Really Quick Poll!

See the results of this poll: What name would you pick as a sister to Andreas Peter?

Respondents: 57 (This poll is closed)

• Fiona Elizabeth: 16 (28%)
  • Cecily Anna: 7 (12%)
  • Genevieve Alice: 16 (28%)
  • Juliet Elizabeth: 8 (14%)
  • Elodie Renee: 4 (7%)
  • Emeline Teresa: 6 (11%)

[name]Hi[/name] - I voted for [name]Cecily[/name] [name]Anna[/name], and my second choice was [name]Juliet[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name]. I also like [name]Juliet[/name] [name]Anna[/name]. Such pretty names!

[name]Genevieve[/name] [name]Alice[/name]! Or [name]Cecily[/name]. Not sure about [name]Cecily[/name] [name]Anna[/name], though, so maybe [name]Cecily[/name] [name]Therese[/name]?

[name]Lemon[/name] :slight_smile:

They’re all great! I can’t decide between [name]Genevieve[/name] [name]Alice[/name], [name]Fiona[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name], and [name]Cecily[/name] [name]Anna[/name]; I adore all three. I think [name]Cecily[/name] and [name]Genevieve[/name] go best with [name]Andreas[/name], though.

Thanks for the replies everyone.
@[name]Lemon[/name]
Is there something about [name]Cecily[/name] [name]Anna[/name] that you dont like the flow of or do you just not like the two together? I was also considering [name]Cecily[/name] [name]Annabel[/name]. Does that sound better? [name]Cecily[/name] [name]Therese[/name] is nice too, but Im trying to avoid adding another S sound, as the ln ends in an s.

I haven’t been on here for a while but had to reply!
[name]Andreas[/name] [name]Peter[/name] is great!
My favourites from your list are: [name]Cecily[/name] (but not with [name]Anna[/name]), [name]Juliet[/name] and [name]Genevieve[/name] [name]Alice[/name] (I love this combination and, if we had a little [name]Genevieve[/name] would probably use [name]Alice[/name] after my sister). I love all of these names :slight_smile:
I like: [name]Emmeline[/name] (looks better with two ms to me).
[name]Elodie[/name] is pretty but doesn’t have the character of the other names (for me)
[name]Fiona[/name] is fine but sounds a little dated to me (only because I am from the UK and it was quite widely used in the 70s)

I didn’t actually vote in the poll as I can’t decide between the first three I have listed, although I think [name]Juliet[/name] ‘goes’ less well than the other two.

I picked [name]Genevieve[/name] [name]Alice[/name], I think it fits perfectly!

I don’t think I can quite put my finger on why [name]Cecily[/name] [name]Anna[/name] isn’t “the one” in my opinion - it might sound a little too sweet, or maybe it sounds a bit like Ceci-[name]Leanna[/name] to me, even though that isn’t a name. It’s just off, and I find [name]Genevieve[/name] [name]Alice[/name] to be much more appealing. [name]Cecily[/name] [name]Annabel[/name] is sweet, but I find it too sweet, personally.

Hm. Are you looking to get [name]Anne[/name] in there? Honestly, I think [name]Cecily[/name] [name]Marianne[/name] would be pretty, as would be [name]Cecily[/name] [name]Antonia[/name] or [name]Cecily[/name] [name]Antoinette[/name] - would either of those appeal to you? I love them with [name]Andreas[/name], especially [name]Cecily[/name] [name]Antoinette[/name]. If [name]Anne[/name] isn’t something you need in there, I’d like something along the lines of [name]Cecily[/name] [name]Adeline[/name], [name]Cecily[/name] [name]Harriet[/name], [name]Cecily[/name] [name]Matilda[/name], or [name]Cecily[/name] [name]Violet[/name].

[name]Lemon[/name] :slight_smile:

@[name]Lemon[/name]
I’m kinda torn on the [name]Cecily[/name] [name]Anna[/name] combo. I thought it was perfect but now I’m kinda seeing your point, It does sound like [name]Leanna[/name], which is very similar to my mn actually. I really like [name]Cecily[/name] [name]Antoinette[/name] and my sister is named [name]Toni[/name], so it would honor her. Ideally I want the name to honor someone. I suppose we could go with [name]Cecily[/name] [name]Renee[/name], after my boyfriends mom.
Your probably right about [name]Cecily[/name] [name]Annabel[/name] being too sweet. I sometimes have doubts about our future daughter even being able to pull off a name as sweet [name]Cecily[/name]. I see her more as a rambunctious tomboy, but maybe she’ll surprise me.

@Mummyto3
Are you the one with the daughter named [name]Cecily[/name]? If not you can ignore this! If it is you, may I ask what her mn is?

[name]Hi[/name] leah,

Sorry not to have replied before!
Yes, it is me with the [name]Cecily[/name]. She is [name]Cecily[/name] [name]Francesca[/name]. We didn’t really choose [name]Francesca[/name] to go with [name]Cecily[/name]- it was just a name we (I actually) liked! [name]Cecily[/name] [name]Frances[/name] works better.

[name]Cecily[/name] [name]Anna[/name] is fine for me but not a great combo’.
[name]Cecily[/name] [name]Anne[/name] would be nicer.
Other combos I like:

[name]Cecily[/name] [name]Violet[/name]
[name]Cecily[/name] [name]Pearl[/name]
[name]Cecily[/name] [name]Plum[/name]
[name]Cecily[/name] [name]Mary[/name] (love [name]Cicely[/name] [name]Mary[/name] [name]Barker[/name]'s flower fairies)
[name]Cecily[/name] [name]Genevieve[/name]- maybe a bit too much
[name]Cecily[/name] [name]Maude[/name]
[name]Cecily[/name] [name]Margot[/name]

Any you like?

@Mummyto3
[name]Cecily[/name] [name]Francesca[/name] is a gorgeous combo! I’ve always loved [name]Francesca[/name]. [name]Cecily[/name] [name]Margo[/name] is very pretty too and would honor my g-grandma. What do you think about [name]Cecily[/name] [name]Johanna[/name] (prn yo-hah-na)? [name]Johanna[/name] is a after my grandma.

It isn’t my favourite but it is a perfectly nice combination and has the huge advantage of honouring a close relative. I think you have to way up the pros and cons of choosing a combination that flows perfectly vs picking a second name because you love it vs honouring a relative. If you are lucky, all three can overlap :slight_smile:

I voted for [name]Fiona[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name]. pretty!! (:

[name]Genevieve[/name] [name]Alice[/name] and [name]Cecily[/name] [name]Joanna[/name] are also lovely .good luck. you cant go wrong with any of your names!!