Reality Babies

So, I didnt know where else to put this post, but I guess reality stars are celebrities… anyways, does anyone on here watch the Real World?? well, shamelessly, I [name]LOVE[/name] IT! ahaha anyyway, one of my favorite seasons was Las [name]Vegas[/name], and there was a girl named [name]Brynn[/name] on it, and she was my favorite, as well as I [name]LOVE[/name] her name! so, my sister just met her she actually works ina dental office… anywayyyys such a long sory SHORT… she has 3 children now, and the whole reason this story got back to me as she has a son named [name]NASH[/name]. As do I, but the reason I wanted to post on here was her other children are Halen and [name]Jovi[/name] (as in [name]VAN[/name] HALEN/BON [name]JOVI[/name]) I have no idea if these band references were meant to be, but it seems so. What does everyone think? Any bands you would name your child after?

I wonder if she did have a band theme going and [name]Nash[/name] was from [name]Crosby[/name], Stills, and [name]Nash[/name] (& [name]Young[/name])? I can’t think of any names right offhand that I would use from bands, but if i was having more children I mioght throw [name]Neil[/name] in the mix for [name]Neil[/name] [name]Diamond[/name] and [name]Chapin[/name] for [name]Harry[/name] [name]Chapin[/name].