[/name_m] [name_u]Wilder[/name_u] - this feels very familiar. I think it fits nicely into your modern-international vibe
[name_m]Angelo[/name_m] [name_u]Fox[/name_u] - I’m not huge on [name_m]Angelo[/name_m] usually but this combo works for me. I really like how unique it is.
[name_m]Anders[/name_m] [name_u]Leo[/name_u] - very handsome. I really like [name_m]Anders[/name_m] but I’d love to see it with a more unusual middle.
[name_u]Avery[/name_u] [name_u]Winter[/name_u] - this is nms but flows well.

I’ll just rate your individual names out of 10….

[name_f]Clover[/name_f] 7/10
[name_f]Sunday[/name_f] 6/10
[name_u]Drew[/name_u] 7/10
[name_u]Wyatt[/name_u] 4/10
[name_u]Sullivan[/name_u] 4/10
[name_f]Penelope[/name_f] 5/10
[name_f]Gioia[/name_f] 7/10
[name_f]Serafina[/name_f] 4/10
[name_f]Martha[/name_f] 8/10
[name_u]Alma[/name_u] 8/10
[name_f]Violet[/name_f] 6/10
[name_f]Meadow[/name_f] 4/10

[name_u]Fox[/name_u] 5/10
[name_u]Briar[/name_u] 5/10
[name_u]Sage[/name_u] 10/10
[name_u]Cruz[/name_u] 4/10
[name_m]Magnus[/name_m] 6/10
[name_u]Avery[/name_u] 5/10
[name_u]Axel[/name_u] 7/10
[name_m]Casper[/name_m] 10/10
[name_u]Max[/name_u] 6/10
[name_u]Henry[/name_u] 6/10
[name_u]Ever[/name_u] 5/10
[name_u]Arthur[/name_u] 5/10

i believe i’ve done yours before, but rather a long time ago?

[name_f]Clio[/name_f] [name_f]Mazarine[/name_f]- [name_f]Clio[/name_f] is so nice, I much prefer it to [name_u]Cleo[/name_u], looks more… streamlined? [name_f]Mazarine[/name_f] is cute middle, and matches stylistically!

[name_u]Joni[/name_u] Matin- [name_u]Joni[/name_u] is so cute and bouncy! I like this spelling best, but prefer [name_f]Jovie[/name_f] sound wise. Matin is such a sunny, bright middle. [name_u]Love[/name_u] the meaning

[name_f]Suki[/name_f] [name_f]Ondine[/name_f]- I’ve never been a fan of [name_f]Suki[/name_f] unfortunatly, despite trying so hard to like it :confused: . [name_f]Ondine[/name_f] is unexpected and nice!

[name_f]Maxine[/name_f] [name_u]Floy[/name_u]- [name_u]Floy[/name_u] is so nice here! I’ve never heard it before, but it compliments Maxine’s flair perfectly.

[name_u]Aster[/name_u] [name_f]Clarice[/name_f]- I always want to pronounce [name_f]Clarice[/name_f] ‘clah-REES’, but I think most say clah-RISS? I think clah-REES sounds softer somehow. [name_u]Aster[/name_u] is cool and edgy, i like it!

[name_f]Una[/name_f] [name_u]Hyacinth[/name_u]- [name_f]Una[/name_f] is the ultimate soft-girl name and i love her for it! Candyfloss, girl next door, glimmery blusher and daisy chains messily draped in hair. [name_u]Hyacinth[/name_u] adds a little more sophistication to the combo, it’s really nice!

[name_m]Jove[/name_m] [name_m]Pascal[/name_m]- I love [name_m]Pascal[/name_m]! So refined and cool. [name_m]Jove[/name_m] is nice!! They go well together

[name_m]Baz[/name_m] [name_m]Marcin[/name_m]- I’m not sure about [name_m]Baz[/name_m], sounds a little harsh to me, but I really like [name_m]Marcin[/name_m]!

[name_m]Nestor[/name_m] [name_u]Elim[/name_u]- I’ve never come across [name_u]Elim[/name_u] before, but I really like it! [name_m]Nestor[/name_m] is a fresh first name, I like it!

[name_u]Marty[/name_u]- [name_u]Marty[/name_u] is so sweet! I love it as a nn for [name_f]Martina[/name_f], [name_m]Martin[/name_m], [name_f]Martine[/name_f], anything mart- basically (perhaps…walmart)
[name_u]Sage[/name_u]- [name_u]Sage[/name_u] i’ve never got, it just sounds abrupt to me
[name_u]Claude[/name_u]- [name_u]Claude[/name_u] is lovely! very dark academia, long dimly lit corridors and old books.
[name_f]Malou[/name_f]- [name_f]Malou[/name_f] I’m not sure about, generally I don’t like mal- names as it they just make me think ‘bad’
[name_u]Clem[/name_u]- [name_u]Clem[/name_u] is cute, if a little short and sweet!
[name_f]Hesper[/name_f]- hesper is different, i admire her from afar. I think she’s sweet

[name_m]Mose[/name_m]- I really like [name_m]Mose[/name_m]!
[name_m]Casper[/name_m]- Casper>>> caspar anyday!! I like the ghost connotation too!
[name_u]Bo[/name_u]- I don’t really like [name_u]Bo[/name_u], it’s too harsh for me.
[name_m]Franz[/name_m]- [name_m]Franz[/name_m] is so lovely, i wish it wasn’t so tied to [name_m]Ferdinand[/name_m].
[name_m]Serge[/name_m]- [name_m]Serge[/name_m] yes!! So beautiful
Hyder- I’m not sure about Hyder, it could grow on me
[name_m]Bram[/name_m]- yesssss [name_m]Bram[/name_m] is lovely! Another sweet, dark academia name that just enthrals me.

1 Like

Placeholder!

1 Like

[name_f]Mia[/name_f] [name_f]Stellaluna[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f]- So stunning!! [name_f]Mia[/name_f] while not my favorite I can appreciate, and [name_f]Stellaluna[/name_f] is a favorite of mine and pairs so so well with [name_f]Mia[/name_f], and [name_f]Rose[/name_f] is a really nice balance between the other two names

[name_f]Imogen[/name_f] [name_f]Talia[/name_f] [name_u]Wren[/name_u]- I personally don’t like [name_f]Imogen[/name_f] but it does sound very nice in the combo and I love both [name_f]Talia[/name_f] and [name_u]Wren[/name_u] together

[name_f]Lily[/name_f] [name_f]Summer[/name_f] [name_f]Charlize[/name_f]- I like this one! It feels a little plain next to your other girl combos but it’s pretty and has a sweet imagery

[name_f]Bronte[/name_f] [name_f]Marianne[/name_f] [name_f]Elise[/name_f]- I love [name_f]Bronte[/name_f], the middles are pretty with it, it has a renaissance, almost gothic vibe to it while still feeling light

[name_f]Maeve[/name_f] [name_f]Olympia[/name_f] [name_u]Zoe[/name_u]- I love [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] [name_f]Olympia[/name_f] but [name_u]Zoe[/name_u] feels off in the combo, maybe swapping it to be [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] [name_u]Zoe[/name_u] [name_f]Olympia[/name_f]?

[name_u]Evan[/name_u] [name_m]Matthew[/name_m] [name_m]Felix[/name_m]- Very sweet! It’s a cute combo, nothing super crazy about it but it all goes very well together

[name_u]Jasper[/name_u] [name_m]Allen[/name_m] [name_u]Beau[/name_u]- Usually I’m not a big fan of [name_m]Allen[/name_m] but it goes really well in this combo! I like the cowboy vibe from it, super cool

[name_m]Hugo[/name_m] [name_u]Beckett[/name_u] [name_u]James[/name_u]- This ones definitely my favorite boy! Feels very princely and calm, royal-esque

[name_m]Lewis[/name_m] [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_m]Stephen[/name_m]- Not a big fan personally, nothing wrong with the names individually just not for me

[name_u]Connor[/name_u] [name_m]Edmund[/name_m] [name_m]Reuben[/name_m]- [name_u]Connor[/name_u] I’m not a big fan of, just knew too many bad ones in school [name_m]Edmund[/name_m] and [name_m]Reuben[/name_m] are both nice but I think they run into each other a bit

Sorry I don’t got time for the little thinking about section but I literally love ever single one of them (especially [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] [name_f]Theodota[/name_f] [name_u]July[/name_u], [name_f]Xanthe[/name_f] [name_f]Aurelia[/name_f], [name_f]Eliska[/name_f] [name_u]Valentine[/name_u] and [name_f]Dahlia[/name_f] Rune) so it’d just be me fanning over them all :sweat_smile:
~
Next poster- I know I have a lot so feel free to not do all of them!

1 Like

kαhlσ αzucєnα αdєlє : kahlo is so pretty! the combo flows great! i do find a bit weird adele there but maybe that’s just me?

αzulα hσnσr ѕσlєíl : azula is lovely! i also love soleil, honor is not really my style but the meaning is so pretty. not entirely sure how you would pronounce honor but to me the flow is great!

αmpαrσ σlímpíα cruz : lovely! not a fan of amparo personally bc of its meaning but the combo is lovely and flows very well :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

mαvíѕ σphєlíα dєαn : i love mavis & dean! i don’t love ophelia bc of an association but the names go great together

dσríαn hєвє luх : again idk how you would pronounce hebe so not sure how the names sound together but i love all the names!

zαtαnnα íвєlíѕ ríσ : i love zatanna & río :pleading_face: haven’t heard ibelís before, it’s really nice! the names go amazing together; probably my fav combo so far :))

hєcαtє dєlαmírα pѕαlm : not a fan of psalm but i love hecate!! so unique and the meaning is beautiful! i think the flow is great but in the combo the sound of psalm does throw me off a bit, but maybe that’s just bc i don’t like the name lol idk. also, maybe you’ll like deyanira?? i know a girl with that name that goes by deya :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: pron deh-sha

σlчmpuѕ αmαdα rhσdєѕ : love amada & rhodes!! olympus is also beautiful. great combo!

αmαl хíσmαríѕ jєríchσ : not a fan of xiomaris again bc of an association of a girl named xiomara but amal is lovely and so is jerícho! but idk about the flow, seems a bit long maybe?

zєtíllє αdαѕtrєα clαudє : zetílle and adastrea are beautiful! not a fan of claude but the names go really well together!

ruєllє zαmσrα αté : nice!! they go great together and i really like the names individually

σíhαnє вєllαdσnnα pσє : not a fan of the names personally but they do go great together! i think they have noticeable different origins? don’t really know the origin of oíhane, but that was my first impression

cєdєllα gєnσvєvα lєnαч : beautiful! the combo flows really great :slight_smile:

vєlσuríα αчαlíвíх zαlє : i think the second name is ayalíbíx? velouría is beautiful! :heart_eyes: again never heard it before but it’s really nice! also love zale and its meaning, the combo flows really great, i love it. probably my second fav after zatanna ibelís río

єlízαвєth αránzαzu pѕчchє : never been a huge elizabeth fan, aranzazu is really nice! and so is psyche, a gp of mine :)) aranzazu does seem a bit weird there, but maybe that’s just me

σѕíríѕ ѕαmuєl rєígn : even tho i’ve never been a huge samuel fan i love this combo! love osiris and reign! they are so underrated. also, the combo flows great

zєphírσ lαurítz glσrч : i also love this one :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: zephiro is amazing

ѕєвαѕtíαn hαdєѕ wíldflσwєr : not a sebastian fan but hades & wildflower are so pretty. the names flow great

rαvєn αngєl вuchαnαn : this one is also lovely! raven for a boy is so cute

lσkí ѕtєllαn hчαcínth : aww i love this one :pleading_face: i love all the names individually and they go amazing together! maybe you’ll like jacinto / jacinta? (the spanish versions of hyacinth!)

prσѕpєrσ мaхιмιlιan rσѕє : i love próspero and rose is so so cute on a boy!! again not a fan of maximilian bc of an association but the names do go amazing together

✵ tαíkα gαlílєσ mσσn : moon is precious on a boy :pleading_face: galileo is a great name! i love it, wish it didn’t have an association that strong. taíka is also lovely and the flow is great!

zσlα zєphαníαh rσugє : i love these names, love -a names on a boy! so cute. the combo flows great;)

σthєllσ tхσmín pαríѕ : yess! parís is so lovely, and even more on a boy! othello is also amazing, not a fan of txomín but i love this combo

klαríσn αpσllσ ѕtαr : i’ve thought if apollo star as a combo!! i love that :pleading_face: klaríon is so pretty! never heard it before. i also love this combo

rívєrα ѕíríuѕ mσzαrt : not a fan of mozart but i love rivera (ofc) and sirius is also so pretty. the combo flows great too

cícєrσ tєnчα rєmuѕ : remus :pleading_face::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: so underrated. i also love remo, the spanish version. cícero is really nice, but it reminds me of cicerón, it is a nice name and the association is not bad but idk :)) and tenya is also so cute. the names go great together

αngєlσ phσєвuѕ zαhєєr : angelo is so cute, and i love zaheer! phoebus is also nice. again, they go very well together :))

mαríuѕ єkєnє flσr : flor is so pretty on a boy, not really a fan of the other names but they go nice together

rαjα hαnnσ pєαcє : the first two names sound a bit weird together to me, but i love them individually! peace is also so cute, specially on a boy

río zeppelin- really cool combo! [name_u]Rio[/name_u] is short and zippy, I love it! [name_u]Zeppelin[/name_u] adds such a cool vibe. Overall great combo!

zen aurelio- the flow and vibe of this are great. I personally am not a big fan of [name_u]Zen[/name_u], especially if you aren’t Buddhist. However, people use [name_u]Bodhi[/name_u] so I wouldn’t say it’s unusable it’s just not ideal imo. [name_m]Aurelio[/name_m] is great and goes amazing with [name_u]Zen[/name_u]. I would prefer something like [name_m]Zev[/name_m] [name_m]Aurelio[/name_m] personally.

florián atlas- nice combo. [name_u]Florian[/name_u] isn’t my favorites, just a bit too grand and frilly for my taste in boys names. However it is a nice name. [name_u]Atlas[/name_u] is nice as well, but I have never loved it as much as other berries have. It does balance out [name_u]Florian[/name_u] though and it gives the combo a similar vibe to your other combos.

índigo bodhi- another nice combo. I adore [name_u]Indigo[/name_u], and any name that gives the nn [name_u]Indy[/name_u]. [name_u]Bodhi[/name_u] I feel the same as I do with [name_u]Zen[/name_u]. Not for me.

atlas ventura- Once again [name_u]Atlas[/name_u] is a nice name but I don’t love it as much as some of your other first names. [name_u]Ventura[/name_u] is interesting and I like it on a boy.

cosmo félix- [name_m]Cosmo[/name_m] is super cool! It gives me cosmic vibes and feels fresh and interesting while being recognizable. [name_m]Felix[/name_m] is nice as well as goes well with [name_m]Cosmo[/name_m].

river dimitri- I love [name_u]River[/name_u], so handsome! [name_m]Dimitri[/name_m] is unexpected with [name_u]River[/name_u] but I like it! They balance each other out well.

vida oceana-I love [name_u]Vida[/name_u]. Such a nice underused, yet simple name. [name_f]Oceana[/name_f] is cool as well and I love the two together.

(s)alma rivera- I love [name_u]Alma[/name_u]. So sweet! [name_f]Salma[/name_f] looks too much like [name_u]Salmon[/name_u] for me, although I want to love it. Rivera is cool. However, I’m never a fan of two names in a combo both ending in A. I don’t love the flow of it, it feels a bit too sing songy for me.

ainaz bohemia- Ainaz is cool, I haven’t seen it before. [name_u]Bohemia[/name_u] is ok, but not my favorite. To me it feels like trying to hard to seem “bohemian”.

indra música- This goes for both [name_u]Indra[/name_u] and [name_f]Indira[/name_f], but especially [name_u]Indra[/name_u] as it is the name of a deity. [name_u]Indra[/name_u] is a male deity also, so using it as a girls name if you are not Hindu yourself feels wrong to me. If this doesn’t apply to you please ignore!! Musica is not my favorite.

indira sunshine- [name_f]Indira[/name_f] is a stunning name but is another one I wouldn’t use if you are not of that culture. I also see a lot of people with [name_f]Indira[/name_f] on their list pronouncing it wrong, as “in-deer-uh”. I adore [name_f]Sunshine[/name_f] as a middle! If you are Hindu or from another culture that uses the name [name_f]Indira[/name_f], I absolutely adore this combo!!! It’s stunning.

cleo boheme- I adore [name_u]Cleo[/name_u]. So so cute. I actually like [name_f]Boheme[/name_f] here. I prefer it over [name_u]Bohemia[/name_u]. Great combo!

rain magnolia- [name_u]Rain[/name_u] isn’t my favorite. I adore [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f]. The combo is a bit too nature heavy for me but nice overall!

1 Like

@etoilelumineuse

tallulah dove: so gorgeous! i’m not a huge fan of either name on their own but together, they sound really magical

lucy rosamund: this combo feels a little plain next to your others, but it’s still nice! i think pairing lucy with a slightly longer middle was a good idea, & i like the flow

jane waterlily: very pretty! i love it when people pair jane with fun word middles - it really makes up for the simplicity of jane. and waterlily itself is just such a lovely name

cosette lavender: i really love this!! both names have a similar feel to me and the compliment each other nicely. both names are great on their own & even better together !

gideon blythe: i don’t really like gideon, but i think this combo is lovely! blythe on a boy is great and the names feel well matched, stylistically

barnaby fox: i think this may be my favorite combo of yours! i don’t even like the names separately, but something about them in a combo works so well. the flow especially is gorgeous!

1 Like

placeholder!!

[name_m]Elio[/name_m] [name_u]Florence[/name_u] - this is one of those combos that I’d include on a compilation of ‘greatest combos nameberry has seen’. [name_m]Elio[/name_m] is a sunny, handsome, intricate name that I have had an inclination toward since I first read it on paper years ago. It truly is my muse when it comes to male names so any user card that features [name_m]Elio[/name_m] will always start off with good points in my book :slight_smile: As for [name_u]Florence[/name_u], I like [name_u]Florence[/name_u] though I prefer it for the ladies. However; since it is uncommon to see it on a boys name I would say that gives it quite an interesting feature.
[name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_u]Poet[/name_u] - both are names I fancy. Together I think the combination is quite artistic and character filled. [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] is so classic and [name_u]Poet[/name_u] (I like it better on a girl) is so unique :slight_smile:
[name_m]Wilbur[/name_m] [name_u]Solstice[/name_u] - you kill it at combos! [name_m]Wilbur[/name_m] + [name_u]Solstice[/name_u] combined sounds sophisticated and pleasant but apart, I wouldn’t go with either name myself. I have always favored [name_u]Solstice[/name_u] for girls and [name_m]Wilbur[/name_m] is too old fashioned for my taste.
[name_m]Percival[/name_m] [name_f]Moon[/name_f] - another beauty by you :heart_eyes:. [name_m]Percival[/name_m] especially is swoon worthy!!
[name_f]Ophelia[/name_f] [name_f]Moon[/name_f] - this name pairing is simply magical, etheral, and dreamy.
[name_f]Andromeda[/name_f] [name_f]Faye[/name_f] - personally I feel like [name_f]Andromeda[/name_f] is too wordy / clunky and [name_f]Faye[/name_f], while whimsical for sure, has forever seemed to be just out of the grasp of attractive.
Anežka [name_u]Wilde[/name_u] - unique and bold :ok_hand:.

This rating was done for @venezio list of names since there were 2 other placeholders prior to me, I simply reviewed the account directly in front of my own. I was very excited to do the rating because the choices were so gorgeous so I guess I flew through it before a review could be done for the last poster.

1 Like

@vida thank you!!

It’s a little off from the combo but I use it as an honor for my great grandma Delia (so is Kahlo) so I let it slide :wink:

awn-er

Thanks for the compliments! What meaning are you walking about out of curiosity? I’ve only heard it meaning strength or refuge

Typically it’s pronounced hee-bee but I tend to pronounce it heh-bee

Thank you :sob: not a lot of people like this combo so it make me happy when it gets some love :pleading_face:

Oooh I’ve never seen that before! It’s pretty

Thank you!!! Another one that doesn’t a lot of love but I love it :pleading_face:

Yea all different origins, Oihane has basque origins and I have seen Spanish origins for it too (meaning “forest” or “of the forest”)

A Taíno name! Pronounced eye-ah-lee-beesh. Also thank you! I always go back and forth with this combo

I have both on my list! Love em :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

@janeybaby

Julietta Apolline- So pretty!!! A bit frillier than I tend to like but it’s a very pretty combo and the names complement each other really well

Rosalba Seine Amor- So so so gorgeous, Rosalba was one I’d never seen before you and I really like it, and Seine and Amor are sooo good with it

Seren Haze- I love Seren, Haze I don’t like cause it make me think of hazing

Isola Artemis- I love this one!! I love Isola and Artemis and they go really nice together, love the earthy vibe from it, lots of pretty colors I get from it too, greens and beiges and yellows

Avila Serafine- I’d never seen Avila before and I really like it!! Reminds me of Aviva which I love, Serafine adds a spark to it

Nadine Fianna- I don’t mind each name but the combo doesn’t wow me like the others do, I’m neutral on it

Iris Soleil- It’s very pretty! Like Nadine it doesn’t wow me like the others but it is a very pretty combo

Romia Emerence- Ooh I like this one! Romia is super pretty and I’ve never see Emerence, really like the whole vibe of this combo! Dark and a little moody but fun

Nafisa Léonie- Gorgeous, that’s all it’s just gorgeous :black_heart:

Viggo Fox- Super fun! It took me a while to warm up to Viggo but I like it and Fox is super nice with it, just a very cool combo

Terenz Arrigo- The names go well with each other, I’m neutral on the names themselves but it’s a cool combo

Silus Laszlo- I really like both names but the combo is a bit choppy to say with all the L’s and S’s

Constant Atlas- Constant sounds nice but reminds me too much of the word, it goes well with Atlas though

Vadim Eben Ransom- I love Ransom but the other 2 I’m neutral on, the combos not bad but Vadim and Eben run into each other a bit

Alev Lazaro- Lazaro is so underused :black_heart: Alev is pretty cool too

Gideon Raphael- I love Raphael but I honestly don’t like Gideon at all so I’m not a big fan of the combo

Dante Isidoro- I really like this one! Dante is a favorite of mine and Isidoro is an unexpected but fun middle for it!

NP- I know I have a lot of combos so it’s fine if you only do a few!

1 Like

adele as an honor for delia is amazing!

in my country it’s a legal term, people shout that in a court to defend themselves (or something like that! i know it’s to defend yourself), you can probably search amparo legal term in google and more info will come up :)). it’s not a bad meaning, but too associated with that term in my country

ofc!! the names are gorgeous and go really well together

i know right! ;))

oh that’s so pretty!! it looked irish to me for some reason?? but i love the meaning!

next person: do @leafygreens !!

1 Like

@etoilelumineuse are you able to do mine? or could the next person do mine? i was skipped, they left it as a placeholder

1 Like

Placeholder for @leafygreens + @Kipperbo1

For the person doing me next, feel free to only do a handful of combos, or only my girls/boys list, etc :slight_smile:

2 Likes

placeholder for spoondrift! Thank you so much for doing both of ours! I’ll do all your names :slight_smile:

mari driftwood-absolutely stunning! I love Mari, she is so understated but also interesting and fresh. I already get water vibes from Mari, so Driftwood goes perfectly! Really unexpected and I get great imagery from this combo!

saturna bronte- Saturna is interesting! It’s not my usual style but I like it. Bronte is nice too and goes well here! Nice combo overall

pacifica rosalind-Pacifica is interesting as well. It isn’t my favorite but it is cool! I just wish there was a build in nickname to make it more wearable but I can’t think of one. I adore Rosalind and the flow of the two names together is great!

aura midsummer- Aura is pretty and simple, one of those fits in with trends but stands out names. Midsummer is really cool, but makes me think of Midsommar which I don’t like the vibe of for obvious reasons. Overall nice name though! Maybe something like… Aura Sunflower? This gives me the same vibe as Midsummer!

haflína rósey- I haven’t seen Haflina before! It’s pretty! Rósey is nice as well. Is it pronounced like rose wine? or like rosie? If it’s the former I really like it here!

kasatka blue- Kasatka is another new one for me! It isn’t bad but isn’t my favorite. I have a hard time liking I names in general. Blue is cool as a middle name.

halinka juno- Halinka is really pretty! Juno is one of my favorite girls names. Together these go really well and I like the flow!

kassiopeya mazarine- I love Cassiopeia. I prefer thai spelling over Kassiopeya, but if Kassiopeya is the correct spelling in your culture then ignore this! Either way it’s a stunning name. Mazarine is also gorgeous! There is a lot going on in this combo though, I do wish both individual names were paired with something a bit more simple? Aura Mazarine and Kassiopeya Bronte for example.

amaranthe sunkiss-obsessed with this one. Amaranthe is gorgeous and so underused. Sunkiss is super cool and the vibe of this combo is immaculate.

pomelina chang’e-Pomelina is really pretty! I’m not sure how to pronounce Chang’e. I don’t think I love how it visually looks with Pomelina but it may sound beautiful!

ronan- I love Ronan! Super handsome, and more unexpected than Roman or Rowan.

florian brontide-Florian is a name I have been trying to get myself to like more but it feels a bit stuffy to me. Brontide is cool. Overall nice combo, I like the names together!

nikolai delphinus- Nikolai is super handsome. I love the sounds and how it looks. Delphinus is really interesting as well and I love it with Nikolai! Great combo.

maxence rainshadow- I love Maxence! One of my favorite Max names. Rainshadow is super cool. I love these 2 together.

juneau pacificus- love love love Juneau! Especially on a boy, so fresh! Pacificus is cool, I like it a lot more than Pacifica. Great names together!

beck sæbjørn- I love Beck. Really cool! I am not sure how to pronounce sæbjørn, but I love the simplicity of Beck paired with a more unexpected middle like sæbjørn!

jupiter okeanos- Jupiter is super cool! Okeanos is also really cool, and the 2 go together well.

lucien auberon- I love Lucien. So sleek! Auberon is so strong sounding and compliments the softer Lucien well.

rialto effervescence- Rialto is cool! I haven’t heard it before but I like it. I don’t think I love Effervescence personally. It feels like a bit too much going on with Rialto.

arcturus hale- Arcturus is nice! Hale is lovely. They balance each other out well! Arcturus needs something more simple which Hale gives.