Rate these combinations!

Older sister is [name_f]Anna[/name_f] [name_f]Naomi[/name_f]. (We haven’t found out the new baby’s gender yet.)

Girls:

Ruby [name_f]Gabrielle[/name_f]
[name_u]Ruby[/name_u] [name_f]Abigail[/name_f]
[name_f]Francesca[/name_f] [name_u]Simone[/name_u]
[name_f]Francesca[/name_f] [name_f]Caroline[/name_f]
[name_f]Leah[/name_f] [name_f]Elena[/name_f]
[name_f]Leah[/name_f] [name_f]Gabrielle[/name_f]
[name_f]Leah[/name_f] [name_f]Gwendolyn[/name_f]

With [name_f]Anna[/name_f] [name_f]Naomi[/name_f] I like [name_f]Leah[/name_f] [name_f]Gabrielle[/name_f] best.
Then [name_f]Leah[/name_f] [name_f]Gwendolyn[/name_f], [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] [name_f]Gabrielle[/name_f] and [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] [name_f]Abigail[/name_f].

Not a fan of the flow of [name_f]Leah[/name_f] [name_f]Elena[/name_f] and [name_f]Francesca[/name_f] just seems to big of a name to go with [name_f]Anna[/name_f].

Other names I like with [name_f]Anna[/name_f] (if you are looking for suggestions)
[name_f]Louisa[/name_f]
[name_f]Sarah[/name_f]
[name_f]Isabel[/name_f]

I’ll rate them out of 10

[name_u]Ruby[/name_u] Gabrielle -8
Ruby Abigail-6
Francesca Simone-6
Francesca Caroline-7
Leah Elena-6
Leah Gabrielle-8
Leah Gwendolyn-8

My 2 favorites for you are [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] [name_f]Abigail[/name_f] & [name_f]Leah[/name_f] [name_f]Gabrielle[/name_f]
[name_u]Ruby[/name_u] [name_f]Gabrielle[/name_f]-6/10
[name_u]Ruby[/name_u] [name_f]Abigail[/name_f]-8/10
[name_f]Francesca[/name_f] [name_u]Simone[/name_u]-5/10
[name_f]Francesca[/name_f] [name_f]Caroline[/name_f]-5/10 I like the 2 [name_f]Francesca[/name_f] combos but they just seem so long and grand compared to [name_f]Anna[/name_f]!
[name_f]Leah[/name_f] [name_f]Elena[/name_f]-7/10
[name_f]Leah[/name_f] [name_f]Gabrielle[/name_f]-9/10
[name_f]Leah[/name_f] [name_f]Gwendolyn[/name_f]-7/10

Ruby [name_f]Gabrielle[/name_f]- 8/10
[name_u]Ruby[/name_u] [name_f]Abigail[/name_f]- 7/10
[name_f]Francesca[/name_f] [name_u]Simone[/name_u]- 8/10
[name_f]Francesca[/name_f] [name_f]Caroline[/name_f]- 4/10
[name_f]Leah[/name_f] [name_f]Elena[/name_f]- 2/10
[name_f]Leah[/name_f] [name_f]Gabrielle[/name_f]- 7/10
[name_f]Leah[/name_f] [name_f]Gwendolyn[/name_f]- 6/10

Hi there.

Anna [name_f]Naomi[/name_f] is sweet. Here are my thoughts for a little sister from favorite to least favorite:

Leah [name_f]Gwendolyn[/name_f]-I think that [name_f]Anna[/name_f] & [name_f]Leah[/name_f] seem like the most logical combo. They’re both simple, classic, smart, soft, girly but not fussy. [name_f]Gwendolyn[/name_f] is a little more unexpected of a mn, so that gets my vote.

Leah [name_f]Elena[/name_f]-Also pretty, but maybe a little rhyme-y.

Leah [name_f]Gabrielle[/name_f]-I don’t hate [name_f]Gabrielle[/name_f], but it’s just not my cup of tea.

Ruby [name_f]Abigail[/name_f]-[name_u]Ruby[/name_u] is fun & spunky. A little bit loud next to [name_f]Anna[/name_f], but it doesn’t not fit. They both have a lovely early 20th century vibe. I like [name_f]Abigail[/name_f] in the mn spot. It’s vintage & flows nicely.

Ruby [name_f]Gabrielle[/name_f]-This is okay, but has a lot of repeating ‘b’ & ‘r’ sounds.

Francesca [name_u]Simone[/name_u]-[name_f]Francesca[/name_f] is beautiful, & honestly, kind of the most interesting, as in not over done, from your list. I just like the simplicity of [name_f]Leah[/name_f] & [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] more w/Anna. [name_f]Francesca[/name_f] is a bit fancy. And I think the main issue is that [name_f]Franny[/name_f] & [name_f]Annie[/name_f] rhyme. [name_m]Even[/name_m] if you don’t use those nns, it still seems a little off.

Francesca [name_f]Caroline[/name_f]-[name_f]Caroline[/name_f] is a fine name, but I think that the style of [name_u]Simone[/name_u] goes better w/Francesca.

Hope this helps. :slight_smile:

My favorites are [name_f]Leah[/name_f] [name_f]Elena[/name_f], [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] [name_f]Abigail[/name_f], and [name_f]Leah[/name_f] [name_f]Gwendolyn[/name_f]!

Ruby [name_f]Gabrielle[/name_f]- 9/10
[name_u]Ruby[/name_u] [name_f]Abigail[/name_f]- 8/10
[name_f]Francesca[/name_f] [name_u]Simone[/name_u]- 8/10
[name_f]Francesca[/name_f] [name_f]Caroline[/name_f]- 7/10
[name_f]Leah[/name_f] [name_f]Elena[/name_f]- 7/10
[name_f]Leah[/name_f] [name_f]Gabrielle[/name_f]- 8/10
[name_f]Leah[/name_f] [name_f]Gwendolyn[/name_f]- 7/10

My favorite is [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] [name_f]Gabrielle[/name_f]!