Raynor or Rayes

Looking for a middle name for [name_m]Ethan[/name_m] that honors all the men named [name_u]Ray[/name_u] in both our families (there are several). So far my favorites are [name_m]Raynor[/name_m] and Rayes. Really struggling between the two. I’d be open to other suggestions related to [name_u]Ray[/name_u] too.

I’m not a fan of either. What about [name_m]Rayan[/name_m], [name_m]Rayden[/name_m], [name_m]Raymond[/name_m] or [name_u]Kieran[/name_u] (means ray of light).

1 Like

What about [name_f]Rayne[/name_f], [name_u]Gray[/name_u], [name_u]Brayden[/name_u], [name_m]Raynard[/name_m], [name_u]Murray[/name_u], [name_m]Zacharay[/name_m], [name_u]Grayson[/name_u]?
Rayes is my favorite but I would spell it [name_m]Reyes[/name_m].
Maybe [name_u]Sunset[/name_u], [name_u]Sol[/name_u], [name_u]Lux[/name_u], [name_m]Lucas[/name_m] or [name_u]Sunrise[/name_u]?

1 Like

Thank you for the suggestions and the feedback.

1 Like

Thank you! I first thought of it because I really like [name_u]Hayes[/name_u], but want to honor the family with a “[name_u]Ray[/name_u]” name.
Then I researched it and it has a cool sur name back story and royal meaning with a family crest and motto “the graciousness of [name_u]Ray[/name_u]”. I really love it, but something about [name_m]Raynor[/name_m] has me second guessing. Thanks for your opinion. :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you for the suggestions! I like several of them especially [name_u]Grayson[/name_u], but had to rule them out as people we know closely already have them.

[name_m]How[/name_m] about [name_m]Koray[/name_m]?

1 Like

[name_m]Ethan[/name_m] Rayes would be so handsome!

1 Like

[name_m]Ethan[/name_m] Rayes is really cool

1 Like

[name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_m]Raynor[/name_m]!

[name_u]Reagan[/name_u]/[name_f]Raygen[/name_f]
Rayley
[name_m]Rayden[/name_m]
[name_u]Trace[/name_u]/[name_m]Trayce[/name_m]

1 Like