Rate The User Card!

[name_f]Lulit[/name_f] [name_f]Vera[/name_f] [name_f]Maple[/name_f]- I just love [name_f]Maple[/name_f]! How sweet is she! [name_f]Lulit[/name_f] is super pretty, too, I’m not the biggest fan of [name_f]Vera[/name_f] but I feel she really works here!

[name_u]Indie[/name_u] Mahlet [name_f]Sabine[/name_f]- [name_u]Indie[/name_u] is so fun! [name_u]Sunny[/name_u] days and sandy beaches and walks with your best friends all the way! Mahlet and [name_f]Sabine[/name_f] balance her out with a little more grace, and they all work wonderfully together

[name_u]Fern[/name_u] [name_f]Cecily[/name_f] [name_u]Aster[/name_u]- I prefer the [name_f]Fearne[/name_f] spelling, but this is still lovely! [name_u]Aster[/name_u] is the perfect end to the combo, and [name_f]Cecily[/name_f] is one of those names that’s amazing anywhere!

[name_f]Opal[/name_f] [name_u]Vivian[/name_u] Tseday- Tseday is so pretty! I have a friend called [name_f]Opal[/name_f], so this name has a really nice personal connection for me. [name_u]Vivian[/name_u] is a lovely bridge between the two

[name_f]Elsi[/name_f] [name_f]Penelope[/name_f] [name_u]Noor[/name_u]- [name_f]Penelope[/name_f] is super fun! [name_f]Elsi[/name_f] is really sweet and bouncy too! I’m not too fond of [name_u]Noor[/name_u], but she flows well!

Zafe [name_m]Reuben[/name_m] [name_u]Adair[/name_u]- I love [name_u]Adair[/name_u] so much, so effortlessly adventurous, which sounds like an oxymoron but i cant descirbe it anyother way :laughing: Zafe is lovely, and Reuben’s always been a love of mine

[name_m]Eben[/name_m] [name_u]Darcy[/name_u] Henoch- I’ve never come across Henoch before, but he looks cool! Could grow on me! [name_m]Eben[/name_m] is so nice here, and [name_u]Darcy[/name_u] fits the vibes perfectly!

both [name_f]Jane[/name_f] [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f] and [name_u]Reagan[/name_u] [name_f]Estelle[/name_f] are delightfully Adorable!

i just did your girls’ combos, since your list is quite long – i hope that’s okay!

trina louise ~ i like this one! i don’t love trina in general, but i think louise pairs well with it.
judy abigail ~ not really to my taste, honestly.
stephanie kate ~ these names aren’t my style, but i think the combo works together!
cordelia caroline ~ i would absolutely love this one if not for my personal dislike of alliteration. but other than that, both names are gorgeous and go beautifully together.
sonia noelle ~ this is really adorable and flows perfectly!
rachel vittoria ~ the cool italian vittoria gives rachel an unexpected brightness that i adore.
colette allison ~ this combo clashes slightly imo, but both names are sweet!
marlena janette ~ a lovely combination!
jordan vienna ~ i love vienna, but i think the modern jordan clashes with it stylistically.
carmella joelle ~ both names are great on their own, but i’m not a big fan of the matching ell sounds at the end.
cosetta juliette ~ initially, i have the same hang-up about this combo, but if paired with carmella joelle (i assume that was the intention), it actually works better for me.
jennifer estelle ~ i really like how the gorgeous estelle works with the retro jennifer.
maisie brooke ~ absolutely adorable!
bianca florence ~ this combo is my favorite from your list. these two names are so melodic together, and i really like the subtle references to italy.
mary-jane andromeda ~ i’m not wild about mary-jane as a double barrelled name, but i kind of like the combination with the flashy andromeda.
lena honey ~ this is among my favorites from your list! it’s so sweet, simple, and pretty.
mara rosalie ~ ooh, i really like this one! mara is so cute, and the longer rosalie really makes it shine!
irene delphine ~ i’m not too fond of the rhyming qualities of this name. i really like delphine though!
blanca salome ~ another one of my favorites!
arantxa paris ~ arantxa is so stunning and rare, and i think paris pairs well with it!

1 Like

Cordelia Iris Blue - You know, when they announced Boris’ latest as having Iris in her name, I wondered if it would kill the name’s class but you’ve proven me wrong: this combo has it in spades. Chic, understated, simply divine :heart_eyes:

Milo Jupiter Callum - I love Callum and I adore Milo. Jupiter isn’t my style but I think it sits with both names nicely. I do wonder if it would flow better as Milo Callum Jupiter?

Amoret Sappho May - This sounds like a character in some bright young things novel from the 20s; à la Jordan in Gatsby. May brings a delicate air to an otherwise weighty literary name. Overall I like it, though I’m slightly unsure about the repeating “ay” sound.

Beatrix Lumi Azure - Lumi and Azure aren’t my style but they bring a fresh zeal to Beatrix’s classic status, making her feel like a whole new name. I can really imagine a wee girl zipping about the playground wearing this!

Calixta Sophie Monet - Hm I think this may be my least favourite of yours. Not because I don’t like the names, they’re just all such different styles, I worry that they clash more than they go together. V excited to see the Calixta spelling be used tho :heart:

Idalia Sylvie Poet - Gosh this combo is simply darling! There’s a strong vintage charm to it with Poet sharpening things at the end there into a modern edge. Just delightful!

Isadora July Peace - Something about this one feels off, but I can’t put my finger on why. Maybe it’s the flow? Visually, I love Isadora July, but read aloud it doesn’t sound right. Verbally, Isadora July Peace sounds better, but on the page Peace feels tacked on rather than an equal part of the combo.

Juliet Honey Tallulah - Juliet is a dream of a name but she feels out of place both stylistically and in terms of flow here. I think she’s better placed in your name nursery combo for her. Absolutely adore Honey Tallulah together though!

Juna Isabeau Sunday - I adore this one. It feels like a great balance of classic and modern. My only qualm - and this is getting a silly level of pernickety now so apologies - is that Juna feels very short in comparison to her middles. It might not be your style (or perhaps you’ll feel it just overcomplicates things) but I think the Djuna spelling would complement Isabeau Sunday perfectly.

Luella Verity Wilde - I think this has to be my favourite of your entire UC! Another vintage gem to go with Idalia Sylvie Poet (they’d make a great sibset, no?). Just glorious :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Ramona Indie Skye - This combo feels a little different in style to the rest of your UC; feels v American, I could see her knocking about a John Green novel.

Twyla Isolde Kit - Twyla is one of those names I really struggle with but I think you’ve sold it to me! She sounds like she’d be full of spunk and I think Isolde works wonders in adding a little glamour and mystery to the combo without ruining that adventurous vibe.

Caspian Elio Rhys - Please imagine me giving you a standing ovation because this combo is just so sublime. Gorgeous flow, feels modern but not in a way that will date, and I adore the way each name has a magic to it.

Isadore Zephyr Cato - A sharper affair; he feels like the name of some legendary bullfighter or similar (in my head he has the face of Antonio Banderas but possibly the Z in Zephyr has got me thinking of Zorro). A combo pumped full of flair!

Romeo Wilder Jules - Oooh I love this one! Wilder and Jules ground Romeo’s flourishes into a sturdy wearable combo. A gorgeous way to finish :sparkles:

@ next poster i know my UC is hella long so feel free to so maybe pick the boys section or the girls section or only do your favourites or whatever’s easiest. please do the combos rather than singles though :two_hearts:

1 Like

thank you for all your nice words!!!

sorry i should of said, i pronounce irene like
ee-rehn-ay

1 Like

For @blueylit;

Edmund Michelangelo Rossa
Edmund with nickname Enda is super sweet! Michelangelo is a lovely namesake, and Rossa is a sweet finish. This name clearly has a lot of love put into it.

Vittoria Honeysuckle Io
Vittoria reminds me of my favourite video game since that’s the only association I have with it, but it’s gorgeous! Honeysuckle is really sweet, and I love Io as a punchy and ethereal finish here.

Thomasina Nimue Blithe
Very cute as a whole – Nimue has always stood out to me as an absolute beauty! I like the look of Blithe a lot at the end.

Because you have so much substance to your UC, I’m going to select a few combos to write about then rank the rest – hope that’s alright!

Thyme Endellion
Thyme is the name of another character from a video game I really love! I had never considered it as a name before but I have grown to adore it… I may consider adding it to my own list! Endellion is another wonderful name, and I always find myself drawn to combos that it’s in. I love the look and sound of these gorgeous names together.

Perdita Fawn
I love both of these names, and I think they are so sweet together in sound and in meaning. So pure and innocent together, just a beautiful pairing.

Tuesday Pipaluk
Day names have grown on me, and Tuesday is definitely one of the standouts. Pipaluk is SO adorable, and I love the unique quality of these names together.

Guinevere Selkie
I absolutely adore Guinevere, and I love seeing it listed here as a first name. Selkie is cute, and it flows well with Guinevere but I wonder it’s too different in style somehow resulting in an abrupt shift, but that could very well just be a me thing.

Ophelia Tigerlily
I love pretty much any Shakespeare reference in names, so Ophelia is a win for me. Tigerlily makes another cool literary reference and the two of them together make for a beautiful and unique intellectual combination.

Daphne Edelweiss
I’ve always held a deep love for Daphne, and Edelweiss is sweet and refreshing yet maintains a classical beauty. Though I do wonder if the E sounds run into each other a bit, making this pairing a little difficult to say smoothly.

Caradoc Blaise
Handsome! Caradoc feels new and exciting yet mature and wise, and I’ve always really loved the sound and look of Blaise. Blaise Caradoc flows a little better though in my opinion!

Emrys Fitzwilliam
I’ve loved Emrys for as long as I’ve known it, but Fitzwilliam is a bit much for my tastes as a given name – it does hold a high regality about it though, which I can appreciate.

Lorcan Pierrot
Lorcan is so strong and punchy and reminds me of a brave soldier in some sort of Game of Thrones type setting which I like. Pierrot is one I’m unfamiliar with and I’m not sure how to pronounce it upon first glance which doesn’t typically happen to me, but I like how it looks next to Lorcan here.

Kip Lysander
Kip is sweet, but I would personally prefer it as a nickname for something longer. I do think it could hold well on its own, I’m just not usually one for short and quick nickname names! Lysander – another Shakespeare reference – I always appreciate seeing around here. These names go well together.

I’ll start with the girls for rankings!

Combos

1. Perdita Fawn
  2. Thyme Endellion
  3. Guinevere Selkie
  4. Nimue Honeysuckle
  5. Ophelia Tigerlily
  6. Daphne Edelweiss
  7. Hester Iolanthe
  8. Iphiginia Plum
  9. Tuesday Pipaluk
  10. Sappho Ferelith
  11. Kirrily Snowdrop
  12. Belphoebe Blithe
  13. Poesy Morwenna
  14. Jinx Astilbe
  15. Sosie Tangerine
  16. Ada Bloudeuwedd
  17. Rosehip Margalo
  18. Paigin Beatrix

Singles

1. Lyra
  2. Nyx
  3. Thisbe
  4. Ffion
  5. Aeronwy
  6. Conwenna
  7. Bridie
  8. Demelza
  9. Iseult
  10. Hereswith
  11. Helisent
  12. Fiadhnait
  13. Phryne
  14. Sadhbh
  15. Morag
  16. Leontine
  17. Tuppence

GPs

1. Midsummer
  2. Momoko
  3. Myrrha
  4. Annunziata
  5. Prezzemolina
  6. Astilbe
  7. Addolorata
  8. Behati
  9. Perenelle
  10. Clytemnestra
  11. Columbina
  12. Eglantine

Now for the boys!

Combos

1. Caradoc Blaise
  2. Endymion Rossa
  3. Aloysius Ira
  4. Emrys Fitzwilliam
  5. Ossian Petrushka
  6. Romeo Iksander
  7. Lorcan Pierrot
  8. Daithi Wolfgang
  9. Aurelian Mungo
  10. Tadgh Marmaduke
  11. Dougal Tamlane

Singles

1. Ivo
  2. Hawthorne
  3. Orion
  4. Persimmon
  5. Wolfe
  6. Ffion
  7. Viggo
  8. Ferris
  9. Elio
  10. Idris
  11. Adonis
  12. Cormac
  13. Naoise
  14. Ulysses
  15. Maxence
  16. Errol
  17. Nuadha
  18. Xavier

And now neutral!

Combos

1. Asa Florian
  2. Wren Taleisan
  3. Peregrine Shea
  4. Kit Marjoram
  5. Pipsa Meadowlark
  6. Taika Valentine

Some of these rankings were really hard for me! I hope this helps :blush:

1 Like

Combos

1. [name_f]Elowen[/name_f] [name_f]Viola[/name_f] [name_f]Faye[/name_f]
  2. [name_f]Aya[/name_f] [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] [name_f]Moon[/name_f]
  3. [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] [name_f]Arcana[/name_f] [name_f]Bloom[/name_f]
  4. [name_f]Astoria[/name_f] [name_f]Guinevere[/name_f] [name_f]Dawn[/name_f]

Girls singles

1. [name_f]Verity[/name_f]
  2. [name_f]Daphne[/name_f]
  3. [name_f]Flora[/name_f]
  4. [name_f]Avalon[/name_f]
  5. [name_f]Lydia[/name_f]
  6. [name_f]Freya[/name_f]
  7. Meridia
  8. [name_f]Nimue[/name_f]

Boys singles

1. [name_u]Everest[/name_u]
  2. [name_u]August[/name_u]
  3. [name_m]Stellan[/name_m]
  4. [name_u]Forest[/name_u]
  5. [name_u]Poet[/name_u]
  6. [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m]
  7. [name_u]Emery[/name_u]
  8. [name_m]Ambrose[/name_m]
  9. [name_m]Thorin[/name_m]
  10. [name_u]Wesley[/name_u]
  11. [name_u]Dorian[/name_u]
  12. [name_u]Phoenix[/name_u]
  13. [name_u]Bellamy[/name_u]
  14. [name_m]Casper[/name_m]
  15. [name_m]Roland[/name_m]

I love your names!

1 Like

liliwen marianne hazel - just looking at this combo makes me smile. liliwen is beautiful, i love it! marianne and hazel are beautiful middles.
ceridwen rosemary violet - though ceridwen is not my style, i love how fresh it sounds. rosemary is pretty, and violet is a gorgeous second middle.
ada briar elsinore - wow, i love it. ada is such a sweet name, and i love the middles as well. the combo sounds absolutely perfect!
rosaline avalon honey - another stunning combo! i especially love avalon and honey together!
phillipa liliet amity - amazing! i love it!
elva amelia rain - ahh, i adore it! elva is such a cute choice. also, amelia and rain sound dashing together.
adamaris elizabeth anthem - wow, anthem is such a fun middle. it makes the whole combo so exciting.
eva lilias nightingale - i’m in love. eva and lilias are two wonderful names, and they sound amazing. nightingale is a unique and darling middle.
arwen sylvie wildrose - love, love, love!
heida evanna dove - ahh, i can picture a free-spirited, fun-loving little girl with this name. gorgeous!
rosenwyn chiara sunrise - rosenwyn is not my favorite but i’m in love with chiara and sunrise.
thea every lisette - this combo is a gem.

you have such a lovely style, i’m a fan! :sparkles:

emrys derek harrison - i love emrys and harrison, they are so handsome.
evander richard morgan - it’s a strong and masculine combo. ah, evander is darling!
caspian yves shoreline - nice names! oh my god, shoreline is perfection!
eden evermund august - exciting and fun combo!
thomas ives wintergreen - wow! this combo has such a calm, warm and cozy vibe. amazing combo!
freddie valentine coast - hmm, freddie and valentine are not my style, but i love coast!
noah jay keats - perfection! short, handsome and intelligent.
amadeus benjamin grey - amadeus is not for me, but benjamin and grey are adorable together.
atticus george briarwood - gorgeous. any little boy would be happy to have this name.
lysander simon anglesey - this combo is probably my least favorite. it’s nice but the names are not my style.
winston stellan wander - winston is so classy, and wander is an amazing middle name.
rowan castiel march - romantic, handsome and fun combo!

it was such a great pleasure to rate your uc. your combos are works of art! congratulations! :sparkles:

1 Like

@norin Ah, I love your style sm!

anna scout - I adore this combo! I think scout is so underused on girls. Anna is also one of my all time favorite names.
astoria winter - Again I love these two together. Astoria Winter is just stunning. Both the names on their own are lovely, but together they make one of the sweetest combo’s
aveline boheme - Not quite my style but I think the name’s flow together so well!
banks lilibet - one word: Gorgeous
celia vesper - Vesper is such a pretty middle name.
doris salinger - This sounds a tad bit dated, but that’s why I love it!
dusty sundance - This is probably my least favorite because dusty is just nms. I think they sound pretty together though!
lily azure - simple and sweet
mae reverie - Mae is the middle name of one of my best friends. I also love Reverie as a middle!!
sawyer magnolia - I know a male Sawyer, so I’ll probably never
siena bear - I can imagine the cutest little girl when I think of this name!
windsor belle - Not exactly sure how you pronounce Windsor, but I think the name’s a gorgeous together.

atticus river - I think any little boy would love this name!
brooks walden - Not a fan of Walden, but Brooks is very pretty!
callaghan thoreau - These two sound stunning together!
elio reed - my absolute favorite combo off your list!
elmer poet - this sounds so dreamy!
elwood darcy - I love Elwood sm!
finn ollivander - Probably my second favorite. Ollivander sounds so handsome as a middle.
graham rhodes - Very pretty. Graham and Rhodes both deserve so much more love!
linus theodore - I love Theodore, but Linus is nms. I think they sound great together though!
laurence bear - Stunning!
phineas moose - not trying to be offensive, but I always associate Phineas with Phineas and Ferb
rufus wilder - Amazing!

I loved looking through your UC! You have great taste in names!

1 Like

(I’ve been on Nameberry too long, for a second there I thought [name_u]January[/name_u] Capricorn was a name :joy:)

[name_f]Mara[/name_f] [name_f]Ann[/name_f] - I like that this is sweet and simple, but I’m not a huge fan of either name and I like all your other names better.
[name_f]Poppy[/name_f] [name_u]Louise[/name_u] - this is so spunky while also being classic! [name_u]Louise[/name_u] is a favorite of mine but sometimes feels a tad boring, but [name_f]Poppy[/name_f] really spices it up-- I love it!
[name_f]Amara[/name_f] [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f] [name_u]Rue[/name_u] - flows well, very romantic sounding name!
[name_f]Daphne[/name_f] [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] [name_u]Ember[/name_u] - I’m not sure if the Am-Em sounds clash a little, I do like this.
[name_u]Emerson[/name_u] [name_u]June[/name_u] - A little more modern/trendy than your other names, I like the gender-neutral feel.
[name_f]Adriana[/name_f] [name_f]Wildrose[/name_f] - beautiful, but not my favorite.
[name_u]Fable[/name_u] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] - Ahhh this one is so lovely! I usually dislike [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f], but I really like this one.
[name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_f]Eloise[/name_f] - This is adorable and beautiful all at once! I really like it!
[name_u]October[/name_u] [name_u]Marie[/name_u] - I just feel like [name_u]Marie[/name_u] isn’t quite the right middle for [name_u]October[/name_u]. I think [name_u]October[/name_u] is a brave, but ultimately really cool name.
[name_f]Ariana[/name_f] [name_u]Snow[/name_u] - This is really airy and light, prefer this over [name_f]Adriana[/name_f] [name_f]Wildrose[/name_f] as they’re both somewhat similar.

[name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_u]Merry[/name_u] - So cute! [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] will always be so handsome to me, and I love [name_u]Merry[/name_u] (personally I like [name_u]Merritt[/name_u] nn Merry).
[name_u]Callum[/name_u] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] - Recently been falling in love with Callum; while I think [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] is very classic it just feels a little bit worn out to me, but overall I like this.
[name_u]Oliver[/name_u] [name_m]Grant[/name_m] - I love [name_u]Oliver[/name_u]. [name_m]Grant[/name_m] feels a little blunt, but I don’t dislike it.
[name_u]Ezra[/name_u] [name_u]Benjamin[/name_u] [name_u]Lee[/name_u] - [name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_u]Ezra[/name_u] [name_u]Benjamin[/name_u]! I don’t feel like the [name_u]Lee[/name_u] is necessary but I do like this overall.
[name_u]Arlo[/name_u] [name_u]James[/name_u] - cute! Very trendy
[name_u]Wesley[/name_u] [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] [name_u]Valentine[/name_u] - VERY handsome!!!
[name_u]Leo[/name_u] [name_m]Augustus[/name_m] - Also very handsome!! Very romantic sounding

Overall your names seem very romantic/dashing and all of my criticisms were just nitpicking lol because your names are lovely!

1 Like

luella bluebird: absolutely love these two together, i think they just bring the sweetest vibe and can imagine a super cute kid being named this

zelda clementine: zelda isn’t my favourite and i feel like the zel and clem sounds clash a bit. but i still really like it!

esther periwinkle: this is super cute! periwinkle is a bit too brave for me but i think it’s nice as a middle

mabel delphine: delphine is one of my all-time favourite names, and i like mabel too.

cordelia primrose: once again i simply love this! i absolutely adore primrose paired with cordelia and feel like they have somewhat similar vibes without being too clashy

wilbur fennec: very excited to see both these names on someone’s list, and absolutely adore them together

franklin juniper: i quite like franklin but i prefer juniper on a girl and see it as a more feminine name

oscar finch: i really like this one! super cool

ambrose valerian: i’ve never heard valerian before, and actually really like it! i like ambrose but it reminds me of the custard!

edmund peregrine: simply stunning combo :sparkles:

altogether i think you have a beautiful naming style. i love all of these combos, but my top three were luella bluebird, cordelia primrose and wilbur fennec

1 Like

@wintergarden tagging you so you see the update!!

freya rosamund- i love freya ( although do slightly prefer the freja spelling)! rosamund, while i’m not a big fan does go very well with freya!
charlotte delilah- i love both names, and they go so charmingly together! very sweet, dark academic girl vibes. like black skirts and pink scarves wearing bookworm.
penelope hazel- penelope is so bouncy and fun! hazel sets that off by being a lovely, sleepy sounding name. i think this combo is adorable
madeline alice- i don’t particularly care for either name, but they do compliment each other well and flow nicely!
ottoline rose- ottoline is very cool! her unexpectedness is balanced by rose’s steadyness.
vivienne winslet- vivienne is a great name :wink: ! winslet is very pretty sounding too, and the combo looks lovely.

felix elijah- felix is so wonderful, and elijah is melodic and beautiful. very nice together
benjamin luca- i don’t really like benjamin, but love love love luca!! i agree that the flow is lovely however
ezra sebastian- sebastian is one of my favourites, and ezra goes perfectly and is so cool!
archie river- i don’t particulalry like archie, but river is so sweet with it! it makes me think of forest walks and farm trips when you were younger.
oliver finn- oliver is sweet, despite its popularity and finn is complimenting it well! very adventurous sounding
jasper milo- as a twilight super-fan, jasper always makes me think of alice’s partner, but that’s not nessacarily bad! milo is soft and nice!

1 Like

@judy.newstead

it took me a bit longer to rate your names. i’m sorry for that! :yellow_heart:

trina louise - i love louise! i think it’s a lovely, sweet and pretty name with a gorgeous classy vibe. trina sounds as a fun choice, too.

judy abigail - though i’m not a fan of the names independently, i think together they make a nice and strong combo.

stephanie kate - wow, i love seeing stephanie and kate in your uc. it’s cool to see them coming back.

cordelia caroline - both names are pretty but i would not use them together.

sonia noelle - ohh, it’s such a darling combo!

rachel vittoria - rachel is cool, actually i like it. vittoria is a fun middle and it sounds great with the traditional rachel.

collette allison - it’s a nice combo! i like the sound of colette, and allison is a safe choice in the middle spot.

marlena janette - the combo sounds fine, but it’s not really for me. however, marley could be an adorable nickname.

jordan vienna - i don’t like jordan but vienna is such a beautiful name. it reminds me of a city full of history, culture and art. i can totally picture a curious, fun-loving, smart little girl called vienna.

carmella joelle - joelle is not my style but carmella is stunning! it sounds as a lovely melody that you want to sing forever.

cosetta juliette - a gorgeous and romantic combo! i love it!

jennifer estelle - yay, jennifer! it’s a surprising choice but i applaude it! estelle is a cute middle.

maisie brooke - love, love, love! i’m a fan of maisie and brooke is a great middle.

bianca florence - sweet and fresh! bianca is fine and i adore florence!

mary-jane andromeda - mary-jane is so great! it evokes the image of a strong young lady! andromeda adds a fun twist to the combo!

lena honey - cute! both names are adorable.

mara rosalie - i like mara, but i’m not a big fan of rosalie. however, i like them together.

irene delphine - the combo is not for me, but it sounds nice.

blanca salome - i love salome so much! it’s a stunning combo!

arantxa paris - wow, arantxa! it’s so sweet!

anders carlisle - it’s a cool combo! anders is a cool choice, and carlisle sounds lovely with it.

jason reno - it’s a handsome, easy-going, fun combo! i like it a lot!

martin jay - simple and cool! both names are familiar with a fun vibe.

emmett valentine - i love emmett as i think it’s sounds soft, calm and warm. as for valentine, i’m not a huge fan.

clyde zachary - i see it as a well-balanced, handsome combo! both names are nice.

joseph morgan - classy, handsome and smart! nice!

raphael solomon - raphael is not for me but i adore solomon! i love how super cute and handsome it sounds!

nicholas william - you cannot go wrong with this combo! it’s manly, hansome, strong and classy.

jared glenn - i love the vibe of this combo! i especially love glenn as a middle.

1 Like

@norin

anna scout - 6/10: I ADORE anna (one of my daughter’s is named anna) and it is cute and spunky with scout, but I have just never really been a fan of scout

astoria winter - 8/10: this name gives all kinds of magical imagery (hand knit mittens, a cup of steaming cocoa, snowflake hats and a sparkling, ice cold winter’s day), it sounds almost like “a story of winter” which I quite like!

aveline boheme - 8/10: unique and literary feeling, aveline is the sleek and elegant cousin of adeline, and boheme just puts flowers in her hair. lovely! (I hope it is pron av-uh-LINE, not av-uh-LEEN)

banks lilibet - 9/10: i literally gasped when I saw this name and I am not sure why (banks is generally nms) but this just works so beautifully together!! i picture a pond in a meadow, croaking frogs, baby ducks and lilypads, a sassy little girl in a lavender dress with a colorful umbrella, stomping through mud puddles! idk - it just has this watery, modern-vintage, carefree vibe I am totally digging.

celia vesper - 8/10: whispery soft with underrated intelligence and an edge, the combo is quite stunning - very dark academia to me

doris salinger - 4/10: salinger just isn’t my style, I quite like doris though, and don’t think we see her enough

dusty sundance - 5/10: I LOVE sundance (esp for a boy), and stylistically I think dusty pairs well, it’s just a little too country-western feeling for me.

lily azure - 7/10: lily is a long time favorite of mine, and azure is pure languid coolness, quite lovely combo, I’m just missing a “zing”

mae reverie - 5/10: similar to dusty sundance, this has a country western feel to me: red checked shirt, two blond braids and a square dance, I like the wholesomeness of these paired together, and reverie gives mae some energy no doubt, I could see this as a character in a book, just nms

sawyer magnolia - 7/10: for some reason this combo just WORKS, sweet tea and fireflies on a front porch swing, sawyer always seemed a little too rustic for me, but magnolia really brings out her southern charm

siena bear - 9/10: this is the cuddliest, little spunk of a name! I can just picture it on a sign in a sweet little nursery above a crib with a whimsical, florally woodland motif. This name needs to be in a children’s book!

windsor belle - 8/10: the belle of the ball no doubt, she’s elegant, old money, silver spoon southern charm, but she’s ivy league/smart as a whip too

atticus river - 5/10: literary boho chic, I just have never cared for atticus

brooks walden - 9/10: love this one! a little blonde hair boy reading books by the river when he’s supposed to be fishing! so sweet, but sturdy and classically timeless. one of my faves!

callaghan thoreau - 4/10: very elegant and literary, and I like the nn potential of “cal”, just nms

elio reed - 7/10: thoughtful and unique, I REALLY like elio! but stylistically they seem a little mismatched, but perhaps that is the appeal as well :thinking: a little dark academia to me, I could picture this on a character in something like The Dead Poet’s Society

elmer poet - 7/10: delightful name! This one just makes me SMILE.

elwood darcy - 5/10: darcy is growing on me, and I get the pairing, it’s fancy and smart. just not for me

finn ollivander - 7/10: handsome, dashing and rollicking adventure, this one def has some cheeky mischief up his sleeve! your names would create quite interesting book characters, this one for sure

graham rhodes - 6/10: solid and sturdy name, very old school preppy, just no sparkle for me, I like the nn “gray” for graham

linus theodore - 10/10: Oh my! Oh my! Def my favorite on your whole card! This one is just perfection!!! I had linus barnaby on my UC but theodore makes it just more sophisticated, elegant and timeless

laurence bear - 8/10: again, this needs to be a character for a children’s book! Delightful, warm and fuzzy, yet dashing and handsome too.

phineas moose - 10/10: YES! another favorite of mine. soooo unique and so dang CUTE!! yet phineas is a strong and elegant name so will age well over time. Bravo! Adorable!

rufus wilder - 9/10: this combo made me a wilder fan! I just always thought it was rather pretentiously used, but rufus (that little scoundrel, that adorable little ruffian!!) brings wilder to a whole new level. AGAIN with the children’s book vibes I am getting, this has “Let the Wild Rumpus Begin!!!” written all over it!! (footie pajamas and a play sword… YES!)

1 Like

Placeholder [drfox’s uc]

archimedes “archie” theodore - your son has a lovely name! i love the balance of classic and more unique names, and archie as a nickname for archimedes is so inspired! :two_hearts:

odette thessaly - i love odette, and thessaly is so cool; i haven’t really seen it used as a name before. the flow is a bit choppy, but i love the vibes.

enid callisto - love. this. :heart_eyes: the balance of the “old lady” name and a unique name from mythology is wonderful. and the flow is perfect as well.

neoma lupine - admittedly, this one’s not my favorite. i haven’t seen neoma much, so i may just need time to get used to it, but i don’t really like it. lupine is super cool though! how are you pronouncing it?

clio eponine - another stunning combination!! i think the spelling clio works so well here, and it pairs beautifully with eponine. there are a lot of i and o sounds, but the combo still works.

deirdre marigold - i love the flow, but i’m not a fan of deirdre at all. it also feels off a bit vibe-wise compared to your other combos.

esmeralda fern - i could never get behind esmeralda, but i love it for you. fern works so well here, and the flow is perfect.

edmond rose - love, love, love rose on a boy! :heart: edmond isn’t my fave because i strongly prefer edmund, but the combo as a whole is great.

oleander clive - oleander is great and unique, but i am unfortunately not a fan of clive, it seems very dated to me.

vivian arthur - this might be my favorite of your combos! :two_hearts: vivian on a boy is so handsome, and it sounds so dashing paired with arthur. vibe, flow, everything about this combo is perfect.

dorian basil - so handsome! i think this would be a perfect brother to vivian arthur. the vintage vibes here are perfect.

overall, you have a wonderful uc @brittanyanitarose

1 Like

@etoilelumineuse love your naming style! it’s definitely different from mine but i love how it fits with you

𝐠𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐧 𝐛𝐥𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐞: gideon is one of those names that i don’t like for me but love for someone else, it’s a really sweet name! not a fan of blythe but it fits great here

𝐛𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐱: barnaby same as gideon! another adorable name, underrated imo. and fox is an amazing middle, goes great everytime, and i love how it pairs with barnaby. my fav combo of yours!

𝐫𝐚𝐟𝐚 𝐦𝐮𝐥𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐲: never been a huge fan of rafa, but it definitely fits with your other names, and mulberry is just a cute middle! i love how they go together

𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐫 𝐞𝐝𝐦𝐮𝐧𝐝: not a fan of either name tbh, but they do go great together! and both also definitely fit your style

1 Like

@vida this is such a good list. i’m in love with your names

río zeppelin ~ this combo is really cool and unexpected
vida oceana ~ absolutely gorgeous!
zen aurelio ~ quite a nice combo, although not my favorite from your list.
alma música ~ i think música is such a cool and unique choice! not sure if alma is the right choice for this combo – it feels a bit repetitive.

índigo bodhi ~ a bit much as a combo – it feels a little too new agey for me tbh
florián atlas ~ ugh, so beautiful. this name gives me the prettiest soft academic vibes
atlas ventura ~ i really want to like this name, but unfortunately all i can think of is ace ventura :grimacing:
cosmo félix ~ love this one! the names really balance each other out
river dimitri ~ hmm, not my favorite. dimitri feels out of step with your other names – you have a very south asian and spanish inspired vibe, while dimitri sticks out in being super eastern european.
elio journey ~ ooh, very pretty! i also think the meaning of “sun journey” is just <3

salma rivera ~ i have no idea how these names are viewed in the spanish-speaking world, but to me, this combo feels like a super badass vintage revival
ainaz bohemia ~ neither name is my favorite on its own, but i think the combination is stunning
ind(i)ra sunshine ~ i cannot adequately express how much i adore both incarnations of this name, although i think indira sunshine flows slightly better
cleo boheme ~ this is a take-your-breath-away kind of name. it is so utterly french and romantic and gorgeous, i’m in love
rain magnolia ~ the word-on-word, nature-on-nature pairing is a little much for me, but other than that i absolutely love this name

1 Like

@jujubesun i love your UC! i must warn you, there isn’t much criticism in this post :wink:

cordelia iris blue ~ impeccable use of the name blue in a combo, and has the most lovely imagery :blossom:🛼

milo jupiter callum ~ never been big on jupiter, but he fits well with milo and callum :ringer_planet:

amoret sappho may ~ love the variety of sounds! and the amoret appreciation :relieved:

beatrix lumi azure ~ this might be my favorite! colorful and fairytale-esque :rainbow:

calixta sophie monet ~ i like how calixta & sophie balance each other out, and monet almost feels like the best of both worlds, if that makes sense? very balanced combo overall :musical_score:

idalia sylvie poet ~ idalia has also never been a favorite for me, but idalia sylvie poet is pretty!

isadora july peace ~ this is another one of my favorites! again, very pretty imagery, and impeccable flow :musical_note::blossom::rainbow:

juliet honey tallulah ~ juliet tallulah would be a little much on its own, but honey in the middle makes this combo perfect! :honey_pot:

juna isabeau sunday ~ not my personal style, but there’s nothing wrong with it :woman_shrugging:

luella verity wilde ~ love how wilde balances out the sweetness of luella and verity!

ramona indie skye ~ i like ramona, indie, and skye, but in a combo together :pleading_face: and a lovely sister to cordelia iris blue!

twyla isolde kit ~ kit is very underrated in a feminine context (especially on nb :sweat_smile:) and twyla isolde kit is a flawless combo.

caspian elio rhys ~ love caspian, elio, and rhys, and (you may be sick of me saying this by now, i apologize) lovely imagery :parrot::ocean:

isadore zephyr cato ~ i have to add isadore to my master list, this reminds me :grin: i’m not very familiar with zephyr and cato, but i like them with isadore!

romeo wilder jules ~ very romantic combo, and i love it with isadore and caspian :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

here you go @lemonrose !

raphael beau

this is sweet! i like raphael, though i prefer rafael. beau fits nicely. strong combo! 8/10

simon rain

simon isn’t my favorite name, but rain really freshens it up. i love rain being used on a boy, and this is a light, summery name overall. 7/10

theodore indy

i love both names, theodore just in general and indy because of indiana jones, though they don’t quite fit together? the vibes kind of clash? i’m not sure, but something feels a little off. 6/10

oliver darcy

this is magnificent! i adore this combo! i love both names and together they’re perfect! 10/10

arthur valentine

this is amazing! i feel like this combo would be brothers with oliver darcy! the vibes are all here, cozy dark academia, the romantic quality, just very elegant overall. 10/10

jack whittaker

i’ve never been a huge fan of whittaker, but i’m neutral on jack. together, it’s cute, though the “k” sound does throw off the flow a little. 7/10

hugo ephraim

ahhh i love! hugo, arthur, and oliver should be brothers i swear. the vibes are great, the flow is lovely, and even though i don’t really like ephraim, it works so well here. 9/10

george pascal

lovely! i adore pascal and i’m more neutral on george, but together it’s darling. 9/10

magnus apollo

this is utter perfection, anne, i’m in love with this name!!! everything is there and i’m here for it. my one critique is that it reminds me a lot of rick riordan (through magnus chase and the trials of apollo or whatever) but ahhh!! 9/10

edith briar

ooh i love! edith is a “stuffier” name and briar really freshens that up. plus, edie as a nickname is adorable. this is gorgeous. 10/10

dorothea moon

both names here i adore and i think this is awesome. out of words. 11/10 (also, consider dorothea lilac??)

alice vivian

solid fresh, vintage vibes. cute, and the colors of the names fit together nicely. just a bit plain comparatively speaking. 8/10

louisa rain

the perfect sister for dorothea moon and frances hero! it feels a little Berry Basic :tm: but not in a bad way! i like it! 8/10

frances hero

babe i don’t even like the name frances, but this is stunning!! :sob::sob: 10/10

rosemary olwen

i wasn’t expecting olwen and it’s the best surprise i’ve had all day! this is so vibey, so fresh, so lovely and djkahd i love it. my favorite in your uc. 1000/10

beatrix fable

anne stop making gorgeous combos!! this is perfect! it gives the most fantastic cottagecore energy that i’m here for. definitely sisters with rosemary “romy” and “bea”. 11/10

cecily aurora

it’s cute! nature-y soft vibes but also warrior princess-vibes, i like it! 9/10

jane felicity

vintage, simple, and warm. very sunshiny and purple. it’s nice! 8/10

also the names that are ranked low literally aren’t low at all it’s just i love all your names so much i just loved some less than others! god i love your naming style and your combos. i’m obsessed. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

@Ellory ~ tagged you to see the update

fern agnese sybil ~ i’ve recently begun to fall for fern. she’s sweet and innocent, but with a touch of spice. though i’m uncertain on the pronunciation of agnese, i’ll assume she’s ag-neez. a lovely twist on agnes! or perhaps she sounds just like agnes, but with an extra e for good measure? either way, a charming name. sybil is the perfect match of agnese. she’s spunky and rare, yet familiar. as a whole, this is a lovely, near perfect combo. i find little fault. my only critique is the run in of the s in agnese and sybil. still, it may be due to my uncertain pronunciation. maybe it is ag-neez-uh?

briar vivendel hades ~ briar is a love of mine, sweet and fresh. as he is a little r heavy, i’m glad to see him partnered with r-less names. i’ve never heard of vivendel, though i may have to take note of him! as a christian, i cannot find the appeal for hades, however. i’m assuming this combo is masculine, as hades is the only non-unisex name. please correct me if i am wrong, though!

percy elio march ~ percy is handsome and underused, a gem. i would be delighted to see him used. elio is a name i haven’t considered, though it sounds like leo, so i cannot argue with the appeal! march is sweet, and i love the little women association! as a whole, i only have one critique. the whole name is very soft, so i would recommend one name that is very masculine, if that makes sense?

sadhbh eluned lark ~ every time i look up the pronunciation of sadhbh, i love it. but i cannot remember it, to save my life! i believe that’s the deal breaker for me. i just looked up the pronunciation of eluned, and i am astonished! i’ve been assuming it’s el-loond for the longest time! a lovely name!! lark, however, feels like an afterthought here. she is a very lovely name, but she doesn’t seem to fit.

lilija persephone brave ~ lilija is lovely, though i prefer the lilia or lilya spellings. i’m not usually a fan of persephone, though here she is absolutely beautiful! the entire combo is stunning, and my favorite of all. you may have just persuaded me to love brave! beautiful, beautiful!

meabh valkyrja winter ~ i hate to say it, but the first two names look like you clicked random letters on the keyboard to me. i don’t know where you’re from, but in the united states, this would be a difficult name for a child to wear. once i looked up the pronunciations, it’s a nice name! however, the v sounds in meabh and valkyrja run together a bit.

finch vasiliy matteo ~ finch is very cute and fresh! unfortunately, i can only see vaseline in vasiliy, but i think i could get used to it! matteo is a name that i’ve recently been crushing on. he’s very strong and masculine. i really do like this combo! no flow critiques here!

1 Like