Reconsidering my final list - need more suggestions pls!

I’m due in [name]April[/name] with a boy and have decided that I should go back to the drawing board with names. My son is [name]Leo[/name] [name]Sebastian[/name] and it’d like to find a name with the same feel. My final two names are [name]Silas[/name] and [name]Felix[/name] but I’d like to consider a few more before the big day. I like [name]Oliver[/name] but I think it’s probably too popular. I also like [name]Lucien[/name] but wonder if [name]Leo[/name] and [name]Lucien[/name] sounds like a tongue twister. I"m running out of ideas. Any suggestions?

I like [name]Silas[/name] with [name]Leo[/name].
Other suggestions:
[name]Leo[/name] and -
[name]Tiernan[/name]
[name]Thaddeus[/name]
[name]Flynn[/name]
[name]Ezra[/name]
[name]August[/name]
[name]Bennett[/name]
[name]Julian[/name]
[name]Ari[/name]
[name]Asa[/name]
[name]Emmett[/name]
[name]Xavier[/name]
[name]Dexter[/name]
[name]Gray[/name]
[name]Matthias[/name]
[name]Caleb[/name]
[name]Frederick[/name]
[name]Gabriel[/name]
[name]Henry[/name]
[name]Isaac[/name]

[name]Leo[/name] [name]Sebastian[/name] and [name]Oliver[/name] [name]Felix[/name]
I like that combo.

emiliaj

I love [name]Leo[/name] and [name]Felix[/name].

I would also consider:
[name]Jude[/name]
[name]Jasper[/name]
[name]Oscar[/name]
[name]Noah[/name]
[name]Simon[/name]
[name]Jonah[/name]
[name]Elijah[/name]
[name]Max[/name]
[name]Cyrus[/name]
Solomon

I really like the idea of Leo Sebastian and Felix Oliver. Other ideas:

Leo and Elijah
Leo and Ezra
Leo and Isaac
Leo and Micah
Leo and Eli
Leo and Nathaniel
Leo and Julian
Leo and Oscar
Leo and Tobias
Leo and Isaiah

I do think Leo and Lucien are too close together.

Thanks mamas!
I really like many of the ‘E’ and ‘I’ names but my last names starts with an ‘E’ which makes most of the combos hard to say or rhymy. So . . . I’m still on the hunt.
Lately I think [name]Silas[/name] sounds like [name]Sil[/name]-less (not good) and I’m not sure if I’m brave enough to name my baby [name]Felix[/name] even though I think it’s a really great name. Any more suggestions?
What do you think of when you hear [name]Felix[/name]?

I love the name [name]Felix[/name], and I think of happiness when I hear it because that’s what it means. :slight_smile: But as much as I love it, I don’t really like it with [name]Leo[/name] since they both share that long “E” sound. I really like the sound of [name]Leo[/name] and [name]Silas[/name]. Some suggestions:

[name]Calvin[/name]
[name]Emmett[/name]
[name]Everett[/name]
[name]Finn[/name]
[name]Frederick[/name]
[name]George[/name]
[name]Graham[/name]
[name]Harry[/name]
[name]Jasper[/name]
[name]Julius[/name]
[name]Miles[/name]
[name]Quentin[/name]
[name]Spencer[/name]

Thanks everyone. I’m still going in circles but I think I’ve realised that [name]Felix[/name] and [name]Silas[/name] are still the top picks.