Really Needing Help With Name MN Matthew

Really struggling with coming up with a baby name for our son. I like the name [name]Matthew[/name] however, I can’t stand [name]Matt[/name]. If I named our son [name]Matthew[/name] its almost automatic that people are going to call him [name]Matt[/name]. Which to me sound like as bad as someone scraping their nails on a chalkboard. So, I need some help. What first name for a baby would go well with [name]Matthew[/name] if we use it as a middle name. We also want to use the name [name]Curtis[/name] because its my husband’s name. I do not want a name that is to dated, or that would only sound good on a baby or child. (I want a name that will sound good during all stages of life.) Or that is to trend that in a generation we will ask why we named our child a specific name. I’m also not sure I want names with nicknames. Because you can decide that you love the shortened form of a name and hate the longer name or love the longer name and hate the shortened form. However, I am willing to hear some ideas on longer names that have a short name to go with it. For instand [name]Alexander[/name] love the nickname [name]Alex[/name]. Ideas?

__________ [name]Matthew[/name] [name]Curtis[/name]

I made a few suggestions in your other thread. Of these, here are the ones I like best with [name]Matthew[/name] as a mn:

[name]Leo[/name] [name]Matthew[/name] [name]Curtis[/name]
[name]Owen[/name] [name]Matthew[/name] [name]Curtis[/name]
[name]Noah[/name] [name]Matthew[/name] [name]Curtis[/name]
[name]Isaac[/name] [name]Matthew[/name] [name]Curtis[/name]
[name]Charles[/name] [name]Matthew[/name] [name]Curtis[/name] ([name]Charlie[/name])
[name]Peter[/name] [name]Matthew[/name] [name]Curtis[/name]

My favorite ([name]Adam[/name]) doesn’t sound good with [name]Matthew[/name] as the second name :cry: