Rate VivienaLunelle123's new combos

[name_m]Feel[/name_m] free to do all of them or just your favorites!

[name_f]Hattie[/name_f] [name_f]Belle[/name_f]
[name_u]Anne[/name_u] [name_f]Lavender[/name_f]
[name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Marigold[/name_f]
[name_f]Flora[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f]
[name_u]Ruby[/name_u] [name_f]Estelle[/name_f]
[name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] [name_f]Kate[/name_f]/Kate Rosalie
[name_f]Ivy[/name_f] [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f]
[name_f]Lily[/name_f] [name_f]Juliet[/name_f]
[name_f]Marnie[/name_f] [name_f]Opal[/name_f]
[name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] [name_f]Violet[/name_f]

Thank you!

Hattie [name_f]Belle[/name_f] – 7/10 – Very sweet combo. I love [name_f]Hattie[/name_f] and [name_f]Belle[/name_f] pairs nicely with it.
[name_u]Anne[/name_u] [name_f]Lavender[/name_f] – 7/10 – Also very elegant. I like the simple and classic [name_u]Anne[/name_u] with the flowery [name_f]Lavender[/name_f].
[name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Marigold[/name_f] – 4/10 – A little too flowery for me.
[name_f]Flora[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] – 5/10 – I really like both names but I have a hard time saying them together with the R and L sounds. Also a little too nature-y for me.
[name_u]Ruby[/name_u] [name_f]Estelle[/name_f] – 8/10 – [name_f]Lovely[/name_f]! Great flow and the names work really well together.
[name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] [name_f]Kate[/name_f] – 9/10 – I adore this! The names fit together perfectly.
[name_f]Kate[/name_f] [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] – 7/10 – Also nice but I prefer the flow and look of [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] [name_f]Kate[/name_f].
[name_f]Ivy[/name_f] [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] – 8/10 – Very pretty and lovely to say out loud.
[name_f]Lily[/name_f] [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] – 6/10 – I like both names but have a hard time saying this out loud, maybe because of the L sounds? I get a bit caught trying to pronounce it.
[name_f]Marnie[/name_f] [name_f]Opal[/name_f] – 8/10 – I love [name_f]Opal[/name_f] and [name_f]Marnie[/name_f] has been growing on me recently, too! This has a wonderfully vintage feel, very spunky and sweet!
[name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] [name_f]Violet[/name_f] – 7/10 – [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] isn’t for me, personally, but I love how it pairs with [name_f]Violet[/name_f]! So cool and elegant.

Overall I really like your list!

1 Like

Hattie [name_f]Belle[/name_f] 7/10
[name_u]Anne[/name_u] [name_f]Lavender[/name_f] 9/10
[name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Marigold[/name_f] 8/10
[name_f]Flora[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] 10/10
[name_u]Ruby[/name_u] [name_f]Estelle[/name_f] 10/10
[name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] [name_f]Kate[/name_f] 7/10; [name_f]Kate[/name_f] [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] 8/10
[name_f]Ivy[/name_f] [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] 7/10
[name_f]Lily[/name_f] [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] 8/10
[name_f]Marnie[/name_f] [name_f]Opal[/name_f] 5/10
[name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] [name_f]Violet[/name_f] 8/10

1 Like

[name_f]Hattie[/name_f] Belle- 8 -sweet and charming
Anne Lavender-7 -it has a vintage charm and [name_f]Lavender[/name_f] is un expected
Rose Marigold-5 -a bit too floral for me
Flora Pearl -8 - charming and fresh
Ruby Estelle-8 - friendly and pretty
Rosalie Kate-8 - feels very well balanced and lovely
Ivy Eleanor - 7 - sweet and elegant
Lily Juliet -7 -pretty and feminine
Marnie Opal-8 - adorable!
Beatrix Violet-8 -funky, sweet with a kick

1 Like

Hattie [name_f]Belle[/name_f] 8/10 - Adorable and unexpected pairing
[name_u]Anne[/name_u] [name_f]Lavender[/name_f] 5/10 - [name_u]Anne[/name_u] is a little plain (even [name_u]Anne[/name_u] of [name_u]Green[/name_u] Gables thought so) but it’s fine. I love [name_f]Lavender[/name_f], but the two don’t pair well for me, because of the similar a sound one right after the other.
[name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Marigold[/name_f] 5/10 I love both names separately, but together, it’s too flowery
[name_f]Flora[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] 6/10 It’s pretty, though almost too sweet.
[name_u]Ruby[/name_u] [name_f]Estelle[/name_f] 8/10 I love this!
[name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] [name_f]Kate[/name_f]/Kate [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] 6/10 I like both combos well enough, though I don’t think they sparkle as much as some others.
[name_f]Ivy[/name_f] [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] 6/10 I love [name_f]Ivy[/name_f], not huge on [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f], but it works in this combo.
[name_f]Lily[/name_f] [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] 5/10 Too many L’s for me and a little too dainty with both of them together.
[name_f]Marnie[/name_f] [name_f]Opal[/name_f] 9/10 Very cute and unexpected. I love it.
[name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] [name_f]Violet[/name_f] 6/10 I’m not huge on [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f], and would pair it with something else so the two names don’t both have two syllables. Maybe [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] and [name_u]Anne[/name_u] [name_f]Violet[/name_f]?

1 Like

Hattie [name_f]Belle[/name_f] is perhaps a little too cute for me as [name_f]Hattie[/name_f] feels very nickname-y and [name_f]Belle[/name_f] makes me think of the Disney princess. I think something with a little more character (e.g. [name_f]Hattie[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f]) as a middle name would have a more mature vibe.

Anne [name_f]Lavender[/name_f] - I think you could almost use [name_u]Anne[/name_u] as a nickname for [name_f]Lavender[/name_f] as they share quite a lot of sounds. I do like the imagery I get from the combo but the sounds feel just a little too repetitive for me. But on paper it’s gorgeous!

Rose [name_f]Marigold[/name_f] - both names are lovely but too floral and wordy for me when put together. The same gores for [name_f]Flora[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] (flower pearl) and [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] [name_f]Estelle[/name_f] (red star).

Rosalie [name_f]Kate[/name_f] - this is wonderful. [name_f]Kate[/name_f] is quite unexpected as a middle name but fits in beautifully here. I also really like [name_f]Kate[/name_f] [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f]!

Ivy [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] - love this one, it’s truly so beautiful.

Lily [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] - has a similar vibe to [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f]. It feels very elegant, youthful and approachable, which is just a fantastic combination of characteristics.

Marnie [name_f]Opal[/name_f] - I think this one fits in well with [name_f]Hattie[/name_f] [name_f]Belle[/name_f], it’s not my favourite as neither name is really for me but it does flow well.

Beatrix [name_f]Violet[/name_f] - I would like this even more if it were [name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] but either way it’s lovely. I think I would slightly prefer a name ending in -a paired with [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] (e.g. [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] [name_f]Anna[/name_f]) but that’s truly just a personal preference.

1 Like

Hattie [name_f]Belle[/name_f] - 8/10 - very cute!
[name_u]Anne[/name_u] [name_f]Lavender[/name_f] - 10/10 - beautiful, I’ve been loving [name_u]Anne[/name_u] lately
[name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Marigold[/name_f] - 9/10 - bright and sparkling! [name_f]Marigold[/name_f] goes well with [name_f]Rose[/name_f] even if they’re both flower names
[name_f]Flora[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] - 10/10 - love! two of my faves
[name_u]Ruby[/name_u] [name_f]Estelle[/name_f] - 10/10 - sassy and vintage
[name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] [name_f]Kate[/name_f] - 8/10 - sweet yet strong
[name_f]Ivy[/name_f] [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] - 7/10 - pretty but I think I’d prefer a different pairing for each of these names. [name_f]Hattie[/name_f] [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] maybe?
[name_f]Lily[/name_f] [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] - 6/10 - [name_f]Lily[/name_f] is not my fave but I love [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] and the flow here is great
[name_f]Marnie[/name_f] [name_f]Opal[/name_f] - 10/10 - retro and unexpected, I’d love to meet someone with this name
[name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] [name_f]Violet[/name_f] - 10/10 - this was my second choice for our [name_f]Bea[/name_f], love it. I would also like [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] [name_f]Ivy[/name_f].

1 Like