really would like some opinions!

so my Husband and I have settled on two names,
we will probably end up naming at birth, but i just wanted to pick your brains hehe

please be honest, but no need to be cruel!

the names are (in no order)
[name_f]Snow[/name_f] [name_f]Louise[/name_f]
[name_u]Winter[/name_u] [name_f]Louise[/name_f]

i know one has more “flow” than the other, but the middle name, in my experience, is not used often and it honors my great-grandmother who i was very close with.

i have a [name_f]Claira[/name_f] [name_f]Ann[/name_f]
[name_m]Maxx[/name_m] [name_m]Joseph[/name_m]
[name_u]Reese[/name_u] [name_f]Marie[/name_f]

i cannot reach out to get feelers for the name since our friends and family do not know the gender, and wont be told until birth.
the fact i know now, was actually unintentional >.<

thank you everyone!!!

Neither is really my style, but I love the flow of [name_f]Snow[/name_f] [name_f]Louise[/name_f] and I think [name_f]Snow[/name_f] sounds best with your sibset! [name_f]Claira[/name_f], [name_m]Maxx[/name_m], [name_u]Reese[/name_u] and [name_f]Snow[/name_f] has such a wonderful ring to it!

I much prefer [name_u]Winter[/name_u] [name_f]Louise[/name_f]. I like the sound of it much better than [name_f]Snow[/name_f] [name_f]Louise[/name_f]. While both are spunky and have that nature vibe, [name_f]Snow[/name_f] is a little much… [name_u]Winter[/name_u] gives the nickname option of [name_f]Winnie[/name_f] which is super sweet and gives her more of a “normal” name option in case she’s not as adventurous as you when she gets older.

I also prefer [name_u]Winter[/name_u] [name_f]Louise[/name_f] and love the nn “[name_f]Winnie[/name_f]” for her.

Good luck!

Definitely [name_u]Winter[/name_u]! I’ve been crushing on the name since hearing the song Dear [name_u]Winter[/name_u] (you should listen to it!)

[name_u]Winter[/name_u] is a personal favourite of mine but I’m loving the simple softness of [name_f]Snow[/name_f]
Both lovely choices

I think either will stand out when you meet her

I like [name_u]Winter[/name_u] [name_f]Louise[/name_f] a lot

I prefer [name_u]Winter[/name_u] [name_f]Louise[/name_f]. I love [name_f]Snow[/name_f], but [name_u]Winter[/name_u] feels right with those siblings.

I love both a lot. I do think [name_f]Snow[/name_f] [name_f]Louise[/name_f] has a smoother sound and to me thats important since middle names in my fam are used often. If it’s not important to you then I say [name_u]Winter[/name_u] [name_f]Louise[/name_f]. I adore this combo. I also think [name_u]Winter[/name_u] goes best with [name_f]Claira[/name_f], [name_m]Maxx[/name_m], and [name_u]Reese[/name_u]!

My vote is for [name_u]Winter[/name_u] :slight_smile:

Personally, I can’t get my head around [name_f]Snow[/name_f], I hear “There’s no” said quickly/lazily and worry people might play with her name in that way if that makes sense? Of course I don’t know what country you’re in, perhaps “s’no” for there’s no is an English thing?

E x

I personally find [name_u]Winter[/name_u] more wearable and more attractive sounding than [name_f]Snow[/name_f] while still conjuring up a similar image. I also think it works reasonably well with your other children’s names.

[name_u]Winter[/name_u] [name_f]Louise[/name_f] would be my pick. I think it sits well with your other children’s names too.