Rebecca + Southern Baby Girl Name Poll

• [name_f]Rebecca[/name_f] [name_u]Ellis[/name_u] ([name_f]Ellie[/name_f])
  • [name_f]Rebecca[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] ([name_f]Ellie[/name_f])
  • [name_f]Rebecca[/name_f] [name_f]Claire[/name_f] ([name_f]Claire[/name_f])
  • [name_f]Rebecca[/name_f] [name_u]Collins[/name_u] ([name_u]Collins[/name_u])
  • [name_f]Rebecca[/name_f] [name_u]Leighton[/name_u] ([name_u]Leighton[/name_u])

0 voters

Trying to decide between these names. [name_f]Rebecca[/name_f] has to be in the name because of a family tradition. Older sibling is [name_f]Ansley[/name_f] [name_u]Jamison[/name_u] named after my husband.

I prefer southern names that aren’t too common but I have a soft stop for family names and connections.

So hard to choose between [name_f]Rebeca[/name_f] [name_u]Ellis[/name_u] and [name_f]Rebecca[/name_f] [name_u]Collins[/name_u]; I love them both!! I did end up choosing between [name_f]Rebecca[/name_f] [name_u]Collins[/name_u].

3 Likes

With [name_f]Ansley[/name_f], I think [name_u]Ellis[/name_u] nn. [name_f]Ellie[/name_f] fits perfectly!

[name_u]Collins[/name_u] and [name_u]Ellis[/name_u] are both perfect! I went with [name_u]Collins[/name_u], as I think it sounds the most southern to me.

[name_u]Collins[/name_u] works well:)

I love [name_f]Rebecca[/name_f] [name_u]Ellis[/name_u], and [name_f]Ellie[/name_f] is a lovely nickname! I quite like [name_u]Collins[/name_u] as well, however, I can find the repeated “c” sound a bit of a tongue twister. Certainly not a dealbreaker, though!

[name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_f]Rebecca[/name_f] [name_u]Ellis[/name_u] and [name_f]Rebecca[/name_f] [name_u]Collins[/name_u]! I think I prefer [name_f]Ansley[/name_f] and [name_u]Collins[/name_u] over [name_f]Ansley[/name_f] and [name_f]Ellie[/name_f] though.

I voted [name_f]Rebecca[/name_f] [name_f]Claire[/name_f] because I LOVE [name_f]Claire[/name_f]! But I think [name_u]Collins[/name_u] would be my second choice—I’ve never really seen the appeal but [name_f]Ansley[/name_f] and [name_u]Collins[/name_u] would make great siblings.

Good luck!