Reconsidering our middle name!

See the results of this poll: Help me choose!!!

Respondents: 40 (This poll is closed)

• Cassidy Ella Smith : 6 (15%)
  • Cassidy Laila Smith : 2 (5%)
  • Cassidy Violet Smith : 17 (43%)
  • Cassidy Lilah Smith : 7 (18%)
  • Cassidy Ariella Smith : 6 (15%)
  • Cassidy Eva Smith: 2 (5%)

I still love [name]Cassidy[/name] [name]Ella[/name] [name]Smith[/name]. [name]Cassidy[/name] [name]Eva[/name] was a close second though.

I think [name]Cassidy[/name] [name]Ella[/name] sounds the best. They have the best flow together, and I think [name]Ella[/name] softens [name]Cassidy[/name] a bit.

I voted for [name]Cassidy[/name] [name]Violet[/name], although I think [name]Cassandra[/name] [name]Violet[/name] would be even better with [name]Sienna[/name].

[name]Cassidy[/name] [name]Violet[/name] [name]Smith[/name] has the right flow, while with [name]Cassidy[/name] [name]Eva[/name] I just think of the singer [name]Eva[/name] [name]Cassidy[/name].

I agree with philomena :slight_smile:

Thanks for your thoughts & ideas:) will chat with the hubby again

[name]Cassidy[/name] violet is lovely with [name]Sienna[/name] [name]Hollie[/name], flowers as middle names a sweet matching theme. [name]Sienna[/name] and [name]Cassidy[/name] don’t sound to similar in start, finish etc I find it a bit weird when people call children like [name]Ella[/name], bella, [name]Stella[/name] or [name]Brodie[/name], [name]Riley[/name], kealy, but maybe that’s just me.
I only meet one boy [name]Cassidy[/name] and he goes by cass and is pretty feminine in my opinion, doesn’t really suit a boy, and I know a very sweet young girl by the name [name]Cassidy[/name] it’s really nice. Wish I could get that sorted with my names!

[name]Cassidy[/name] [name]Eva[/name] :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: love it!