Rate this combo

Currently pondering the combo LiIia [name_f]Daphne[/name_f].
How would you rate it? Does it flow well? What imagery/associations come to mind?
Thanks!

Hi there.

I love it! 10/10. [name_f]Lilia[/name_f] is a great balance of exotic elegance & sweetness. And [name_f]Daphne[/name_f] is spunky & feminine & a little quirky & it just balances out sound & style wise perfectly w/Lilia. I think that [name_f]Lilia[/name_f] [name_f]Daphne[/name_f] is kind & thoughtful & artistic has a bit of a quiet warrior mentality.

Hope this helps. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think it flows well! It’s elegant and floral without being frilly. I picture deep purple colors and meadows of flowers.

1 Like

I’d rate it 9. It’s feminine and beautiful :slight_smile: Not 10 just because of personal preference.

1 Like

I rate it a 9/10, I think it’s beautiful… just isn’t a 10 because I prefer [name_f]Liliana[/name_f] [name_f]Daphne[/name_f] (nn [name_f]Lilia[/name_f])

1 Like

I’d probably give it a 7/10. Very pretty & delicate, and it flows really well!

1 Like

I love it!! [name_f]Lilia[/name_f] is a wonderful name and [name_f]Daphne[/name_f] compliments it! I give it a 9/10! It could use something a bit stronger, seeing both names are very soft and delicate. Very pretty!

1 Like

Lilia [name_f]Daphne[/name_f] is light and floral. I like it

1 Like

7.5/10

1 Like

WOW! [name_f]Lilia[/name_f] [name_f]Daphne[/name_f] is so pretty. I’d give it a solid 10/10, because even though it’s not my style, I love the flow and the vibe of it. Amazing!

1 Like

Beautiful name with great imagery. I envision very flowery and girlie. I would rate it an 8/10. [name_f]My[/name_f] only hesitation is the popularity of [name_f]Lilia[/name_f] in my area